𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒, glee 2

By afternoonbliss

andy miller is now a senior. she had gone away for a month for a music internship in new york. she couldn't w... More

𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭?
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐞𝐧 - 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝?
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

1.9K 95 58
By afternoonbliss

chapter twelve: yellow

"you're our yellow."

*slight warning. you guys might shed some tears, but if you don't, i hope you enjoyed the chapter :)*

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 andy had gone to school and almost two weeks since the whole dinner. everyone was worried about the girl, considering she just went into a depressive episode. puck knew why, so here he was, walking towards quinn's locker with finn and kurt following behind him.

"hey." he greeted, the other two boys greeting the blonde as well.

"how is she?" quinn asked, turning to face the trio.

"the same." kurt answered, frowning slightly. "won't eat. she hasn't come out of her room. all she does is lay in the dark."

"i don't get why, though." finn added.

"i do." puck said, making everyone look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"well, say it, puckerman." kurt said after a few seconds.

"she hasn't been taking her medication." puck told them.

"why wouldn't she be taking her medication?" quinn asked. "don't they help with her anxiety and everything?"

"yeah. but there's affects to not taking your medication. it's different for everyone, but some people go into a depressive episode and won't come out for days." puck said, leaning on the locker next to quinn's.

"okay, but why would she stop?" quinn repeated.

"she feels like she deserves it." puck simply said, making everyone look at him with confused expressions on his face.

"what? dude, that doesn't make sense." finn spoke.

"i know andy, trust me." puck said. "her parents always had a huge affect on her life. even after everything they did to her. and she always hated disappointing them. she feels like she's doing that, some way, somehow. and i guess what jessica said to her at the dinner had an affect on her. it fucked with her head somehow."

"of course it did. i mean, even if the woman is cruel, she's still andy's mother." kurt pointed out.

"exactly." puck said. "andy knew what would happen if she went off her medication, she knew this would happen because this isn't the first time she did this. she feels like she deserves being in this state."

"what do you mean 'this isn't the first time she did this?'" finn asked, his face twisting up an anger. "she's done this before?"

"yeah. remember in middle school, those few weeks that she wasn't at school and wouldn't come out of her room?" puck asked.

"you told me she had the flu." finn said, slightly angry that both of his best friends had lied to him.

"finn, she was embarrassed. she didn't want anyone to know. hell, she didn't even want me to know." puck told the hudson boy. "there's a lot of crap you guys don't know about her. she's been through so much shit in her life, but you wouldn't even know it because she makes sure that everyone else is okay. but she doesn't make sure she is."

"well, how - how do we show her that she doesn't deserve this? show her that she deserves better?" finn asked.

"through the only way she really understands it." puck answered, eyeing the people in front of him.

finn and kurt raised their eyebrows, not exactly knowing what puck meant.

"music." quinn said, already knowing what puck had meant.

andy loved music. it was basically a second language to her.

"what are we gonna do?" finn asked.

"get the glee club to perform for her." puck shrugged.

"how if she won't even come out of her room?" kurt asked.

"i'll do it." quinn said. "i know i can try and convince her. i don't know how, but i'll come up with a way."

"should we tell everyone what's been going on?" finn asked.

"yeah. they deserve to know. they're just as worried about her as we are." kurt answered.

"when are we doing this?" quinn asked.

"tomorrow night." puck answered. "we can sneak in through the back since the janitor always leaves that door open. we'll perform in the auditorium."

"okay, but what song?" finn asked.

