Maleficent Love | ✔️

By Koyel111

Mallika Singh, a 22 years old, is an ambitious dancer. She is combination of beauty and brain or someone who... More

Introduction
Preface
🤎Charecters🤎
🤎Glance of an angel (1)🤎
🤎Info of Her(2)🤎
🤎First meet(3)🤎
🤎Trapped with the Bunny(4)🤎
🤎Embarrassment or Melodrama(5)🤎
🤎Dance Buzz and the shocking truth(6)🤎
🤎Confrontation(7)🤎
🤎Love or Revenge (8)🤎
🤎So-called self defense!!(10)🤎
🤎Reunion after decades(11)🤎
🤎Little concern(12)🤎
🤎The hidden truth of job(13)🤎
🤎Accidentally couple(14)🤎
🤎Unplanned Intimacy(15)🤎
🤎Weird(16)🤎
🤎Mafia Angel(17)🤎
🤎Truth or Stripes(18)🤎
🤎A version of him(19)🤎
🤎Leave Them(20)🤎
🤎The torture(21)🤎
🤎Revenge through beauty (22)🤎
🤎Midnight Drama(23)🤎
🤎Why?(24)🤎
🤎Arguement(25)🤎
🤎Our next destination(26)🤎
🤎Answers(27)🤎
🤎Are you crazy(28)🤎
🤎His Multimillionaire Dad(29)🤎
🤎Heartless Monster and his deal(30)🤎
🤎His Fiancee(31)🤎
🤎Our Wedding(32)🤎
🤎A Glimpse Of His Past(33)🤎
🤎Allergies on Egg(34)🤎
🤎Paul(35)🤎
🤎Again Kidnapped?(36)🤎
🤎Quick Escape(37)🤎
🤎Rescueing her(38)🤎
🤎 Ponytail Romance(39)🤎
🤎Jevika?(40)🤎
🤎He is mine(41)🤎
🤎Yes-No Date(42)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-I(43)🤎
🤎Buisness Party-II(44)🤎
🤎Realization: Too late(45)🤎
🤎Elevator Scenario (46)🤎
🤎Confession(47)🤎
🤎A chance(48)🤎
🤎Reality or Fairytale(49)🤎
✨️🤎Precious Sweet Moment(50)🤎✨️
🤎Jealous(51)🤎
🤎Will you go on a date with me? (52)🤎
🤎Date Day-I (53)🤎
🤎Date Day-II (54)🤎
🤎Revealation-I(55)🤎
🤎Revealation-II(56)🤎
🤎Misconceptions and defensive(57)🤎
🤎Good news to sad news(58)🤎
🤎Cassey(59)🤎
🤎Vicious Trap(60)🤎
🤎The end of Paul's chapter (61)🤎
🤎Miscarriage (62)🤎
🤎Mourning over open wounds(63)🤎
🤎End of revenge(64)🤎
🤎Battles of shattered minds(65)🤎
🤎A break, A new life(66)🤎
🤎The after life (67)🤎
🤎Drunk Reunion(68)🤎
🤎Eventful Reunion(69)🤎
🤎Maleficent Love(70)🤎
🤎Epilogue🤎
Bonus Chapter (Mature)

🤎The dark shade of him(9)🤎

2.2K 168 235
By Koyel111

THIRD PERSON

"Sumedhhhhhhhh"

Sumedh just put his palm on his ears to listen her shouting and glared at her.

"What the fuck, Angel ! Why are you screaming like this?" He asked casually as if he was unknown what he had caused to her.Anger rushed through her vein sewing how he was being so casual about everything.

"How dare you to call me Angel? And where am I right now ? Why have you braught me here ? Who the hell are you and what kind of work do you do actually? Answer me, you bloody man." She yelled on top of her lungs.A slight smirk appeared on his face hearing her queries. He just shrugged off his shoulder and calmly replied,

"See....Angel, I can't answer all of your questions right now. But you have right to know about me a little "

"What do you mean by saying that I have right on you?" She just asked while wiping her tears from her eyes. She was weeping not because she was sad but because she was very furious and disappointed with herself for managing to trap herself in that situation. He just laughed like a devil and explained to her.

