𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

04 || Workout For You

276K 7.1K 20.6K
By bazookah

Edited: 04.11.2022

Song: J. Cole Work Out (slowed + reverb) - I just had to

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

By the time six pm rolls around, I'm in my room composing some music for an orchestra night, my talk with Jacob still fresh in my mind.

I needed to tone it down.

And according to Jacob, I was far too overdramatic to know how to do that.

But I was going to prove him wrong.

"Miss Giana?" Comes a voice from my open bedroom door.

"Giana." I correct, turning towards Divya, one of the house maids who stands at my door. "Just call me Giana."

She nods and I watch the tension pour off of her as her posture relaxes. "Dinner's ready."

Divya was relatively young, about my age. Which was probably why I felt so comfortable around her. "Where is Alessio... and Liam?" I add after realizing that it'd be weird for me to be so curious about just Alessio's whereabouts.

"They will be joining. Mr. Galanti only ever misses a family dinner when he's away on business."

"Perfect. Thanks!" I beam up at her, my mood instantly lifting as I jump up and follow after her.

"Does my hair look okay?" I suddenly ask, realizing that in my fit of excitement, I didn't think to look in a mirror.

Divya tilts her head at me. "I don't think there's a single hair out of place."

I don't know how to interpret that, but I still send her a thankful smile before she turns towards the kitchen with a satisfied nod while I continue down the hall towards the dining room.

I straighten a hand down my outfit that consists of a vintage corset type top and a pair of light washed jeans.

Nothing special, and I worry that it's not cute enough as I make my way towards my seat next to Liam and adjacent from the head of the table.

The head of the table where Alessio sat.

I had thought myself lucky to have a seat so close to Alessio, but I a quick look at the empty chair on the other side of Alessio tells me that no one liked to sit next to the boss.

I wonder why.

I greet Liam with a peck on his cheek, pushing down the little voice in my head that wants to greet Alessio the same and instead, ignore his broad figure in a perfectly fitted white dress shirt, sitting at his chair, his attention focused on his phone.

It isn't until I take my seat that the man finally turns his head, acknowledging my presence. And when he does, he merely sends me a nod, his face blank and I can tell even that action is forced.

I don't bother with a response, preoccupying myself with scooping food into my plate. I glance around the rest of the long table.

The table was far too large to be intimate, which explained why everyone was lost in conversation with the people near them.

I tune out Liam's conversation and begin eating my rigatoni, my corner of the table completely silent and it has everything to do with the Italian Adonis next to me.

That is until I decide to break it.

"Hey." I turn towards Alessio, swallowing the bite of my food and send him a small reserved smile. "I'm sorry about this morning." His attention moves up to me from his phone, and he raises a brow,  urging me to continue, and I do.

"It's just that -" I set my utensils down and angle my body towards him. "In case you haven't noticed, I don't really have a good sense of boundaries. And I think I just got so excited because I finally felt comfortable around someone other than Liam for the first time since..." I look down at my lap, my voice cracking.

"Anyways, I didn't realize I came off too strong." I finish, clearing my throat and willing all the emotions away. He's silent but I can feel his eyes on me. I look up, meeting his intense gaze and my heart picks up under his scrutiny."I-I wasn't trying to snoop or anything. I just got too excited."

His eyes flicker across my face and I hold my breath, suddenly knowing why no one wanted to sit next to him.

He could be so intimidating.  

It seems like a lifetime passes before he nods in approval, his attention moving to his plate. "Thank you, Giana. It took me by surprise too, but it was extremely inappropriate." His tone is so stern that  my heart drops at the lack of softness in his tone.

I want that soft voice and smile back.

I purse my lips and nod. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I realize I can be a little too much and people often don't like it. I'll try to change." I say genuinely upset with the whole situation.

I just had to go and ruin it.

He sighs and sets his fork down, turning his head  back towards me. "You shouldn't have to change yourself for anyone else - let alone me. It'll take some adjusting, but be mindful of my privacy." His tone is still hard, but his words bring me some relief.

I smile up at him. "Will do, I promise." He doesn't return my smile but he does give me a nod once again.

I resume eating, my lips tipping at the corners because I seem to be moving in the right direction.

Now, all I needed was to spend more time with him so that way he could see how amazing I am.

