BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

Od CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... Viac

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts

We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

15.4K 431 83
Od CaptainCaspar

LAST CHAPTER FOR BED... NOW! THERE MIGHT BE A SEQUEL. I REPEAT THERE MIGHT BE A SEQUEL.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for believing in this story. I know the gaps of the updates are too long and I kept you waiting for so long but don't worry. The long wait is over. There are a lot of holes that I left in on purpose because I wanted to give way. There's Cody, there's the mailbag and more so the next book will probably become an emotional roller coaster.

By the way, check out my new boyxboy! It's called "Double Penetration" and yes I know you're questioning my titles >_< but it's not bad really! Link on the comment section below. Picture cover's up above (or right if PC) See ya there! ;)

_____________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V]

Happiness, an emotional state of a human defined by positivity inside and out. It's one of the hardest thing to achieve because in order to be happy, you have to be contented first. I'm happy right now, but I'm not contented therefore I am not that happy at all. Why? I don't know. It has been my problem since I was a teenager. I mean I still am but now, I'm smarter and I'm growing constantly. Maybe it's the fact that I have Parkinson's. But these wounds will just deepen if I don't accept the fact that what I wanted in life will never happen. That is, to be Parkinson's free. I wanted to be free of this... cage. I want to cure myself. But as you can see, I can never cure myself. Old people always tell us younger people that we just have to accept it. But I can't. I can't accept it. It's blocking my love for Josh.

Although it's different from his perspective but still, I can't seem to give my full love for him. It seems as if, something is pulling me back. Something in my gut that tells me to stop.

Josh, the guy who gave me hope. Who opened the light for me once more. Who gave me a helping hand for one more time. He gave me the gift of happiness, that I can't seem to open. I can't because I can't accept some things in my life that is inevitable. I might need him more than he needs himself because I have gone this far, and little by little, he made me feel confident about my skin, made me accept my illness just a little and made me feel loved so I hope he sticks to his promise. That's what all we wanted. We wanted to feel loved, we wanted someone to take care of us and we wanted someone who will worry for us.

I have that.

But I'm still not happy.

Partially I am.

I figured as long as I don't accept this, I will never be happy.

There's always an answer of course. Accept it. It's a simple logic. But it's harder than it looks and I am still young. It will take time. But that's the problem, I'm short in time. I need to develop the acceptance fast. I might need a helping hand.

But nonetheless, there's no room for sadness right now. I'm getting married and right now, that's all that matters. I'll be walking in the aisle, as people watch me. My hair flowing with the gust of the wind. My lips not shy anymore. As I walk, I will leave everything, all the worries, all the problems and all the pressure. All these thoughts, I will throw and when I finally say I do, I will start a new life. A new life with him.

Josh.

We planned the wedding for four months. It has been four months since he proposed to me. In that four months, all we did was to plan and plan. We worked hard. Josh was planning to build his own business without his father's help. He's trying to be independent. Although I told him that he was already, and he said he's not yet that independent. Everyday, both of us are growing on each other. My friends including Chad, Christine and Eunice have never been so supportive until now. It was a happy environment. Just like what he promised me.

All I need to do is to accept it.

For all we know, we might be dead by tomorrow.

Time flies fast. If I don't do it now, then when? When I'm finally shivering to death, trying to grasp on a rope, regretting every single day that I forbid happiness to enter inside my system? I don't think so.

I smiled to myself.

Yes Adrian, that's it.

I will be happy. I will accept what I have. I will waste no time. I will be invincible. I will love my family, my friends and my lover until my last breath.

That's an obligation to fulfill.

"This is it." I looked at myself in the mirror as I fix my tie. I'm still in the dressing room waiting for the signal. I have been told to not go anywhere and just stay here. Geez. I've been waiting for thirty minutes.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened it just to see a beautiful tall and handsome, blonde young man whose name is Chad. "Hey." He waved.

I smiled. "Come in."

"So... you're getting married. Time really flies faster than a lightning isn't it?"

