the good, the bad, and the di...

By starryhearts

all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at th... More

welcome!!!
prologue
01 - reminisce and farewell
02 - the fight between y/n and a ninja
03 - elemental powers at battle
04 - lloyd bound
05 - welcomes
06 - the first of many
07 - suspicions
08 - cookie crumble
09 - bloody (good?) time
10 - partners?!?!
11 - on the run
12 - the grand prize
13 - rests and jests
14 - to fit or not to fit?
15 - blast from the past
16 - the next level
17 - sword fight
19 - risky road to recovery
20 - the first vision
21 - and so it begins...
22 - seconds
23 - breakthrough
24 - three in one
hi, important! please read!
you're gonna hate me but it needs to be done
hi again

18 - the merciless sound

1.6K 37 497
By starryhearts

*faint intimate moment heheh

***

"yes...they have definitely been here."

"the ninja? or the girl?"

"both, wadley. they were all here not too long ago."

"so, what now?"

"i see that the forest ramped the girl up to extraordinary measures. she will only become more powerful if we don't get rid of her."

"b-but how we will do that, sire?"

"why, you are going to kill her tomorrow."

"what?! but i-i can't do that! she's a void creator, and i'm just—"

"the correct term for the girl is voider, you idiot! and you will do as i ask or you will never be granted powers. do you understand, wadley? never."

the small man nodded reluctantly, swallowing. "y-yes, sire."

"very well, then. tomorrow, the girl dies and we will be able to continue with our plan."

"what about the ninja?"

"i don't care about those stupid elemental freaks. the only thing i want is to see the voider dead because she may be the only one who can stop me. now, come along, wadley. we must strategize to get tusk and the others out of the prison."

wadley trotted behind his master, his poor little heart pounding at the task he was given to complete.

***

y/n's pov

i awakened to the melodious choir of birds outside the bounty. content with their beautiful songs, a hand groomed my face, as i bought the other one to to rub my eyes. then, i decided to stretch; and when i did, let's just say i was bombarded with sore, tense muscles.

even down there.

it probably took me about a second to recall why i was so sore, more than usual.

lloyd.

a smile crept on my lips, remembering last night's events.

oh sweet baby jesus, that really happened. it finally freaking happened. well, i finally let it happen.

i finally gave in.

after stretching a whole bunch to help relieve my whole body, i began to peel the blanket off of me. i sat up, my eyes landing over to nya's empty bed. i sighed in relief. the ninja must have been on the morning run around the city, so that meant...

"good morning, sleepyhead," lloyd's voice blazed into the room. his blonde hair was a mess, and he wore a plain forest green t-shirt with last night's sweatpants. he carried in a platter full of food, and it was then that my eyes widened and my stomach growled at the sight.

"morning," i replied softly, trading glances between his eyes and the food, which consisted of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage, and two glasses of orange juice. "what's this?"

"made us breakfast," lloyd grinned, setting the platter carefully on my night stand. he then came up to me, placed his thumb on my lower lip, and leaned in to kiss me. compared to last night, that was the most delicate thing he's done. "can we eat on your bed?" he asked, once he pulled away.

stunned at his gesture—both the breakfast and kiss—i stared blankly at him for a couple seconds before i nodded like a bobblehead. "s-sure, yeah."

lloyd climbed onto my bed, sitting all the way against the wall. he reached for the platter, holding it steadily as his back touched the wall again. he gestured me to scoot closer to him, so the platter could be distributed evenly along our thighs. trying my best to conquer the slight pain in my muscles, i crawled next to him.

"okay, so i made enough for the both of us," he began to say, staring at me with his twinkling emeralds. "but if you want to have more of something, you can have it. i don't really mind."

i chuckled, shaking my head. "are you saying that i'm gonna steal all the food?"

"no, i just said that in case you craved more."

"seriously, crave?"

"well, i don't know how girls get after sex! i assume it's like similar to periods or what not."

i furrowed my eyebrows at that comment. did he just imply what i think he implied?

"you mean you've never had sex before last night?"

his eyes averted mine, fixating on the pancakes. he laughed nervously, before he glanced back at me. "nope, never done it. well, until last night, that is."

"there's no fucking way."

"it's true, though."

