Anokhi ~ SHAURYA Ki Deewani ♥️

By PayalGupta2001

short story on Shaurya and anokhi.... currently I m obsessed with this duo.... just loving them on screen... More

1.. charactersketch & intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Cover...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Cover....
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Teaser.. 1
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue ♥️
new story updated...

Chapter 12

2K 119 33
By PayalGupta2001

Hey guys... I hope you all are doing good....  Stay home stay safe....

And watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani Monday to Saturday at 7 pm only on starplus.....

And coming to this story.... What do you think... Who will save anokhi...? Shaurya aur someone else...? Do you want ACP Ahir's entry???  Do you want ACP Ahir to rescue her.....? I really wish ACP Ahir could save her.....

Let's see... Who will come to rescue her from Shaurya's cabin....

Any Guesses???

Let's start the chapter....

SIAC....

Anokhi goes to the washroom.... She moves her eyes in every corner of the bathroom.... she is having difficulty in opening her eyes....

Anokhi- ye cabin hai ya inka room....? Itne sare clothes.... Wah shower v hai.... Matarani.... Kaise banaya hai apne inhe...?

She goes to wash her face.... But stumbles.....

Anokhi- Nikki... Aram s....

She takes support of water basin.... And then washes her face.....

She turns to go back.... But she stumbles.... And to take support of something... She holds the knob of shower..... And the shower opens... And she fainted there.... But thanks to matarani... She didn't fainted under the shower.....

•••••••••••

Saberwal Mansion....

Kanchan- par shaurya bhaiya.... Itni raat ko.... 11 bajne vale hai...

Shaurya- don't worry kanchan.... Mera jana jaruri hai.... Bhut important kaam hai....

Kanchan nods.... And he leaves....

He sits in his car... And drives to SIAC....

•••••••••••

SIAC....

He stops his car in SIAC premises...... And hurriedly comes out to see the hostel incharge already there with the guards... ....

Incharge- shaurya sir.... Hamane har jagah dekh liya.... But vo kahi nahi mili...

Shaurya- (to guards) aap pammi aunty ko call karke puxo .... Miss Bhalla unko help karti hai canteen me....

Guards nods.... and leaves...

Shaurya- (to incharge... ) Apne cabin me check kiya...?

Incharge- no sir... We are not allowed....

Shaurya- aako allow karne ki jarurt hai... Yaha bat ek larki ki safety ki hai... Aur app permission ka wait kar rhe ho...?

Incharge- sorry sir.... But these are rules...

Shaurya- ok... Bring the keys of all the cabin from guards....

Incharge nods.... And leaves towards the guard...

Shaurya- (to himself) I hope tum thik ho miss Bhalla.....

Incharge comes to him with keys....

Shaurya- ok.. you check in bade papa and alok chachu cabins.... I will check in Yash , papa and mine...

The incharge nods his head... And leaves from there to check....

Shaurya also leaves to shaan's cabin...

•••••••••

Gaurds- hanji... Thik hai...

He cuts the call.... And sees here and there to search for shaurya......

He goes in side the building.... And notices the incharge.... He goes to him....

Guard- maine bat ki pammi ji s... Shaurya sir kaha hai??

Incharge- vo shaan sir k cabin m honge...

Guard- ohh... Apne check kiya tej sir aur alok sir k cabin m...?

Incharge- ha... Nahi mili....

Gaurd- pammi ji ne bataya ki vo larki last time coffee lekar nikli thi .... Par kiske liye le gyi thi ye nahi batayi jaldi jaldi m....

Incharge- shaurya sir ko batana hoga... Chlo....

They come to shaan's cabin... But didn't find shaurya.... They headed to Yash's cabin....

•••••••••••••

Shaurya comes out of Yash cabin disappointed....

He sees both , guard and incharge coming to him.... He goes to them...

Shaurya- kya kaha pammi aunty n...?

Guard - sir vo kah rhi thi ki vo coffee lekar gyi thi..... Kiske liye le gyi thi ye nahi pata....

Shaurya- kiske liye coffee le ja skti hai....

He looks confused....

Shaurya- chalo... Dekhte hai...

They headed to his cabin.... as only his cabin is left....

•••••••••••••

He opens the door.... And they got disappointed on not finding her..... they searched for her from door of the cabin....

Incharge- yaha v nahi hai...

Guard- ham aur dusre rooms m ek bar aur dekh lete hai....

Shaaurya nods.... The guard and incharge leave.... while he stays at his cabin's door.....

Shaurya- kaha ho miss Bhalla tum...?

He asks to nobody....

Shaurya- ek bar is number p call karke dekhta hu....

He walks in the same corridor of his cabin.... And dials the number....

The phone rings.... He looks here and there....

Shaurya- ring to idhar s hi aarhi hai.... Par kaha s...?

He follows the ring... And comes to his cabin door....

Shaurya- mere cabin m...?

He goes inside.... And sees the mobile ringing on the side table , on which it was plugged in to charge....

•••••

After calling him..... When her phone got disconnected..... She searches for charger in shaurya cabin.... And fortunately she finds one .... So she plugged the charger in phone.... And switched on the phone once it was a bit charged.....

•••••

He takes the phone in his hand.... And sees his number flashing on the screen...

Shaurya- phone to isi cabin m h.... Par miss Bhalla kaha hai...?

He gets frustrated.... He sits on his chair..... And covers his face with his hand....

Shaurya- bas vo thik ho....

He hears some noise.... He looks here and there.... 

Shaurya- ye awaz to.... Water... Pani ki awaz kaha s aarhi hai ....

