Y/N and Sukuna

By Lizy_Sukuna

This story takes place before and after Ryomen Sukuna is a cursed spirit. This is about Y/N and Sukuna. No ot... More

Starting it off
He trusts him enough
Ryomen
He begged
Dinner
Still looking (Sukuna NSFW) pt. 1
Do you love him? (Slight Nsfw Sukuna)
So this is love?
(Authors Note)
Are these...memories? (Sukuna slight NSFW)
Home alone (Sukuna NSFW part 1)
Over Stimulation (Sukuna NSFW pt.2)
Engagement (slight NSFW)
Domain Expansion
What is this...
Finally Awake
New life (NSFW) pt. 1
Don't Forget. You Are Mine. (NSFW pt.2)
Peace (Mostly nsfw pt. 3)
Sex addict (Slight NSFW pt.4 )
This place
Scaredy-cat
I love you
Impatient (NSFW pt. 1)
Submissive (NSFW PT. 2)
Left behind (NSFW Pt. 3)
Asleep
Your Guards
Pissed off/Flustered (NSFW pt.1)
Over and Over Again (NSFW) Pt. 2
Interruption (NSFW PT. 3)
More (NSFW Pt. 4)
Comfortable (NSFW PT. 5)
Just Don't Stop (NSFW Pt. 6)
Dom to Switch (NSFW Pt. 7)
A mess
Wait-
searching
Come back to me?
I'll Wait For You
Patients (NSFW) pt.1
Much more (Nsfw pt. 2)
Addicted To Him (slight NSFW)
Say your sorry (Nsfw)
Happier Than Ever
Back to Normal (NSFW)
Arguments
Stay

You're mine (Sukuna nsfw) pt. 2

13.5K 286 261
By Lizy_Sukuna

He pulled you into another kiss and it's deep and passionate. It calmed you down a little and made you feel better about what you both were going to do.

He slowly moved the both of you forward laying you down on the floor while moving on top of you. It was so smooth and motionless you didn't even recognize until he pulled away and kisses down your neck slowly.

Light moans left your mouth while you could feel his breathing get even heavier against you. He kissed down your boobs and moved his hands feeling on your body spreading your legs.He kissed all the way down your stomach and slowly pulled your panties off putting it to the side. "I'll go easy on you baby." He noticed you were panicking and wanted to calm you down.

He slowly feels up your waist and griped your boob slowly playing with your nipple. Just before you were about to moan his other hand covered your mouth. You looked down at him confused then you got a little wide eyed seeing his face between your legs just inches away from your pussy. Seeing this made your legs twitch as he slowly moved his face closer and kisses your slit lightly not breaking eye contact. Both of your breathing was heavy and you could feel his breath against you. "You ok Y/N?" You know without hesitation and he smirks opening his mouth slowly licking against you. You began to moan and he pushed your head back down so you were laying and you couldn't see what he was doing.

He slowly moved his face and started to eat you out but gently. His hand muffled your moans as he hummed against you. He slowly moved his tongue against your whole teasingly to see what you'd do. You quickly reached down grabbing his hair and pulled him closer by the back of his neck. This cough him by surprise but he chuckles liking how rough you're being with him. He mumbled into you as he slowly moved his tongue in making you arch your back a little. He moaned and hummed as he moved his tongue around your walls and his lips all over you.

It felt better than you have previously imagined and you could think straight. Between his tongue and lips pleasing you between your legs and his hand pinching and rubbing on your nipples this was paradise. Then he stopped just as a weird knot formed in your stomach. You tried to look and see why he stopped but his hand on your mouth kept you from moving your head and just as you were going to say something his hand that was on your nipple moved down and rubbed your slit slowly as he slowly began to thrust into you.

" mmm baby girl your so tight. And it's only the tip. I can't wait to be all the way inside of you." Hearing and feeling what he's doing made your legs weak. He slowly leaned down over you and he thrusted deeper but still slow making eye contact with you making sure you're ok. Just as you maimed you stoped and bit your lip from pain. You griped his arm in you're fat hand and his back with your right. "I got you baby" you started to tear up and he wiped them away with the hand covering your mouth. Your legs moved trying to close to stop the pain.

You shook your head wanting him to stop and he did and pulled out letting go of you. "Are you ok baby?"

"N-no it hurts" you moved your legs trying to close them again and he moved out the way so you can.

"I know, we don't have to do this tonight we can wait like we were going to." He paused and waited for your answer wanting to force you to take it but that would be too much while you both are trying to sneak and do this.

It didn't take you long till you shook your head and spread your legs for him again. "......I c-can take it" he smiled and smirked moving back between your legs. "You sure about that baby?" You nod and hold onto him tightly. "Yes"

He slowly moved back in line and thrusted into you slowly again keeping eye contact with you. You bit your lip again and whined as he pushed past the point you stopped him. You looked down at the both of you and clenched not meaning to. Sukuna groans and pauses when you did this. "Fuck baby don't do that on my tip your still so tight" you looked back up at him and his facial expression made your body get goosebumps distracting you from the pain of him stoping in the middle of popping your cherry. You couldn't stop it but Sukuna grabbed your neck. "Stop that Y/N or I won't go easy on you anymore." Just his words made your pussy clench around him tighter making him move his head to the side closing his eyes and move his head to the side. He then looked at you with a totally different face. He slowly leaned to your ear and whispered in a low tone.

"Mmmm Y/N you're gonna be screaming for me to slow down and each time you say it I'll speed up. Each time you say stop I'll ignore you till I've filled every last corner of this taught ass pussy with my seed got that?" His voice was strict and serious but also seductive that you could tell he was serious.

