when the hero comes to the on...

De arsennusuppekov74

"Peter Parker is a student, laboratory assistant and superhero. A future discoverer of chemistry, biology, g... Mai multe

SEASON ONE PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
Author Note
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
hi 👋 guys
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER TWO

1K 20 1
De arsennusuppekov74

Probably the hardest test for Peter was spying on the bandits - if earlier the red-blue suit helped to get lost in the shadows, then the current snow-white one was more noticeable. Of course, even his suit was lost in complete darkness, but when was it absolutely dark in New York? And the whole problem was that the fabric was covered with special colonies of fungi and mold, which he received during Connors's experiments - some could work as a gas mask, others created mucus to protect against excessive heat, and the third helped to hide from IR sensors. This was all great innovation, but the color of the suit was really annoying.

And now, examining the warehouse buildings in the port area, Peter quietly swore that there were too many lanterns in this part of the city. On the other hand, if it were different, the police would be very interested in what was happening in this place, and that would not be with the hands of those assholes who were unloading several trucks. The boxes with the SHIELD markings suggested a setup from Fury, but Spider-Man could not allow new weapons to enter the streets of the city - the police could not oppose them - neither the number, nor the training. Sighing, Parker carefully climbed higher in order to jump over several spots of light and to be in the right place with a minimum of alarm among the warehouse guards and bandits - he did not want to catch any lead greetings with his chest or head.

-Faster, the boss won't say thanks if we break the deal for him, - a voice rang out, made the young man freeze, leaning against the wall of the warehouse. It was completely dark under the ceiling - the enemy clearly hoped for protection outside. - Johnny, Emil, have you forgotten the place of delivery?

-Everything will be all right, Harley,- said the big man munching an apple near the small van quietly. A wide knife hung at his hip, and a magnum stock was visible in the cockpit. - The main thing is to overload everything in time, otherwise the traffic jams will kill the whole venture.

-It would help, then everything would be on time, - quietly muttered one of the involuntary loaders, looking at the chewing fat man. Judging by the way the two of them were holding the wooden boxes, they were quite heavy. But Peter's attention was attracted not by the carrying of goods, but by a flickering shadow in one of the dimly lit corners of the warehouse - a nimble, dark-skinned figure clearly did not belong to the bandits, since there were few girls among the members of the WG gang, and they all turned around next to their boss ... Frowning, Spider quickly began to calculate the situation, which clearly grew from the usual equation Spider + bandits = fractures-police-prison, into an equation with one unknown, and this was annoying.

Still deciding to first figure out what was hindering him in his simple work, the guy neatly crawled towards the office warehouse, where the unknown disappeared. Despite the fact that the guy thought about the difficulty of finding the unknown, she turned out to be either too frivolous, or pretended to be a beautiful, red-haired woman in a seductive, tight-fitting, chic figure jumpsuit, stood near the switched on computer and downloaded something to a flash drive.

-And who do we have here? - the quiet voice of the young man, made the woman draw out the pistol, directing it at the Spider. With a chuckle, the guy slightly clenched his right fist - small mushroom colonies living on the fabric of the suit faintly glowed, showing his figure. Looking tensely at the young man, the woman relaxed slightly, but did not lower the gun. - And what is the Black Widow doing here? Is it secretly and legally infiltrating the warehouse to find some information? Almighty SHIELD turned out to be that weak?

-What has one of the heroes of the Crisis forgotten here? Is it illegal entry with robbery? - the woman asked in tone with the guy, looking tensely at the guy. A strong physique, a tight suit, an unusual vest on the torso made him quite attractive, and the relief in the groin area forced many women to lick their lips. - Couldn't remove the light, its reflections might attract those idiots.

-That trust is worth justifying,- Peter said with a chuckle, squeezing his hand slightly and disappearing into the darkness. A moment later, he again finds himself next to the computer, slightly away from Natasha, in the strip of light from the monitor and the general blackness of the room. - So, what is so interesting about this box that a leak of highly scientific and dangerous weapons was organized? I will never believe that once those toys changed owners, you stopped tracking them.

-This refers to National Security, guy,- the woman hissed softly, taking a step back from the young man who was too close to her. Hmyknuv, he looked at the computer, but apart from a dozen tables, he saw nothing else. "You haven't interfered with my operation yet, so advice - get out of here. Now our operatives will arrive and they will deal with these scumbags pretty quickly. No matter how you get hurt.

-And they will be able to cope with Scorpio? Spider said with a chuckle, watching the woman's pupils dilated. Once upon a time, Mac Gargan was a private detective hired about five years ago by the owner of The Daily Bugle in order to find out the identity of Spider-Man. What exactly prompted the detective to take such a step, no one knew except the man himself, but at some point he began to pursue Peter, and almost revealed the secret of his identity. But after a while, after several unsuccessful attempts to track the guy, he disappeared. She and Gwen thought that the man had abandoned an unsuccessful hunt, but how wrong they were. During one of the fights with the WG bandits, a new gang leader appeared in front of Parker, dressed in an unusual mutant costume - who calls himself Scorpio. In the features of his face, as well as in a couple of phrases, it was possible to understand that this was Gargan, but Peter could not figure out how he became like that. In the end, everything ended more than sadly - over time, the former detective became a real bandit, and then joined the Kingpin, who strengthened his suit, turning him into one of the most dangerous criminals, the fight against which was transferred to special agents of SHIELD. - I doubt that he will not hear the sounds of a mess, given that the club in which he rests is only a couple of blocks from here ... I think the result is not worth explaining?

"Damn you, Fury," the woman swore softly, in a language unknown to the guy. Seeing some confusion, she just moved her hand, they say, do not pay attention and looked at the screen. - The download will end in one and a half minutes. I must either signal that it is possible to attack or report the failure of the plan. As far as I understand, you can knock them out without too much noise, right?