He looks towards the washroom and runs in immediately to the washroom.....

He enters the washroom.... And gets shocked to see a girl lieing unconsciously on the floor... While the shower is on....

He runs to her..... and shouts....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla....

He takes her head and places on his lap.... And patted her cheeks....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla... Get up..... (to himself) hua kya hai ise...? Aise q hai yaha p....?

He sprinkles some water on her face.... She opens her eyes and then closed again.... He again sprinkles some water....

Shaurya- Miss Bhalla..... Anokhi.... Open your eyes.....

She opens her eyes with difficulty....

Anokhi- Shaurya sir... Aap ....?

Shaurya- yes miss Bhalla.... Mai.... Utho... Yaha s... Chalo bahar ....

He makes her stand ..... She takes one step and stumbles and she falls under the shower.... along with Shaurya.... 

Anokhi- ahhhhh.....

Shaurya- what the hell ... Miss Bhalla .... Ye kya kiya tumne....?

She is on floor and he is on top of her..... And the water from shower are falling on them.....

Anokhi- maine kya kiya...

Shaurya- tum giri kaise...?

Anokhi- chakkar kha k.... I don't know but mujhe chakkar aarhe hai.... Nind aarhi hai....

Shaurya- aaaarrrhhhhh..... Miss Bhalla....  Utho.... Bhing rhe hai ham dono.....

Anokhi- are to phle aap hatoge tab n....?

Shaurya- ha... Hat rha mai...

He tries to gets up.... But he lost his balance and again falls on her.... bumping each other's head....

Anokhi- aahh.... kya kar rhe hai aap....?

Shaurya- mai kya kar rha hu.... Balance bigar gya mera....

He gets up this time carefully..... And gives his hand to anokhi for support.... She takes his hand and stands up....

He turns off the shower......

Shaurya- ye shower kaise on hua...?

Anokhi- mai gir rhi thi to maine support k liye pakra... To on hogya ...

Shaurya- tum cabin m band kaise huyi ye batao phle ....?

Anokhi- vo mai....

She faints..... He catches her in time..... And takes her out ..... He makes her lie on the couch of his cabin.... Takes a towel from washroom and cover her as   she is all drenched....

Shaurya- ye bar bar behosh q ho rhi hai...?

He sprinkles some water on her face.... She gains conciousness....

She gets up and sits on the couch....

Shaurya- mai av aya...

She nods.... He goes into the washroom and locks the door....

••••••••••

Shaurya comes out of the washroom in another set of clothes...... he sees her wiping her hairs with the towel.... He stares her unknown to him.... And smiles looking at her .....

She notices him standing at some distance.... She looks at him... Says....

Anokhi- mai v hostel jati hu....

He comes out of his trance..... And says...

Shaurya- ruko... Mai chhor deta hu....

Anokhi- no sir it's ok.... Mai chali jaungi....

Shaurya- it's ok.... Hostel me sabko pata chal chuka hai ki tum gayab thi.... To its better if I come with you....

Anokhi nods....

•••••••••

They were walking in the SIAC feild..... Heading towards the hostel....

Shaurya- tumne bataya nahi tum cabin m band kaise huyi thi ...?

Anokhi looks at him...

Anokhi- vo mai apke liye coffee lekar gyi thi.... Apne mangwayi thi na.... Par jab mai gayi apke cabin m to aap nahi the.... Aur mai jab vapas ane k liye door kholi to door lock tha....

Shaurya- what....? Maine kab mangwayi thi coffee....?

Anokhi- ek larka aya tha mere pas... Usi n kaha ki apne jaldi me ek coffee mangawayi hai....

Shaurya- what the....? Mai kaise mangwa skta hu.... Aaj to mai 1 bje hi ghar chala gya tha.... Infact sare saberwals chale gye the ghar 1 bje....

Anokhi- to fir kisi ne intensionally mujhe lock kiya room m..... Par kon..?

Shaurya- don't worry .... Mai vo pata kar lunga... Bas kal tum mujhe ye batana ki kisne tumhe kaha tha coffee lane k liye...

She nods.... And sneezes....

Anokhi- aaaaannnchhuuuuu...

Shaurya- lag gyi thandi....

Anokhi smiles hesitantly at him....

Shaurya- jao jaldi kapre change karo... Nahi to aur cold ho jayega....

Anokhi- ji...

Shaurya- aaannnccchhuuuu....

Anokhi- apko v thand lag gyi....

Shaurya- I will be fine... U go.... 2 am ho gye .. kal class v to hai....

Anokhi nods.... And enters in hostel....

••••••••••

TBC....

Precap:- shaurya in girls hostel.,.... Socho socho kaise tapka vo girls hostel m.... 😁😁😁

So guys Shaurya rescued her.... Do comment how you liked the part..... Eagerly waiting for your reviews....

And don't worry.... ACP Ahir av nahi ayega.... Par jab v ayega bhut bara twist k sath ayega.....

And do watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani Monday to Saturday at 7 pm only on starplus.....

Stay home stay safe.... ☺️♥️

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 270 22
NITHYA , a 27 yrs old woman from Chennai works as a Professor in Gandhi Medical College . She is a girl with full of smiles outside and with deep sil...
2.1K 279 3
Meet Shivansh who brings laughter in everyone's face. He is the life of every party. Spending time with shivnash means guarantee of joy and happiness...
QALB By HM

Poetry

3.3K 75 47
Tu talab hai meri Tu talab hai meri Har raat 'qalb' Ban ky beh jate ho !!!!! ##not edited### no palgarism allowed or did #thank you Thanks for the...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...