"trust me. i got it covered." puck answered, smiling slightly.

~~~

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, sitting down on her bed. "hey, love."

andy shifted in her bed slightly, showing her tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes, which shattered quinn's heart. "hi."

"you wanna go for a drive? get some fresh air?" quinn asked, pushing andy's hair out of her face.

"no." andy simply said, relaxing under quinn's touch.

"please, baby. you haven't been outside in more than a week. you need to get some fresh air." quinn said, caressing andy's cheek with her thumb.

andy looked up at quinn, seeing that the blonde wasn't gonna give up. but she really didn't wanna gonna outside.

"for me?" quinn asked.

andy released a sigh, closing her eyes for a few seconds before she opened them again. "fine."

quinn smiled slightly, watching as andy sat up in bed.

"you want your glasses of contacts?" quinn questioned, her eyes following andy as she climbed out of bed.

"glasses." andy mumbled, starting to strip of her clothes.

quinn watched in awe. even when andy wasn't feeling her best and had the messiest bed head, quinn still thought that she looked gorgeous. she continued to watch as andy pulled on a tank top and sweatpants. she then pulled an oversized hoodie over head head and around her waist, pulling the hood up over her head.

she then left her room, grabbing a pair of socks in the process, walking past kurt and finn's room. she back tracked, noticing that their rooms were empty.

"where's the boys?" she asked, pointing to their empty rooms.

"i don't know, they weren't here when i came." quinn lied, knowing where they were at.

"so how'd you get in?" andy asked, starting to make her way to the bathroom.

"carole let me in on her way out." quinn shrugged, following her girlfriend.

she watched as andy brushed her teeth and washes her face. the two then went downstairs, andy sitting on the stairs so she could pull her socks on. she tucked her pants legs into the socks before she pulled on her sneakers.

quinn then handed andy her glasses, the miller girl taking them and gently putting them on her face.

"ready, love?" quinn questioned, walking towards the door.

"yep." andy simply said, following quinn out the house.

she then locked the door and made her way towards quinn's car, sitting in the passenger seat. she buckled her seatbelt just as quinn pulled out of the driveway.

the whole car ride to the school was silent, andy staring out the window as she played with a string from her sweater. once quinn had turned into the parking lot of the school, andy's eyebrows furrowed.

"why are we at the school?" she asked, seeing that there were a few more cars in the parking lot.

"a surprise." quinn simply answered, pulling next to puck's truck.

"that's noah, truck." andy pointed out, her eyebrows still furrowed.

"i know, dopey." quinn said, turning her car off and pulling the key out.

"quinn, why are we here?" andy asked.

"it's a surprise." quinn repeated. she saw the look on andy's face, making the blonde reach out and take her hand. "trust me, baby. it's nothing bad, i promise."

"okay." andy whispered.

quinn smiled, exiting her car, andy doing the same. the two of them walked towards the back of the school, entering quietly. quinn guided andy towards the auditorium, holding the taller girl's hand as she did so. once they got here, quinn opened the door for andy, the miller girl walking in.

she slowly walked towards the stage, walking through the chair isles as she looked around the empty auditorium. she's been in the auditorium so many times when there weren't people in it, but it just feels different at night.

she felt someone grab her hand, making her turn to see that it was quinn. they heard footsteps, making them look towards the stage to see puck walking towards the mic with his guitar hanging from his shoulders.

andy didn't even notice that the curtains were closed, which made her a little suspicious.

"hi, andy." puck said into the microphone, adjusting its height so that he wouldn't have to bend down. "i've missed seeing your face."

andy smiled slightly, rolling her eyes at her best friend's words. "what's going on?" she asked, loud enough for him to hear her.

"that's for us to know and for you to find out." puck simply said, making andy furrow her eyebrows. "we know that the last few weeks have been really tough for you. and we know that you also stopped taking your medication."

andy raised her eyebrows, not expecting him to say that.

"don't be surprised. i'm your best friend. i also know why you stopped taking them, which is because you felt like you deserve to be sad. but andy, you don't deserve to be sad. you deserve all of the happiness in the world. so we thought we would show you that." puck finished.

"we?" andy questioned, looking down at quinn.

quinn simply smiled, pulling andy down to sit in the seat. the girl complied, leaning back in her chair as she watched puck start to strum his guitar.

andy smiled slightly, already knowing the song. the beat had dropped, meaning that the jazz band was also there, probably behind the big red curtains.

puck finn or kurt all three
new directions

look at the stars
look how they shine for you
and everything you do
yeah, they were all yellow

i came along
i wrote a song for you
and all the things you do
and it was called yellow

so then i took my turn
what a thing to've done
and it was all yellow

andy felt quinn pull her hood off of her head, making the miller girl look at her briefly before her eyes went back to puck.

your skin
oh yeah, your skin and bones
turn into something beautiful
do you know
you know i love you so

andy felt her eyes start to sing, starting to water. she felt quinn's hand start to play with her hair, making the miller girl smile. her eyes went over to finn, who was walking from the side of the stage towards puck, singing.

