Daminette

By dxaisyy

Marinette and Damian both got kidnapped one day. They were forcefully married and bonded to each by Talia. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ages
Epilogue

Chapter 16

6K 137 1
By dxaisyy

Marinette's POV

My energy was almost fully back. I still was to weak to use my cataclysm since every now and then I had to use my shields and illusions since Hawkmoth and Adrien came in a couple of times. Then they would beat me up again trying to get hold of my miraculous.

The door opened and Adrien walked in followed by Hawkmoth. I figured out he was Gabriel while here.

"When are you handing us the earrings." Adrien hissed.

"I've been here for 2 weeks. What makes you think I'll even hand you them anymore. I mean, try to kill me all you want but it won't work." I said casually.

"You fucking bitch." Adrien muttered and came up to me.

He punched my face before leaving with his father.

I created a piece of bread, I felt that I was almost strong enough. I ate in silence and sighed.

Then I took a nap.

I woke up feeling great. I had enough energy to escape. I used my cataclysm to destroy the chains and I stood up. Then I opened a portal, in the room I entered were all the kwami's and the miracle box along with the black cat miraculous. I quickly put the ring on.

"Pigtails!" Plagg said while a green light dimmed.

"We have to get out of here." I said while glancing at the kwami's.

"Kaalki, could you open a portal to the manor?" I asked to which she nodded.

"Thank god you are alright great guardian." She said and I grabbed the miracle box as the kwami's entered it.

"Wait!" I said as Kaalki was about to open a portal.

"Is something wrong?" Pagg asked concerned.

"We need Nooroo and Duusuu before we leave. Plus, I can't have Gabriel and Adrien running around the world telling everybody I'm ladybug." I said to which they nodded.

I quietly walked the room out and walked a different one in. I saw the 2 miraculous' and quickly grabbed it. I ran back to the kwami's and put the pendants in the miracle box while picking it up.

"YOU BITCH!" Adrien yelled while running in with Gabriel.

I quickly used 'venom' and removed their memories about me being ladybug.

"I'm ready." With that Kaalki opened a portal and I walked trough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 1.9K 18
Just some Daminette Oneshots. Just ideas because I love this ship. Originally I shipped the love square, but I got bored waiting for them and Adrien...
33.1K 898 22
Hey my lovelies! I'm back with yet another Daminette Fanfic because that's all I write about. This story - And I'm not trying to spoil anything for...
65.3K 1K 29
After Lucy finds out Natsu was cheating on her she decided to leave the guild to train. Only to find romance and adventure
5.3K 125 7
Marinette is adopted by Bruce Wayne after her parents died in a car crash. She figures out her new family are the Bats, but she also has a secret. Me...