SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 074

3.8K 317 266
By page_sandy

« taehyun »

❝ YAH NA MIJIN! ❞ , exclaimed from the one and only nosy boy best friend of Mijin as she almost choked on her french fries after hearing his hilarious voice across the canteen.

❝ Keep it down, you dimwit! We're not the only ones here. ❞ , the female whisper-yells as she watches her guy friend hurriedly take a seat right next to her with a grumpy expression.

Raising a brow, she asks, ❝ Eww, what's with the disgusting pout? ❞ Returning back to their silly friendship, Mijin didn't fail to playful insult her best friend. ❝ Disgusting your ass. ❞ The cheeky two were treating each other informally as if they weren't the two friends who talked about serious matters that day.

The hamster-like male sighed before resting his squishy chins in his palm before facing the girl who's cluelessly staring at him with the doe eyes. ❝ Do you not trust me Mijin? ❞

Trust him?

What was that supposed to mean?

❝ Bro, just spill the tea. I'm not that smart to understand your complicated words. ❞ Mijin chuckles before chewing on her pipe from the smoothie out of boredom as they just sat in a quiet café which was peaceful until Jisung busted in.

Jisung speechlessly scoffed at this girl trying to play dumb when she's literally the outcast at their university starting from today.

❝ Hoe, you're literally an heiress and you didn't tell me that all along?! ❞ The taken aback boy was still recovering from the shock which he'd received while reading the articles online. Guess Hwang Mijin's appearance as the true heiress of DIF really did something on the internet.

❝ Oh, that... ❞ , Mijin trails off while sulking her lips as she didn't expect a lot of change in her life to income anyways.

It's not like her personality's gonna change just because of her family's background like other brats or people like Mijoo who loves to show off their stability with fame and wealth.

❝ 'That' ? Wow, you're keeping secrets from me now, huh? ❞ With an offended look, the sassy boy crossed his arms which abused Mijin's lungs since she's trying her very best to not smile or laugh in front of him.

❝ I did tell you at the playground though, remember? ❞ Came to think of it, Mijin's catching stares thrown at her ever since this morning. She could tell that the judgemental phrase of people suddenly disappeared from the pessimistic sides of her just because she had power as a famous inheritor.

❝ You did? Holy shit, come to think of it, you low-key spoiled me that it's gonna be known soon. ❞ Clapping his hands in dissatisfaction, the Park's disappointed at himself for being so silly in front of Mijin as something laughable.

❝ You two are indeed so loud. ❞ A stranger's voice stepped into their area as the two friends swapped their attention onto Taehyun with a cozy white sweater and blue jeans.

Mijin's foreign to this stranger and him randomly commenting about their personality won't sit well. ❝ Who are you? ❞ With the testing look, Mijin scanned the soft boy from head to toe as she'd see that he has high taste in fashion.

Sighing whilst taking a seat, the boy just flashed an adorable smile with his whitish teeth to be seen. ❝ Haven't Jisung told you who I am? ❞ Mijin's frown worsened as she absolutely had no idea who this guy was.

❝ He's Terry, the one who we promised to go to the arcade together that day. ❞ Reminiscing about their cancelled plan that day since Mijin went to Jay's grandfather's funeral instead, she cooed in awe.

❝ Nice to meet you Hwang Mijin, I'm Taehyun and your news have been spreading around the campus the whole morning. ❞ Not much of a surprise since judging was and will always be human's nature. They'd underestimate her based on her looks in the past as a noob and now they're suddenly cradled up with her fancy information leaking around the school.

❝ Likewise. ❞ , she murmurs with a poker face since she didn't wanna hurt this guy who's trying to befriend her on the base of Jisung's sake since he wanted to let Mijin befriend his birthday twin-ing friend.

But there's something about their irregular handshake as Mijin's whole body tensed by his shivering touch which was inhuman. She might be just overreacting with her thoughts.

He feels odd.....maybe just her thoughts.

-

❝ Why didn't you tell us about Mijin being your girlfriend? ❞ , Jay's mother playfully scolds her son as she fixes his collar before letting him exit the huge mansion.

❝ Oh, she just needed some time so.....But you know about her real identity now so that won't thwart our love life, right? ❞ Visualizing her energetic son being cheery and in love made the old woman snicker slightly as she's glad to have his open side once again.

Jongseong for the previous years has been rarely expressing how he feels since nobody genuinely wanted him for who he was but fame and money got him to the top.

As they say, fame can't be prevention in your way to happiness.

❝ Hmm...bring her home sometimes. I wanna share comfortable talks with her if she's free. ❞ Noticing how Jongseong's bready cheeks automatically lifted up, the elder squints her eyes as she scoffs. What's Mijin's secret entitode to have her son this madly in love as if he's not the same one who didn't care about people's useless feelings?

❝ Is that a yes, mom are you being serious? Do you also accept Mijin as my girlfriend?! ❞ Adrenaline pumping through his body made the overwhelmed youngster be off the hook from worries since he feared going against his parents if they don't like Mijin.

❝ We'll see, that's why I'm telling you to bring her over so we'd get to know each other better. ❞ Finally placing the black pitched necktie with tiny silver polka dots in the middle, the mother sighed while resting the hands on her waist.

A silly grin was seen across her handsome son's face as the woman let out a chuckle. He may be a goofball but he didn't fail in having top tier visuals at all. ❝ I can guarantee that she's the nicest girl you'll ever meet although she's shy and awkward sometimes. ❞ Jay's praised words made the elderly laugh as her son was promoting his own girlfriend to her for the first time.

❝ Do you love her that much? ❞ The playful tone in Jay's mother was saying it all as the shy boy suddenly became flustered.

❝ Eh, our mom's suddenly serious with questions. Don't worry, there are only two women I love in the world. One is you and one is Mijin. ❞ Like a giant baby, the clingy boy affectionately hugged his mom tight for the first time as the old man could only giggle since Jay's still her same old baby.

❝ But I'm not sure about your father since he and CEO Hwang did everything to set you and Mijoo on an engagement and the ceremony got ruined so....❞

The relation between the huge companies was gonna be tough-or so the elders thought as Jay exposed the true heiress whom others didn't even know before.

❝ Let's just say that it never happened cause Mijin's the only one I'm gonna marry, mom. ❞ Although the boy loves his soulmate sincerely, both of the companies will exchange huge shares when their engagement happens so it kind of was an advantage for DIF which is quite smaller than SSS.

Whether they liked it or not,

he'll make sure that his soulmate's the only heiress of DIF and the girl who's gonna be engaged with him.

« end of a chapter »

(A/n; BYE MIJOO😗YOU'RE CANCELLED)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
436K 19.4K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...
322K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...