The Target (Complete) - Watty...

Von Imm1025

Delilah was raised to be the best assassin The Company ever trained. There wasn't a target she couldn't hit... Mehr

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Princess Eliza
Chapter 2 - Next Assignment
Chapter 3 - Sofitel St. James Hotel
Chapter 4 - The Bar
Chapter 5 - The Boys
Chapter 6 - Uninvited
Chapter 7 - Concert
Chapter 8 - This Means War
Chapter 9 - The Company
Chapter 10 - New Target
Chapter 11 - The Last Call
Chapter 13 - Ten in Two - Part 2
Chapter 14 - The Moment of Truth
Chapter 15 - Ties That Bond
Chapter 16 - Sinister B*|€#
Chapter 17 - The Final Showdown Part 1
Chapter 18 - The Final Showdown Part 2
Chapter 19 - The Final Showdown Part 3
Epilogue

Chapter 12 - Ten in Two - Part 1

1.4K 22 7
Von Imm1025

The stage was set. My plan was in motion. Only a few hours to complete it all. Timing was everything. I called in every favor I ever had to do this, but it was worth it. One mass job to finish them all. A company record. My grande finale. Except, no one will ever know about it.

Zayn and the others were safely at Leicester Square. I told him I would meet him in two hours. It's all the time I needed to finish 'cleaning'. He confessed his love and I returned mines. I shouldn't have done that. It was easier when I didn't care. My carefree attitude was breaking. My mask was cracking. I had to stay cold and detached. I can't be nervous. Nope, this was just another walk in the park for me. Everything was on the line, but I wasn't worried. Watch the clock. The first victim is approaching.

Time: 11:55:14 am 

Place: The Lion's Mane Pub on King Street 

Target: The Polish Barber, Poland's Most Ruthless Hitman

The bartender greeted me as I entered. He was cleaning the counter, not paying me much attention. Just the way I liked it. I sat at a table across from the bar. I held up the daily paper, watching people enter. Two caught my eye. A man and a woman. They walked into the bar, shortly after I did. Frank was my eyes and ears for this whole operation. He was giving me the run on everything in, out and around the pub.

"Get ready to move," he said.

I looked down at my watch.

...11:59:58... 

...11:59:59... 

...12:00:00...

Time to dance. I folded my paper and placed it on the table. I strolled towards the wash room. The woman followed. She walked passed the huge mirror that sat behind the bar. Her golden locks radiated in the sun's reflection. Her skin looked like it was kissed by the sun. Too bad I was going to ruin her flawless look.

She entered the bathroom, unaware of me standing behind the door. She was struck by a needle filled with a strong sedative. She was strong one, a fighter. Her screams were muffled by my hand over her mouth. She even tried to pull a blade out, but I kicked it away. Slowly, she was down. I dragged her lifeless body to one of the stalls, drooping her head against the toilet. I stared at the knife on the floor and got a better idea. You like blades, I thought. I have the perfect plan for you. The drug was strong enough to keep her motionless, but fully conscious. I wanted her to feel everything, even if she couldn't do anything about it. A tear dropped from her eye, as I slit both of her wrists several times. It would only take a few minutes for her to bleed out. A slow and rather painful death. Mascara ran down her face, adding to the illusion. They wanted Zayn to commit suicide. It was time to return the favor. As I stared at her pale skin, I noticed she looked familiar. I think I've worked with her once. I took a picture of her with my camera phone, and sent it to Frank.

"I know her," I told him.

"You don't have time, Delilah. You need to move." He said, abruptly. "I'll run a visual through the database and see what I get."

My earpiece buzzed in my ear as he spoke. I knew there wasn't much time. I left her on the floor, soaked in her own blood. I placed the razor in her hand, closed and locked the stall, as well as the restroom door. I climbed onto the radiator and out the window. The back streets were empty. I ran to a waiting car in the alley and off to the next location. One down, nine more to go.

