Emo boy - A saimatsu story

By Carmens_Corner_real

This is an au I guess No despair {The Junko is ded} It takes place during summer break Kaede is an airhead Sh... More

Part two: Towa City Roller Rink
Part three: date??
Part three and a half
Small authors note
Part four: date(ing)

Part one: The airhead and the quiet kid

264 4 13
By Carmens_Corner_real

Kaede rubbed her purple eyes as she woke up from last nights dream

In it, She was walking with a boy, but she didn't see his face. He said he was in love with her, and she accepted.

Anyway, she brushed her blonde hair and styled it into a low ponytail

After she brushed her teeth, she checked her phone.

Augh! She had several text messages from her friend, Shuichi, about them meeting up.

They had planned it yesterday, but she still forgot, and now she was late

She grabbed a breakfast bar, and changed into the outfit above, and then burst outside

Standing there was Shuichi. He was a little annoyed that she had kept him waiting, but he was usually quiet and didn't let it show.

"Sorry, Shuichi!" Said Kaede. "I completely forgot we were meeting up!"

Shuichi darted his eyes in the opposite direction. "It's fine..." He said. "Let's just go already."

"Alright!" Said Kaede, With a big smile on her face. She grabbed his hand, Oblivious to how embarrassed that made him. "Lets go!"

Shuichi covered his blush with his hat. He didn't want her to see it, Because she would get all weird. "Y-yeah. Lets go." He said. They then walked together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...