π™π™–π™©π™š (xiaoven)

By gaaraxv

[COMPLETED!!] Both Venti and Xiao died in the battle field. How cruel must fate be to share their first kiss... More

Dying Breathe
Our Reincarnated Self
Sound Of The Flute
Developed Feelings
Developed Feelings [Part 2]
Distancing Myself From You
For the Sake of Me??
Clearing Things Up
Xiao
Idiot
Study 'Date'
Tch
Answer
A/N
Happy Birthday Venti *Bonus*
Sister Ganyu
Can I be Your Boyfriend?
Yes
he's mine
Move In
"Im Finally Out Xiao!"
Cute
Together and Forever

Is so Comfortable

2.5K 96 320
By gaaraxv

Note: nothing related to the story but EULA CAME HOME YALL DJNSKDMSKDMSKDM. Okay back to the story.

Fluff.. maybe.. idk...

----------------

[Narrator POV]

"X-xiao" Venti squealed and his face turned flushed red.

"Shut up" Xiao said he made a fake pouting face. Venti turned around so his face would face Xiao's face.

"What are you doing Xiao?"

"Oh yea I'm sorry you will get the cold, you can leave.." Xiao responded as he looks into the boy's emerald eyes.

"Oh not that part is just tha-"

"You don't like it?" he said as he sighed. His hug loosen as a sign that Venti can leave. After a few seconds, there was no sign on Venti leaving, instead the boy got close to Xiao's chest. Xiao blinked realising Venti was not moving (😀😄😀)
Why is he not moving? Didn't he say he did not like it??? Xiao questioned himself. He sighed and checked Venti face. Oh he is asleep.

He held Venti closer to him as he wrapped his arm around him, leg intertwined with each other. He gently stroke Venti hair because he do not want Venti to get up. He bit his inner lip because he hesitated to do something. But he gave in and did it.

He slowly closed his eyes and gently give Venti a kiss on his forehead. He pat the back of Venti head and whispered to him sleep well love.

Time Skip

"I can't believe I gave birth to a monster" it was a familiar voice.

"Aagh!" Xiao shouted as he got up from bed. He was still breathing heavily and his neck was sweaty.

He looked to his right and realised his hands was on Venti thighs. He squealed and turned flush red. He pull his hands to himself and looked away. Hope I didn't wake him up, He thought to himself. He slowly and gently got out from bed so Venti do not wake up.

Xiao walked down the stairs to get a drink for himself and Venti once we wakes up.

He returned to his room to hear someone's phone ringing. It was Venti. He got closer to the phone and pick up the phone. It was Xiangling calling. Who is Xiangling? Is it the cooking freak? Xiao sighed and picked up the call.

<The Call>

HAHAHAHAHA, oh guys shut up Venti picked up. Hi Venti where are you?

Uhm

That's not Venti

It's Xiao

Chongyun speaking here. Why is Venti phone with you.

He's at my house sleeping.

AYO?
Xingqiu speaking now I'm so sorry about Xiangling and Chongyun. Anyways why is he at your house?

He was taking care of me and...

[Xiao POV]

I paused because I was hesitant to even tell them what actually happened between me and him.
How am I suppose to tell them what happened?? I thought to myself as I got redder and redder.

<The Call>

And What?

Uh..

When I was still in the middle of the call, I heard Venti groaned. Shit he woke up, I thought to myself. I quickly leave the room and closing the door so the noise from the phone won't bother Venti anymore.

<The Call>

Hello Xiao?

Shut up he almost woke up.

VENTI SLEEPING IN XIAOS BED?? (xiangling)
HAHAHAHAH THE HECK WERE THEY DOING IN THAT BED (chongyun)
Shut up Xiangling, I'm sorry about that.

[Venti POV]

I groaned as a stretched my body. I got up and look around. eh? This is not my room. I look around again and realise IS XIAOS ROOM. My palm flew to my face. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember what happened before I went to sleep. So I took care of Xiao and then I was about to leave I think and then... I- UHM. My eyes widened in shock thinking what the heck just happened. I hugged my leg as my face turned flushed red. Why the heck did he do it in the first place. I sighed.

I got out from bed and tried to look for him. He was not inside the room. The first thing I thought of was going out the room to look for him around the house. The past few weeks I came here time to time so I was pretty much familiar with the place. The first thing I saw when I opened the door to the room was Xiao. He was talking to someone on the phone. I looked closely on the phone and saw it was my phone. WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY PHONE? Xiao noticed I was awake and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing with my phone Xiao? And who is it?" I asked as I got closer to him and closed the door behind me.

"Uhm is Xiangling, Xingqiu and Chongyun" he responded as he passed the phone to me.

<The Call>

LMAO imagine if they like cuddled and they were clinging to one another. (Chongyun)
Bet you want to do it with *him* right (xiangling)
WHAT (chongyun)

...
hi

Shut up, I can't hear Xiao. Hello?

Hi this is Venti

Finally. Why are you at Xiao place? He did not answer the question earlier.
Shut up Chongyun listen to what Venti gotta say (Xiangling)

Oh uhm I was taking care of him because he had a minor cold. But he is fine now.

Xiangling!! (Xingqiu)
And why were you sleeping in his *bed* Venti? (Xiangling)
Yea HAHAH (Chongyun)

Ehh~ uh, uhm

Look Chongyun he is stuttering like how Xiao stuttered when we ask the question (Xiangling)
HAHAHAHA they are hiding something from us (Chongyun)

Uhhh I call you back later bye!!

[Venti POV]

I ended the call and sighed. I took a glance at Xiao seeing him in a mess. He looks red. He sick again?

"Are you sick again?" I tried to put my hand on his forehead but he stepped back.

"Uhm you can go home if you want.." he said as he looked into my eyes.

"Uhm Venti i-" I look at him back as he hesitated to continue.

"Uhm nevermind.. I'll tell you when I feel like it" He started to walk away. I grabbed his hand as fast as I could to stop him.

"X-xiao!.." he stopped and turned around seeing my tears filled my eyes.

"Venti?"

----------------

Note: SO UHM 1K READS???? WOW THANKS YALL. I have nothing much to say but I hope you guys are liking the story so far :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.9K 14
Chuuya is in love with Dazai, but then Dazai left. Dazai is in love with Chuuya, but then he had to leave.
704K 23.8K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
296K 9.7K 46
One day Byakuya notices something is up With Makoto and decides to investigate... Cover art not by me (NON DESPAIR AU) All the Danganronpa 1 characte...
2.2K 94 18
terribly written oneshots of my favorite project sekai ship