Re:Regulus Restarting From Ze...

Od filip1500

God, a supreme being that shouldn't be questioned, a being that surpasses any other being. At this point in t... Více

Meeting with God
Back to Zero With My Worst Enemy
Loot House
Memories
A Calm Start
Witchcultist!
Before the Attack
Mabeast Invasion
The Defeat of the Mabeasts
Royal Election
Royal Election Part 2
Regulus Corneas Vs Julius Juukulius
After the Duel
Agreement
Rematch
The Smallest of Smiles
Annoying Surprise

Problematic

2.7K 98 43
Od filip1500

It has been a while since the Mabeast incident. Rem's relationship with Subaru improved, peace had returned to the manor and Regulus was......Well, Regulus.

Due to the fact that Regulus now lives in the mansion, everyone's life had become a lot more chaotic.

Especially when Regulus and Ram would start arguing. At that point, all hell brakes loose.

For Subaru atleast, the only good thing that came from going back to Zero with Regulus was the fact that Rem was no longer under the influence of Gluttony.

Although, now that the Royal Selection was coming closer to starting, Subaru started feeling extremely nervous.

What if this time, he wouldn't be able to save Emilia from Sloth? What if they lose against the White Whale? What if Rem gets her memories eaten once again?

He didn't even want to think about it. It would make him only more and more nervous, but he did have atleast something that calmed him down slightly, even if that thing disgusted him.

That thing was Regulus Corneas.

Realisticly, even if Subaru were to throw Regulus against a 2v1 battle against Sloth and the White Whale, Regulus should still come out victorious.

So, Subaru was currently making his way to Regulus's room to ask him to come with them to the Capital.

When he arrived, he knocked a couple times until he heard "come in" from inside the room.

When he opened the room, he saw Regulus sitting at his desk reading a book.

It wasn't unusual to see Regulus reading a book. After all, there probably isn't much to do when you don't have a job and are a near invincible being.

Regulus slowly took his eyes off the book and looked at Subaru.

Regulus: So? Why are you disturbing me at this time? As you can see, i'm trying to read a book here in peace and you're just coming in here to disturb me? I hope this is something important and not one of your stupid antics like that time you recommended that snow statue contest.

Subaru: Well, you'll probably be interested. Me, Rem, Roswaal and Emilia will be going to the Capital for a important meeting, so I figured that you might be interested in coming with us.

Normally, Subaru would rather die a million times than to have to be anywhere near Regulus, but since he knows that the Witchcult will strike soon including the White Whale, this was rather important and he'd have to put his feelings aside for a moment.

Regulus: No.

.............

.............

Huh?

Subaru: What do you mean "no"?!

Regulus: What do you think I mean? I atleast expected you to know the meaning of "no" but clearly I overestimated you, you should probably ask that clown to sign you up for somekind of education so that you can atleast understand simple words like no. But in reality, you shouldn't even need an education just to understand the word "no" it rather irritates me that you can't even comprehend simple words like "no" it truly does make me wonder how you've been able to survive in a world like this for so long. But to be honest, it wouldn't suprise me if the clown wouldn't grant you an education, simply based on the fact that someone of your intellect simply wouldn't benefit from having an education. It is rather sad in my opinion that the clown had to hire someone as incompetent as you, but I suppose that he didn't have much of a choise since it was him returning the favor for us saving Emilia.....Now that I think about it, I was the one that saved her, you didn't do anything! In other words, you stole my reward back then after you did nothing against that disgusting women! That would be considered theft, right? So it's a violation of my rights!

But Subaru wasn't listening to Regulus's ranting. He was panicking and in deep thought.

This was probably the worst case scenario for Subaru, since he wouldn't be able to trick Regulus into fighting the White Whale, that in and in of itself isn't the worst of problems, since Crusch would be there. But who will protect Rem and Crusch from the cluthes of Gluttony?

Regulus: You know, it's rude to not listen to someone while their talking, especially not after you asked what I meant by "no" though it does still amaze me how you don't even comprehend the world "no".

Subaru:...H-Hey...Is there ANYTHING I could offer you to convince you to come with us?

Regulus: My answer is no. Hopefully you understand this time what I meant by "no" Also, why do you want me to come with you so much? Usually you can't even be near me without looking at me rudely.

Subaru:...Crap...

Regulus: Are we done now? Or are you going to waste more of my precious time?

Subaru:....Atleast....Do me a favor.

Regulus: Hah?! Why should I do something for you? I don't owe you anything. Actually, you should be the one doing a favor for me, after all i've saved you a lot by now. So why don't you explain to me why I should waste my time doing a favor for you?

Subaru: I want you to save Rem for me.

.........

Regulus: First of all, I just did that a month ago and if you know that she'll be in danger, then why don't YOU go and save her?

Subaru did think about what he said.....but what is he supposed to do? He knows that no matter what Rem would go with him to fight the White Whale and what is he supposed to do against another Sin Archbishop? Most of the forces he had after the White Whale battle have to go and fight Sloth so that the casualties there can be kept to an absolute minimum. So the only ones that could fight Gluttony are Crush and Rem, but that clearly didn't work out last time since Crush lost her memories and Rem was erased from existance.

