Bruno Mars Imagines: Bump n'...

By XxSweetnStickyxX

Welcome to Bruno Mars' Bump n' Grind Suites πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜Œ A collection of stories that are intended to get you hot a... More

I. Mr. Gorilla: "Welcome to the Jungle"
III. Pleasing Him: "Midnight Ecstasy"
IV. Versace on the Floor: "The Lovers' Suite"
V. Money Make Her Smile: "Red Velvet Secrets" [Part 1]
β€’ Money Make Her Smile: "Red Velvet Secrets" [Part 2]
VI. Anytime Anyplace: "Sex in the Rain"

II. Our First Time: "Wet Passions & Desires"

636 8 6
By XxSweetnStickyxX

⚠WARNING!! ⚠
SEXY & RAW ASF 🥵🔥

It was a late Friday night and instead of being out with their friends, Bruno and Melanie decided to take that time and spend it with each other at his place. Since they hardly have time for full-on romance, due to their busy schedules, Bruno wanted to take it easy and give his lady the attention she so rightfully deserved. Story is, they have been dating for the past 6 months and when they are together, they are either with their friends, on the road, working or just talking on the phone. The only things they ever do to be romantic is have dinner, go to a movie, do some cuddling and kissing -- that's it, so to fulfill his desires, he wanted this opportunity to be extremely special for her.

Melanie and Bruno were lying on his king size bed in his bedroom, gazing up at the ceiling. Candles were lit every where with some soft, jazz music playing in the background -- Melanie was loving every second of it. As they were spooning, his arms wrapped tightly around her, he whispered in her ear, "I love what we're doing right now. Being away from everything for the first time, ya know? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." Melanie sighed deeply and agreed, "You're so right, baby. I'm just so happy that we can finally spend some quality time together without any interruptions. I've been yearning for this." Bruno kissed her neck, sighed heavily and said, "I know baby. So have I." Minutes have passed as they were tightly embraced into each other's arms. Suddenly, Bruno rubbed Melanie's thighs slowly and seductively -- Melanie softly moaned under her breath by his touch and she immediately turned around, faced him, gazed into his eyes and asked him, "Are you trying to start something, sir?" They both smiled at each other, their noses touching. While caressing her hair, Bruno told her, "We've been together for some time now and I want to know if you feel deeply about me the way I feel deeply about you." Melanie replied while rubbing his face, "The way I feel about you, is unconditional. I love you." As she continued to rub his face, Bruno stared at her lips, bit his bottom lip, caressed her thigh, looked into her eyes and whispered, "Show me. I want to make sure both of our hearts are in it and the only place to go is all the way." They looked deeply into each other's eyes -- "Is that alright? Is that ok?", he asked. Melanie looked down and looked back up shyly saying, "I'm a little nervous to do it for the first time." Bruno rubbed her face and said, "There's no need to be nervous, babe, 'cause I got you all night. Don't you worry about a thing." He leaned into her lips slowly and they kissed passionately. Suddenly, he leaned her back, climbed on top of her, leaned into her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you and I will never hurt you." He then kissed her ear, seductively pulling on her ear lobe, later on leaving traces of small, wet pecks around her neck, panting lightly, his warm breath on her. Melanie wrapped her legs around his waist, caressed his back with her hands, closed her eyes and moaned softly, whispering in pleasure, "Ahhh, mmm, I love it."

Bruno knew how careful Melanie was, so he planned on doing everything in his power to be gentle and go slow with her -- after all, when going all the way, slow and steady is how one should start. While Melanie's eyes were closed, feeling Bruno's warm body on hers, as he continues to tease her neck, she smiled to herself, taking deep, seductive breaths. Before she knew it, Bruno raised up, looked at her chest, took both his hands and placed them on her hips, and slowly glided them up her shirt, caressing her stomach, moving them up to her breasts. Melanie opened her eyes, and caught him gazing at her as he was biting his bottom lip. She lifted her head up slowly, and looked down to see what he was doing to her -- his touch made her squirm. She sighed erotically and laid her head back down, eyes closed and biting her lip. While still caressing her, Bruno whispered, "Just go with it, ssssss .... and I will go real slow with it." Melanie arched her back up, opening her legs even wider -- the sound of his voice turned her on. The way he sounded, the way he felt, Melanie knew she was in for a steamy surprise tonight, because once Bruno gets started with something, he doesn't stop, for he aims to please in all aspects.

