Words Unspoken ✔️

By freethenoise

Cover by @justablip Spinoff to "Love Has No Labels" Cassie Phillips is a troubled junior at Forest Hills High... More

Author's Note and Cast List
Chapter 1: First Day of School
Chapter 2: That Girl
Chapter 3: Conversation on a Train
Chapter 4: Basketball Tryouts
Chapter 5: Trust The Process
Chapter 6: White Girl
Chapter 7: A Problem Child
Chapter 8: This Must End
Chapter 9: How Much She's Worth
Chapter 10: A Fallen Angel
Chapter 11: Saving Grace
Chapter 12: Cassie's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 13: Hero
Chapter 14: Irreplaceable
Chapter 15: Standing For Cassie
Chapter 16: Daddy's Girl
Chapter 17: Not The Only One
Chapter 18: Simone's Confession
Chapter 19: The Truth Reigns
Chapter 20: Reunion
Chapter 21: Cassie Strikes Back
Chapter 22: Date Night
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Tattooed Angel

Author's Note

42 3 0
By freethenoise

Ok, hi there. I'm just writing this to let you know that I'm going to end the story here, because I don't have any other ideas to end it, with the writer's block caused by the relentless year that was 2020. Even so, Cassie had her happy ending, what else is there to write, you know.

But even so, I want to thank all of you for going through this journey with me and going through Cassie's story. And important point here. If you're going through bullying, just know that you're not alone, and people are always willing to help. Even if you don't see it, there will always be someone there for you.

Also, if you're in Simone's shoes, it's very important to stand your ground, know when to draw the line, and most of all, choose your friends wisely. It will stop you from receiving unnecessary pain and anxiety.

I want to thank the Dreamland Community for all your comments and your advice into making me a better writer. Your invaluable help was greatly appreciated.

And so, I love you all, and God Bless!

Kati

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 26 112
Cassie Wallace is starting high school in California. After turning fifteen over the summer, she's ready to conquer high school with her best friends...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
100K 4K 39
"It's too complicated. I'm just too...fragile. I can't be with you." "Fragile, my ass. You just don't want to take the chance of letting someone in...
709K 32.1K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...