𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

10 || Simple Stupid Man

215K 6.6K 16.4K
By bazookah

Edited: 04.23.2022

Song: Frank Ocean - In My Room (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

Having Fefe around was a breath of fresh air. Not only did she make me feel safe but I had someone to lay with me at night like mamá use to.

She would brush my hair and tell me me stories of my childhood. We talked about everything and anything.

Which was why when she told me she was leaving to travel to the Swiss Alps my heart broke. But I knew Fefe was happier traveling. She was living out her last few years traveling the world while she could and I couldn't possibly blame her. But my heart still hurt at the prospect of her leaving me again.

I didn't want to be alone.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask Fefe who stands behind me, brushing my hair as I sit at my vanity.

I had just gotten ready for bed and tonight Fefe wasn't going to be sleeping with me but I was determined to soak up the last of her before she left only now, I could tell something was bothering her.

""Lessi works too much. I don't feel good leaving him here like this." She sighs and shakes her head as small frown on her face. "He keeps chasing success so much that he will miss out on life."

"Oh, I know." I mumble, staring at her reflection in the mirror. "I once tired getting him to stop working so late but that backfired quickly."

She suddenly smiles and kisses the back of my head. "Keep trying, he may not show it, but everyone needs someone at the end of the day."

I scrunch up my nose, "I don't think the same goes for Alessio. And if it does, I won't be the one to get through to him." Despite how much I want to be the one.

She shakes her head and smiles. "He's just like his grandfather. Needing to be soothed." She mumbles.

My eye snap up to hers, my dirty mind immediately thinking soothing as something else. But Fefe narrows her eyes at my face in the mirror. "Not like that." She tsks lightly smacking me.

"I mean make him feel good. Relieve his stress and you can get almost anything from him." She shrugs. "I use to do it to his grandfather. Give a little rub, play with his hair. Anything like that and bam you wanted a new car? He already placed the order without even realizing it. He's a simple stupid man." Fefe says, and I chuckle.

I stare at her in contemplation. I cant believe I was considering taking advice from his grandmother.

I hadn't properly talked to Alessio in nearly two days with being so preoccupied with Fefe, but it wasn't like he was actively trying to spend time with me either. Other than the occasional greeting here and there he was busy.

By the time the clock reaches midnight, I'm in bed still trying to get Fede to lay with me one last time but she refuses and we merely end up saying our goodbye's.

She brings a hand up to wipe at a few stray tears. "Now, stop fretting about me. Sleep and don't forget to check on that boy. He's been working himself sick the entire time I've been here."

Sniffling to myself, I nod and she disappears out of my room where I'm left to sleep all alone.

I wake not even thirty minutes later from a nightmare. One that makes me realize just how pathetic it is to need someone else with me when I sleep.

I lay in my bed, tossing and turning and when I glance at the time, it's nearly one a.m

I contemplate listening to Fefe's advice about Alessio. I gather he's probably working in his office right now.

But was I prepared to receive another scolding from him?

Not really.

But did I really want to be alone right now?

No I didn't.

And so, I throw my silk robe over my nightie and stroll towards his personal office.

Perhaps Feds was right, and Alessio was a simple, stupid man.

I knock twice before opening the door to his office and catching sight of the man.

The lights in the office were relatively dim as Alessio sat behind his desk doing work, just like the last time, only now, the wrinkles on his white dress shirt were more visible, signifying that of a working man. While a glass of what appeared to be scotch sat on his desk, the glass half full.

His eyes snap up to me briefly before going back to his page, as he clears his throat. "What can I do for you Giana?"

Was it weird that I missed the way he said my name? His voice, laced with fatigue, was even deeper and huskier than usual.

I glance at the clock and back toward him shaking my thoughts away. I needed to get him to bed.

I pad over towards his desk, rounding the corner and coming to stand next to him as he continues looking over his papers. "Fefe left and I tried sleeping but I had a nightmare." I mumble wiping at my tired eyes, before poking his cheek to make sure he was listening.

