𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Six

1K 28 78
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead,
it's just pure filth.

He ignored her for the entire day, and not once, had he muttered a single word to her. She had caught him in the hallway in the early hours of the morning and tried talking to him, but he sent her a dirty look and slammed his door right in her face. She didn't see him again after that, and kept his door locked. Ana never slept that night, her guilt keeping her awake. If she had known he was going to get so upset, she never would have gone to that stupid party to begin with.

Her fingers were red and raw from the damage her teeth caused, bags were under her eyes from stress and lack of sleep. She hadn't felt like this in what seemed like forever, pain. Her actions brought him pain, and guilt was eating her alive. She usually cried when he was upset, though she shed no tears. She wasn't sure if her body allowed it anymore. It was sort of painful, in a way, being upset and not able to release it. But she also felt guilty for feeling upset when he was the one she had truly hurt. It was all a confusing mess.

"He won't talk to me." Ana sighed, her head laying against the kitchen counter. "He's not been out of his room for hours. I don't know what to do."

Miriam placed a cup of tea in front of the girl, smoothing out her black dress as she sat down. "I tried talking to him this morning, myself. Hardly got a word out of him."

"What should I do?" Ana looked up, resting her face against her palm as she played with the rim of the cup.

Miriam sighed at the girl's appearance, and it had been obvious she was almost as distressed as Michael had been. "I wouldn't worry too much about it, dear. He's not really angry with you, more so upset."

Her words reminded Ana of the their first fight, the night when he had smashed her family picture against the wall and dragged he to where Helena had taken her life. She cringed at the memory, her her fingers picking at her bloodied skin. She had forgiven him the moment he left, just like she would with everything else down the line, but she still had been upset. She too, had felt betrayed at his actions. And really, when she thought about, they never really talked much about it, and they had resolved their issues by fucking each other's brains out. Though, she figured he had no desire for that at the moment.

"He'll have to talk to you eventually." The woman shrugged her shoulders. "I think it best you two patch things up before you head to Hawthorne. If you'd like, I can run out and get some things for your stay there. It would give you two a chance to talk things out." She smiled warmly, causing Ana to do the same.

She reached out and squeezed Miriam's hand, a tired sigh escaping her lips. "Thank you, Miriam. I appreciate it, really."

"Think nothing of it." She brushed off, standing to grab her purse off the kitchen counter. "I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully Michael's off his period by then." They shared a laugh as Ana waved her goodbye, leaving her alone in silence as she fiddled with her cup.

Miriam had been nice by giving them time alone, but would he even give her the time of day? His door was locked, and she was by no means strong enough to bust down his door like he did with hers. Frankly, she was afraid to try and talk to him, not wanting to anger him further. She sat there and drank her tea, fingers anxiously tapping against the wooden table while she thought over the many mays she could apologize. And it had to be genuine this time, she couldn't just give him a blowjob like she usually did when he was irritated.

Running wildly on nerves, she did the entire sink of dishes from the lunch Miriam had made and mopped the lower levels of the floors. She was wasting time, but she couldn't get her feet to carry her up the stairs. But eventually, she had finished, and she knew she couldn't put it off any longer. She fixed her appearance in the bathroom mirror, tucking her hair behind her ears as she took a shaky breath.

She made it to his door, but she couldn't bring herself to knock, and stood there for almost ten minutes debating whether or not to go and mop again. "Come on." She muttered to herself, fist ghosting over the white door.

She gave a firm knock, clearing her throat. "Michael?"

Nothing, just like she suspected. She bit the skin on her lips, knocking again. "Michael, it's Ana." She cringed at her words. Who else would it be? "Can you let me in, please? I want to talk to you."

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at his silence, because he truly did have a good reason for his bitterness toward her. And quite frankly, she couldn't stand it anymore. "If not for my sake, can you at least let me in for Miriam's?" Ana sighed, leaning her forehead against the door.

"We're driving her crazy with our bickering. She left about an hour ago to give us time to talk, so can you let me in, please?" She all but begged, eyes closing.

He was still silent for a moment, letting her stand there awkwardly before the lock twisted and the door opened. She stood straighter, bracing herself against the door frame as her eyes landed on him. He was sitting in his desk chair beside his bed, legs crossed and arms folded behind his head as he stared out his window.

Ana gulped, stepping into the room as her fingers fiddled together. It was as if she were invisible, completely unaware of her presence as he ignored her.

"Hey." She forced out, her voice shaky from anxiety.