Only the minute he finishes his food, Alessio gets up and excuses himself, taking a phone call.

I stare after him, my smile dropping as disappointment settles in my chest. "I take it you like Alessio?" Liam asks from next to me.

I turn and send him a lopsided smile. "Yeah. I like him a lot."

He smiles, totally oblivious to the fact that the ways in which I liked Alessio were far from innocent. "I'm glad. He isn't the friendliest person, but he has been trying for your sake, my sake and your mamá's." I momentarily feel guilty as I look at Liam, knowing he wouldn't approve of my plans.

"But I don't think he likes me all that much." I frown, pushing the guilt aside and focusing on what was important.

Getting him to like me.

"Nonsense. He just needs to get use to you. There's no way he wouldn't like you Gaina, you're awesome." Liam smiles nudging my elbow with his, yet my face is still apprehensive.

Liam then leans back in his chair and sighs, "Maybe you just need to spend some more time with him?"

I absentmindedly nod along, my mind wandering to my bruised ego.

"He's got meetings for the rest of the day, and he's got the gym booked for the rest of the night for his workout downstairs. So maybe you could find him tomorrow?" Liam offers and my eyes light up.

"Yeah." I breathe, not hungry anymore as I get up and excuse myself.

I make my way back up to my room and finish my homework all the while making a mental note to work out later.
. . .

I wait until it's well past ten pm to change into a cute workout set before making my way towards the basement.

There are two doors at the end of the west hall that stand across from each other, on opposing walls. But they both lead into the basement.

One led down to the recreational area, like the gym, theatre and game room.

And the other I have yet to explore.

I ignore the urge to explore and head down towards the gym. Walking through the wide hallway where blurred out glass sits alone one wall, the gym door being located at the end of the hall. 

The lights are on and I spot a blurry figure through the window, telling me that Alessio's in there and my nerves spike up in the best way possible.

Was this a little risky? Yes.

Did I give a shit? No.

Besides, I've thought this through. I was dressed in classic workout attire - fairly modest for what I was use to. A pair of baby blue leggings and a matching sports bra top with extra support that I needed for my larger chest.

I get to the door and peek through the section that isn't blurred out to make out Alessio's figure.

He's shirtless with his back to me as a pair of basketball shorts hang low on his hips. A thin layer of sweat glistens his beautiful skin and his muscles contract as he lifts some sort of weight.

I had half a mind to just sit here and watch but I snap myself out of it and push the door open.

The heavy glass barely gives way, and I have to put my entire weight in my push for it to crack open enough for me to get through, slamming shut with a thud just as I slip in. 

But the corner of the door catches my heel, scraping it in the process. "Ouch. Stupid fucking door." I hiss under my breath, gritting my teeth and glancing back at it.

Regaining my composure, I turn only to come face first with Alessio, who's now turned and eyeing me, a brow raised.

My body immediately tenses as embarrassment floods through. I just made a fool out of myself in front of him.

My embarrassment only further intensified the second he moves to grab a shirt and throws it on, covering his toned chest.

"Sorry." I say diverting my eyes to study the rest of the large gym to act as though I'm scoping out the area. "I didn't know anyone else was in here." I lie.

Only when I look back towards him, his expression dries and he simply stares at me, as if sensing my bullshit.

My heart rate spikes.

This was stupid. He was a mob boss. He could see right through my bullshit.

What was I thinking coming here?

"I'll come back another time." I mumble, turning around and reaching for the door.

I was bitching out but I didn't care.

I grab the handle and yank it open, but the stupid door doesn't budge and I'm left trying to yank open the door while I feel his less than impressed gaze on my back.

Until finally, he speaks. "Giana?"

The way he says my name has me freezing. His voice is low, so deep and his Italian accent peeks through as he pronounces my name.

"Yeah?" I breathe turning around to stare at him.

He nods towards the other side of the room, his tongue poking his cheek and his eyes on my face, but he gives nothing away. "Exit door is over there."

I deflate, releasing a heavy breath. Not knowing if I should be disappointed or relived at his response. I go with the latter. "Right."

I make my way towards the exit door and shake my head. Who the fuck needed two separate doors? One for entering and one for exiting?

Apparently he did.

But just as I pass him, he releases the softest of sighs under his breath. "Its fine, you can stay. I'm almost done here, anyways."