I chuckled. "I guess. It's been a year too isn't it? Wow. Who would have thought? Last time I checked, we're just talking to each other about future, eating pizza and things like that. "

"I know right? But nonetheless, you're here, you're getting married and you're going to be tied up forever. But anyway." Chad said and shrugged. "I came here to give this." He gave me an envelope. My eyebrows creased.

"What's this?"

"I should be asking you the same question Adrian. What's this?" He said looking at me with that worried smile.

My eyes rolled when I realized what it was."Chad... This is for emergency. Why'd you spoil this?" I said getting irritated.

"When are you planning to tell me?"

"I don't know... when I'm dying I guess?" I said looking down. Oh no! Don't cry you stupid idiot! You're going to ruin your make up. I looked down on my shoes. It's my idea to write as many letter as I can for Josh just in case I die tomorrow or later or whenever. I don't want to leave him hanging. But it's not like I'm gonna die now, I can still go up to forty's and the likes.

But... just in case yea?

Chad hugged me and patted my back. "I promise to do my job for you Adrian." I let go of him and smiled. But as usual, there are tears on my cheeks. "Geez Adrian, don't cry. You're not gonna die from Parkinson's. You're gonna die from depression. You cry so much."

I laughed. Well that was funny. "I know." I grabbed his face and looked at him in the eye. This man. My forever best friend. I'm so thankful I have him to help me. "If I could just kiss you Chad."

"Kiss me then."

And so I did. It was funny because in the beginning, I have this raging crush on him but now, I treat him more like a best friend. The kiss was slow and more like a thankful gesture. I broke the kiss and told him my thank you.

"Do it for me Chad. Just in case."

"Time to go Adrian." A girl suddenly opened the door with her smiling face. I let go of Chad's face and grabbed my stuff. We're going on the mountaintop. That's where me and Josh became something and that something turned into this. That place is the place where I told Josh my dreams. He promised me that he will marry me there someday. And that day is here. The girl assisted me to the limousine. Josh and I were not supposed to see each other until I walk down the aisle because of some beliefs and stuff like that. I sat nervously inside as my nerves starts pumping. I feel like palpitating and puking. Oh glob I don't want to puke in front of Josh, that would be freaking embarrassing. I looked at the mirror and put out this lip shiner that Eunice gave me, it says 'Coco-moco-coco' it's weird but it's actually good for the lips.

You ready?

I am.

I took a quick glance of New York. It was beautiful here. It's funny how your topsy-turvy life can end with just a click. Because of this man. Funny how there's a galaxy of opportunities waiting on the pavements. It's been a year but my love for this place never changed. It's the same as the first time I have stepped my foot in this place. This hell of a battlefield, I won it. And my price is Josh. I just wonder what he's thinking right now. I just want to see him.

I kissed my Captain America ring. It's the ring he gave me, like a mood ring or something. Reminiscing the times, it was really bizarre. For me it felt rushed. Everything is so fast but that's us. This was our love story. It was one of a kind. I can completely say that we lived our lives to the fullest, not wanting to waste any time. It was rushed but it was worth it.

Two months ago, we met this little girl, her name is Jody, she lives at a foster home. She said she never knew her parents. But one thing about her that I adored was that she never got mad at her parents. She said she understood and knew how her parents felt. No one wants to leave their child at a foster home. She was fine with it. When I saw her, I saw something, she was also struggling with herself, just like me. When I was a kid I was too smart to realize everything. My insecurities got the best of me, I had self-conscious at an early age and it was hard. Just like her, she was mature enough and I fell in love with her. I wanted to nourish her and guide her with my experience.

But I myself, is still naive, still young and still have so many things to learn. I'll get there soon. I'll be the knowledgeable and the collected one. Just like Josh.

Josh and I are going to adopt her as our kid. We're just taking care of the papers and we're all set. She was so happy but also thrilled because she admitted that it's her first time to see two dads, but she's totally okay with it. She's nine years old. Commonly, some people adopt babies but we adopted her, because she already had a personality, and it's a likable one.