He did not return the greeting, keeping a stoic expression as her stomach twisted nervously. She had no idea what to say, and she wondered if words could even make up for her actions. Their argument had been a tad much, but they both had their reasons for being upset like the way they were. It was obvious he was going to continue ignoring her, so she used his silence as an opportunity.

She stepped further into the room, crouching onto her knees as she looked to the side of his face, his glare still sharply focused on the window that she was surprised had not shattered. She had the urge to reach out and hold his hand, but she swallowed and resisted.

"Michael, I'm sorry." She sighed. "I don't know how else to say it. I'm really, really, sorry. I know what I did was wrong and immature, and you're right, I was acting like a child." She admitted, her eyes crinkled together as she stared at him.

He had yet to look at her, but his eyes were now cast down to the floor below the window seal.

"You've given me everything." Ana continued, placing her hands on her knees. "And I repaid you by sneaking out behind you're back and I'm so...sorry. Michael, I'm so sorry. You've got to believe me. I hate that I hurt you the way I did." She rushed, blowing a curl from her face from the speed of her talking.

Slowly, his face turned to meet hers, and Ana continued her apology.

"I was frustrated, annoyed and I just- well, I have no excuse." She shook her head in denial. "You were right about everything. You do- we have enemies and I need to start acting like it. I won't do what I did again." She nodded, her eyes focusing into his.

She didn't tear her vision away from his, his eyes pulling her in as she stewed in anxiety. He wasn't saying anything, simply staring at her. Was he going to kick her out again? She jumped slightly when he abruptly stood up, his figure towering over her as she looked up to him with wide eyes. He was still in yesterday's outfit, black clothes and fingers clad with rings. He reached his finger out to tilt her jaw upward, his lips pursing as he gripped her by the shoulders and pulled her up.

She gasped slightly when he pulled her in for a bone crushing hug, his arms tight around her back as he breathed in her scent. She hugged him back just as tight when she gathered herself, burying her face in his chest as she sighed. She felt him tangle his hand in her hair, a breath leaving him. "Anastasia, I swear, if you ever do that again, I'll kill you myself."

His night alone had been treacherous, despite him being the one to kick her out. He had never felt more betrayed in his life, the worry she had caused him unnecessary and cruel. Miriam had tried talking to him early that morning, but he didn't have the energy, nor desire, to talk about it. He thought she had been kidnapped, taken by those filthy witches and warlocks to hold her against him. But no, it had been her silly boredom that gave him a heart attack.

And he could tell that morning when Ana had cornered him in the hall that she was truly sorry, and he could see it now too. He could feel her guilt rolling off of her in waves. He realized ignoring her all day may have been silly, but he felt like she deserved it. And he had forgiven her, long before her apology, he had forgiven her. He always would too, and he had already forgave her future disobedience's.

She sighed against him, nodding. "I won't. I promise." He gripped her hair and pulled her away, giving her a needy kiss as his hand squeezed her hip.

She kissed him back, happy she had the taste of his lips back against hers. They gasped for breath as they pulled apart, foreheads resting against each other as Michael sat back down, pulling her to sit on his lap. "I have something for you." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. "Give me your hand."

She obeyed, eyeing the box in her hand as she bit her lip in anticipation. His long arm held her upright, the other opening the box to reveal a red ring. "Michael!" She gasped, her hand covering her mouth. It looked just like his, only daintier for her small hand. "Oh, my God, how- how much was this?" She perplexed, taking the box from his hand as her eyes danced around the red gem.

"It doesn't matter." He shrugged his shoulders, taking the ring out and sliding it up her finger. "You've always said you liked mine, now you've got your own." He looked up to her. She had a slight height advantage, due to her perched up on his lap.

It was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. And it only made her feel more guilty. After the things she had done, she was gifted with a present?

"I was going to give it you yesterday." He informed, hand tightening around her as he looked at her finger. "But you were, you know, gone."

Her face flushed as she cleared her throat, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his temple. "I love it. Thank you." She sighed, nuzzling into him. "I meant what I said, Michael. I won't leave like that again."

"Mhm." He dryly responded, his fingers rubbing up and down her spine as he leaned back into the chair.

Her eyes narrowed at his tone, and she pulled away to look down at him. "Michael, I'm serious. I'm sorry."

"I heard you." He nodded, eyes piercing into hers. "Doesn't mean I believe you." He did, but she had made him suffer. Why not return the treatment?

Her hand dropped from his shoulder, her eyes softening. "What can I do?" She rushed. "What can I do to make you believe me?"

His chin tilted up at her, his breathing steady as he thought for several seconds. "What you did was severe, as should the consequences of your actions be." He told her.

