ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

1.5K 44 1
By luvvprincess

Melo🦍
I knocked on loyal window just like the when was younger. She opened the window and smiled.

I miss you. She said letting me in.

I bet you do. I said she kissed me as we walked to her bed.

Loyal! Her dad yelled. She groaned and pulled away I laughed and sat down on her bed.

Don't move. She said.

Where imma go? I asked she kissed me and then walked out with the room. I sighed and grabbed my phone.
——
Baby I have to go. I said as loyal wouldn't let me go. It's now 3am in morning and she won't let me leave we for 3 rounds and she still won't let me go.

I don't want you to go. She whined.

I'll see you Friday mamas. I said kissing her forehead.

Noo. She whined. I laughed and kissed her.

It's okay mamas. I said rubbing her back.

But I don't want you to go leave in morning before everyone wakes up. She said climbing on my waist.

Mamas. I said looking at her.

Why don't you wanna stay papi? She asked whining.

Because I'm not tryna get in trouble. I said. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

You know I love you mamas. I said rubbing her thigh.

So stay. She said.

Alright I'll stay. I said. She leaned down and kissed me.

I love you. She said laying her head on my chest.

I love you more. I said.
——
I woke up and loyal was walking out the bathroom she had my boxers on and a short bra texting away on her phone.

Who you texting? I asked.

Angie and the girls. She said.

Come here. I said. She climbed on the bed and on my lap.

You ready to be locked down forever? I asked.

Yes are you? She asked.

Of course. I said.

Good because I don't wanna marry nobody else but you. She said and kissed me. I rubbed her ass through the boxers. I laid her on her back in between me legs and pulled the boxers off.

Baby. She laughed. I licked her folds and she gasped and grabbed onto my curls. She moaned quietly and I swirled my tongue then rubbed her clit her eyes rolled back. 

Fuck baby i'm finna cum. She moaned. I kept going until she came.

No. She whined as I was about to go again.

Why not? I asked.

Because I can't hold my moans bae. She said. I laughed and kissed her.
——
Bro where you been? Zo asked as I walked into the house.

At loyal's. I  said.

That's where ya ass been we was calling and looking for you. Zo said.

I had phone on silent. I said.

I know why y'all nasty. He said.

At least ion got no baby. I said walking to my room. I closed my door and laid down on my bed and told Loyal I made it home.
——

❤️:6,268,368 💬: 638,737

Love.loyal: I miss my baby 🥺❤️‍🩹 @melo
——
Lʏʟʏ🦋

Me and melo we're currently on FaceTime. He wasn't even paying attention to me he was to busy playing the game so I'm finna hang up and see what he do. I ended the call and grabbed my other phone and I recorded him calling back. He literally called back in a fucking heart beat.

Why did you hang up? He asked.

Because your not even paying any attention to me. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

Yes I am...if I wasn't I won't have notice you hung up. He said. 

Okay. I said.

Right. He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed.

What? He asked.

Friday serious needa hurry up. I said.

Stop rushing it mamas. He said.

Baby I just wanna see you again and be able to hug you. I said.

Mamas I was just there last night. He said.

Im coming over. I said.

How? He asked.

Imma just tell my parents I'm going to Angie and when they ask Angie she gonna say yes. I said texting Angie and packed my bag.

4lifeerrr❤️‍🩹: okay but you own me

After I packed my bag I went downstairs and my parents was on the couch watching TV.

Where you going? Dad asked.

I'm staying the night at Angie I'll be back in morning or afternoon. I said.

Okay. Mom said. I got in my car and drove to melo houses once I got there I walked to the his room and he was still playing the game. I put my bag down and climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Ight im finna get off. He said. I could hear his friends getting mad. He turned the game off and put everything down and tackled me to the bed. I laughed and kissed him.

Imma go say hi to your parents. I said. He nod as I walked out the room. I walked to LaVar and Tian room as the were watching TV.

Hey parents-in-laws. I said.

What you doing here girl? LaVar asked.

I just wanted to see melo and my parents don't know I am here because they don't us to see each other until the wedding. I said.

You know I don't care your here but ion wanna hear anything from that room or imma call your parents and tell them your here. He said.

Okay Dad I promise we won't make a sound. I said.

Hi Tina. I said Hugging her.

Hi Loyal. She said her speech as gotta a lot better and she can walkout a her cane or anyone around her.

Alright imma go back before melo gets lonely. I said getting.

Okay goodnight. They said.

Goodnight. I said and walked out the room. I walked back to Melo room and laid down next to him.

What you tryna do? He asked placing his hand on my ass. I shrugged and he kissed me. I kissed back and then pulled away.

Let's watch a movie babe. I said. He nod and let me pick a movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 61 21
love | an intense feeling of deep affection.
91.3K 2.3K 21
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyo͞odəfəl/ adjective pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
486K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