"Is that right?" He hums, still glancing down at his papers. "What about." He mumbles absentmindedly, his attention still to the work on his desk.

I decide it's the perfect time to test out the waters.

I take my chance and step behind his chair as my fingers lightly dance across his shoulder innocently. He wouldn't think anything of it for I was always a very affectionate person.

Softly placing my hands on each of his strong and broad shoulders, I start to lightly rub, now standing directly behind him looking over his shoulder. "I was locked in my bedroom, all alone..." I say gently, the memory of the short nightmare still fresh in my mind.

"Really?" He hums the sound coming out deeper than before, he didn't question or comment on my movements for he seemed to be too preoccupied.

I take my chances and start lightly working his tense shoulders, subtly kneading the muscles and tense knots. "Yeah, and I couldn't get off my bed to leave because there were these things that would grab my ankles from under my bed and drag me." I mumble, pouting at the unpleasant memory. Granted, they were chanting that they were going to drag me down to hell, but I keep that part to myself.

He tosses his head back against the chair to look up at me from his position and I catch the tips of an amused smile."Monsters under your bed, Principessa?" He raises a brow.

I nod, completely serious as Alessio chuckles under his breath, going back to his papers while I continue to work his shoulders. The only sign I get to keep going, is how he slightly slumps back into the seat allowing me better access to his shoulders.

I smile, maybe Fefe was right.

I press down harder working his shoulders and moving up towards the back of his neck earning a sigh of content from the man.

And when he sets his pen down, shifting in his chair to get more comfortable I know I have him. His eyes flutter while he lays his head back against the chair, the action only furthering my will to make him feel more relaxed.

"That feels nice." He hums, breathing out through his nose.

"You're very tense." I say quietly. His eyes shut as he throws his head back, resting it on the top ledge of the chair, seeing as his height made the chair look smaller. It works better for me because now I get a full view of his handsome face.

"I've had a long day." He murmurs, his lips parting as another heavy sigh leaves them, the sound faintly sounding like a cross between a hum and a moan.

"Maybe you should sleep." I offer ever so lightly and when I feel his protests coming, I quickly bury my fingers into his hair and start massaging his scalp. I go in a little harder than I should which earns me a low grunt, but he slumps further back into his chair, taking the bait.

"I don't know, Principessa..." He trails off as I move my fingers deeper into the hair on the back of his head, massaging and now starting to scrap my nails across the skin until I feel light goosebumps rise.

"Cazzo." He breaths, "Thank you for this Tesoro." He hums and my heart skips a beat at his term of endearment. (Fuck || Sweetheart)

I continue to massage and work his tense skin until his breathing starts evening out and I can feel him drifting off.

"Alessio?" It's a soft barely there whisper that breaks the silence.

"?" His voice is a low raspy sound laced with sleep. (Yes)

I lean down so that my lips are next to his ear. "I'm tired, can we go to bed?" I ask in a small voice.

"Hmm, Certo." He hums tiredly yet he still makes no move to get up. (of course)

I walk around and take his hand before I start slowly pulling him up, careful not to break him out of the trance. He blinks, his tired eyes open as if registering his surroundings and just when I think hes gonna shoot me down, he nods, allowing me to lead him to his bedroom while he follows with droopy eyes.

I ignore how adorable he looks and focus on getting him to bed.

When we get into his bedroom, he disappears into his closet while I take a seat on the side of his bed. He emerges, rubbing his tired eyes in just a pair of black sweatpants before he squints his eyes at me. "You want to sleep in here with me, yes?"

I nod absentmindedly, my eyes trailing his bare chest. He looks so attractive, his muscles are prominent and before I can get a good look at the tattoo on his torso, he walks back into his closet, only emerging a moment later in his white cotton shirt and navy pants.

Disappointment fills me, I had a feeling he covered up for me, but I wipe the emotions away as he stumbles to his side and gets under the covers.