i swam across
i jumped across for you
oh, what a thing to do
cause you were all yellow

finn smiled at andy, making the girl smile back. kurt walked from the other side of the stage, walking towards puck as he sang.

i drew a line
i drew a line for you
oh, what a thing to do
and it was all yellow

the three of them all looked at each other, small smiles on their faces before they started to sing together. andy felt her heart skip a beat, hearing quinn singing the lyrics softly beside her.

and your skin
oh yeah, your skin and bones
turn into something beautiful
do you know
for you, i'd bleed myself dry

andy closed her eyes, making the tears spill over onto her cheeks. she wiped them, opening her eyes again to see the boys dancing to the beat of the song. then, the curtain opened up, revealing the rest of the new directions and the band behind the three boys. quinn got up from beside andy, jogging towards the steps that went up to the stage, standing next to kurt as everyone began to sing.

it's true
look how they shine for you
look how they shine

andy was sitting in her chair, tears running down her cheeks as the band stopped playing and the glee club stopped singing. it was only puck strumming his guitar, everyone looking directly at andy.

look at the stars
look how they shine for you
and all the things that you do

puck stopped strumming, pushing his guitar behind his back. he looked to see that andy was looking at everyone, tears constantly falling down her cheeks.

"you deserve to be happy, andy." puck said into the mic. "you're really the only person that dealt with me all of these years, and you never left my side."

"yeah, even when i was acting like such a dick to you all of those times, you still forgave me." finn added.

"whenever the jocks would throw me into the dumpster, you would always come and pull me out, make sure i looked okay and if i was okay." kurt added.

"you gave me a place to stay when i got kicked out. and even after i broke up with you, you still let me back into your life." quinn said, tears trailing down her cheeks as well.

"you helped me take care of stevie and stacy when i needed it!" sam yelled from his spot.

"you stand up to all of the people that called me dumb." brittany said.

"you help me accept who i really was!" santana said, a smile on her face. "even after i bullied you for all those years."

"you always make sure that i'm okay, no matter the situation." blaine yelled.

"you stand up to all of the bullies that tell me to go back home." rory said.

"you helped me with my singing in the trouble tones." sugar said.

"you push me up the ramp and make sure that i'm okay or if i need anything." artie said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"you helped me with the situation with my dad." mike said, smiling at the girl.

"you forgave me after all of the years of bullying and helped me with so much shit." erica said, pushing his long hair behind his ear.

"helped me find a family that accepts me for who i am." ronnie said, referring to the glee club.

"you're my gay yoda, helping me with my relationship problems." jackson said, making andy let out a chuckle, it being mixed with a sob.

"when i pretended to have one, you never made fun of my stutter. and always listened to me when i talk. you still listen." tina said.

"you're the one of the few people i can go to when i need to rant about something." mercedes said.

"and even though we have our issues, you always help me with my problems." rachel said, smiling at the miller girl.

"you always make sure that we're okay, and we never really check to make sure you were okay, not mentally at least." puck started, speaking into the mic. "you're our yellow, as corny as that sounds. you deserve more than this shitty cow town could offer."

andy smiled, feeling her heart warm. her mother made her feel like she didn't have a family. but she did. and she was looking right at it, plus burt and carole.

she got up from her seat, walking into the stage. puck pulled her into a hug, everyone joining in immediately. andy started to cry into puck's neck, making all of the girls, kurt, and blaine start to cry too.

they stood there for about five minutes, letting the girl cry. they didn't care how how they were getting, or how their arms started to burn. what mattered was andy.

this girl, who makes sure everyone was okay, mentally and physically, was finally starting to feel loved again.

everyone pulled apart, the ones who were crying sniffling as they did so. andy took her glasses off, wiping her cheeks before she quickly wiped her glasses off, the lenses becoming foggy.

"thank you, guys." andy hiccuped, a huge smile on her face as she slipped her glasses back on her face.

"can you tell us what happened?" sam asked. "we've all been worried about you and you wouldn't answer any of our calls or texts."

"yeah, um. . ." andy started. "i have an anxiety disorder. i got diagnosed because of some stuff that happened in my past, and it's bad. i have to take medication for it, but i haven't been taking them the past few weeks."

"why not?" santana asked.

"well, that's because i know the affects that comes from not taking your meds. i've done this before, so i know that i would go into a depressive state." andy explained, shrugging. "i thought that i didn't deserve to be happy, so i did it."

"what made you feel like that?" blaine asked.

"long story short. . . my mother." andy answered simply. "thanks guys. this means. . . a lot. like a lot. i love you guys."

"we love you too." everyone said in unison.

"can we hug you again?" rachel asked, sniffling.

"of course." andy answered.

this made everyone quickly go into another group hug, standing there for a little longer than before. they all pulled away, going to separately hug the girl.

