Watching Voltron {DISCONTINUE...

By RatchetLover

This is the third time I am posting this. Someone/something keeps deleting my story and it is not appreciated... More

Prologue
The Rise of Voltron (Full Chapter)
Meeting Mr. Kogane and Spoiler
Some Assembly Acquired (Full Chapter)
Return of the Gladiator (Full Chapter)
The Fall of the Castle of Lions (Full Chapter)

Sleep Time and Ready/Breakfast and Stereotyper

322 7 2
By RatchetLover

"Alright everyone" Pheonyx called, "it is time to go to bed"

Whines came from all around until Tarah shouted for them to shut up (in worse words).

"We'll continue tomorrow but the youngsters are half asleep and I am not watching this without the ones I brought" Pheonyx said, "Future Shiro will show the Past Civilians to their rooms, Future Allura will show the Alteans to their rooms, Future Keith will take the Blades and Galra, Future Lance will take the past Paladins"

"'LURRA!" FLance yelled, "PHEONYX VOLUNTOLD YOU TO TAKE THE PAST YOU AND CORAN TO YOUR ROOMS!"

Fkeith glared at his boyfriend for yelling in his ears before sighing, "who will take the Halfbreeds?"

"Thanks for volunteering Keith" Tarah grinned.

"Fine" Keith huffed, "follow me"

The BOM, E-Galra and Halfbreeds followed the boy.

~*~

"So, Keith" Zarkon began, "you are not like the other Paladins"

FKeith tilted his head slightly back before frowning and shrugging.

"Well... you said that I fight like a Galra soldier" Keith said casually.

Krolia froze for a mere second before continuing walking.

Zarkon narrowed his eyes slightly before humming, Haggar began her spell.

"Here are your quarters, don't worry, their bigger on the inside and they are divided" FKeith said to the Evil Galra.

He showed the BOM their quarters that were down the hall, and the Halflings theirs which was across from the BOM's.

~*~

"Soooo... how much girls do I get?" Past Lance asked.

"I don't remember" FLance responded, PLance gasped.

"How?!"

"I was kind of busy saving the Galaxy"

"B-but" PLance sputtered.

"But nothing" FLance cut his younger self off.

They walked in silence after that until they got to the rooms.

"The rooms are divided for all of you to have privacy, if you need something press the white button by the door and someone will answer" FLance explained before leaving them to get settled.

~*~

FShiro showed the Civilians to their rooms and was about to leave when KK asked him a question.

"How does my son cope with having no parents?"

FShiro stopped and turned to face the concerned father.

"Keith was distant until the Galaxy Garrison, I took him under my wing, and he flourished. He saved me and became part of a large family." Shiro explained, "what I'm trying to say is that Keith coped the best he could and had help"

KK smiled and nodded.

The white-haired former Clone left.

~*~

"Lance said that you allowed a Galra to be a Paladin" PAllura confronted her future self.

FAllura glanced at her younger self before shrugging.

"It wasn't my choice, it was his Lions" Future Allura responded.

Past Allura glowered, "you could've at least got rid of him and look for a new Paladin"

Future Allura froze before turning, her eyes were deadly.

"I'd like to hear you say that with Lance here" Allura snarled, "or a Blade"

Past Allura glared, "Galra are evil"

"Not all of them" Future Allura snapped causing the past Alteans to take a shocked step back.

"How Could You Say That" PAllura demanded, "They Destroyed Altea!"

"Most Of The Galra Of That Time Aren't Alive Anymore!" FAllura yelled, "And If It Weren't For Keith I Wouldn't Be Here Today!"

"What" Past Allura snarled, "Keith is the Galra?"

FAllura glared at her past self, "hurt him and I will not hesitate to tell the Galra his age"

PAllura glared, "Why would they care?"

"In their terms he is a Kitten, to them he should not even be out of the nest yet" Future Allura growled, "and ALL Galra are protective of their young, especially the females and Blades"

The two Allura's glared at each other before Coran broke them up and FAllura showed them to their rooms before leaving in a rage.

~*~

"The nerve of her" Allura snarled as she entered her and her boyfriends's room.

Keith and Lance looked at her, worried.

"Past you?" Keith asked.

"Yes" the Princess of Altea hissed, "she has no right to judge someone before meeting them, or even seeing that they were trying to help"

Lance and Keith looked at each other.

"What?" Allura asked when she saw their looks.

"Its just..." Keith bit his bottom lip and looked away.

"That's what you did when Keith told you what he was" Lance finished.

Allura gasped and covered her mouth when she realized that it was true.

"Oh my-" she whispered before hugging the Hybrid, "Keith I'm so sorry"

"Hey Princess, its fine" the boy assured, "I've forgiven you a long time ago"

Allura smiled sadly, "how could you forgive me? I was selfish and unjust"

"Yeah but you grew and changed for the better" Lance said, joining in on the hug, "that's what matters"

Keith nodded and the three said their goodnights before falling asleep.

~*~

Haggar smiled evilly and left her room before knocking on Zarkons. The Emperor opened the door.

"Sire, it is ready"

"Good, we will begin once they let their guard down" Zarkon smiled viciously, "the Hybrid will be our greatest weapon."

~NEXT DAY~

The visitors followed their assigned tours to the kitchen/dining room area to get breakfast.

PAllura glowered at the two Keith's when she saw them.

'Glara Scum' she snarled in her mind.

Pheonyx looked over at her and gave a warning growl.

"I forgot to tell ya'll" the lead Hostess caught everyone's attention, "I can read minds and I do not have the patients this morning to deal with Hypocrites and Stereotypers"

"Uh-oh" Tarah grinned and then sing-songed, "Past Allura is in trouble~"

Everyone looked at PAllura in confusion, all wondering what she had thought to get the Hostesses to be angry or get them to tease her.

Future Allura sighed and shook her head, she was annoyed and saddened by her Past-self's attitude.

FHunk, FPidge, FCoran and Larian walked in chattering about systems check or something.

Larian looked up and smiled happily before frowning at Past Allura and cowering.

"Why mama mad?" the 12-year-old asked.

Future Allura walked over and knelt down, "she just doesn't understand how others can be different from the rest, she's too young"

Larian stopped cowering and nodded a small smile on the girls face.

"Alright, Grab Your Food And Head To The Theatre!" Tarah yelled.

The peeps followed the girl's orders and soon everyone was in the seats they were in before.

FHunk, FPidge and FCoran were sitting on the other side of FAllura.

...

New Chart Thing:

Screen

Hunk, Katie, Shiro, Keith, Lance

Garretts, Holts, Shiroganes, Krolia, KK, McClains

Allura, Coran

Halfbreeds, BoM, Glarans

Axca, Lotor, Kolivan, Antok, Haggar, Zarkon

FShiro, Tarah, FLance, FKeith, Pheonyx, Larian, FAllura, FCoran, FPidge, FHunk  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 25 18
This is my own stroyline, it may be a bit bad but I hope that most of you enjoy! Ps. I don't own anything but the storyline and simply a few ocs. I...
65K 1.7K 31
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Nisekoi, its characters and some familiar scenes in anime/manga. I only own the plot of this fanfic.
154 0 49
The team has been struggling for a while. New teammates are found. What will happen? Found out by reading. This is a rewrite of Teen Titans: New Begi...
64 5 7
Voltron x Omnitrix user OC crossover Read the story (Sorry for no cover. I'm doing this on an iPad.) (I do not own anything the story besides my own...