Mha x Male Reader Insert [Slo...

By NikoRose91

~๐‘…๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ~ So most of you may be wondering how did a handsome guy like moi get caught up i... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

429 17 6
By NikoRose91

An: Thank you for reading my book 😊 sorry for any gratical errors

It's been a couple of days and I still don't know why Kuro was crying. I wanted to ask him, but I didn't want to seem nosy. I have been helping him out a bit more around the base to make sure he isn't overworking himself. I still have a lot of training to do so I'm usually dead tired all the time. If it wasn't for coffee and energy drinks, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning.

I think Kuro noticed something was off because he cornered me after a particularly tiring day for me filled with training and fighting Crusty about who knows what. I certainly didn't know.

"Are you alright?" Kuro asked.

"Yes," I said not convincing anyone especially not Kuro.

"Are you sure?" He asked giving me his 'I don't believe you' look.

"Not really," I sighed. "I'm just tired. That's all."

"I noticed you were helping me out much more around the base. That's probably why. Take today and the next day off of training and helping me to catch up on your sleep." Kuro told me.

I was about to protest, but the look he gave me made my words die in my throat. I nodded my head and he pointed to my room. I reluctantly went to my room not sure of what to do with my new found freedom. I sat on my bed and looked at the wall to figure out what to do. After sitting there for awhile, I decided to go for a lesurely walk since I usually just run. I put on some shoes and went to go let Kuro know where I was going.

I took my time walking around. I went to a park that had a walking trail. I went past a couple with a dog that they let me pet. All in all it was a good walk. When I returned, I was told that we were having a League meeting after dinner. I nodded and went to go clean up. The meeting started with Crusty trying to be dramatic, but failing terribly at least to me.

"Alright, to get this meeting started let's do a roll call," Kuro started. He went through an entire list. "Now that that's out of the way. Shigaraki has called you all here today to tell you of a plan he has to get rid of the number one hero or All Might."

Crusty then started talk about his plan which, I must admit, I didn't listen to mostly because I was bored. Instead I decided to count all the cracks on Crusty's dry face. Maybe I should get him some chapstick and lotion. Now that I'm thinking about it. Does he even know what chapstick is? I tuned back into the conversation when I heard my name. I blinked and saw Crusty giving me a weird look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked annoyed.

"Like what?"

"Like that." He said gesturing to my face.

I gave him a blank stare until Kuro cleared his throat. "If you two are done with whatever that is, we have more things to plan."

I shrugged and made sure to listen to the rest of the meeting. The plan was to teleport into the USJ with Kuro's portals and kill All Might. That's basically it. They didn't have any plans for if/when it goes wrong. That's stupid. They should have a backup plan. I raised my hand like I was back in school and waited until Kuro noticed.

"Did you have a question, Y/n?"

"Yeah. What's the back up plan?"

"What do you mean?" Crusty asked.

"I mean what if something goes wrong? What's the plan then? Do we leave? Do we keep fighting?" I questioned hoping to get a good answer.

"If you stick to the plan, nothing will go wrong," Crusty growled. "End of discussion."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever you say."

"Keep it up with that attitude and I'll kill you."  Crusty threatened.

"There will be no killing in the lair." Kuro stated. "Unless you want to clean up the mess."

Crusty pouted like a child while arguing with Kuro. I watched in amusement knowing Kuro would win this argument. Unsurprisingly, Kuro won. After the meeting was over, I went to my room and passed out on my bed. A couple days pass and it's finally time for the attack on the USJ. I get ready in my villain outfit and make sure to put on my weapon. I know this plan will fail mostly because I looked it up. Yes, I still have my phone to look up stuff. And also because Crusty would throw a tantrum the moment something went wrong. That, I did not have to look up.

I went to the clearing where everyone was gathered since they wouldn't all fit in the bar. Kuro reminded everyone of the plan and then made a big enough portal for everyone to go through at the same time. When I went through, I spotted class 1A and Erasurehead immediately. I stood behind Kuro and watched the events unfold.

A loud shout came from one of the students whose name I can't remember. He and another boy jumped at Kuro which resulted in him making a bunch of portals to separate the class. He motioned for me to go and fight. I nodded and went towards a section covered in boulders. I got to a cliff and looked down to see a bunch of guys get zapped with electricity from a wannabe hero. Two girls emerged from underneath a blanket thing and one laughed at the guy who had a weird look on his face.

I jumped off the cliff and landed how Kuro showed me so I wouldn't get hurt. I stood up and turned around to get a better look at the Class 1A kids. One girl had purple hair and some kind of warjacks coming out of her ears. The other girl had long, black hair pulled up in a ponytail with very little clothes on. Doesn't she get cold? The guy had blonde hair with a black lightning bolt in it. He had a dumb look on his face and was giving double thumbs up.

