𝑻𝑬𝑨π‘ͺ𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ✘︎...

By slxtty-kenma

"𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐒𝐫π₯ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π›πžπ§π 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞" More

π“πžπšπœπ‘πžπ«'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

8.7K 241 149
By slxtty-kenma

Although you tried to pay attention your eyes were drawn to him the entire class.

Mr.Kozume

You had found out the male's name after he too introduced himself towards you. The way he spoke with such a soft tone lured you in with such haste. Occasionally you'd both make eye contact, his golden sharp eyes staring into your own making you feel butterflies within.

Every ounce in you wanted to take this man right then and there yet that would prove to be impossible for many reasons. Soon after the class ended with Mr. Kozume's last words being 'be sure to study chapter 66' or something along those line.

In all honesty he kept you from focusing on any sounds that we're leaving his mouth, although you found that particular area eye catching it was his lips that had you focused not what were leaving them.

Swiftly packing up your leftover materials that laid scattered on your new desk you threw your backpack over your shoulder while walking down the long stair case of the classroom.

The students were quickly filling out of the door eager to get to their next class. You though had your eyes attached towards your printed schedule attempting to figure out where exactly your next lecture would be.

"y/n" Mr. Kozume's soft voice spoke to you. The way your name just rolled of his tongue sounded so right, causing your heart to flutter from excitement.

By now the other students had all left from the classroom leaving it empty with just you and the male's presence. Your head rose from the paper that was tightly grip within your fingers as your eyes instantly connected with his, the silence in the room overpowering every emotion you were feeling.

"Yes Mr.Kozume" you replied in a small whisper yet it still managed to reach his ears. The male sat leaned against his desk as his hands were tucked into the pants pockets of his suit pants. He looked extremely attractive in your eyes no matter what he was doing, in the beginning of the class you told yourself you wanted and were going to get him.

Completely disregarding the most important facts that lied behind your plan.

He was your teacher,

He was your senior,

And he had a reputation to keep up,

But more importantly what if he didn't return your needed desire to him.

"I understand you're new to the school so I wanted to give you a warm welcoming." he said with a calm tone his face was expressionless but you could tell he meant well, yet the voice in your head was sinful.

Come warm welcome this throat

The thought's alone cause a stifled chuckled to fall from your lips which in fact caught the males attention causing him to raise an eyebrow at your actions.

"And may I ask what's so funny Ms. L/N" Mr.Kozume questions as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other. The question caused you to stiffen as you sensed the hit of seriousness in his tone.

You could only intertwine your hands together as you straighten your posture, feeling the males eyes gazing your figure from head to toe.
"Nothing in particular Mr.Kozume just inner thoughts"

This cause him the throw you a lazy nod before he spoke up again figuring it was time for you to head towards your next hall.
"well as I was saying welcome to Nekoma University"

The male stated as he glanced towards the windows in the classroom observing the outside, watching as students walked along campus talking and laughing with their friends. Yet he turned back towards you when he noticed you still standing in place.

He figured you got the hint to head out but by the looks of it you didn't seem too since your gazed was still fixed on the male before you.
Clearing his throat the male drew you out of your day gaze as your eyes widen when you realized you were staring at him.

"You should be heading toward your next lecture now Ms. L/n, should you not?" He question watching as you slightly shook your head before giving him a rushed bow.

"Thank you Mr.Kozume I really appreciate it." You replied while standing up straight, once again connecting eyes with the male. Though this time neither of you looked away. His whole presence just awoke something in you it was as if you couldn't contain yourself against him.

"Hey Kenma get your ass up and let's-" yet the sound of another voice echoing through the quiet wall drew both of your attention towards the door as a tall male stood awkwardly, observing the scene in front of him. He had black hair that sat crazily on top of his head as his hazel eyes glanced from both you and Mr.Kozume.

The dark blue suit he wore matched well with his skin as the few unbuttoned buttons showed off a bit of bare skin. He proved to be quiet attractive due to his looks and height yet you never really care for either, although you found him interesting you had already set your eyes on a certain male anyways.

Mr.Kozume rose from his desk before facing the male's way giving him a bored look.
"Shut up Kuroo I'm coming"

With those words he turned back towards you and said his final goodbyes.
"Well it was a pleasure to have you in class today Ms.L/n,  I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot more about you as I tend to do with all my students, you should hurry before your next Lecture starts you don't want to be late."

All you could do was bow towards him before walking your way toward the doorway where the other male also know as Kuroo moved to allow you more access to leave. With a quick bow you bid your goodbyes towards him as well.

Once you were out into the vacant hallway your mind raced with questions, concerns, fear, and anxiety.

Yet through the mist of it all two things were for sure to you,

1. It seemed that second lecture was his free period so if you were going to make any moves it had to been within those moments.

And

2. You wanted that male more than anything in the world and you were for sure going to have him,

"Kenma Kozume, huh?"

"this'll be extra fun"

Author Notes:
Here's my update for you all! I know it's a bit late but I was quite busy, any ways please vote and if you haven't check out my other book!
💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 16K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
351K 15.2K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...