He knows he can't get more soldiers to fight another Sin Archbishop, because there's no way he could convience any one to send more troops without proof and the amount of lives lost would be massive.

So, what is Subaru supposed to do? He probably couldn't convience Felix to let Rem come with him to fight Sloth, and that would just leave Crush to the hands of Gluttony.

Regulus: Hey. Stop ignoring me, I asked you a simple question, so answer it before I close the door.

Subaru:....Because.....Because.....

Subaru knew how to answer that question, but he didn't want to say it to Regulus.

Regulus simply scoffed and started closing the door.

But before he could Subaru put his foot in between the door frame.

Subaru: Because i'm weak, I have no special ability, no Divine Protection, useless magic and no special physical ability to speak of.

...........

Subaru: And look at you, you have one of the strongest abilities that i've ever seen and trust me, i've even seen what the Sword Saint can do.

Regulus:....Then answer me this. Who is the "threat" you speak of?

Subaru:...The Sin Archbishop of Gluttony.

Regulus: *sigh* Where will he strike?

Subaru looked at Regulus, with a bit of actual hope in his eyes.

Subaru: Right after the White Whale battle....

Regulus: Then no.

..........

..........

Subaru: Why?!

Regulus: I have no idea what your talking about. White Whale battle? When did that happen? And how do you know when that Archbishop will strike? To me, it just sounds like the ramblings of a madman.

Subaru:.......

Regulus: So, how about this? If you manage to proof to me that some whale battle will happen including the whole attack of some bishop, i'll help you out of the kindness of my heart. Though, it's not like i'll actually have to help or anything. After all, it's nothing but ramblings of a madman. Now, i'll ask you to stop intruding on my rights, authority and individuality.

With that, Regulus closed the door in Subaru's face, leaving Subaru with quite a problem in his hands.

Subaru:....Shit....

*later*

Subaru, Emilia, Rem and Roswaal were currently riding towards the Capital in their carriage.

Roswaal: My~ Is something wrong, Subaru-kun? Your usually not this gloomy.

Subaru: O-Oh. It's nothing really. I was just thinking about some stupid thoughts.

Emilia: Are you sure? You're usually soooo energetic.

Subaru: Don't worry about it, Emilia-tan. I'm fine see?

He gave Emilia a fake smile, which she seemed to suprisingly buy.

But Rem had a skeptical look on her face, but she didn't say anything about it.

*meanwhile*

Regulus was walking through the large garden of the Roswaal mansion, he enjoyed the new silent atmosphere. After all, usually the whole mansion was noisy due to Subaru's antics.

He had a calm smile on his face, he was going to enjoy the silence the best he can.

But of course, he heard someone calling for him, he just couldn't get the peace he wanted.

At first he thought it was the pink haired maid, but the voice didn't match up. And when he looked towards the direction the voice came from, he saw the same little girl that he saw once in that weird magic library.

Beatrice: Why are you looking at me like that, I suppose?

Regulus:....Hah? You wanted my attention, didn't you? So why are you suddenly questioning the fact I turned to face you? Didn't you want my-

Beatrice: Honestly, Betty couldn't care less about that, Betty would appreciate if you took this more seriously.

Regulus: You! Not only do you interupt me in the middle of my speech, but now you demand that I take something more seriously?! What makes you think that I don't take this seriously? Do you think that you're sooo much better than me because your some Great Spirit?! The only thing your good for is being enslaved to someone while they use you for fighting or whatever they use spirits for! Not only that but-

Beatrice: Betty doesn't need to listen to your chidlish tantrums, Betty only wants to know if-

Suddenly the large patch of grass next to Beatrice got completely flattened by something, if Beatrice would have gotten hit by that then.......

Beatrice and Regulus glared daggers at eachother, the atmosphere was so tense that you could cut it with a knife.

Beatrice:....You know what? Forget Betty asked. You're not even worth speaking to.

Beatrice then turned around and started walking back to the mansion.

Regulus: Ha?! What's up with you?! You came to ask me something, but then you disrespected me and violated my rights multiple times, but now that i'm standing my ground, you just decide to go away? After you already wasted so much of my precious time? I'm not one to brag, but it's quite obvious that i'm a perfect being unlike a disgusting spirit like yourself. And while I am the perfect being and as such I have a lot of patience with people, but it just seems to me that you are trying to piss me off just so you can pity me! Don't you dare try and pity me, who the hell do you think you are you damn spirit?! Who gave you the right to treat me, ME! Like this?!

By the time he was finished, Beatrice was right infront of the door of the mansion. And with a final glance that showed absolute pity and disgust in her eyes, she entered the mansion, finally leaving Regulus alone.

He was about to continue his little walk around the mansion, but he suddenly felt something......

..........

.........

His connection with Emilia and Rem......was becoming weaker.

Almost 2000 words.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.4K 287 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
1.8K 64 15
Y/n Moves to a New Town leaving his... Past But it comes back again can he save himself from fate again? Tw: Self Harm Abuse Violence Strong words et...
325 4 6
"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻?" 𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵�...
Re:Cursed Od

Dobrodružné

40.3K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...