Time: 12:17:35 pm 

Death: Suicide by Slit Wrists

"You looking good on time," Frank stated. "You wouldn't want to be late for you're first real job."

"Funny," I rolled my eyes and drove off.

Time: 12:25:56 pm 

Place: Soup & Sandwich Hut, on Ludgate Hill 

Target: The Brazilian Nazi

I arrived at the restaurant with minutes to spare. I threw on the uniform and a blonde wig. It was so busy with so many people. I was in and out in under 10 minutes. No one knew what happened.

He sat at a table closest to the exit. He ordered the same thing before every hit, a turkey sub and tomato soup.

"Order up," the cook yelled.

Turkey sub and tomato soup. How original. I delivered the meal to his table. I banged into the table, knocking his spoon down. I picked it up and replaced it with a clean one.

"I'm so sorry, sir," I apologized. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

He didn't even look up. He just flagged me away. I walked towards the kitchen. He took a bit of his sandwich, then a spoon full of soup. Then, he grabbed his throat, choking.

"Sir, are you okay," someone asked.

He continued to chocked, turning blue.

"He's chocking," another person yelled.

A young woman stood behind him to give him the Heimlich maneuver, but he pushes her away. He reached in his pocket but didn't find what he was looking for. He was frantic and holding his throat. Then, he collapse, flopping like a fish out of water. Everyone stood there, silent. Motionless. And it was over. He laid there, still. A women screamed and everyone panicked again. During the commotion, I slipped out the back door and walked to my car. I pulled out an EpiPen and laughed. I slipped it out of his jacket when I replaced his spoon with one dipped in fish oil. I guess I shouldn't have taken this. Some people just can't handle food. I jumped in my car and off to my next spot.

Time: 12:34:04 pm 

Death: Anaphylactic Shock

"We got a problem," Frank stated quickly.

"What," I snapped, whipping the car around the corner.

"Casanova is moving early."

I sighed, "Dammit. I can take care of him, on the way."

"How?"

"I'll improvise." I said, backing the car down a one-way street.

"Better make it fast. He'll be at the park in about 5 minutes," Frank panicked.

I huffed, as the car rotated forward and sped down the street towards the park. I skid around a corner, nearly hitting the back of a delivery truck. The car was like a horse racing in a derby. I managed to pull into a parking space, all without injury...or cops. I ripped my clothes off, revealing a pink sports bra and black leggings. I tied my hair back in a ponytail, and toss on my headphones.

Time: 12:39:23 pm 

Place: Huston Park 

Target: Casanova

"Guess its time for a run," I smiled, jogging through the park. "Where is he?"

Frank chuckled, "He will be coming at you from the north. Keep an eye out..."

"...I spotted him."

He was a handsome guy. 6' 3", 170lbs, more muscles than brains. Definitely Casanova. He jogged along the south trail towards me. I ran faster, staying on the path. I adverted my eyes, as I bumped into him. He held his chest and smiled, as we passed each other. I blushed and kept running. He continued to run along the path, then stopped to catch his breath. He held his chest tighter and fell onto the ground. I think he was having a heart attack. A few good citizens ran to his aid. It was useless. He was gone. I ran to the opposite side of the path, and discard a needle in a bush. I didn't need it anymore. Mission accomplished. No one would be able to trace what's in it. I call it 'The Heartbreaker'. Perfectly titled. It doesn't even show up on any tox reports.

"France is out," I raved, circling back to the car.

"Good," Frank stated. "Get back to the car. You got 6 and a half minutes to get to the gardens."

"Thank goodness, I have my robes," I giggled.

Time: 12:44:23 pm 

Death: Heart Attack

I yanked on my pants, jumped into the car, and took a right down Court Road. I tried to keep my eyes on the road, as I reached in the back seat for my bag. I spun left, missing a couple of pedestrians crossing the street. I knew I needed to get off the main roads before I killed someone. It's one thing to eliminate the competition. It's another to kill for plain stupidity. I unzipped the bag and pulled out a black robe. I zoomed passed several buildings, rushing to the gardens. I threw the robe over my head and arrived at the back of my destination, with a few minutes left. I hit the brakes and fixed my garment. My look was completed, except for one thing. I snapped my gun holster to my leg. The robe flowed nicely over it. Undetectable. Can't go anywhere without my gun.