-They have weapons with a silencer ... basically, even if they start firing, there won't be much volume. They don't want to attract the attention of the cops either, "the guy shrugged, spraying a specific reagent that smelled of roses on the mask. After a few minutes, the mask tightened slightly around his mouth, nose and eyes, filtering the air. - As far as I remember from our last meeting, do you have ampoules with nerve gas? Will you borrow?

-And I remember that your gas was better, our scientists could not understand what you made them from. Is it really over? - Throwing a couple of ampoules at the guy, the woman said. Small cones flashed in the light of the screen and quickly disappeared into the guy's fist. -If you use them directly on the target, he will be paralyzed for a few seconds, so try not to breathe them yourself.

-Unfortunately, it takes a long time to create the necessary components, so the amount of my poison is limited,- the guy shrugged his shoulders. - Well, you know, there are such moments like the phase of the moon, day of the month, the rotation of the sun relative to the Earth, and others ...

-Fool,- the woman said, snorting without malice. - Do you have a gas mask?

-The gas mask is already on me, - chuckling, the Spider carefully opened the door, leaving the room and climbing to the top. The darkness on the periphery helped him successfully get to the bandits, who had already loaded one car with weapons, and he was preparing to set off. Realizing that he might miss a more opportune moment, Peter threw the ampoule at the driver and their leader, who were working out the last details, and he himself jumped on the fat man with a knife.

-This is Spider-Man! - shouted one of the movers. At the same moment, the bandits threw the boxes on the ground and quickly raised their submachine guns, aiming at the Spider and the thug driver. Training with Matt and Elektra gave a good base to Peter, who, thanks to his skills, was able to "pump" his melee skills quite well. Dodging a couple of blows from the big man, the young man constantly used him as a human shield, preventing the others from shooting, while the second driver and their leader were already passed out.

Only when he reached the space hidden by the darkness, the guy knocked out the bully with a couple of blows, and quickly jumped onto one of the ceiling beams so that no miracle shooter could hit him. And after a couple of seconds, a quiet pop was heard, and one of the guys holding the PP fell to the ground with a bullet through his head.

- Damn, he's not here himself! Three in the direction of the office, bring down the one who is there, the rest call for help! - The spider did not understand if it was the most talkative or someone who really wielded power in this group, but the next clap did not allow him to finish, but the bandits clearly stirred up. The couple tried to run to the wall, where there was a panic button that turned on a fire siren, but the Spider jumping on them made the men forget about this idea. Five rushed at him, and three more walked towards the red-haired spy who was hiding in the shadows by the stairs up.

A quick blow to the head of the opened guy made him stagger, while the Spider managed to fight off the attack of two more, blocking one and taking a tangential blow from the other. A quick blow to the knee, sweeping and finishing in the stomach, forced one of the attackers to subside, but the other four became more active - the guy's skills were much better than those of the street punks who are accustomed to shooting, but the numerical superiority is additional confidence. They managed to knock out another one at the cost of bruises on the ribs, protected only by the fabric of the suit and clearly promised to disturb the guy for the rest of the day. A couple more breathed in gas from an ampoule, the gas of which was cut off in a short time - how miraculously the guy managed to bring a chemical under their nose, the young man did not know, but it was close, and the latter died from a hole in his forehead left by Romanoff's bullet.

-The technique is not bad, but there is not enough system,- the woman said, seeing the guy gently rubbing his ribs. Grinning into the mask, the Spider shrugs, taking out a cooling plaster from a small bag hanging on the lower back, lifted up a part of his suit. - Wow, I would never have thought that such a squishy person like you has such a body ... Probably there is no end to the girls?

- I am married at work and I don't cheat on her with anyone, - the guy said with a chuckle, looking at the girl. Quickly gluing one cooler, the guy wanted to twist to be able to paste the second, but a quiet pain made him hiss. Rolling her eyes, the red-haired spy walked up to the guy, snatching the sporting goods from his hands and gluing on the polymer.

-We'll assume that I thanked you for your help, - slapping the guy on the shoulder blade, the spy gently walked away from the superhero, who looked sideways at her with irritation and tore a bug from part of his suit. - What? I had to try, otherwise Fury wouldn't understand me.

-Thank you for your help,- the guy said with a sigh. - Did everything go well for you?

-I lured into the shadows, and then just knocked out,- the woman said with a shrug. -I've summoned our operatives here, so I recommend disappearing. Fury still hasn't given up on your recruiting idea.

-Thank you, Mrs. Romanoff, - the guy said with a chuckle, fixing the cobweb on the ceiling and getting out through the window.

- Well, repeat, what did you say there, bitch? - the menacing roar of the spy, made the guy grin, mentally putting a tick in his head. "The score is 3: 3".

Already from the roof, he heard the sound of a police siren, which was approaching the warehouses. Although Scorpio was nearby, he would hardly have become involved in an open confrontation with SHIELD operatives and the police, Mac is not so stupid, especially when most of his gang is far away. So the mission of the Black Widow was at the final stage, and after waiting for the first of the cars, which bore the emblem of a secret organization, from which some acquaintance of the red-haired woman came out, Spider-Man went into the sunset.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
172K 5.9K 35
You are Tony Stark's latest recruit in his plan to protect the world, and as the youngest and smartest Harvard graduate you are the perfect choice. B...
76K 2.7K 44
Steve is a rich playboy businessman and he can get any girl he wants. Natasha is a simple girl who only wants to own her own dance studio who job is...
106K 3.4K 12
Peter Parker, Spider-man, crush, best friend, family, and the youngest Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Peter Parker was trained by Nick Fury, Natasha Romanoff...