"then how the hell did you do everything so good?"

lloyd smirked deviously, gently throwing his head to the wall and gazed at me. "there's a thing called porn, y/n. you could say i got my lessons there, and you were the practical. and i'd say i did pretty well considering you were a lovely moan machine."

i snorted at his comment, finally grabbing a piece of bacon since he had begun to eat. but even as i chewed on it, i couldn't grasp that i took lloyd garmadon's virginity.

but could i even say that if he was the one who pounced?

even now, he appeared to be so chill, unlike every other time where he was spitting out sexual comments at me. maybe he didn't feel as obligated to try as hard because we finally fucked. or maybe he didn't feel the need to impress me so much now that he shared his little secret. either way, this new revealed side to him, well, i'd admit, was sweet.

as hungry as i was, i ate a reasonable portion of the breakfast. we finished up in no time, and chugged our orange juices shortly after.

"you know, you actually left the bandaids in my room," lloyd informed, wiping his mouth with an arm.

"oh shoot, i did huh?"

he laughed, and i found myself staring at him so fondly as he did so. "i don't blame you at all. we were pretty busy. it was inevitable."

i narrowed my eyes as he said that, staring off into space for a second. i started to piece the puzzle together, as my tongue graced lips rapidly.

"was it, though?"

lloyd smirked, causing him to appear so sexy. "you're a smart girl. connect the dots, sweetheart."

with pensive look on my face, i slowly nodded my head. everything made sense. "you stole the bandaids from me and nya because you knew i would need them. you cut me with your sword on purpose, didn't you?"

his smirk turned into a full tooth smile, and he looked ten times more attractive. he chuckled, and my heart palpitated at the chorus. "right."

"you dirty little shit, i walked right into your trap!" i exclaimed, punching him in the arm playfully.

"okay, yeah, but hear me out. i did it to give you the push. after our fight yesterday, i knew you walked away wanting me."

my tongue poked out from the inside of my cheek, as i shook my head at him. i hated that he was right. "not even!"

"very even."

we stared at one another after he hummed those words. the way he gazed at me wasn't just powered by hunger; now, there was an adoring gleam, finally peeking through his emerald green eyes after last night's events. if i was reading them correctly, then i knew he felt something beyond just sexual desire.

and if i was reading my emotions correctly, then i would say the exact same thing.

"you know you're so beautiful, right?" he whispered softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

i grinned awkwardly. "i don't usually tell myself that, but thanks."

"well, you should. because you are."

i smiled, nodding. "thank you."

he responded by kissing me again. his lips pecked mine, but it wasn't quick; they lingered there for a good minute before he pulled away. nothing compared to his rough making out. "you know, the rest of the team should be back, so we should get ready soon. here, i'll warm up the shower for you."

he leaped off my bed, setting the platter down of what was now completely empty of anything. he strolled into my bathroom and turned on the shower for me. he came back out, a grin resting on his lips.

"i'll see you later, sweetheart."

he grabbed the platter again, as he was about to shut the door of my room behind him, taking my silence as the cue to head out. but i stopped him momentarily.

"hey, lloyd?"

"hmm?"

"thank you for everything, including last night. it was great."

he smirked, flipping his blonde locks to the side. "my pleasure, y/n. if you wanna do that again tonight, you know where to find me. hopefully i won't need to steal your bandaids."

we laughed heartily. it was nice seeing him be so jubilant, for once. and knowing i was the sole cause of it made me feel just as joyous.

lloyd shut the door after him, leaving me alone with a full heart and stomach. i sat there for a while until the room got steamy. it was then i remembered he had started the shower for me.

"shit!" i hissed, jumping off my bed. but i came to regret it when my legs wobbled like jello, making me hurriedly cling onto my bedpost. i could've fallen on the ground if i didn't dig my nails deep into the frame.

slowly, i attempted to rise, my knees shaking like the tail of the rattlesnake. i managed, but every step i took to the bathroom hurt my vagina. i was so sore that i could barely walk.

but at least i knew it was because lloyd gave it to me good.

and i didn't need anymore confirmation. but as i took off my shirt, i gasped at the sight i saw in the mirror. my reflection stared back at me, and from my neck down, there i was, covered in hickeys. there must been like three on my neck, one on my chest, at least four on each boob, and a dozen on my stomach. i couldn't believe the purple/red love bites were just there, peppered all over my body like grains of salt on the table. i glanced at my reaction and watched myself as my lips curled into a grin.

the green ninja knew how to put his mouth to good use, alright.