I radioed, "I'm here."

"Don't forget you veil, sister." Frank reminded me.

Okay, two things I forgot. I grabbed the veil from my bag, and attached it to my head. Perfect. I looked very heavenly. I looked up at the building in front of me. I folded my hands and walked inside the church.

Time: 12:48:17 pm 

Place: Saint Peter's Church, on Chapel Lane 

Target: The Specialist

The church was pretty empty and smelled of fresh paint. A few nuns drifted passed me, leaving the church. As soon as they were gone, I turned to the door and locked the doors. There was only one person left: a woman with dirty blonde hair, kneeling in the pews. A small platform hung above my head as I strolled under the balcony. The painters must have left it. I slowly walked towards the front of the church. The woman glanced at me, when I passed her. Was that a smiled? I know her and I think she knows me, too. I shook my head.

"You're right, Delilah," Frank muffled in my ear. "You should know all of them."

"What," I whispered.

"You either worked with them, or was in competition with them."

"So who am I with now?"

"Anna from the Czech Republic."

"Oh, this should be fun." I said, sarcastically. "I killed her brother two years ago."

"Hope you have your gun. She won't go easy." Frank said. "I'm going on radio silence...and you have 20 minutes."

I sighed. My hands were still folded as I looked at the huge cross, in the front of the church. I lowered my head and approached the alter.

"Father, forgive me," I whispered. "For what I'm about to do."

I heard Anna move, so I turned around to face Her. She was standing with her hands were in her pockets.

"Hello Sister," she rasped in a distinct Czech accent. "It's so good to see you again."

"Wish I could say the same." I replied, as she moved closer towards me.

"You think I want revenge," she smiled. "Well, I do. But it's much sweeter with a paycheck."

I rolled my eyes, "Should I be scared? Cause I'm not."

"You will be." Anna smirked. "I'm sure by now you figured out that all your old friends are out for your head."

I huffed.

"You didn't know. You're kidding me." She laughed. "If I wasn't going to kill you, I would love to see Natalia slice up your pretty face."

"Who?"

"The Polish Barber? We all met like 3 years ago. We all worked the Italian Job before you killed my brother."

"That would be an interesting thought," I smiled. "But I killed her this morning."

Her smile disappeared, "You're lying."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. So, what are you going to do now?"

She sighed, "I'm going to get paid, for your death."

"I'll love to see you try."

Anna covered her mouth and chuckled. "I'm going to kill you. Then, I'm going to kill that kid. I mean, we can't keep contracts open."

I didn't speak. It was true. But this time, the contract changed. It was closed because I said so.

"Listen, are we going to dance because I have places to be?" I snapped.

"Yeah." Anna stared at me. "Just tell me you have pants under there. I don't want to kill my religion."

What? She can kill the Queen of Wales, but this she has a problem the whole nun thing. I shook my head.

"Are you serious?" I frowned.

She whipped out a pistol from her pocket and pointed at me. "I'm very serious and don't even think about that gun of yours."

"Have it your way," I sighed.

She smirked, and I threw my gun to the floor. I slowly smiled at her. I ripped off my habit and threw it at her, sliding under the alter. I grabbed a gun from under the alter and fire, as Anna ducked into the pews. I stood there, looking for the slightest movement. I slowly walked down the middle aisle, scanning each row for her. Then, I heard a door close next the back of the church. I carefully approached the door, staying my back against the wall. I stooped down, nearly dodging three shots through the door. Wood chips flew in every direction.

When it was finally silent, I peeked through one of the holes in the door. The hallway was still. I slid the door open with my foot, and entered. The hall was small and narrow and empty. She must have ran up the staircase at the other end. It's the only way she can go. I tiptoed to the staircase, with my gun raised. I held my breathe, trying to remain as quiet as possible. Nothing. I couldn't heard a thing.