I do the same, slipping into the other side of his bed, disregarding my robe as he shuts the lights off, lazily throwing his watch on the nightstand.

I had only slept with him once and this was bringing back pleasant memories of the last time.

I shuffle closer until there is a foot of space between us and I lay on my side, watching him as he shuffles around trying to get comfortable. He huffs like a child and it's so unlike the grumpy man he normally is.

"Is everything alright?" I whisper scooting closer to him but not too close.

He turns to me and stares at me for a moment before sighing and moving closer to me, his body now next to mine.

I'm turned on my side facing him and he turns on his side to face me. My brows furrow at what he's doing but the next thing I know he's reaching out for my hands and brining them around his neck and into the hair on the back of his head. He shuts his eyes "Could you please continue?" He breathes out.

I immediately smile tiredly before scooting impossibly closer to him. My chest is pressed against his as I adjust my grip to wrap my hands around his neck and bury them in his hair, as I continue my massage and movements from earlier.

I continue smiling like an idiot as Alessio's eyes shut, and I embrace the low rumble of his chest shaking against mine as he hums in content and drifts off. 

Alessio falls asleep almost instantly and when I start to get tired, my movements slow and I lower my head, resting it in the crook of his neck as my eyes start dropping.

My hands stay buried in his hair. My lips eventually part slightly against the skin of his neck that's so soft and only a hairs length away.

My breathing starts to even out and my fingers stop their movements and result to lightly gripping on his soft strands as I drift off.

But not before thanking Fefe for getting me one step closer to him.

. . .

I wake to the sound of birds chirping, like a natural alarm clock. It's as if I'm in a fairytale and to be honest, I wouldn't even be surprised if someone told me I was in one.

My head was thrown back into Alessio's neck and my lips were parted against the skin just under his chin. It was rough due to the slight grown out stubble from the night before but I didn't mind. 

My arms were still thrown around his neck and my fingers were still buried in his hair, lightly gripping the soft curly strands.

He still smelled of his cologne and his natural scent that I could never get enough of and I shift, my breath now hitting the skin beneath his jaw.

Humming out in content, I flutter my eyes closed and push myself closer to him. Alessio responds by tightening his hold and pushing me into him. The action making me realize that his arm is wrap around my waist, like he's hugging me to him.

My insides heat up and I sigh feeling comfortable enough to lift my leg lightly and throw it over him. The action causes my nightie to slip up my thigh exposing the bottom of my panties, but I  was far too content in my position to adjust it. Besides it was covered under the duvet so I was fine.

It was the best feeling waking up next to a man like him. I felt so protected, safe, warm and cared for.

I never wanted to leave but it seems as thought fate has other plans because the next thing I know, Alessio shuffles and groggily begins to wake.

I cling onto him tighter, burying my fingers in his short yet soft dark hair, and lightly start kneading again in hopes it would lull him back to sleep.

A pathetic attempt I knew wouldn't work, but just had to try.

It felt so natural and I wasn't hearing any complaint from Alessio. In fact my heart nearly fell out of my body when I heard him hum in content and pull me closer to him, now wrapping both arms around my waist and hugging me against his chest as soft sighs  left his lips that were dangerously close to my ear.

This man had no idea how attractive he was. 

Suddenly needing to hear his sexy morning voice, I open my eyes and lift my head from the crook of his neck, grinning up at him through sleepy eyes.

His brown eyes snap open and he stares at me beneath his tired eyelids, through those thick lashes looking adorably confused.

Squishing my mouth against in his chest I peer up at him still hiding my morning breathe. "Morning." I mumble my voice muffled against his chest.

Furrowing his brows as he peeks at me though one eye open, he gives me a weird look.

I sheepishly stare up at him through my lashes, mumbling out a "Morning breath."

"What was that?" He asks lazily tilting his ear towards me.

"I said, morning breath." I repeat a little louder my voice vibrating through his chest. 