"Angel, I am not Sumit first of all and you have already come to know it. Secondly, I am Sumedh, the most wanted criminal of Mumbai and the king of SM BULLY. And yes ,I have kidnapped you because you are the one who has sent one of the most loyal and powerful workers of mine to jail. And another thing,I have kind of attraction towards you. And don't think it love as a heartless person like me can never love someone.Coming to the main reason for what I have to put up such a silly act of being Sumit is to kidnap you, I couldn't tell anything more than it. And last not but the least ,you are my would be wife. We are going to marry soon. "

He completed where she got the utmost shock of her life. She had never imagined to get married to someone who was an anti-social. She was just blank that she was not still able to resist the recent words spelled out by him. After a few minutes, she finally reacted.

"Whatttt! I am not gonna marry a bastard like you " She spat out crossing her hands over her chest.

"Come on Angel,just chill. I can predict that after a certain period, you will come to me by your own and ask me to marry you " He only smirked like always.

"Shut up, you Mr. Dumbo Mudgalkar. I won't do anything like that." She huffed in annoyance.

"I guess time will say that. And I am not going to marry you right now. So don't need to be worried." He spoke seriously.

"Stop calling me Angel." Mallika sighed.

"Sorry but I can't do anything. You are my angel and bunny. So I will call you by those 2 names only. " Sumedh grinned at her.

"You...

She was cut off in middle.

"I know I am great "

He replied with a chuckle and disregarding her heated glares, he prepared to leave the room. Just as he was going to leave the room, she just trailed behind him.Unfortunately, he turned to her making her collid with his hard chest.

"Where are you going?" He asked her lifting his eyebrows.

"What do you mean? I am going to my house now." She said innocently.

"You were saying me dumb but I think that you are the one who is a great dumb. Do you think that I have kidnapped you to let you go from here? From now, you will be in this room only. You are trapped, my angel." This struck Mallika like thunder. Thinking about the possibilities of danger, she stiffened in shock.

"Please Sumedh, let me go. I am begging you to leave me. I am sorry for my mistakes. But I am promising not to complain anything about you in the police. Just leave me. I can't live without my grandma. Please try to understand that my grandma is a heart patient and she will be tensed if she couldn't see me which will lead her health to deteriorate. She has already heart problem. Plz understand my situation. "

She pleaded while her eyes got teary which pricked Sumedh's heart but he was too stubborn to melt easily. He just shrugged of his emotions and said,

"So what ? I don't care at all. It's your matter. And don't worry. I am arranging something for your grandma so that she won't be tensed. "

"But please...

She was again cut off in the middle by him.

"No but...just go now " Saying this he pushed her harshly in the room making her to fall on the bed and left from where she started to sob on her fate. She was despising her for falling for a jerk like him. She was continuously blaming herself for all of this. She was absolutely getting devastated to think about her grandma.

After some times of sobbing, she finally stopped amd composed herself. She decided to do something to get rid of this problem. And for it, she needed a perfect plan but she needed some times also. She just convinced herself by saying that she could do it and she would have to think positive.When she was busy in making her mind,she heard a loud sound. She soon rushed down the place following the sound from where it came.

*********

"Please ,don't kill me. I am requesting you not to do it to me. I am accepting that I have done wrong with all and I will accept my fault infront of everyone also. But please don't take my life."

A man was constantly begging for his life infront of the green hazel-eyed person who was just playing with his gun sitting on the chair and chuckling. Then he kept his gun on a table which was just beside his chair and stood up.

"OK then....no problem.I am leaving you.Harry,open the knot and leave him. " He casually said which made the gang shock where Siddharth just smirked as he knew Sumedh's actual intentions were. Harry ,being confused, just looked at Sid who eyed him to do whatever Sumedh had ordered. He just nodded and freed the person.

The person immediately started to run speedily to save his life. Sumedh just looked at Cassey and without saying anything, Cassey took a stick and threw it which was caught by Sumedh. They all rushed behind the man. The man was just going out of the house when Sumedh threw the stick towards his leg making him to fall in the ground. As soon as his head got connected with the ground, a little amount of blood came out of his temple.

This whole incident was witnessed by Mallika who was just standing behind them on last step of the stairs. They still hadn't noticed Mallika but the man unfortunately got to see her. They all started laughing at the poor condition of the man when the man stood up and just gulped his saliva in fear. Sumedh sarcastically asked,

"So I have freed you.Now you can go,then why are you not going?"

They again started laughing together. Taking the chance, he just pushed Sumedh with some of his men and took a knife from Harry's hand which he was carrying and rushed towards Mallika making her eyes widen in fear. Within a moment, he pulled her from back by holding her waist tightly and put the knife in her neck roughly in such a position as if her neck would be surely cut if she would try to move a bit.

