Use & throw |🅙︎🅙︎🅚︎( 𝙴𝚍...

By ava_right_here

ᕼᑌᖇTIᑎᘜ ՏOᗰᗴOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗷᗴ ᗩՏ ᗴᗩՏY ᗩՏ TᕼᖇOᗯIᑎᘜ ᗩ ՏTOᑎᗴ Iᑎ Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩ. ᗷᑌT ᗪO YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩᑎY Iᗪᗴᗩ ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗴᗴᑭ TᕼᗩT ՏTOᑎᗴ ᑕ... More

Chapter 01
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
thanks so much
Part 6
Part 7
So sorry😢
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
thanks
Part 12
part 13
Thanks
this needs to stop
couldn't update
New book covers
Part 14
part 15
part 16
new book
Thanks so much
part 17
announcement
important,read it.
thanks alot
bonus part

Part 11

682 36 3
By ava_right_here

      *still jungkook's pov*

( I don't know why I did this but I felt something. Suddenly I remembered that it's dark outside and Y/n is alone it's not safe for her. I ran towards Y/n. Hopefully I found her at the door leaving. )

        *End of jungkook's pov*

Jungkook: Y/n wait.

(Y/n turned around )

Y/n: yes?

Jungkook: ummm.. shall I drop you home?. It's dark outside and it's not safe...

(Jungkook was cut by bora)

Bora: baby. Why are you this fvcking b*tch. Let's go home fine. No need to care about her.

(Jungkook looked at Y/n whose head was down. She was hurt by bora's words. But surprisingly she not said anything and started to leave)

Jungkook: Y/n! Come-

  (Y/n cut his sentence)

Y/n: no. I am fine. I will go by myself. You both carry on I don't want to be third wheel.

(Y/n smiled and left)

Bora: babe let's go.

(Jungkook hummed in the response And they both left)

                  *Y/n's pov*

(Bora's word hurted me but I not took stand for myself as I was not in the mood of fighting. I reached home and layed down on the floor.

                    *A/N*

( Y/n don't have a bed to sleep so she sleeps on the floor or on the mat)

*continue y/n's pov*

(Layed down the floor/mat. I started thinking about what happened. I was gonna kiss him.I started blushing. But it's wrong he has a girlfriend. And i think so a..I like him. But NO I have to stop this nonsense HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND more beautiful than me I am ugly and no one would fall for me. He is just my freind and my boss and nothing else.Thinking about it I soon drifted to sleep.)

              *Next morning*

(I woke up and got ready for the work.  I reached the company and started doing the work.)

              *Time skipped*

               *Author's pov*

Y/n: And this.. ummm over. Yes.

(You said while typing and streched yourself.)

Lisa: y/n let's have coffee come.

Y/n: yeah. For sure.

(You said while closing the computer)

(You both grabbed the coffee and started chit-chatting. After a while P.A came to you)

P.A: Y/n. Sir has called you to his cabin.

Y/n: For what?

P.A: umm idk.

Y/n: ok I will.

Y/n: Lisa ok bye. I will go.

Lisa: yes.

                *Y/n's pov*

(I went towards the cabin and knocked the door.I was nervous because of yesterday.)

Y/n: may I come in sir.

Jungkook: yes come in.

(I went inside)

Y/n: yes sir

Jungkook: come sit. (Pointing towards the chair)

(I sat o the chair feeling nervous and embarrassed)

Jungkook: tomorrow is my meeting with MR. Briyesen. And he is Arabic. So you would be coming with me tomorrow for translating. Come at time.

Y/n: ok sir.

(I bowed to him and started leaving. And he called me)

Jungkook: Y/n!

Y/n: yes sir. (Turning around)

(He came close to me as my heart started beating)

Jungkook: umm..(scratching his one of the eyebrow) a..I am sorry for yesterday.

Y/n: a..a it's ok

(We both were staring at eachother when I felt like yesterday again. Felt like to kiss him)

Y/n: umm. Ok I will go now. (I broked the eye contact and bowed to him before leaving)

                 **********

I am busy so I am updating all of you slowly , hope you understand. If you like this part then plz vote me. Thankyou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
1.1M 51.3K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
6.5K 175 25
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙣!!𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!!"𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 "𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖...
90.5K 4K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...