***

everyone was on deck, independently training as sensei and misako were sipping on their tea, "watching."

meanwhile, i was trying as best as i could to isolate myself in the darkest corner. i didn't want to be questioned as to why i was only punching and not integrating any kicks.

but i came to realize that fortune was not always on my side.

"hey, y/n!" it was nya, smiling cheekily.

i heaved, pretending to sound much more tired than i really was. "hey nya, what's up?"

"i got bored of lifting, so i wanted to see if we could train together," she wore a short sleeved shirt—as the rest of the ninja were. so when she noticed that i was wearing a fitted, long sleeve turtleneck, she knitted her eyebrows in confusion. "girl, it's hot as hell today and you're wearing that?"

i shrugged, trying to play it cool. "yeah, it makes me sweat more."

"that's kinda smart, actually," nya answered, clicking her tongue. then, she didn't think more of it. "so, do you wanna break boards together?"

"y-yeah, sure," i stammered, freaking out internally. i didn't know why i accepted, knowing damn well i could barely operate my legs. i followed behind her, trying my absolute best to walk normally. i succeeded, seeing that she didn't question me. but now my worry was kicking.

nya grabbed a pile of wooden boards from the rack full of training equipment. thinking quickly, i snatched them from her, setting down the rest and bringing one up.

"you can go first," i mumbled with a coy smile.

"okay!" she exclaimed, getting into position. but then she stopped, and gazed at me, her eyebrow quirking. "wait, do you think you can properly show me how to tornando kick? you do them so well, and i feel like mine kinda suck."

i exhaled shakily, nodding slowly that i had no other choice. if nya knew one thing, it was that i loved to show off.

in a totally non-conceited way, of course.

"sure!" i faked singsonged, placing the board with the others. i stood next to her, fiddling with my feet in a way that didn't bother me. once i felt comfortable, i continued. "okay so, the major thing about tornado kicks is the pivoting. you know how we use this leg..." i tapped on the one that was in front of me. "...to kick right? in case you haven't noticed, it's also the leg we have to pivot with. so, if you pivot just far enough, you'll be able to carry out the spin to make the kick. then, you need to make sure you let your hips follow along, because that's what helps you carry out the kick all the way. if you restrict them, it'll look more like a shitty hook kick."

"ohhh, that makes sense," nya replied, mimicking the movement i was doing to help visualize what i was talking about, even though it kinda hurt me to do so. "i sorta have trouble turning my hips all the way. i know i'm pretty flexible, but i can't seem to do it right for the life of me."

"don't worry, i was like that, too," i assured with a grin. "there was—"

before i could finish my sentence, a voice—no, scratch that—two voices interjected me. quite  happily, may i add.

"hi guys!" jay greeted with his crooked smile. his electric blue eyes twinkled under the sun.

"whatcha ladies doing?" cole asked right after, sweat trickling down his forehead.

"y/n was showing me how to do a proper tornado kick," nya replied quickly, repeating the motions again.

"shit," cole sibilated, standing right next to nya in fighting stance. "i wanna improve mine! your tornados are killer, girl!" he turned to jay, and yanked his arm next to him. "this dude needs it too!"

jay glanced up hesitantly at me, his cheeks slightly blushing. his brown hair was all over the place, with sweat cascading down from it. he was waiting for my answer to join.

"yeah, so you can use it next time when we have to fight against each other," i chuckled at cole, then i turned to face jay. "you could learn a thing or two, smurf."

"for the last time, i'm not a freaking—" jay began to shout, but cole slapped a hand over his mouth. he gestured me to continue with a hand wave, keeping his hand there.

"so, as i was telling nya before i was so rudely interrupted," i feigned a cold hard glare at the black and blue ninja before we all cracked a grin. "i had the problem of not being able to rotate my hips all the way too. but back with sensei orion, he made me repeat this exercise that genuinely helped me loosen my hips up. here, i'll show you guys."

i had to admit, i was enjoying having this little teacher moment. i was so concentrated on getting the three of them to understand, that my mind drifted away from the primary focus of pain. it was simple now; all i had to do was show them what i loved. that was the temporary remedy.