I rounded the corner, to a surprise. Anna was waiting for me. She kicked my gun out of my hand, and it slid down the hall. I grabbed her leg, and pulled her down the steps. Her head slammed against the concrete, knocking her gun out of her hand. She kicked me and I fell back. She reached for her gun, as we both stood up. I grabbed her hand, while she fired a few more rounds into the ceiling. White ashes fell onto our heads and we wrestled for the gun. She kneed me in the stomach and I lost my grip. She aimed, but I punched her in the face. The gun fell to the ground. I quickly kicked it away, before she could grab it again. She lunged at me. I fell back, close to my gun. As soon I reached for it, Anna gripped my leg and pulled me away. She climbed over me, trying to get to it. I elbowed her face. If I can't have my gun, she can't either. I jumped onto of her, pinning her to the ground. She struggled to get free. I repeatedly struck her face. My fists started to hurt, but I refused to stop. Her face was bruised and bloody, yet she managed to free herself by kicking me in the back of my head. I fell back and she darted up the stairs. I followed.

She threw a few paint cans down the steps. I jumped out of the way. I was getting angrier. My fury was getting the best of me. We were perfectly matched. Hit for hit, block for block. Anna was my best competition. However, I wasn't doing this for me. It was for Zayn. I made a promise to him and I was going to keep it. I wasn't giving up. Neither was she. I could tell both Anna and I were getting tired. She head butted me. I tripped over a coiled rope and fell to the ground. I was slightly dazed and getting tangled. I knew I couldn't keep this up. It was exhausting. I laid back and tried to catch my breath. Then, Anna stopped and smiled.

"Well, this was fun," she chuckled, wiping the blood from her lip.

She circled me, revoltingly. I couldn't do anything, but look up at her. I was more than tired. More than pissed. I was better than this. Yet, I just didn't feel like moving. She walked over to a small prayer table and stomped it. She leaned down to pick up one of the broken table legs.

"It's time to stop playing games," she snarled, holding the sharp piece of wood above her head. "I have a playboy to kill."

And that, did the trick. The fire was back and hotter than ever. I gained enough strength to kicked Anna in the stomach, knocking her to the ground. I jumped on top her, and starting punching her until my hand bleed. We rolled back and forth, tangling in the coiled rope. She jabbed my ribs repeatedly, but it didn't stop me. She rolled sideways, slamming through the balcony rails. I feel backwards, through the platform and onto the ground below. I banged my head pretty hard from the fall. I opened my eyes and saw Anna still wrapped in the ropes. Somehow it wrapped around her neck and hung her. Parts of the rope was still wrapped around my legs. It would have been nice to have been caught by my legs, instead of slammed into the ground. But at least, I'm still alive. I removed the rope from my body and rose up.

Time: 13:07:58 pm 

Death: Strangulation

My entire body ached, but I still wasn't done. I had to keep moving. Rubbing my ribs, I could feel like something was broken. To make matters worst, I had to give up my spare gun during the fight. I went back to the hall to retrieve my other gun. I headed towards the back door, but I couldn't go that way. Someone called the police and my car was being towed. I shook my head. My ride was gone. I needed another way out. I sighed, limping down the middle aisle. I was forced to stop. A gunman stood between me and my only exit...and he had my gun.

*****************************************************************************************************

OMG....No Words.

Part 2 Coming Up Next.

~Imm1025

*****************************************************************************************************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
11.4K 389 13
Liam has always loved his best friend, Niall, but there was just something that wasn't right. And when two agents knock on his doorstep, things get a...
13.9K 705 15
Pasadena. A small place in the big world. A small place that hides one of the most wanted criminals in the world, the criminal wants four of the five...
598 96 21
Samira lives alone with her older brother till one day he is mysteriously killed, leaving no clues behind his death. Samira soon discovers her cousin...