She swallowed, giving a shaky nod. He had a point, but she didn't know what he had brewing up in his head. "Yes, of course. What is it that...you would like me to do?"

She could see a tiny, almost undetectable smirk on his face, his hands squeezing the back of her things. "Something like this requires, what I think, is physical...enforcement, Anastasia." He told her solemnly.

Her eyes narrowed, her breathing still. Physical enforcement? "What does-" She swallowed, begging to keep her voice still. "What does that mean?"

He cocked his head to the side, removing his hands off her. "I need to be convinced that your little...excursion won't be repeated, and I believe that physical discipline is the only way how."

Her brows furrowed together, her head tilting to the side as she tried to understand his meaning. He watched her for a moment, giving her time to catch up. And soon enough, she did. Her eyes went wide, her back straightened and her breath sputtered out of her pink lips.

"You mean you...want to spank me?" She said in disbelief. Surely, she had misunderstood him. Though, his stoic expression dismissed her idea.

"Want has nothing to do it." He shook his head, eyebrows raised as he looked up to her shocked face. "What I want is to be satisfied in knowing that you won't disobey me again, Anastasia. Not for my own sick pleasure. You need to be punished, and this is the way how." He nodded, straightening himself.

She eyed him almost fearfully, however, she couldn't believe he was actually serious.

Michael swallowed, staring at her for a moment before he glanced down at his lap. "Bend over my knee."

She couldn't believe it, and she let out a humorless scoff as she gave a smile of disbelief. "You can't be serious." She said, but her smile dropped when he narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, I'm quite serious." He nodded, hands folding in front of him. "You act as if I'm the one who has put you in this situation. It wasn't, my love. You were the one who lied with that pathetic sniveling, snuck out and acted like a spoiled, self entitled brat. And now, you're going to have to pay for it. Bend over." He sneered, his calm facade slowly diminishing for a mere second.

The urgency off his voice made her breathing escalate, and her limbs numbly tried adjusting her body, blindly following his command. She was too slow for his liking, and she gasped when he abruptly turned her and bent her over his knee. She still couldn't believe what was happening, and her eyes narrowed in confusion and nervousness as her hair fell at her sides.

However, it suddenly became real when he roughly tugged down her pair of black shorts. "What are you doing?" She choked, reaching her hand as he snatched it, pinning it to the small off her back.

"Humiliation is a part of this punishment, Anastasia. You will except it." He glared down at her, her face hidden by a curtain of curly hair. "Remember, you're the one who got you into this, not me."

She swallowed as she mentally prepared herself, and she jolted when his hand cracked down on the curve off her ass. Her eyes grew wider than before, her face burning red as he repeated the action. It wasn't as if slapping was a new thing for them, but this was entirely different. This was just humiliating. At least, a part off it was. Because when his hand beat down on her sheer panties, she felt her stomach twist together.

"Michael, this is ridiculous." She forced out, screwing her eyes shut as he smacked her harder.

"You're right." He agreed, pausing his assault on her and resting his hand on her back. "It is ridiculous. Your behavior was ridiculous. I mean, really Ana. Here you are, bent over my knee and being beaten like a child." He scoffed with a shake off his head, grabbing her other hand and pinning them together behind her back.

He sent her a cold look, a look she could not see as he brought his hand back down again. She winced, her lips pursing together as she squeezed her fingers into his hand. He repeated the action several more times, some harder than others. It was painful, but not terrible. It was mostly the intense burning between her thighs that was becoming a nuisance. After a few more hits, he rested his forearms on her back.

"So tell me, what have you learned?" He hummed, pushing her hair over her shoulder so he could see her face.

She was beat red, her face hot and flushed as she panted quietly amongst herself. She was thankful he left her panties on, because she was sure that they were absolutely drenched in her own arousal. "I uh— I won't disobey you again." She sighed, resisting the urge to try and ease the pain in her stinging backside.

He clicked his tongue in approval. "Seems like we're getting somewhere."

She let out a satisfied sigh when he let go off her hands, happy her punishment was over. He pulled her up, forcing her to stand while he remained seated. "Go to the closet." He nodded to the oak doors behind her.

She narrowed her eyes, her breathing still heavy as she pushed her hair back. "What do you mean?"

He rolled his eyes, turning her around and pushing her towards it. "I said, go to the closet."

She stumbled toward it, her heart beginning to race. She had the sickening feeling Michael wasn't through with her. She stood in front off it, turning around to face him. "Now, open it." He gestured to the door, leaning back in his seat.

Her shaky hands found the knobs of the doors, opening it with a loud creek. Her eyes observed all off his things, and she couldn't understand what she was supposed to do. "I don't understand." She said over her shoulder, glancing at his dark clothing and shoes that laid inside.