"I-it wasn't my fault I'm s-sorry Ryomen please I didn't mean to do-" before you could finish apologizing he began to thrust pushing himself as deep as possible. You gasped and he covered your mouth. "I don't wanna hear your excuses Y/N." He pulled all the way out scraping his dick against the sore parts of your pussy not caring how bad it hurts. He shoved his whole dick inside of you making you arch your back more than before. "I'll make your pussy mine the hard way baby. No more easy thrusting for you." He thrusted in and out making you more than sensitive. He keeps this up till you finally moan feeling the pleasure. Your nails were already scratching all over his arms and back leaving marks all over.

"Mmm there you go baby" he smirks and thrusts faster and deeper seeing that you finally adjusted. You shook your head wanting him to stop and slow down but he speeds up instead. "Mmm now what did I tell you before little angel.....I said I'd make it hard on you and to the opposite of what you want now didn't I."

"B-bu-t y-you're going to-"

"Going to what baby tell me what is going to do." You couldn't form any words.

"P-pr-"

"Get you pregnant?".....ohhh baby don't you worry. I'll have your fathers blessing before you know it. He won't suspect a thin as long as you can keep these legs of yours from shaking in the morning. Which I highly doubt" he chuckles at how much your struggling and moves inside of you finding your g-spot. Your eyes shoot open and your grip tightens as your moans become uncontrollable. "Hmm? Must have hit the jackpot come on baby keep trying to persuade me to lighten up on you. Come on. Gambare Gambare" he laughs a bit as he thrusts even faster basically abusing your g-spot taking advantage of the fact that it's the first time it's been touched.

The floor boards were squeaking from how much friction you both were putting on them. You came roughly around him and he laughed at how you couldn't hold it. "Mmmmm let's shoot for three more times angle what do you say." You shook your head but he laughed at that too and made himself fit inside you.

At this point it was pointless to try and get him to lighten up. Your legs were shaking you couldn't feel them anymore. Your grip was causing his skin to turn red and you were starting to draw blood from scratching I the sam spot so many times. The floor boards were loud in your ear but you couldn't hear them from how much over stimulation he was pushing on you. You came a second time and he laughed and stoped. " you're making me feel so good baby that second time almost made me cum....but no not yet. I want four more times out of you."

You looked at him with heavy eyes all worn out. Your legs couldn't stay up anymore but Sukuna just grabbed them and pulled out. He flipped you around as made you prop up on your hands and knees. Before you could find your balance he slammed himself into you again and grabbed your mouth. "Come on and take it baby I know you want to" he thrusts much harder than before and the room filled with skin slapping noises but he moves some of the time so that it wasn't so loud.

Your moans were all over the place again as he reached everything with his tip. Your arms gave out and you laid your head and top part of your body down on the floor tired. "Don't collapse on me now baby we're half way-" you cum out of nowhere cutting his words off and he groans deeply loving the feeling and he slowed down. "Mmmm shit your making me sensitive now Y/N next time you cum I'm joining" he moves you up back on your hands making sure you don't collapse again.

You could tell he was close from his dick starting to twitch and throb a bit inside of you. It moving like that while destroying you made your whole body feel good almost making you cum so soon but you try your best to hold it to see how long Sukuna could hold it back and wait for you. His breathing is heavier and his moans are closer together as his grip on your mouth tightens. He grabs your hip wi try his free hand pulling you onto him roughly each thrust. You could feel his pre cum leak out of him more and more as he holds back.

"Mmmm FUck baby you close yet?" You don't answer him and arch your back from how much his dick twitched after he saw you ignore him. "M-mmm come on baby don't ignore me like that your gonna make me cum early-DAmn your so fucking tight I-...shit your making me so sensiti-"you cut him off again by squirting and clenching as tight as possible on purpose. He gasps and stops as he cums and he thrusts pushing himself all the way in taking deep breaths as he quickly fills you. You both moan almost in unison from how good it made the both of you feel.

"Mm-mmm fuck Angel you-you t-tricked me" your eyes role back from how good it feels and he keeps filling you. "You like how it feels baby don't you." You nod into his hand and the both of you are panting. "S-so much" you mumbled into his hand. "Mmm yeah baby I told you I'd fill every corner of you baby." He chuckled and leans over you kissing your neck down your back slowly. Some of his cum leaks out and down your pussy and the back of your legs. He reaches down and catches it in his hand. As he slowly thrusts bringing them down from their high. You both whine and moan wanting more but it's already been too long for you both to go another round so he pulls out catching whatever cum falls out of you in his hand. He moves his other hand off your mouth and puts the other with the cum on your mouth taking advantage of the fact that you're panting. Puts it all in your mouth making you lick it off. "Good girl now swallowed for me baby" you did what he said and he let you get it all off his hand.

He moves and you collapse onto the floor unable to move. He laughs at you and picks you up carrying you back to your bed laying you down. While putting the covers over you how whispers in your ear. "See you later beautiful. I absolutely loved this little visit. Good night." He smirks and kisses your head. "I love you" walks over picking up his kimono putting it back on.

"I love you too Ryomen" he smiled as he tosses your stuff on the end of your bed. He smirks and winks at you while he opens your door and walks out quietly going back downstairs and into the room he was supposed to be in.

You smiled watching him go and looked over at the window seeing the sky pitch black but by where the moon is you could tell you both had been at it for more than 2 hours.

_______________________________
Hooray you finished all of this.....just so you know it's more than double the amount of words I put into each chapter......are you...ok? 😃🤨📸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 31.7K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
43.7K 1.4K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
2.1K 54 8
Growing up with Sukuna was amazing you were best friends it didn't matter if you were playing in or him watching up brush your hair. It's didn't see...
186K 6.7K 45
"🅨🅞🅤 🅓🅞🅝🅣 🅡🅔🅜🅔🅜🅑🅔🅡?" ---✰︎★︎✰︎--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...