Peach // H.S.

By stickychow

Summer, '59 in Astoria, Oregon. With her friend's massive move across the country in the fall looming overhea... More

Author's Note.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.

Nine.

1.7K 49 102
By stickychow

✣ ✣ ✣

"Marisol, are you awake? Can I come in?"

A muffled call from your father from behind the door sends you shooting up out of bed, dragging Harry with you as you rush to shove him into your closet that's practically exploding with clothes. It's an uncomfortable and hard fit, but somehow Harry's managed to wedge himself into a tight corner covered by some of your old winter jackets. Your heart is about to pound out of your chest as you glance over your shoulder before whipping back and holding a finger up to your lips for Harry to remain utterly silent, squeezing the doors shut to hide him even more.

"Yes, daddy?"

You reply innocently, eyes widening as your door flies open from your father's urgency to come and take a look around. Soft curls are being twirled around your index finger as you glance around, shooting him a small smile as you tilt your head in fake confusion.

"Is there a problem? I don't see why you're rushing in here all of a sudden..."

"I could've sworn I heard something earlier. It was a loud banging noise. It's almost like someone fell, but I know you're the only one in here, right?"

A small, nervous sweat begins as your interrogation starts as well, and you're suddenly wishing you would have hidden in the closet with Harry to avoid any confrontation. Your father isn't a horrible man by any means, but you know how well he can read you. Lying isn't one of your specialties, either, but you think you've learned enough to slide through this conversation unscathed thanks to watching Tawny fib daily.

"Why would anyone else be in here, silly? I had a bit of an issue, though. I fell out of bed, can you believe that? Oh, clumsy me."

Wow, aren't you a great liar? The FBI ought to hire you. Be a secret agent, why don't you?

Well, he doesn't seem very convinced with your story. Or maybe he is? You can see the different emotions flipping across your father's face as he tries to analyze your expression and stance, but you're trying your darn hardest to not crack under the pressure. You've been practicing your poker face a lot lately, so hopefully, that will show through in this standoff that's just like the ones that you see on the Wild West television programs.

"No Tawny here, I'd hope. That girl's insane. Can't believe she's one of those, what do you call them now? Beatniks? She was such a darling. It's a shame."

"She's my best friend, thank you. Please don't speak like that about her. But no, she's not here. I told you, all that happened was I fell out of bed!"

The whining and whimpering of your voice is enough to get your father to lose all interest in even trying to bother you, but you can tell he's still doubting you either way.

"You can even search my room, go ahead. I wouldn't lie to you."

Eyelashes batting to add more emphasis to how innocent you're trying to play, you step aside to allow entry to your room. Praying won't be enough for the luck you need right now, but you need your façade to stay solid just until he's out of your room. Harry was buried deep behind layers of your clothes, so you're still confident that he won't be found.

There's not a moment of hesitation before your father is rushing into your room, first deciding to check behind the door then under your bed frame. The thumping from your heart is pounding in your ears as you stand back and allow your room to be practically demolished by your skeptical father. He's now heading over to your closet, hesitating with his decision, before shaking his head and turning away with a chuckle.

"I know you, Marisol. There's no way you could fit anyone in there, anyways. You've got too much rubbish. Sorry, darling. I'll go now."

Thank God.

"Not rubbish, it's all important! Have a good day at work, okay? I'll see you tonight."

You sigh under your breath before flashing a bright smile towards your father, patiently, or impatiently, waiting for him to finally leave your room so you can shut the door behind him. Once he's finally out, you rush over to your vanity to grab your chair and rest it under the door handle so you won't have to pull another Houdini and make Harry disappear again. The slight shaking of the framing of your house signals that Dad's off to work, and you can't wait anymore to let Harry out of the stuffy closet.

"You're good now, loverboy."

You speak, twisting the knobs to fling open the door before he's jumping out and tackling you back onto your bed.

"You've gotta clean up in there, Peach! I almost suffocated! C'mere, now. Gotta have you, gotta have you. God, you're fucking amazing. Saved our asses!"

Harry's not wasting any time, so he's of course covering your face in kisses like he usually tends to do. You're holding in a fit of laughter, bringing your hand up to cover your mouth before Harry shoves it away to smash his lips up against yours. It catches you by surprise, but you still kiss him back with equal passion as he pulls you in close, fingers playing along the hem of your nightdress. His tongue is brushing up against yours, tasting like a mixture of the tobacco from his favorite cigarettes and a hint of the cool mint gum that he's always chewing on. You can feel his breath fanning against your cheek, assuming he's getting himself more worked up, as he's letting his hand creep up under the fabric of your Teddy. A small smack fills the air from Harry pulling away and breaking the kiss, his hand rubbing along your soft skin.

"Please, Peach. Lemme do something for you. Bet your mom's in a deep sleep, know your dad's gone. C'mon?"

Well, he's got a point.

"Okay. Yeah, okay."

What did you even agree to? Did you think that one out? Genius move. What if you just agreed to let him, like, set your house on fire or something?

"Good girl."

Guess that's an indication of it.

Harry huffs out a "thank fuck" before sitting up in your bed, shoving a hand under your back to arch you off of your mattress to lift off your pajamas. There's no feeling of regret, fear, or even embarrassment with Harry. You know he's really appreciating you now, and not just by your body alone.

The stripes of moonlight that pass through your blinds illuminate your naked body just enough for you and Harry to barely see, the air feeling thick with desire.

"You'll feel so good, baby. Gonna make you feel so good. Just wanna fucking see your face during it, too. A fuckin' fox, baby. Ace."