"Is he ok?" I asked slightly concerned that a 14/15 year old boy was zapping away all his brain cells. I might be a villain, but I'm not heartless.

"He's fine," the purple haired girl said in a distrustful tone.

I shrugged and responded, "I'm just saying that it's not healthy for him to do that. He might get memory issues or even worse."

The girls shared a quick glance before getting into a fighting chance. I shrugged and was about to fight them when I heard a loud gunshot. I turned my head to the sound and saw Crusty on the ground bleeding. I snorted at the sight. More gunshots went off and Kuro made a portal for him and Crusty. They disappeared. Did they leave me behind? I wondered until a portal opened up to my right. I walked through into the bar to see Crusty bleeding on the floor.

I sighed and grabbed the first aid kit. I was about to help him, but Crusty was having none of that.

"Don't come near me," he whined.

"I'm just trying to help," I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't care. Stay away from me."

"Whatever," I said proceeding to treat his wounds much to his annoyance.

"I said stay away from me," he whined some more.

"I don't care," I said in a monotone voice finishing up.

Once I was done, I grabbed the mop and some bleach. I put a small amount of bleach in a bucket and filled the rest up with water. Kuro was about to take the mop out of my hands, but I gave him a look and he shook his head. He let me mop up the blood while he made Crusty some food to help him recover faster. I placed the mop back where it was after wringing it out. I dumped the water down the drain and washed the bucket out.

I knew something was off with Kuro when he dropped a glass on the floor. I grabbed a broom and quickly swept it up before he could clean it.

"Thank you for helping me," he said as polite as ever. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go to my room."

He exited the bar and assumably went to his room.

"Did he seem off to you?" I asked Crusty.

"What are you even talking about?" He questioned in annoyance.

"Nothing," I sighed.

When I arrived at his room, I heard crying again. I debated leaving him alone, but decided against it. I knocked lightly on his door. I heard him stop crying. He opened the door a crack and, when he saw it was me, opened it wider.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked his voice a little thinner than usual.

"I just wanted to ask if you are ok."

"I'm fine," he said and went to close the door, but I stuck my foot in the door.

"Are you sure? I heard you crying."

He sighed and opened the door for me to come in. I walked in with him shutting the door behind him. He went over to his bed and sat down putting his head in his hands. I didn't know what to do so I sat on the floor in front of him and waited for him to feel comfortable. After a couple of minutes, I felt like he wasn't going to open up so I was getting up to leave when he started talking.

"I didn't use to be a villain," he said. "And my name wasn't originally Kurogiri."

I didn't answer letting him say what he needed.

"My name used to be Oboro Shirakumo. I used to go to UA with some of the heros we fought against today. They were my friends and allies, but during my second year I was killed by a villain during my studies," He stopped talking for a second to take a breath. "My body was found by All for One and he took me to a dark place. He turned me into this. Into a Nomu. Into a villain. Into a monster. All I've ever wanted was to help people. But since I was turned into this, I have to do as he orders me to."

"Cr– I mean Shigaraki?" I asked.

"No. I mean All for One." He answered. "I was ordered to take care of Shigaraki and do as he asks, but that's not why I do it. Well, not anymore. I do it because still I want to help people. Even if it's just one person."

"I don't mean to be rude, but have you considered getting therapy?" I asked.

"That's completely out of the question."

"Why?"

"I'm a villain. What do you think they would do if I, a known villain, just walked into a therapist office?"

"Probably call the heros."

"Exactly," he sighed.

I watched this completely broken man in front of me cry his heart out over something he couldn't even help.  Then something in me clicked. If he couldn't go to a real therapist, he would just have to settle for the next best thing, me. I tapped his knee causing him to look up.

"If you want, I could be your therapist," I gently said to his surprise. "I might not be the best, but it's not healthy for you to keep this all inside. Sometimes you need someone who will listen so you don't feel like you're alone."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have someone to talk to," he said thinking over my offer. "I accept your offer."

"Great. Then every Sunday night we can have weekly 'therapy' sessions."

"Alright, sounds like a plan." He said sounding genuinely happier.

"Well, it's late so I should probably go now so you can get some rest." I told him.

He nodded and told me goodnight. I walked slowly to my room. I saw my lights were on when I know I turned them off. I walked in to see Crusty standing in the middle of my room staring at me with cold eyes.

What is he doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
239K 10K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
363 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
591 3 20
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žTW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...