"sensei orion would tell me to turn just like this," with the leg in front of me, i began to pivot, gradually lifting my back leg up. nya, jay, and cole copied me as i went. i stopped once i rotated completely. "okay, now, from this position, twist your hips." i was shimming with a leg perched on the ground, like a flamingo. i turned around to see how the trio was doing; they all seemed so focused on rotating their hips as best they could. i chuckled at the sight. "damn you guys, you know how to work your hips! keep that up for a while longer."

"trying...to...go...faster..." cole puffed, his head on a swivel between his leg and jay's. he noticed his best friend was twisting at a pretty fast pace, so it was evident he wanted to beat him.

"don't even bother, cole!" jay cackled, proceeding to twist quicker. "i can shimmy like there's no tomorrow!"

"if you guys break your ankles, don't come crying to us!" nya snapped, maintaining her pace. she was the only one taking my suggestion seriously, watching her body twist. "hey, y/n, i think i feel a little loosened up. should i try kicking now?"

"go for it," i answered, flashing her a thumbs up.

nya jumped, switching her feet so that the one that she had levitated was planted on the ground. she performed the kick, finishing it all the way through.

"holy moly, i did it!" nya exclaimed with a grin. she turned to jay and cole, who were still competing for whatever reason. "do the freaking kick already guys!" 

"not...until...blue...bell...here...loses!" cole panted between staggered breathes. more sweat slithered down his thick, jet black mane.

"who's the one desperately panting for air, huh?!" jay fired back, smiling like a lunatic. "i sooooo totally got this!!! i'm the shimmy king!!!"

right when he said that, he misplaced his foot. he yelped at the sudden unstable balance. cole, seeing his opportunity, finished the job by shoving jay. he landed on the ground with a thud.

"ha!" cole yelled excitedly. "who's the shimmy king now, huh?!" after seeing jay on the floor, cole proceeded to rotate his hips, effortlessly carrying the kick. his hands seized his hips and he began to rock back and forth, dancing.

"hey! you pushed me!" jay retorted loudly, standing right back up. "that's not fair!"

"all is fair in love and tornado kicks," cole beamed, crossing his arms triumphantly.

nya shot me an annoyed glance, followed by a face palm. "they are actual children."

"tell me about it," i chuckled, as we both watched  the argument between the two best friends unfold.

third person pov

sensei wu and misako observed the quartet of ninja—y/n, nya, cole, and jay—as they fiddled around in the same corner of the deck. well, truthfully, the female ninja were actually attempting to train, whilst the two males yelled at one another, crazed smiles displayed on their lips.

misako drank from her lemon tea, peering over at sensei wu across their small table. "y/n's a great addition to the team, wu. she's such a lovely girl."

she managed to read his mind. she somehow always did. sensei nodded, concurring with her statement. "indeed she is. orion did a splendid job with y/n."

"she's like lloyd, don't you think? they both have immense powers and strengths."

sensei wu sipped from his tea, hovering the teacup under his mouth to speak. "i'm going to have to disagree with you on that point, misako. although she is as strong as my nephew, i believe she is capable of much more. she just doesn't realize it, because she focuses on the surface level abilities..."

his voice trailed off, into the air, then dissolved into lost words of time. it also happened to be that at that very instant, zane scurried from the doorway, arriving to the deck. distress and alarm was drawn all over his titanium face, his icy blue eyes wide.

"sensei!" zane yelled, the slight nindroid vibration complimentary to his regular tone. "we just received an alert from control! the city is in danger again!"

the wise, old man shot up from his seat. "ninja, get geared up! at once!"

nodding and scrambling around, the ninja zipped below deck to change into their gis. at the sound of potential extreme peril, y/n forced her rather aching muscles to book it; the thought of the pain had diminished from her mind. as she slipped her gi on, she kept the turtleneck long sleeve on. she and nya dressed rather quickly this time around, meeting up with the rest of the ninja in the control room. misako was operating the monitors, analyzing the situation, as sensei wu responded to a police officer radioing him over. meanwhile, the boys were fitting wireless earpieces into their ears for communication. y/n felt a little bit troubled there, for she wasn't sure if sensei would need her to use one. before she thought of it anymore, kai handed her one.

"here ya go, sunshine," he grinned flirtatiously. "i'm going to need to hear that pretty voice of yours to get through missions now."

y/n smiled, staring at the fire ninja even after he broke eye contact. for it was in that very moment she realized that lloyd was not the only person she had locked lips with recently. and the thought temporarily struck her, because it was then that sensei's voice pulled her out of it.