Michael huffed in annoyance. Was she really so blind? "The belt, Anastasia. Bring it to me."

As soon as he said it, her eyes found it, and she felt them widen like saucers as she shook her head. "No." She turned around, swallowing harshly. "You wouldn't dare."

He sat forward, folding his hands together. "Do I look like I'm joking? You're not seriously trying to tell me that you've learned your lesson already?" He cocked his head. "In fact, the longer you stand there, the worse it'll be. I suggest you hurry up." He bit, his patience running dry as he sat back in his wooden desk chair.

She stared at him with her mouth gaped open, turning back to eye his black, leather belt fearfully. It would hurt, she knew it would. And as much as this embarrassed her, she found it deeply arousing, and she was practically dripping down her leg as she grabbed what he desired. She walked back to him slowly, and he grabbed it from her as the metal clanked in his hands. "Drop your panties." He demanded, glancing down at them and back to her.

She stilled again, a shaky breath audibly leaving her.

Michael sent her an annoyed stare. "Again, the longer you stand there, the worse-" She quickly tugged them down, causing a smirk to etch across his face. As much as the throbbing between her legs begged for the cruel attention, she wasn't sure how much of it she would be able to take.

He chuckled as he lifted his arm, pushing her back over as he folded the leather strap in his hand. He ran it over her reddened ass, and she shivered in anticipation. He lifted it above her, but froze when he seen how wet she had gotten. "Are you enjoying this?" He sneered, peering down at her.

Ana cursed herself, no words able to be formed. He clicked his tongue, lifting the leather up again. "Well, that's about to change."

He brought it down on her fiercely, and she couldn't contain the cry that left her lips. Her fingers squeezed his hand, her body jolting sharply as he continued belting her, continuous whimpers leaving her lips. Soon enough, it was obvious she could still cry, because hot tears burned her face like pure acid. He brought the strap particularly hard on her thigh, and she sobbed through gritted teeth.

"Fuck! Michael, that hurts!" She sniffled, glaring up at him with teary eyes. While the pain on her face was obvious proof off that, her throbbing cunt was a betrayal of her words.

"Good." He said solemnly. "It's supposed to."

He spanked her again, the leather dangerously close to her pussy, causing her to let out a filthy moan. She regretted it instantly, because he roughly gripped her by the hair and pulled her up to him. "What the fuck was that? I told you, you're not supposed to enjoy this." He pushed her back down, and she gasped when her head barely smacked against the floor.

She practically screamed when he began raining down hits on her, giving her no pauses between or a moment to calm herself. She bit her tongue harshly, a loud sob finally leaving her lips when he tossed it down to the ground. Now, it had felt like she had truly been punished. The burning pain in her ass overpowering the pleasure gained from the snap of the leather.

Still, it didn't keep her from rising up and crashing her lips to his.

They both fell to the floor, panting heavily as she tugged him out of his pants. He towered over her, grabbing her legs and tossing them over his shoulders as he gave her the look. She returned the usual nod, wrapping her arms around his neck as he entered her easily. It was rough and desperate, no fore play like they usually did. "Fuck, oh my- shit!" She screamed out, their lips reconnecting as he pounded into her.

He groaned loudly above her, readjusting his hold on her legs and creating a new angle. His eyes narrowed when he caught sight of something, and he turned to see a freshly new tattoo on her ankle. "New tattoo?" He craned his brow, smirking at her pleasure twisted face.

"Yes!" She nodded quickly, moving up and down on the carpet with every thrust he gave her.

He chuckled, turning his head to give it a quick kiss as he quickened his pace. She sang out moans into his shoulders, her knees beside his temples as her orgasm brimmed upon her. "Cum." He demanded. "You deserve a reward now."

He used his thumb to stroke white hot sparks against her clit, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she came undone. Her hands pulled at his hair, and his own thrusts became sloppy as he collapsed on top of her. Her body pulsed and spasmed beneath him, sweat dripped down her face while her ass burned terribly. Yet, she had never felt better. "Am I forgiven, now?"

"Fuck, yes."

don't worry, i'll be going to church this sunday.

goodnight🤠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 1.3K 16
michael langdon imagines. i will be throwing in some cody fern imagines cause why the fuck not? completed!
664K 19.9K 44
❝ She was his little piece of Heaven in his Hellish existence; but like everyone else in his life, she was taken from him as well. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESE...
52.9K 1.3K 22
"𝐼 πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑒 π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ" π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘™π‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› Coven (1/2) All rights to...