Daminette

By dxaisyy

Marinette and Damian both got kidnapped one day. They were forcefully married and bonded to each by Talia. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ages
Epilogue

Chapter 14

6.4K 129 4
By dxaisyy

Marinette's POV

After the meeting the family decided to go back home and watch a movie. I was to tired so went to bed.

"Good night guys." I said while waving before leaving to mine and Damian's bedroom.

I was about to change when I noticed something.

"Tikki? Where are you?" I asked but got no answer.

"You won't be getting your kwami back." A voice answered with a smirk.

I turned around and saw an akumatized Adrien. I let out a cream before everything went black.

3rd POV

The batfam was watching a movie when they heard a scream upstairs. They all shared a look before running upstairs into Damian's room.

They saw nothing..

"Something happened." Damian said and then noticed a detail missing.

"The miracle box!" Damian said as he searched for it.

"Wait, you don't think that hawkmoth got her, do you?" Chloe asked concerned.

"Drake, look t the security camera's." Damian said as he left the room.

Chloe quickly called Marinette but her phone was still here. Then she called Jon to inform him.

"Jon, Marinette is missing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 898 22
Hey my lovelies! I'm back with yet another Daminette Fanfic because that's all I write about. This story - And I'm not trying to spoil anything for...
88K 1.6K 51
when marinette died in saving paris from danger and ressurected will she find her second chance soulmate? will she get to know who she really is? wi...
113K 2.1K 25
I do several different ships, they are all mainly salt but if you request something, I can make sure it's fluff. Make sure to check out my other book...
1.1M 22K 72
This fandom was introduced to me on tumblr thru the https://maribat-archive.tumblr.com by @ozmav This fandom is based between Damian Wayne and Marine...