Forever Yours: Goku X Chi Chi...

Від Mandasaurous

Goku and Chi Chi love story. Більше

📗:2
📘:3
📙:4
📗:5
📘:6

📙:1

608 4 0
Від Mandasaurous

Goku

"Kakarot!? Get. Outta. Bed!!" My elder brother, Raditz yells.

"Just two minutes." I groan covering my ears with a pillow.

"That's what you said fifteen minutes ago. Stand up or i'll smack you with something hard."

"Fine, i'll get up." I sat up, half asleep. Raditz had a smile on his face before leaving the room.

I watched him go out and as soon as he vanished, I went back to bed.

"Kakarot!?" I heard someone growled and looked at the door. Raditz looked at me with vexed written all over his face.

I groaned before getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a nice warm bath.

I finished bathing and got out with a towel around my waist. I find my way to the wardrobe to take out some outfit for the day.

"Nah, too old. Wore it on friday. Too sporty..." I mumbled, checking the clothes in the wardrobe.

I finally found a grey T-shirt, a navy blue bomber jacket, dark blue jeans and some black sneakers.

I entered the closet and changed into the clothes. I looked at the rectangular wall mirror.

'The outfit's great.' I thought.

"Hmmm." I ran both hands through my hair, "It doesn't look that bad."

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror before running out of the closet.

I picked my bag off the floor and hung it on my left shoulder. I picked up my phone wireless headphone.

I hung the headphone around my neck and connected it through bluetooth but didn't play any song for now.

I walked downstairs heading to the kitchen looking for mom.

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" I yell.

"Are you in the kitchen?" I walked over to the kitchen but no one's there.

'Where could they've gone?' I asked myself, my eyes caught a note on the table and two plates of food.

I picked the paper and read what's written on it.

Good morning love.

Me and your Dad are at a friends place, that's you and your brother's food on the table there. Take it before leaving okay? I don't want what happen last time to happen again with both of you.

From: ♥Mom and Dad

I smiled and kept the paper on the table where Raditz can see it.

I picked the food up and ate it all. Raditz must be in his room. I picked my phone from my pocket and checked the time.

"Uh-oh! 7:50. Gotta go." I ran out the kitchen panicking.

I've been late to school once but not anymore. "Raditz i'm off to school!!! Meet you there!!!"

I fly up to the skies, "Hope i get there in time." I say.

Chi Chi

"Darling? Wakie wakie. " My Dad, also known as the Ox king greeted.

I groan rubbing my eyes with my palm. I slowly began opening my eyes to see Dad sitting at the edge of the bed with a huge grin.

I sat up straight, confused about his expression.

"Dad? Why are you grinning this wide?" I asked.

"No nothing. Just thinking, this is your first day in Bellwether high...." He began.

I can understand that he's happy for me but I'm nervous about it. Going to school in west city isn't a big deal but I'm still nervous.

"Dad this is not my first day to school. Don't worry i'll be fine." I gave him a hug.

"My little girl, all grown up." He pecked my forehead, "I'll be downstairs making breakfast."

As he leaves, I swung my feet on the cold floor and shuffled to the bathroom.

I picked the outfit that i laid out yesterday- a maroon cold shoulder crop top, blue high waisted jeans and white Adidas converse.

I entered the bathroom and had my bath, hair washed and some other stuffs completed. I got out of the bathroom already.

"Alright. Now where did I put my phone?" I looked 'round.

I finally found my phone on the cupboard and turned it on.

"7:45am. Time goes by fast." I say dropping the phone back on the cupboard.

I looked at my hair in the mirror and my gosh it looks like a bird's nest.

I picked up a comb and hair cream sitting down on the chair making my black silk hair presentable.

I put it in a fishtail braid which i learnt when i was 10. I put some make up on and some jewelries.

Looking at myself in the mirror, a small smile was placed on my lips. I am so prepared for my first day in Bellwether high.

The thought of going to a new school brings butterfly into my stomach. How is it going to be today? Are the students' there nice? I'm going to be alone for the whole day?

'Calm down Chi Chi.' I told myself.

I exhaled completely, inhaled for 4 seconds, hold my breath for 7 seconds and exhaled for 8 seconds. This is my recipe for relaxation.

I picked my backpack, my phone and wireless ear pods, I walked out of the room as everything was already in place.

I entered the kitchen which is straight up ahead from my room and found dad making pancakes.

"Wow! You look like a princess princess." He hugs me.

"I'm your princess. No one can take me away from my lovely father." I hug him back.

My alarm rang, signaling 7:55am.

"Dad? i need to run. I'm getting late." I pecked his cheeks and walked out.

"You haven't eaten anything this morning!!!"

"I'll get snacks from a restaurant!! See you!!" I yell getting in my car.

"Okay dear take care!" He says.

'Bellwether high, here i come.' I thought and started the car, riding off.

~×~

I got to Bellwether high safely, i parked the car in the parking lot. I spotted a canteen near the school.

I bought a doughnut and a soft drink, I finished the doughnut there but the soft drink was a lot to finish.

I just decided to keep on drinking as I entered the school's hallway. I looked around and saw new faces which gives me quite a lot of creeps.

I'm already nervous by looking at the new faces I'm seeing right now.

I breathed in and out, majestically walking down the hallway to the Principal's office and minding my own business.

~×~

"Miss Bulma Enchanto? Step into the Principal's office would you?" The Principal says through the microphone in front of her.

'Bulma Enchanto.' I thought, 'Hmm. Is she in this school? Could it be Bulma Briefs?' I asked myself.

'Nah! There are lots of persons named Bulma.'

"Have a seat Miss Chi Chi, our best student will show you around, in just few seconds she'll be here." She gestured for me to sit on the chair.

I sat down on the desk chair, leaning on it with my legs crossed, listening to 'Arcade by Duncan Lawson', it keeps me calm anytime i'm nervous.

I chewed a bubble gum while waiting for who the Principal says i would meet.

I spin around with the chair, It's so much fun, i never had the chance to spin around on a chair like this.

Few seconds later the door swings open, i stopped turning the chair facing the Principal and didn't look to see who it is because it might be anyone.

"You called me Principal Emelda?" A feminine voice says which sounds familia.

"This is Chi Chi, she transfered here today. I want you to show her around and keep her company for the rest of the day."

I spun my chair towards the girl named Bulma.

"Nice to meet.." I got speechless. 'Bulma Briefs!?'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC