the girl with magic

By lexy190s

there was a girl named Alice who had been born with magic powers and she has two mates More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 2

13 4 0
By lexy190s

Adam shifts into his human form again and asks "what's wrong Alice you didn't know that your crush was your mate and now you don't know what to do now that you know that we are mates?"

Alice walks out of the school ignoring Adam and then runs to her house hoping that her father isn't home yet because if he is home he'll already because he's the principal of her school and she will be in big trouble if he comes home early.

When Alice gets to the house she walks into the house not knowing that Adam followed her home from school when she left her because he knew something was wrong when she rushed out of the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...