~~~

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 at the school, andy feeling a whole lot better. she had went back on her meds, talking to her doctor about what had happened. she had went back to school, glad that she didn't miss anything important in all of her classes. she didn't even bother to ask for the work she missed, considering it was almost two weeks.

she was on her way over to her mother's house. why, you ask. just wait and see.

she walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell. she waited patiently for her mother to answer the door. after about 30 seconds, the door swung open, revealing jessica in all of her hated glory.

jessica's face turned into a scowl once she realized that it was her daughter. "what are you doing -"

"no." andy interrupted. "you've been the one that's been talking all this time. it's my turn to talk."

jessica simply raised her eyebrows, but stayed quiet nonetheless.

"you were a wonderful mother to me. you always made sure that i was fed, that i was safe. although you were barely around because you were working, you still loved me. and the fact that all of that love went down the drain, just because you found out i'm a lesbian is a real shame." andy said, looking her mother in the eyes the whole time.

"is that what you came to tell me?" jessica asked.

"nope." andy answered. "i came here to tell you that you don't affect me, anymore. ever since the dinner, i've been hurt and broken from what you said to me. i stopped taking my meds and went into a depressive state for almost two weeks. but as you can see, i'm back and i'm better. you know who brought me back?"

"who?" jessica asked.

"the glee club. my family." andy answered, a small smile appearing on her lips. "you will always be my mother, and i will always love you. but you don't have power over me, anymore. you're words won't hurt me like they used to. that's what i wanted you to know. have a good life, mom."

and with that, andy turned around and walked away from the front door. she got into her car and drove off, quinn being in the passenger seat.

she smiled as she turned to look at her girlfriend, who was smiling back.

"you did it?" quinn asked.

"i did it." andy said, leaning into her seat.

"i'm proud of you." quinn told her.

andy smiled at her before she pushed herself to kiss quinn quickly. "thank you."

"for what?" quinn asked, putting her forehead on andy's.

"for helping me. loving me." andy answered.

"you don't have to thank me, dopey. i love you."

"i love you too."

with that, the two pulled apart from one another, andy pulling off and driving back to her house.

~~~

OKAY IM DONE. WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM. for now at least. but i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and i'm sorry if you shedded some tears while reading cause i definitely did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.3K 15
In where two girls hold a secret that comes back to bite them in the ass. Only to leave their hearts singing. Quinn Fabray x G!P OC Season 1-? I do...
155K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
332K 10.3K 56
andy miller lives with her mother, and is best friends with noah puckerman and finn hudson. quinn is a sight for her sore eyes. she struggles through...
90.3K 3.2K 77
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...