Melanie moaned his name under her breath, feeling herself become wet the more he played with her breasts, squeezing them gently. Bruno leaned into her lips and kissed them passionately, licking them lightly with the tip of his tongue. Melanie let out a soft moan -- she grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him. As they kissed, the sounds of their lips smacking turned each other on, their tongues rolling around -- Bruno let out a very soft moan as he felt his dick get hard. Seconds later, Melanie became so hot, she quickly parted her lips from his and let out a deep sigh, saying, "Ahh my body is feeling hot, baby. Let's slow down for a second." Bruno hovered over her, looked deep into her eyes and said in a sensual, playful tone, "That only tells me one thing, then." Melanie smiled and replied back in a sassy tone, "And what is that, sir?" Bruno leaned into her ear and whispered, "Your mind is telling you 'no' but your body is telling me 'yesssss...'". He kissed her ear and moaned deeply into it. Melanie sighed seductively, "Ssss ahhhh..." She grabbed the back of his neck as he was slowly grinding his hips against her, kissing her neck in an erotic manner. She moaned his name, "Bruno, mmmmm....yes, that feels so nice...". Melanie gave in to the feeling, for she knew in her mind Bruno was going to take care of her and respect her wishes and desires -- she completely trusted her man.

Bruno leaned up and slowly started taking off his shirt. Melanie sat up, leaning back on her elbows, gazing at his beautifully built body, his pecks flexing. As he pulled her up by her hips, he kissed her lips and said, "Clothes are not required, for what we've got planned." While gazing into each other's eyes, Bruno asked her, "Is that alright with you, baby?" She took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, baby. Yes." She even shook her head 'yes' with her response. Bruno slowly took off her shirt and threw it to the floor. During the 'clothes off' scenario, Melanie closed her eyes so she can process a much more deeper feeling. Next, he unbuttoned her jeans, took them off slowly and threw them on the floor as well, later opening her legs wide, putting his head down in between them. As Melanie opened her eyes, she noticed him down near her 'sweet spot' and smiled at him, asking him eagarly with a smirk, "Hmmm and what are you planning to do down there?" Bruno smiled, bit his bottom lip and said, "Whatever you want me to do, girl. You're my desire and your wish is my command." She sighed deeply, leaned back, closed her eyes and whispered, "Kiss it for me. It's aching." Bruno leaned closer in to her pussy, closed his eyes and delicately kissed it. He moaned under his breath and said, "Mmm whatever you wish girl." With her eyes still closed, Melanie bit her bottom lip and moaned softly under her breath. Bruno kept kissing her pussy until further instruction.

As he was kissing it, he felt a little wetness against his lips -- he rubbed Melanie's thighs and said, "You are so wet, girl. Damn." Melanie opened her eyes, looked down at Bruno and smiled shyly. Bruno gazed into her eyes and asked, "Do you want me to keep kissing it?" Melanie replied seductively, "No." There was a long pause, leaving Bruno wondering. Finally, she replied, "Mmm tease it." The tone in her voice literally sent chills down Bruno's spine. He looked down at her pussy, took his hand and slowly rubbed it. Melanie moaned softly. He asked in an erotic tone, "You like that, baby? Huh?" Melanie responded in a soft whisper, "Ssss yes." Bruno continued to rub her pussy, sending chills all through her thighs. "I'm gonna treat you like a princess." He slowly took off her panties, threw them on the floor, bent down between her legs, face right on her pussy and breathed deeply into her juices. His hands caressed her inner thighs, opening her legs wider -- with his eyes closed, he slowly placed the tip of his tongue at the tip of her clit and started flicking it. Melanie moaned softly in excitement, her body numb, her heart racing, eyes closed, and panting wildly. Bruno continued to flick her clit with his tongue, but this time at a much faster pace, eating her inside and out, her juices making the most erotic sounds he's ever heard. "Mmmm", he moaned as he was eating her, caressing her thighs. "Ohh girl you're so delicious. *slurp* Like ice cream on a summer day, *slurp* gonna eat you before you melt away. Mmm is that alright? Is that ok?" Melanie softly moaned under her breath in a whisper, "Yesss baby." She loved how he was taking his time with her body, going slow and sensual, just the way she liked it.

