fictitious. ― ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ

By rkddutkd

[on hold] "i'm going where now?!" bae iseul was about to have the reality check of a lifetime. ... More

#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
#𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝘽
― one.
― two.
― three.
― four.
― five.
― six.
― seven.
― eight.
― nine.
― ten.
― eleven.
― twelve.
― thirteen.
― fourteen.
― fifteen.
― seventeen.
― eighteen.
― nineteen.
― twenty.
― twenty one.
― twenty two.
― twenty three.
― twenty four
― twenty five.
― twenty six.

― sixteen.

1.2K 107 40
By rkddutkd

[ ― sixteen. ]

"do you like me, bae iseul?" 

iseul groaned in frustration, messing up her hair as she tried her best to remove that memory from her mind. she sighed, leaning back into the car seat as she stared out the window, basking in the sunlight as she did her best to calm herself down.

"is everything okay, miss iseul?" the girl sighed, pouting her lips.

"i hope so, mr yoon." she vaguely responded, worrying her driver as he glanced at her through the rear view mirror. mr yoon decided to drop the subject as they stopped outside the school grounds. "thank you, mr yoon, don't worry about picking me up." she plastered on a smile, grabbing her bag as she slid out of the car.

"miss iseul?" mr yoon caught her attention before she could shut the door, the girl peering inside as he turned to face her. "have a good day today." he smiled, his words taking iseul by surprise. she felt her heart warm as her smile became real, thanking the man before shutting the door. she sighed once more, watching as the car drove away. with a little bit more determination, she cleared away any pestering thoughts, deciding that she'd try her best to take the day in a more positive manner.

as she walked through the entrance and took the path up towards the building, she had done good so far, being able to avoid all the main characters with ease. however, just when she had taken her eyes away from the path in front of her, a figure that was about to flip her morning over walked towards her. iseul was taken by surprise when something hit her forehead before falling forward, the girl holding out her hand to catch it in time. "what the heck?!"

"you were meant to catch it!" iseul lifted her gaze to come face to face with the devil himself, although he did seem to look quite guilty for the damage he had caused. she glanced down at the item, realising that it was the keys for his bike. "anyway, you told me to stop riding my bike―"

"when did i say that?" she cut him off, staring at him in disbelief. 

"you stole my keys."

"no, that was jukyung, i was just given them―"

"anyway, since you had them, you obviously agree with her―"

"how does that correlate―" seojun sucked in a breath through clenched teeth, growing frustrated at their bickering. iseul pursed her lips, rolling her eyes as knew that saying anything would only get him angry again.

"anyway," he repeated for the third time. "from now on, i'll listen to whatever you want me to do, so if you don't want me ride my bike, then i won't―"

"but i never said not to―" iseul cut herself off this time, noticing that the boy's patience was already wearing thin. the girl sighed, nodding her head. "fine, don't drive it, it doesn't make a difference for me." she shrugged, heading towards the school as she left seojun by himself.

"what the? did seojun just get rejected?"

"i don't think iseul even realised."

"wow, i'd be so embarrassed."

"still, confessing like that is pretty cute."

seojun knew that his face was burning red, but he decided to play it cool, turning around to follow the girl in, however, his steps came to a halt when a hand was placed on his shoulder, turning the boy around harshly. he was met with a face that he was growing to hate seeing, especially around iseul.

"what do you think you're doing?" yeosang questioned, glaring at seojun. seojun glanced at the hand placed on his shoulder, a scoff escaping his lips as he shrugged it off before turning to face yeosang.

"what? can't i talk to someone without you breathing down my neck?" seojun questioned.

"of course, but not her." yeosang fired back. "stay away from her, seojun, you have no business in her life here." he threatened, before pushing past him and towards the school. seojun chuckled, tilting his head as a smirk replaced his features.

"no business? ah, this just got more fun."

༺ ....loading... ༻

im ngl to you guys, this past
month i got really ill, and i got 
kinda scared thinking it was 
covid or smth, but thankfully it
wasn't. i'm still recovering, but
can you all please just remember
that i do have a life outside of 
wattpad, so please don't leave 
comments demanding updates
or asking if i gave up, i'm trying 
my best here and those comments
are super demotivating :((

but aside from that, thank you for
sticking with me despite how long
i take, i really appreciate it <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...
185K 6.9K 39
𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘦 -- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦�...
5K 167 18
What if true beauty isn't like true beauty as it is in true beauty ;)
67.9K 1.5K 19
Is love at first sight real?