Few minutes later the vehicle stopped. The driver opened the door and helped me out. The first thing I saw was the flowers on the ground. Followed by a carpet and an artificial door that will open when I enter. A soothing music filled my ears. Violins and the grand piano filled the air. I smiled. I saw my dad waiting for me. His smile was so bright that I can't help but to tear up a little.

I'm so proud of you. He mouthed.

I smiled in return.

The music changed and everyone rose. The director guided me in front of the door and the speaker announced my presence.

The door opened and I saw Josh, being his handsome self, smiling. His smile was like the first smile I saw when I was with him. I can't help but to blush.

Your love is bright as ever.

I can't believe I'm spending the rest of my life with this guy.

Even in the shadows.

Remember when I said I am not yet contented?

Baby kiss me...

Fuck it.

Before they turn the lights out...

I am happy and contented now. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the person I love, then I have no rights to complain. Even with this Parkinson's. Our love can't be tamed.

My dad left me and Josh offered his hand towards the altar and I grabbed it.

"This is it." He whispered.

"Yes."

The priest started talking. Josh was holding my hand the entire time, it was a little embarrassing because my hands are starting to sweat. The smile on his face was plastered there in the whole time. He also smelled so godly and his presence made me feel so protected. I can't imagine myself without him. I wonder if I gave up looking for a job the time I was hopeless, I would have never seen this guy. I'm so glad our lives crossed paths.

"Josh, will you take Adrian as your loving husband and keep him safe and protect him at all cost? Will you love him until your last breath and be with him until the end of the day?"

"I do."

"Adrian, will you take Josh as your loving husband and keep him safe and protect him at all cost? Will you love him until your last breath and be with him until the end of the day?"

I took a deep breath and smiled at him. I can't believe we're getting married. We actually did it. "I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband, you may kiss."

He was the first one to grab my chin and kissed me. It was like kissing him for the first time. I responded by grabbing his neck and pulling him into me. I can't believe this is really it. I can't wait what's there waiting for us in the future.

"You look so irresistible." He murmured at my ear. Making me giggle.

"Josh!" I smacked him lightly. "We're still in front of the priest."

"Can we just skip to our honeymoon and ditch the reception?"

"Nope." I laughed and kissed him again. This time, I'm taking charge of the kiss. He lifted me up and I'm starting to get red as a tomato. Everyone was cheering and clapping. Photographers are clicking their cameras and the choirs are singing. Everyone looks so happy. I'm happy. Then something inside of me sparked.

"Josh..." I stopped and looked at him. In the middle of the cheering crowd and upbeat music.

"What?" He smiled.

"I love you." I teared.

"I love you." He kissed me again but I stopped.

"Josh!" I shook him as he got a little irritated but still smiling tho.

"What?"

"Bed... Now!" I winked and for the first time and forever, I saw him blush. Hmmm... This guy is starting to surprise me little by little. I can't wait for the next day.

He grabbed my hand and we went straight to his motorcycle and he gave me my helmet and my jacket. "We're ditching the reception." He winked. "Because I want you in Bed... Now!"

_________________________________

[A/N:]

I'm crying. I really don't know what to say. I started this book way back and leaving my babies... Ugh. I can't. I will miss Josh and Adrian forever. And those #teamChad out there, don't worry, the possibilities are endless. If you read my author's note before this chapter, you would know by now that I might upload the sequel when this gets popular. But right now, I'm gonna focus on my other story. There will be tons of new characters, relevant ones *looks at Chad* and not left behind. The new story might also be focused on a different character entirely. Might. Thank you guys if you have more questions about them I'll be glad to answer them.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
71.4K 1.6K 20
This story is about how a new kid who is a nerd ends up getting these 2 twin wolfs brothers to fall for him and these twins are the captain of the fo...
143 21 12
***RE-POST***(was locked out my old account) Tommy Carpenter moves to a college six hours away from the tormented version of himself who was bullied...
8.2K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...