"it's the library!" sensei shouted, turning to the seven teenagers. "lloyd, you may strategize a plan when you arrive there, but i need you all to hurry! it is another hostage situation!"

"yes, sensei!" lloyd exclaimed confidently, a new shade casting on his face. it was much lighter than his usual grim one, and y/n suspected it was her doing. "come on, guys!"

the bundle of ninja raced into the city. of course, jay and cole turned it into an actual race between the two, while the other five were serious and didn't pay them any heed. they arrived to the library in no time, meeting at the front with the police. officers and their cars were scattered all around, their guns pointed and ready at the men inside. those inside stared back at the army of cops and the ninja from the transparent windows.

"what's the plan, l-dawg?!" cole questioned their leader, who was scanning the area quickly. he clicked his tongue as he furrowed his eyebrows, returning his gaze to his team.

"y/n," lloyd called upon her in an urgent tone, a short spark in his eyes. despite their wonderful time together the previous night, he appeared to have ditched his usual blunt demeanor. he appropriately addressed y/n according to their current circumstances, which, she understood completely. his duty as the green ninja was significant and came first.  "i need you to do your invisibility thing and to get in there and distract anyone who may be patrolling the library, long enough to divert their attention from us here. once we're all in, i'd like nya, kai, and zane to take down the men, while cole, zane, and i worry about the civilians. everyone got that?"

"hey, lloyd," kai spoke up, catching all six pair of gazes. "not sure if this changes anything, but y/n can actually bring someone with her into her second layer of void..." y/n's lips curled into a grin at the fact he remembered what she had told him she had done in the great forest of guan. "...so maybe she can bring in one or two of us with her."

this was helpful information, of course. but aside from that, lloyd saw it as kai's attempt to get paired with her. and as secretly jealous and possessive as lloyd was of y/n, he knew how to make it work.

lloyd smirked proudly from under his hood. "that's very helpful, kai, thanks. alright, so in that case..." he took a quick glance at his teammates in front of him. "...cole and jay. go with y/n, please."

kai frowned a little at the decision, but shrugged it off after a couple of seconds. the two the green ninja called upon nodded, before they skipped over to y/n. they both cracked coy smiles at the gray ninja from their beneath their hoods, expressing their approval of the plan.

"so, what should we do, y/n?" jay asked, and y/n noticed how his electric blue eyes glistened with excitement. "how do we get into the void with you?"

"you guys need to touch my arm so i can bring you in," she informed, trading glances between two ninja. "i-i haven't really had much time to test this out, so until we reach the fire exit and get inside, you guys can let go."

"sounds good!" cole chirped eagerly.

"okay, here goes nothing," y/n declared, taking in a deep breath. jay and cole had already clutched to each of her arms, prepared to enter the second layer of void. "one...two...three!"

the trio disappeared in that instant, y/n quick to guide them towards the back of the library. the remaining four were astonished at the ability, but returned their focus on lloyd, who began sharing more pointers for the plan.

in the meantime, jay and cole were amazed at y/n's power. they studied how they slipped by, completely unnoticed; how everything around them appeared the same, but the world around them was simply ignorant to their whereabouts. it took them both a second to regain concentration on their task. it wasn't long before the three of them entered the building, creeping slowly to assure there was no one around. seeing that the coast was clear, cole notified the ninja they were in.

"okay, i'm going to make us reappear," y/n remarked, peering at each ninja on her arm for assurance. when her e/c colored eyes met with jay's blue ones, she was caught in a momentarily trance. it made the blue ninja blush slightly before y/n averted her gaze.

jay, cole, and y/n resumed their presence in the visible world shortly after. they tiptoed past the men patrolling the the halls filled with all types of literary works. they stopped in a corner of the computer lab, secluded at the back of the library.

"imma go out there," y/n whispered softly, her head on a swivel. "we gotta get the others inside."

"no way!" jay half shouted, half whispered. cole and y/n simultaneously shushed him, causing him to lower his voice drastically. "i'll go, and i'll just electrocute the shit out of them."

"jay, i can just do it myself," y/n replied, crossing her arms. "i can call you guys over if i need help."