He narrows his eyes and purses his lips before throwing his head back on the pillow and staring up at the ceiling in thought. His fingers absentmindedly drawing patterns on my back.

"You hate eggs?" He mumbles, his husky morning voice giving me goosebumps.

"No. I said. Morning breath." I nearly scream lifting my head slightly.

He lifts his head and it's then I see the corners of his lips tilt into a cute little teasing smile .He was messing with me and now I'm the one blinking up at him lost.

He throws his head back against the pillows as a deep throaty chuckle escapes his lips. His chest vibrates beneath me and it momentarily throws me off.

"Hey!" I huff before opening my mouth against his shirt covered chest and biting him lightly.

His head lifts as he stares at me in bewilderment, a look that was completely adorable. "Did you just bite me, ragazza matta?" He says poking my forehead. (Crazy girl)

I giggle and smile up at him, lifting my head from his chest, my hands still gripping the fabric of his shirt.

But then the small lazy smirk that sneaks onto his plump pink lips makes my giggling stop as I'm lost in the pure attractiveness of the sight. "Never took you for a biter?" He speaks and I couldn't even bring myself to reply because his hands snake down under the covers finding their way to my waist as he starts ticking me.

I lightly shriek against him, wiggling away from his tickling hands that seem to follow me everywhere.

The sounds of my hysterical laughter. "A-Alessio! stop!" I gasp out, still trying to wiggle away from him.

I trash as I roll onto my back, squirming and gasping as he turns to lean on his side, one arm holding him up as his other one reaches forward and he continues tickling. "Ask nicely." His amused voice comes from above me.

"P-please...stop." I giggle and that's when I feel his hands finally leave me. I sit up on my elbows and catch my breath as I glance up at the man who's now standing and staring down at me, his lips tilted to one side in a lazy half smile.

His hair is messy most likely from me running my fingers through it all night and his stubble is lightly grown out making him look extremely sexy. And when he yawns and stretches his arms up, his shirt rides up exposing the toned skin of his low V where his sleeping pants hang dangerously low on his hips.

His happy trail stares right back at me and I have to snap my head away when he brings his hand under his shirt and leisurely scratches the skin underneath.

Wow.

"Up. Let's go." He suddenly commands but I throw myself back on the bed in protest and groan out. He picks up his watch from the nightstand and slips it on. I watch as he looks at the time as his smile disappears into business mode.

Mr. Grumpy was back.

I throw my arm over my eyes and dramatically sigh out as I sink back into the bed. "It's too early to get up." I say, while peeking at him through the crack of my arm.

His eyes slowly trail down my body for a brief moment before they snap back to my face and he clears his throat. "I've got places to be and you've got school." He says, crossing his muscular arms over each other.

I flutter my lashes up at him, "I'm taking a sick day off."

He raises a brow. "You're going to go, even if I have to see to it myself."

With a huff I roll off the bed adjusting my nighttie that rode up exposing my panties and fit the top that slipped exposing some cleavage, before throwing him a glare.

He lightly chuckles as he turns to leave.

"You're no fun. Later loser." I say over my shoulder as I walk out of his bedroom and slam the door shut.

Yet I can't help the giddy smile that stays on my face at the fact that when his eyes snapped down to my body there was something other than indifference swimming in his eyes.

Something closer to lust. Desire.

Now all I had to do was find out a way to manipulate him into acting upon it.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Can y'all tell how touch deprived I am by the way I write?

Also just read punk 57 and Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas.

Tbh punk 57 was wayyyy too hyped up and is it just me or is her smut like not that detailed...

Also birthday girl was a little better than punk 57 but like still it was alright...

Am I the only one????

Maybe it's just her writing style or maybe my expectations were a lot higher bc of tiktok but it wasn't as good as everyone on tiktok is claiming it to be.

Like I've read way better wattpad stories. Is that mean to say? Idk it wasn't awful and I'm still gonna read more of her books but yeah, just my thoughts ig...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...