"What are you gonna do, Harry? What do you need me to do?"

"Are you writing a book or somethin', Peach? Cool it."

He snaps, throwing you a playful smirk along with one of his stupid winks before tugging you between his legs, his long fingers hooking into the waistband of your panties. His breath is hot against your ear as he leans in close, letting his lips brush along as he mumbles.

"Lift up a bit for me."

Complying, you raise your hips off the bed slightly and Harry's yanking the fabric down and tossing it to the side. His hands rest comfortably on your body, one on your inner thigh to hold your legs apart and the other pressed against your stomach with his fingers ending up just above your pelvis.

"As much as I'd love to hear you call my name and beg for more, I think I'd prefer for you to be a little more on the quiet side, for now, catch my drift?"

It's almost like you forget how to speak English as your brain is scrambled from his cold touch alone, nodding along to his words that you barely even focused on in the first place. All you can feel is his cold rings getting lower and lower on your body until his hand is cupping over your cunt, middle and ring finger slowly rubbing along your folds before making their way up to swirl around your clit in gentle motions.

"You good? Use your words, doll. But keep it down."

You can't help but stare down in a bit of amazement as you watch Harry's fingers work against you, whining softly once he applies more pressure and begins to quicken his motions.

"Yes, God, I'm good. So good, Harry. It's unreal."

Although you've reached a high with Harry before, this one's feeling much different. It's still new, nevertheless, and you're not complaining about any part of it one bit. A small chuckle is Harry's only response to your breathy words, his free hand traveling up your torso. You moan out once his hand is giving your breast a tight squeeze, pinning you back against his chest as he peers down over your shoulder to get a glimpse of his hand before he's finally teasing his fingers around your entrance.

Tawny said her first time having sex hurt like a bitch, but does this count too? You should have asked her when you have the chance, damnit. The waves of nervousness crashing over you can clearly be sensed by Harry and he's placing soft kisses on your neck as he dips just the tip of his middle finger in, mumbling up against your skin.

"Relax, Peach. It won't hurt, know you're nervous too. You want it?"

"Of course I want it, Harry. At this point I need it. Please, please."

It's like you want to feel humiliated over the fact that you're basically begging for it, but you honestly can't let it take over at the moment. There's no way you'll be dwelling on that specific part later, anyway.

Harry wastes no time after you plead, slowly sinking his finger down to his knuckle and pumping it in and out as he studies your body's response and the way your facial features change from the feeling. His finger feels good, so good, but you feel as if you still need more even though he's just started.

"I think... I just think..."

You huff, and Harry's shaking his head to immediately cut you off.

"Just wait, baby. Wait a bit. Don't wanna rush it."

Is he trying to kill you? He could have a point, though. At least he's being considerate towards you. There's a sudden pressure against your clit once again, and Harry's back to rubbing against it as you push against his hand, still feeling as if you need more. His finger's now accompanied by a second one pushing in, and you're trying your absolute fucking hardest not to moan out once he's curling them up in a 'come here' motion.

You can't hold your moans in any longer after he begins to quicken the motions of his fingers from both hands, and you're now clenching your teeth down onto your bottom lip as broken whines and whimpers fall from your mouth.

"What'd I tell you? Promise you can be as loud as you want at any other time, but you've gotta hold them in for now. Wish I could hear you moaning my fuckin' name, just screaming it so the whole neighborhood could hear it. When we're married and we've got our own house you can be as loud as you'd like, gonna be fucking you real good at that point, though."

His vulgar words cause your jaw to drop and you laugh just from the shock of it all, immediately being shut up when he delivers a harsh slap to your clit. You breathe in a sharp breath, hissing from the sensation against you.

"You're so good, Peach. So wet and tight. Getting me all worked up, too."

Harry groans, and you back your body up to press up against his painfully hard cock. He hisses from your weight resting against him, curling his fingers up more until he's slamming them into your g-spot and letting his rings cling together at your entrance.

Maybe he should've taken them off earlier, but it's too late now.

All you want is to be able to scream out from Harry's fingers pounding into the sweet spot of your cunt, your walls clenching around him as you hunch over from the overwhelming amounts of pleasure, but he's nudging you back up with his elbow so you're sitting up straight again.

"Wanna see your face when you cum, Peach. Fuckin' minx. Dirty fuckin' girl."

His words are enough to release the fire burning inside of you, soaking his fingers as your face scrunches up in pure pleasure.

"Harry, Harry! Oh my God."

"God, look at you! Could marry you right now, swear you're the most perfect thing in the entire world. Settle down, ride it out."

He coos, slowing his motions down before he removes his fingers from deep inside you. You're staring at him as he brings them up to his mouth and sticks his tongue out to lick them clean, giving you a playful wink before humming against himself in satisfaction.

"Really are as sweet as a peach, you know that? You taste so good. Wanna actually savor you sometime, but I'll give you a rest for now."

Your head's rolling back at the same time as you struggle to steady your breathing, cunt still throbbing from the removal of Harry's absolutely amazing touch. He takes advantage of your exposed neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses along it and stopping at the base of your neck where he nips lightly at the skin.

"Peach?"

He mumbles, still nipping and soothingly sucking on the thin flesh.

"Mhm?"

"'M starving and in need of a visit to a little diner down the street. Breakfast sounds good to you?"

What a gentleman! He sure knows how to get a girl, give her a great orgasm then take her out to eat straight afterward. There's no way you could ever decline such a wonderful offer.

"Sounds amazing to me, Loverboy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
266K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
380K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