I stop and send him a tight smile. I didn't actually want to workout. But I play it off. "It's okay. I don't want to impose. I'll wait-"

But he cuts me off with a look. It's hard and intimidating while his voice is authoritative and final. "Go do your workout, Giana."

I simply blink at him, hating the way he oozed so much dominance but also hating the way I was compelled to listen to him.

To be honest, I hating working out. Aside from at-home exercises to keep my figure toned, I didn't workout. I only wanted to come in here and possibly work my way into working out with him.

But i fear he's far too perceptive to buy my act and he'll see right through me. If he already doesn't.

I force a smile and move towards the closest machine I was somewhat familiar with - a treadmill. "Okay."

For the next little bit, I decide to play it safe and look busy just until he leaves, so I could slip out after him and wallow in a pool of self pity at my plan backfiring.

I set the machine on an incline and keep a steady walking pace, busying myself with my phone while Alessio continues his workout. But I can't help the way my eyes drift towards him.

He's toned, muscular and everytime he pulls himself over the bar, his shoulder muscles contract beneath his shirt. He doesn't make weird faces or heavy breathing noises while doing his workout.

He's quiet and aside from the slight flush of his cheeks and the dampening of his dark hair, he looks completely perfect.

But his hands gripping the metal bar is where my attention goes. Large, veiny with calloused fingers and a few gold rings.

His hands were perfect.

"You want to have a go?" His deep rough voice shakes me out of my thoughts and I snap my eyes up to him.

"What? No." I breathe, flushing slightly that he'd caught me staring at his hands. "Why would I want that?"

I slow the pace of the treadmill, and glance ahead at the mirrored wall. The treadmill was placed somewhat close to the machine he was working out on, which meant that when he turned around, I got a good look at his face up close instead of through the mirror. "You keep staring at it. If you want to use it, just ask me to move."

I blink, then blink again. Before realizing that he's serious. And instead of letting him know that I was infact watching him, I shake my head. "No. I've just never seen a machine like that and was just curious as to what it was... that's all." I chuckle nervously, hating the way the lie sounds so unconvincing.

He had the ability to turn me into such a mess.

He steps towards me, his chest heaving with evened breaths as his eyes scrutinize me. His gaze is filled with so much judgement that it makes my skin crawl.

"You've never seen a pull up bar?" A  hint of dry amusement lingers in his tone, telling me that not only does he think I'm stupid, but he thinks I'm lying too.

I flush for an entirely different reason. I actually didn't know what that was. "You know what." I shake my head in slight annoyance. "Just forget I said anything. Nevermind."

My jaw tenses as I stop the treadmill and get off, making a move to leave.

This was stupid. All he was doing was making me feel stupid.

Giana Moretto was never embarrassed. Nor was she ever one let someone else make her feel so incompetent. I'd learned that much from school.

I make it two steps away before his voice stops me. "If you're serious." I look towards him to see him eyeing me reluctantly. "I can show you."

The offer is tempting and I'm about to agree but I think better of it. "No thanks. I don't need anymore of your judgement. " I retort the last sentence under my breath before turning around and continuing my way towards the exit door.

"Judgement?" He hums from behind me. His voice somewhat condescending and I stop in my tracks, my temper flaring.

"Yeah." I turn and narrow my eyes at him, my tone bitter."The whole unapproachable thing? Not fun to be around." I nearly jut my hip out as I eye him while he merely tilts his head at me.

"Unapproachable thing?" He repeats, his eyes are still trying to study me and I know it's because he's trying to decide if I'm bullshitting him. But I'm not. He seems to realize this because he shakes his head and exhales, "I never asked you to be around me."

"Not that I want to anymore." I snap.

Silence lingers between us and he stares at me, before finally cracking the faintest of half smiles. He shakes his head and nods towards the machine. "Stop being difficult and come here."

He doesn't sound angry, he sounds almost... amused. And I can't help the way his authoritative voice has me walking towards him and the machine with the weird bar.

The bar is a little over Alessio's head who is almost an entire head taller than me as I only reach his chest. "You wanna learn? Start by doing a pull up." He commands and I look up to the bar in horror.

No thank you.

I'm about to protest but then I look over and realize he's actually spending time with me willingly and he doesn't look bothered by it.

