Re Village Oneshots

By bluepocketknife

Bunch of Re Village stories ! (cover isn't mine) More

She's Yours (B.D)
The Daughters (B.D, C.D, D.D)
The Daughters 2 (B.D)
The Daughters 3 (C.D)
The Daughters 4 (D.D)
The Daughters (B.D, C.D, D.D) Last part
Stormy Night (B.D)
3k reads!! and also requests
Soft Touch (C.D)
Comfort (M.M)
Jealous (B.D, C.D, D.D)
Heal (D.D)
Secret (A.D)
Attention (B.D, C.D, D.D)
Alive (B.D, C.D, D.D)
Sick (B.D, C.D, D.D)

No Kiss (D.D)

3.7K 91 2
By bluepocketknife

I decided to not give Daniela any kisses. I love her so much and she loves to kiss me but I want to try this.
I came home (the castle) from hunting. I opened the huge doors and Daniela was already waiting me.

"Hey love" Daniela said and kissed me.
"Hey babe" I said and didn't give a kiss back.

I walked towards the stairs until Daniela stopped me. She kissed me again but I didn't kiss her back.

"Babe, you just kissed me, why again?" I said and started walking to the upstairs.
Daniela stopped me in the middle of the stairs.
"Hey, kiss me!" She said and kissed me.
"I'm tired, can I please go to our room?" I asked and still didn't kiss her.
"Fine. Don't kiss me then" She said and flew away.

I felt bad. I walked to our room and Daniela wasn't there. I put my jacket on the stand and layed on the bed. I was hoping Daniela would come to me.
I waited hours. She still hasn't come here. I decided to go look for her. I looked everywhere and didn't find her.

"Daniela? Please come back!" I yelled.
She didn't show up.
"Please babe! Come back! I'll kiss you" I yelled more.
"Promise, that you will kiss me?" She said.
I didn't see her anywhere, I just heard her voice.
"Yes, I promise" I said.

Daniela spawned in front of me. She grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately.

"I'm sorry babe, it was just a joke" I said.
"It's okay. Just don't do it again" Daniela said and giggled.
"I love you" I said and kissed her softly.
"I love you too, my lover" She said and smirked.

This is so short, sorry :/ Hope you guys liked it.
Have a great day !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 77 8
sorry I just feel like I needed a new start again😅, beside it's better than the last one😂.
46.5K 1.3K 25
I don't know what to put here but this is the first time I'm doing character x reader so please go easy on me 😥😥 and I just found Resident evil vil...
6K 315 9
I lived in England with my father who is an Earl but he could never accept me because he said 'I had problems' so he sent me to London where I Met mr...
35.8K 1K 14
You are a witch and a vampire named y/n who lived by herself because both of her parents were killed and now you live in a small home next to this ve...