Silence prevailed the whole room as the whole gang got furious at the scene where Sumedh clenched his fists being the most angry to see her in this situation. He gritted his teeth in anger where one of his men asked ,

"Sir, just say one time, I will kill this bastard in just a second."

"Yeah Sir,just order us.We will kill him right now.How can he do it with her ?"

"No, just keep quite all of you. We can't take any risk right now. Sumedh, just think how to save Mallika. "

Siddharth replied in a calm voice where Sumedh nodded positively. Here, Mallika was sweating badly in fear and she was feeling disgusted to be so close to a man. She started to move a little when he tightened his grip on her. She was still wriggling to be free from his grip. She was pleading him to leave her but he was pulling her more closer and here the whole gang was just watching it helplessly. She had already cried a lot for what she couldn't form more words in her throat and being injected yesterday,her body was little weak.

"Please leave me.I am begging you. I have nothing to do with you" She kept whispering for freeing her life.

"Please, leave me."

She somehow managed to say when Sumedh realized how much outrageous he was getting with passing of times. She now helplessly looked at Sumedh who also stared back at her. He was getting fidgety to see her in the state. She didn't know but still she had hope that Sumedh would atleast save her. Her eyes were getting blurry for constant crying. She just was soliciting him to save her back. Finally an idea struck in his head and he just smiled mischievously. He intentionally slipped his gun which fell on the ground. He just pretended to bend down and take the ground in the position. Then he said making a fake sad expression,

"Hey see,I think that there has been a problem in my gun.It seems defected. I suppose, it has no more bullets left. I guess that I need a new gun"

He started examining the gun and showing to others for what the man's concentration got broken a little. He himself laughed mentally on the lame excuse he had thought. Obsering the atmosphere, Sumedh suddenly picked up his gun and shot directly on the knee of the man making him to loose his grip on Mallika.

Sumedh stood up where Mallika immediately rushed to him and hugged him tightly by clutching his shirt tightly. He firstly got shocked but later kept one hand on her shoulder to assure her and looked at the man with blood shot eyes. Then he yelled at the top of his voice,

"How dare you to touch her ? If she will get a small cut, I won't spare anyone.Just get this into your foolish brain and now the time has come to bid you Goodbye "

He completed his sentence and fired two bullets directly on his forehead making the man fall back on the ground lifelessly. The whole team members were just speechless to see their boss in that position and the last sentence for the girl. He kept the gun in his pocket where Mallika was still hugging him and was sobbing as she just had her life at stake just some times ago.She was feeling security and peace in his warmth.

"Take his body and throw it in the suitable place. And also I want to say that I couldn't come with you today. Sid ,you go with them and be ready for tomorrow also. Till then I am with Mallika " He ordered, his voice of coldness and frustration.

They all just nodded and left the place with the body where they both stood still in the same position. They both were feeling an unknown comfort in each other arms. The warmth of their body was getting them to feel each other completely. After sometimes, Sumedh just broke the hug and picked her up in bridal style where she was still silent and was not saying anything. He took her to the room and made her to sit on the bed.

"Moving with the flow of times,
I have lost my inner existence.
Going down and down deeply,
I have become the solitude soul.
Covering myself beneath the darkness,
I have chosen to be silent spray of sorrow."

Loving someone is such an illusion of my rotten life.
Sudden landing of u has influenced my shadow.
Still the fear will win against my life?
Can u change this prospective ?
Can u have that diversity to change everything?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firstly, those r not poem at all. Those lines just symbolize the inner feelings of Sumedh. I have just written it in this way. I can make it a poem but honestly, I haven't thought about it before. When I completed the chapter, it just came in my mind and I wrote it without thinking for a second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 701 27
They say "Dark Past" makes one to change into their darkest form. But does everyone with a dark past change themselves to their dangerous forms? Both...
7.4K 442 20
ONE TRIP. ONE NIGHT. ONE DIFFERENT ROUTE. TWO DIFFERENT SOULS. ONE HAS PAST TRAUMAS; THE OTHE IS MYSTERIOUS. What can happen in a few hours? Or so we...
5.4K 258 19
A journey of Arrange Marriage in which the couple unfold the layers of marriage and make it a choice to be each other's pillars in thick and thin. To...
768K 44.7K 55
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...