So instead, I move closer to the bar while he steps back. I reach my hands up barely reaching the bar from my height. I feel him step closer to help lift me but I turn and send him a serious look. "I got it." I say, my face set into a determined scowl. 

This wasn't about me trying to get close to him, right now.

It was me proving the man wrong.

His brows raise as he nods unconvinced, stepping back. "Okay, then go on." 

I jump up and grab onto the bar while my feet dangling down. "See? I told you I got it." I exclaim craining my head back to look at him.

He moves around so that he's now standing in front of me and for the first time tonight, his lips twitch into a sexy little smirk. "Good, now, get to the pull up part."

I nod and clear my throat, prepared to wipe that smug sexy smirk off his face.

My serious determined gaze meets his mildly amused one and I'm too focused to care that he's walking closer and holding his hands out on either side of me in case I fall.

"I got it. I got it." I continue as I begin to lift myself up using my arms. They shake and I momentarily curse my upper body strength - or lack thereof. It takes me a good amount of time struggling but I finally will my body above the bar, effectively doing a pull-up.

I hold the position and look down at Alessio, my eyes wide as a smile takes up my features. My hands are shaking and I'm about to crack, but I hold it. "I'm doing it!" I exclaim trying my hardest to hold it.

He nods at me, "Good job, Principessa." He congratulates but I don't let him continue.

Although my insides melt at the use of the term of endearment, I take the opportunity to gloat. "I bet you thought I couldn't do it, huh?" I say smiling and still holding on for dead life as my muscles strain.

Alessio smiles, it's not a big smile, nor is it forced or for my sake. It's almost as though he doesn't find me completely annoying. The sight throws me off, so much so that my arms give out.

I shriek as my arms go flying, my forehead hits the metal bar and before I can land on the ground, strong muscular arms shoot out around my waist and grab me.

My hands instinctively fall to his shoulders and my body slides down the length of his as he sets me down.

But just as my feet hit the ground, he steps back and walks away as I'm left trying to catch my balance all alone and clutch my now throbbing head.

He returns a moment later with an ice pack in his hand but what takes me back is when he steps close to me and tips my chin up to face him.

"You okay?" His features pull into one of concentration as he assesses my face, bringing the ice pack and placing it on my head while his fingers stay glued to my chin.

I swallow thickly as he subconsciously takes a step closer. So close that our chests are inches apart.

The throbbing in my head and the embarrassment dull and all I can thick about is his proximity. "Y-yeah."

I try to take a step back to stop myself from getting carried away, but my balance seems to be off and I sway. Only steadying when a large hand grips onto my bare waist and steadies me."You sure?"

I briefly debate faking an injury for the sake of having him carry me, but then think better of it. Little white lies were manageable, but faking an injury? That was a little much, even for me.

Instead, I send him a sad half smile. "Not really. Do you mind walking me up to my room? I feel a little dizzy."

I can tell he's about to protest but I blink up at him through my lashes a few times until he sighs, giving in. "Of course."

And with that, his hand slides to the small of my back before he nudges me forward as we walk up to my room.

He doesn't say anything and I slow my steps just a little so that his naturally large steps collide with mine from behind and he's that much closer to me. 

I feel his body behind me as we climb up the stairs and move towards the stairs that lead to our floor.

We don't talk as I hold the ice pack to my head but he's close behind me. So close that I can feel his steady breathing and so close that he doesn't need to place a hand on the small of my back anymore.

I trip over the last step up and he snakes an arm around my waist from behind holding my back flush to his front. I pause, not expecting the sudden move.

"Cazzo, are you always this clumsy and slow?" He asks, his voice low in my ear. I know he's not trying to be seductive but my legs turn into jelly.

I only offer a hum and before I know it, he's adjusting his grip and lifting me up enough so my feet dangle off the floor.

My back is still to his chest but this way he continues down the hall and towards my room, with his long strides while I trying to blink past my shock at what's currently happening.

Alessio's holding me. Alessio's lifting me. He's touching me.

And when he dumps me onto my bed, albeit gently, I turn to him to speak, but he swiftly turns around and leaves, without another word.

I huff in frustration.

This is gonna take some time.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Our girl needs some character development.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
25.2M 759K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...