Bruno lifted his head up from her juices and began to slowly trace a line of kisses from her navel up to her breasts -- he stopped there and gazed into her eyes. He asked her, "How are you feeling, babe?" Melanie whispered seductively, but in a shy tone, "I--I feel so good. I have never made such sounds before like that in my life! I was afraid I sounded a little off." Bruno smiled and said with a light chuckle, "It's nothing to be afraid of. You sound so sexy to me. I told you -- I got you all night, baby." Melanie smiled and moaned, "Mmm, I can't even explain the feeling right now." Bruno's eyes went towards her breasts with adamant focus -- he slowly pulled her up, and unbuckled her bra, took it off of her and threw it to the floor with the rest of her clothes. He leaned her back onto the bed, gazed at her body and whispered, "Don't you worry about a thing, baby. I'm going to have you feeling incredible. Mmm I'm so ready, babe. Open your legs for daddy." Melanie slowly opened her legs for him as he was taking his dick out of the fly of his pants.

Melanie was speechless at how long and big his dick was, hard just for her as he displayed it -- she was getting turned on, but she was still nervous. She asked him, "Do you have a condom?" Bruno shushed her, "Shh, don't worry babe. I don't need one for what I have planned...trust me. I got you. I won't let anything happen to you against your wishes, I promise. Just...relax, go with it and close your eyes." Melanie did as per instructed. Carefully, Bruno slowly and gently eased his dick inside of her wet, aching pussy, groaning softly with each urge. "Grab hold to my back", he said to her. Melanie gripped his back, moaning softly as she felt his big dick enter her moist cave. "Does it hurt, baby? Please tell me." Melanie softly moaned, "Ssss no baby. It feels so good." Bruno bit his bottom lip, and said to her, "We can go slow, or we can go fast, all you've got to do is ask me girl. Open your eyes for me." Melanie opened her eyes and gazed into his. While slowly grinding her, he whispered, "Look into my eyes while I'm making love to you, baby. I want you to feel this passion." Melanie looked deeply into his eyes while he was grinding her pussy so good. The way his body felt against hers was just magical. Melanie squealed softly in excitement as Bruno continued to grind her and glare into her eyes. Bruno whispered, "Yeah...just like that." She moaned under her breath, "Mmm ohhh..." Bruno bit his bottom lip, leaned into her neck and kissed it, moaning deeply into her ear, "Sss yeah babe. I got you all night." While he was grinding her pussy and kissing her neck at the same time, Melanie closed her eyes and went into an euphoric high -- her body was hot, her juices were flowing down her thighs, all while her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She then asked him, "Mmm can you keep going slow, baby?" Bruno leaned up, looked into her eyes seductively and responded, "Your wish is my command, babe." Bruno gripped her hips and straddled her thighs, doing exactly as he was asked.

Melanie and Bruno were hardcore glaring into each other's eyes while the passion between them was procreating itself. As the candles were burning, their bodies yearning, eyes locked, a heated flow of passion and ecstasy suddenly filled the room. Bruno grinded her slowly, clenching his hands into her hands. Melanie let out a soft, seductive moan from his grind -- he was nearing her g-spot. Their groans turned into lustful, heavy breathing, hearts racing, sweat protruding from their bodies -- oh, what a moment this was. Melanie completely trusted Bruno in everything that was taking place, for she never felt so alive. "Mmm, ssss, yes Bruno, yes!!", she moaned, her eyes focusing on his. "You want me to go faster, yeah?", Bruno asked her deeply and seductively. As he leaned into her neck, kissing it while grinding her, Melanie wrapped her hands around his neck, carefully gripping it -- she responded into his ear with soft moans, "Ahh ssss...I want to be on top, baby." Suddenly, Bruno rose up, picked up Melanie and gently placed her on top of his dick the same time he laid back. As their eyes locked, Melanie took a deep breath and asked him, "Do you want me to go slow or fast?" Bruno bit his bottom lip, glared at her body and responded, "Whatever you are comfortable with, baby." Melanie smiled, leaned into his ear and kissed it.