"y/n—"

"ladies, ladies, i'll be the distraction," cole volunteered heroically, grinning cheekily. "i'll be back!"

cole zoomed away, knowing his intentions well: leave jay alone with his first love oughtta make him finally crack. he was aware that it had been way more than week than what he had predicted would break jay with y/n around. he was pretty surprised that he was wrong about his best friend's behavior, because jay was predictable. cole was slightly disappointed that his plan wasn't working in full effect as he would have liked. not only that, but y/n was spending more time with kai as her partner, who made it crystal clear that he was into her. cole hadn't pressed jay on the matter on y/n recently, but as he approached the front of the library, he thought of questioning him about it when this was over. if cole brookstone knew one thing about jay walker, it was that he couldn't lie to save his damn life.

y/n watched as cole disappeared from sight, grimacing when she turned back to jay. "that was supposed to be me, smurf! why'd you have to do argue?!"

jay knitted his eyebrows frantically, searching for a way to give his explanation. "because y/n, these guys could be associated with that tusk dude. if they saw you and knew who you were, you would've absolutely lost your marbles. i-i just didn't want you to have to put up with that."

y/n's faced softened. she was touched by his gesture, how he played it off cooly even when cole was here. that meant he respected the privacy of the topic. "thank you, jay. i appreciate you trying to protect me, but i still wanted to kick ass."

"we can scan the rest of the library for bozos and you can kick their ass then," jay suggested, motioning his head in the direction. "plus, we need to make sure there aren't any bombs around."

"fine," y/n replied with a playful eye roll. "but if there isn't anyone around, i'll have no choice but to kick yours."

jay chuckled, patting y/n's back gingerly. "deal."

the ex-lovers carefully snuck around the corner of the computer lab. they found a quintet of bandana and hard hat wearing men, laughing amongst themselves. jay and y/n traded a glance with one another before they swooped in to capture them. well, jay stepped back and allowed y/n to do it all, seeing that she was eager to. he observed fondly as she flawlessly executed movements, and thought she had a talent for martial arts beyond compare.

y/n responded to the ninja who let them know they were inside the building now. she informed everyone that they had cornered a couple of the men. kai replied, saying he would be right over since the others managed to take care of the rest.

suddenly, y/n heard a rustling noise from a neighboring hallway. curious, she slowly made her way to where she had heard it. jay noticed her leave, and caught her in her tracks.

"hey y/n, where you going?"

"i heard something over here," she mumbled softly, inching further and further way from him.

jay stayed behind, despite wanting to follow y/n. he knew she was capable of taking care of herself just fine, but they never knew what else was lurking out there, in the grand library of ninjago. luckily for him, police officers arrived, handcuffed the suspects, and took them out of the section in a single file. it was at this point in time that the red ninja reunited with the blue ninja.

"hey, is that everything over here?" kai asked, his fiery red eyes darting around.

"y/n went in that direction because she heard something," jay pointed a finger to where the gray ninja had indeed gone. "i think we should follow her."

"good idea," agreed the red ninja, and with a skip in his step, joined his friend to trail behind y/n.

according to the sign, y/n was in the historical fiction part of the library. it was a massive room, with rows and rows of shelves compared to the other halls. she crept steadily to take a good look around, but her ears only managed to pick up the faint footsteps of her teammates. she didn't bother facing them, still trying to concentrate on the atmosphere around them.

"did you—" jay began to question, but that was when another noise was heard, close by. y/n responded by placing her index finger over to her mouth, indicating to the two ninja to remain quiet.

at this instant, y/n's ears caught a faint static noise. it gradually became louder and louder, to the point that it disturbed her and tickled her nose. she whipped her heads to jay and kai, who gazed at her with dumbfounded faces. y/n pointed to the air, in hopes to connect with them on the same matter. but alas, the duo only shrugged in confusion.

the noise was now a boisterous, agitating alarm that hurt y/n's ears. her hands automatically covered her ears, somehow thinking it would help her alleviate the troubling sensation that was only increasing by the second.

"do you guys not hear that?!" y/n screeched, her eyes widening at their perfectly normal figures. kai and jay traded glances with one another, unable to understand what was going on.

the ringing sound was unbearable, causing the ground to pull y/n down. she started to scream, her hands compressing against her ears even tighter.

seeing as she was yelling for her life, both boys fell to the ground to aid her. they weren't hearing a thing, and it was bothering them that they didn't know what was happening to her. jay reached for her head and shoulder, while kai glanced around, hoping to catch a hidden presence.

