My New Neighbor || Wilbur x R...

By Froggiest07

Y/n is a 22 year old girl that lives in Brighton. She feels very down and depressed from her natural, boring... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
A/n
38
39
40
Explanation
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Last goodbye
Ok one last goodbye
Help.
Help #2

22

6.9K 151 245
By Froggiest07

(TW!! Alcohol usage, and puking)

"What are you ordering?" Wilbur says and he puts down the menu revealing his face.

"I'm leaning towards pasta but I'm not sure. This place is to fancy for me." I smile at his cute face. I look all around me admiring the beautiful scenery, taking it all in. We sat at a window seat for two people and it was amazing. He really does have a good taste in this kind of stuff.

"I'm guessing you've never been here before?" He chuckles.

"No way how did you know," I said sarcastically.

"Eh just a feeling," leaning back in his chair with a mischievous smile on his face. "I'll get whatever you get. Everything I've had here is good. Do you want appetizers?"

"Bread sticks?"

"Hell yeah!" The waitress came up to us. She had a very formal suit on with a towel draped over her arm. This place is really expensive I can tell.

We received our appetizers and ate them one by one together. This was nice, a refresher to what happened yesterday. We finally finished after a bit and we ordered our food. I did end up getting spaghetti pasta so he did as well. We both got glasses of wine too.

"Mmm this shit is good," I say while wiping the sauce off of my lips. Wilbur was stuffing his mouth full of noodles. I giggled at him, he looked like a chipmunk. I took a large sip of my drink. I feel the need to consume as much alcohol as I can after the incident. Wilbur saw I was taking big gulps and decided to do the same. I saw the dedication in his eyes as he stared at me. I started taking bigger, longer sips and so did he. It quickly turned into a race to see who could finish first and I ended up winning.

"Suck it," I say and I slam my glass on the table. He finishes and smirks.

"Fine, round two?"

"Your on."

We ordered another glass, I won again. That glass turned into another glass, he won. Then that glass turned into another one which turned into another one. He was in the lead by one. I was definitely starting to feel the alcohol hit me but I could loose.

"Again!" I demand.

"As you wish."

We got atleast five more? I don't know I stopped counting. All I know is that I'm drunk and we are tied.

"I'm n-not stopping until I *hic* win." I glared at him. He smiled and then shrugged. I think the waitress got sick of us ordering so much wine so she just gave us the rest of the bottle. It was halfway gone meaning we got a lot more to use.

We drank another, he one. The score is 6-5. Another glass was poured, I won 6-6. Again and again and again and again and maybe again I don't know measurements anymore. The bottle is almost empty. The score is 9-9. I'm desperate to win, the next one is winner takes all.

"I-If I *hic* win you *hic* dr-rink the r-rest of the *hic* bottle." I put my hand out to shake on it.

"What do I get if I win?" He said quite loud. I close my eyes and lay my head down on my arm. Im not able to keep my eyes open very much anymore.

"Mmmm, you can *hic* sleep o-over again. And *hic* sleep in my b-bed."

"Deal" he grabbed my arm that was laid flat on and table and shook it. I sat up and poured us our glasses. This is it. This is what Ive been trained to do this whole time. I want him to get drunk. I've only seen him tipsy but I don't remember a lot bc I was the one blackout drunk. I look at him dead in the eyes. He glares back at me. We both have our glasses to our lips ready to chug. The beep went off that we set in his phone telling us to start. One big gulp and another. Will had a different tactic. Small and more sips, making it easier to swallow. I was almost there I could almost see the bottom of the glass when he slammed his glass into the table. Shaking our plates and everything else that was sat in front of us. His face looked relieved, like he was really really desperate to win this one.

"FUCK!" I shout after taking my last sip. Everyone in the room looked over at us. He laughed loudly at me.

"Sorry about that, nothing to see here!" Will told the people.

"Fuck it *hic*" I said standing up and grabbing the wine bottle from across the table. I put it to my lips and tipped my head all the way back. Wilbur stood up with me and chanted,

"chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!" He started getting faster and louder with his chants. "Chug, chug, chug, chug, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!" Soon other people started standing up and chanting too. About more than half of the restaurant were chanting when I finished my last gulp and threw the bottle on the table. The echos of people cheering and clapping were running through the building. I stood on my chair and bowed for my people.