Even though deep down Melanie was still nervous, at the same time, she also felt confident. Bruno was bringing out a side of her that she did not know she had and she was loving every second of it -- she completely trusted her man. Remembering what Bruno told her earlier, she told him back the same thing while gazing into his eyes, "Look into my eyes while I'm making love to you, baby. I want you to feel this passion...just as much as I want to feel it." She rubbed his chest as he gripped her hips with both of his hands. With slow ease, she grinded his dick, softly moaning at the same time. "Mmmm...sssss ohhh, damn baby", moaned Bruno. They smiled at each other, their hot, thriving bodies on the verge of climaxing any minute. His dick was deep inside of her as she rode it, riding him like a sexy stallion. Bruno moved his hands up and down her back, caressing it, moving down to both of her ass cheeks, squeezing them. The faster she rode him, the heavier their breaths became -- Melanie closed her eyes, leaned her head back and arched her back, mouth open, moaning loudly, "Ahhh ohhh ohhh...", rhymatically with her grinds. Bruno smacked both of her thighs and moaned deeply, "Sssss ohhhh...mmm" -- she felt so good to him, he couldn't hold back much longer. She opened her eyes, held her head up and made eye contact with him, both their mouths open breathing heavily. Bruno whispered to her in a sexy, deep tone, "Go with it, go with it, go with it ssss...that's it babe. Ohhh...". Melanie grinded faster, feeling the tip of his dick touching her bladder -- she moaned seductively with each pant, "Mmm baby *pant* I'm about to mmm *pant* squirt any *pant* second! Sssss..." Bruno bit his bottom lip and hurriedly pulled his dick out of her and jerked it up and down, cumming all over himself, grunting loudly, "Ahh mmmm...". Melanie laid back, legs wide and squirted all over herself, moaning loudly, "Ohhh mmm yes! YES!!"

Seconds later, they both looked at each other, sweating profusely, smiling, trying to catch their breaths. Bruno looked at the position Melanie was in and said, "Damn baby. For your first time, you were so incredible." Melanie smiled, first looked at Bruno's veiny dick and back up at him and replied, "You were the one that was incredible. You made me feel a way I've never felt before, passions and desires buried so deep inside of me and it took you to bring them out. I was so nervous, but you made me feel confident, comfortable and you made it right for me; you didn't hurt me just like you promised." Bruno climbed on top of her, kissed her forehead, glared into her eyes and replied, "I told you, baby. You're my queen, my desire. I would never hurt you. It's my job to please you. I got you." His words turned her on so bad, she was ready for another go 'round. She rubbed her fingers through his hair, smiled and said, "Oh baby." They kissed slowly and passionately. Soon he whispered in her ear, "Let's hit the shower." They both got up off his king size bed, and walked their naked bodies to his large bathroom -- Bruno closed the door, turned the shower on and held his hand out for Melanie to put her hand in his; she placed her hand in his hand they got into his big, deep glass shower, steam already filling the bathroom.

As the warm water was running down onto their bodies, Bruno stood behind her, gently held her against the glass, placed his neck into hers and whispered, "Spread your legs for me, baby." She closed her eyes, moaned softly and did as she was told. Bruno held her hips, and slowly eased his dick into her ass, watching her reaction at the same. As her eyes were still closed, she moaned softly in a high pitched tone, "Mmmm, yesss...". Bruno loved her sounds, making him moan deeply into her ear -- he rubbed her breasts and whispered to her, "Don't it feel baby, huh?" He kissed her neck, his hands making their way down to her aching pussy and began playing with her clit while slowly thrusting inside of her. With her hands against the shower glass, she softly moaned his name, "Bruno, sssss, mmm that feels so good. Ohhh." He moaned right along with her and asked, "Ssss is that alright? Is that ok? It's my first time with you and I wanna make it right for you." They tongue kissed passionately while he was still grinding her slowly from behind. As they parted lips, Melanie panted with total bridled passion and steamy ecstasy, and said to him, "I fucking love you. I love you so much." Bruno replied back in a deep, breathy, sexy tone, "I love you. I promise I've got you. Don't you worry about a thing babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 3K 87
(COMPLETED) Bruno Mars has a bad habit of sleeping with different women when he has lost control of his feelings. That was until two lucky radio winn...
312K 8.3K 41
(NEEDS TO BE BULLDOZED AND EDITED THE HELL OUT) In other words, read at your own risk because I was 16 and wrote this with my eyes closed obviously. ...
35.1K 849 120
Leila has worked for Bruno Mars as his personal assistant for 2 years and they have become best friends but what will happen if they become more than...
3.4K 141 28
When Bruno Mars sees Cat in a club one night he's determined to get to know her he can't stop thinking about her and when he finds out she's a bodyg...