"y/n, what's wrong?!" jay asked, panic and worry prominent in his tone. "we don't know what's going on!!!!"

"ahhhhhhh!!!" y/n shrieked in reply, tears slithering down her cheeks.

"talk to us, princess!" kai shouted, his eyebrows knitting frantically. he then looked at jay, who was concerned at the suffering girl in front of them.

and as much as y/n wanted to describe what she was hearing, she couldn't. the pain was just unbearable. she was sobbing uncontrollably, simply unable to combat the severe tinnitus she was experiencing. she knew kai and jay were by her sides, but she felt completely alone. beyond reach and beyond help.

y/n shot her eyes open, her vision clouded by her tears. although they were practically invisible to the human eye, she managed to distinguish sound waves, traveling mercilessly at her. she didn't know how, but she saw them dance. she wanted to track where they were coming from exactly, but the ringing became screaming.

real screams, belonging to agonized individuals.

they were filled of suffering, filled of sorrow, filled of grief, filled of loss and distress. not only was it injuring her hearing, but it made her heart ache. she didn't know who they belonged to, but it pained her to hear their torturing. it certainly did not help y/n, since these wails only piled more to her own cries. she found herself convulsing as she weeped, falling slave to the sounds.

then, she heard a popping noise in one of her ears.

"holy shit, her ears are bleeding!"

"what the hell do we do, kai?!"

kai's eyes darted to y/n, who was still screaming and crying. it pained him to see her like this, but he did not have a single clue as to how he could help her.

"y/n, please, try talking to us!" kai shouted worriedly, gritting his teeth. "anything, please! we can't help you if we don't know where the sound is coming from!"

y/n reluctantly peeped her eyes open, welcomed by more blurry vision and water droplets resting on her eyelashes. she could barely hear anything from the ear where the pop went off, but she forced herself to tolerate it a tad longer, in order to search for the source.

the sound waves seemed to be coming from the library balcony. she tilted her head towards the direction, and that's when she saw it.

so, y/n pointed a finger at the attacker, before her head collapsed back on the ground. blood had commenced to pool around her neck and floor.

jay was the first to see him.

there he was; the small, short man that had managed to escape from the first attack. he was shooting this gun-like device right down at them, that didn't seem to be spurting anything from it. but it was clearly only affecting y/n. jay's blood began to boil, causing him to seize the man by throwing lightning right at him. the short man saw it coming and used the device to block the incoming bolt, which ended up frying it all together. the man decided to book it out of there, but that was when jay peeled himself off the ground, airjitzu'd to the balcony, and darted after him.

jay ran and ran on that second floor. he was determined to catch up to the man, the one he thought would know better than to come back here. he was so close to reaching him, being that they were running into a dead end. there was a huge, antique window that was in sight, lifting jay's hopes up to capturing the man for good. but that same man did the unexpected: he rammed his body right into it, shattering the glass completely. he dove down to the floor, and into the teeming sea of citizens.

"fuck!" jay yelled, pacing back and forth. he was too emotionally distressed and worried for y/n that his tears slithered down his cheeks. "guys..." his voice cracked terribly, finding himself incapable of finishing the sentence. he crashed on the floor, and gripped his brown ruffles in anger.

in the meantime, y/n finally stopped screeching so loudly, but her ears were still spitting and spitting out blood. she trembled ferociously as her extremely drenched face appeared so lifeless. her eyes were shut tight, but kai watched as her lip quivered and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"y/n..." kai whispered, fighting back the urge to cry. this was killing him. he slid a hand on her cheek and gently picked her face up. "...talk to me, please..."

but this time around, y/n couldn't. for once, the strength that everyone around her knew she had, failed, enveloping her in darkness.

***
DUN DUN DUNNNNN ,, classic cliffhanger !!!

but hey y'all !! this chapter was kinda a roller coaster huh bahahahaha

i'm so tired but i really wanted to publish something for you guys to read on your weekend !<33

pls consider reading these lovely people's ninjago stories' !!! : lanathecapricorn  and Cole_ninjagocake543 !!

alright guys ,, ima head to sleeps now heheh,,, thanks again for reading !! i love you my precious darlings <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 258 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...
1.3M 34K 55
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] If it was up to Y/n L/n, she would read the summer away, lost in history books and adventure novels, findin...
42.6K 891 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
28K 965 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...