The noise died down and I sat back down in my chair looking at Wilbur. He smiles at me and shakes his head slightly. Looking amazed at what just happen. I smile back but it quickly fades. My eyes widen and I stand up. He does the same. He runs over to me and picks me up. He busts open the door to the women's bathroom and sits me infront of the toilet. I start puking out my guts as he holds my hair back. I lift my head up and get off my knees onto my ass and sit against the cubicle after 10 minutes of constant puking.

"Worth it." I say quietly looking straight into Wilburs eyes and are across from mine.

"Wanna go home?"

"We are both drunk, we can't drive. I'll call Viv to pick us up." He nods while I take out my phone and dial her number.

"Hey bitch what's up."

"Viv, Wilbur and I are both dumb and drunk. Can you pick us up at ——"

"Oooo your drunk with Wilbur?" I could hear the smile on her face.

"I knowww but now isn't the time, in the future."

"Fineee I'm on my way. Be there in 15." They hang up the phone. I look back at Wilbur and he looks very sleepy. I patted my legs for him to use as a pillow and he shifts his way over to me and lays in my lap. I smile at his cute face. My feelings were growing stronger for him but it isn't my concern right now. I lay my head back on the cubicle and close my eyes.

BANG BANG BANG "WAKE UP BITCHES!!" I quickly open my eyes to see Viv standing over us. Wilbur got startled awake too because he quickly jumped up out of my lap. Viv smiled at the sight of him getting close to me.

"The fuck was that for?" I say standing up.

"You idiots fell asleep and I had to look all over for you. I thought you left in a random car." I pick up my phone to see 34 missed messages.

"Damn, you didn't have to blow up my phone." I say back as Wilbur lifts me up so we can walk out.

"Woah I didn't know you guys were a thing now." They said with a shocked but happy expression on her face. I blushed and looked down so no one could see me.

"Um no Y/n had an incident yesterday so now she can't walk very far." They looked at me with a sad look. I usually would have told them by now but I've been so distracted with Wilbur. I mouthed the words "I'm sorry" and we walked out of the bathroom and out the restaurant. It was dark out, I didn't even want to know the time.

Wilbur and I got into the back seat leaving the passenger empty.

"Ok it'll be a 15 minute drive back to your guy's house. I'll drop Wilbur off at his house and I'll help carry y/n inside of hers." I looked in the rear view mirror. Adjusting it to look at us.

"Actually Will is coming back to my house for the night." Viv quickly turned around with their jaw dropped. I opened my eyes wide at their actions to tell them to knock it off. They turned back around.

"Alright them back to y/n house." They started driving.

"Did you have a good time?" Will used a very quiet and soothing voice.

"Yeah it was really fun. Thank you Wilbur, I really enjoyed spending time with you." He nodded his head.

"Me too, but I'm really sleepy now. I'm going straight to bed when we get back." I nod my head in agreement and lay my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. He laid his head on mine and we dozed off.

"Hey wake up we're here!" Viv opened the backseat car door. Will lifted his head up and I lifted mine. He scooted out and pulled me along with him. I hugged Viv and thanked them for the ride. Wilbur cradled me and walked up to my room.

He peacefully placed me on my side of the bed and pulled the covers up to my shoulders. He goes into my drawer and pulls out a pair of comfy shorts.

"Here put these on I know jeans aren't comfortable to sleep in." He goes into my closet while I change and he comes out in another outfit that looks ridiculous on him. In his hand was another hoodie for me to put on. Shorts and hoodie is my favorite outfit combo.

"How did you know I like sleeping like this?"

"I'm cool I guess." He plops onto my bed and gets under the blankets looking the other way so I can change. Shortly after I climb in after him.

I yawn, he pulls me into a hug and I just melt into him. This man can't be anymore amazing. He let go and I snuggled up next to him. This is all I want. Me in his arms. Him cuddling me. Nah I'm just drunk as fuck...

A/n here! I'm really sorry for not posting this weekend I've been super busy but I made for it with a long chapter. I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors or anything. I'm really tired and to lazy to go through it. Thank you so so so so much for 1k reads. That means so much to me and I'm glad you guys are enjoying. Romance is coming soon so just wait! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
48K 996 15
When a small town girl and her best friend are dancing in her room she finds out her neighbor is Tommyinnit. She falls in love with him but there's n...
75.7K 1.3K 37
y/n is in brighton and is getting followed by some creeps. tommyinnit x fem!reader lowercase intended complete! im fixing grammer haha tw sh suicide...
87.8K 1.4K 40
THIS BOOK IS STAYING UP BUT I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR. I DIDNT WRITE THIS SO I FEEL BAD TAKING IT DOWN. SUPPORT SHELBY AND OTHER VICTIMS