𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year

12.3K 166 159
By TaurusQuinn

[MATURE CONTENT]

I'm back for my second year of Hogwarts in my sixth year. Though not much has changed, I have. Instead of staying with my mum this summer, I slept at Victoria's house.

I haven't gone to any death eater meetings but I still knew what they were doing. 

Victoria and I read the Daily Prophet together, learning about the terror that death eaters were causing. She knew that I didn't go to the meetings, but I didn't have to.

If I wasn't called then there wasn't any need for me to go.

Even though I missed my mum, I didn't want to go back. She's hidden this part of me away, once I go I'm afraid she won't let me leave.

Another person I missed was Draco. I haven't seen him all summer which I'm not too surprised by.

"Let's take a seat over here," Victoria mentions as she points to an empty compartment.

I walked in and closed the door behind me and Victoria. We both changed a lot. I was able to take care of her a little more now that I spent the summer with her. She went back to her previous weight and her hair started to thicken up once again.

I cut my hair a few centimeters below my shoulder which defined my facial features. I liked how it made me look, feeling more confident than last year.

"Do you know where Blaise is at?" she questioned, "We talked all summer and I still can't find him."

It's true. She talked to Blaise as much as I talked to Draco this summer; or tried to talk to. He hasn't answered any of the letters I sent him.

"He'll come around, Vic. In fact, Blaise can't get enough of you," I reassure her.

She smiles happily as she states outside, resting her cheek on her hand. Her smile grew wide and her grey eyes filled with desire.

She loved Blaise more than I loved Draco, which was nearly impossible. The simple truth is, they love each other but won't admit it to each other.

Even Draco wasn't that stubborn.

"Draco loves you too, Moon. All I'm saying is that he loves you to the stars and back. It's okay if he isn't answering for a few months, he'll always have a place for you in his heart." she mentions, turning her head to face me.

I stared at the compartment door, wishing it would open with Draco on the other side.

"You must act as you did before." I heard whispers from behind it.

Draco forced himself in as Snape stood behind him, flashing Victoria and I a glare before strutting away.

He sat with a disgusted look plastered on his face as he faced towards the door. Somehow, he looked sicker than last year. His eye bags were shades darker and his hair was ruffled as if he was tugging at it.

His body was tense, as if he didn't want to be with me.

"Leave, Victoria," he snarled, his head still facing the floor. He didn't bother hiding the look of disgust on his face. Usually he didn't have a problem with her, so why now?

She swiftly snapped her face to be centered with his, narrowing her eyes at him in confusion.

"Why so you can fuck Moon in here? Is there a list of places you need to mark off or something?" she questioned in a joking manner which made Draco tense up more with frustration. "Oh I see, you want to shag her in a place you might get caught. Kinky, am I right?"

His eyes dilate smaller than they were before as his body means in closer to her.

"You know, if you're so sure that I want to do things in here with Moon, how do you Zabini doesn't want to do the same with you?" he explained softly, the side of his lips curving into a half-smirk as he stared her down.

"Shove off, Draco." Victoria spat before standing up from her seat. "If you wanted me to leave so bad you could've just said it, you don't need Blaise involved."

She grabbed her small bag that she kept under the seat and swung it towards him in annoyance. He caught it with his hand before tossing it back to her.

"Prick." she mutters as she closed the door.

The air grew cold as she left, bringing chills down my spine. There was something about Draco that seemed off, which I didn't like. Ever since he sat next to me, he's been distant.

His eyes remained glued to the floor, trying to come up with every excuse not to look up at me. His hands balled into fists, veins popping so far out I'm afraid they'll burst.

"Draco," I say softly. "Something happened with you. I don't know what it is and I'm not expecting you to tell me, but I just want to know how you're feeling."

Instead of turning towards me, he turned away, his expression only hardening with every breath. The air was tense between us and I knew he was avoiding telling me the truth. I placed my hand next to him, in hopes of him knowing that I cared.

"Come on Dr-"

He gripped my wrist tightly in his hand as he snapped his head towards mine. His rings dug deep into my skin as I winced from the pain.

"Stop asking what's going on in my life. Stop asking if I'm okay, stop begging me to answer you." he says, dragging me off my seat and slamming me into the wall before continuing. Both of his hands were on my wrists so I was unable to do anything. "Now, shut your mouth before I make you."

With that, he freed his hands from mine, walking back to his seat as the train started to move.

I slid down in the seat I was next to, keeping my distance from him.

I could hear his harsh, deep breaths getting louder as time continued. He stared at the ground as I rubbed my aching wrists. We sat in silence for the next few minutes before his face turned to mine. His silvery eyes slanted with suspicion, showing specks of blue scattered in his irises.

"Are you really hurt?" he sighs, not breaking the eye contact between us.

I shake my head, taking a glance at my wrists which have turned a fiery red within the time that my back was unwillingly pressed against the cold train doors.

The tension between us was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"I'm going to walk on the train and stretch my legs for a little while." I exclaim, slowly standing up from my position as my eyes stayed on his. I wish those blue eyes would just beg me to stay. One word would make me stay and all he needs to do is open his mouth.

One word.

I watched his eyes fall as I escaped through the train door, glancing away from him. Hearing the movement of my feet and the train's wheels on the track with every step.

I heard whispers from people in the hall, slowly getting louder as I made my way towards them. My arms swayed by my side as I walked inside the train, in hopes of some answers.

"You're my friend, correct?" a familiar voice asks.

Katherine.

I hid between a cart door, only able to see Katherine and Landon. Their bodies nearly touched each other as her face tilts upwards, the look of lust gleamed inside her eyes.

"Friends do anything for each other, so how would you like it if you did anything with me?" she asks him.

I knew what she meant by anything.

Landon's eyes flicker towards mine blinking repeatedly before looking back at Katherine once again.

"Look, Landon," she starts looking down at the ground that faced towards me, "I know I'm not the one you want, but I can tell you how to get her."

She looks back up at him, tears well up in her eyes as if she is about to cry. I don't know what her plan is, all I know is that she wants the connection between Draco and I to break.

Of course, that was no surprise to me.

"When you love someone, you'd do anything to make them happy, right?" she asks softly. He willingly nods, not taking a second to think twice about what she says. "I don't want to have to expose what's going on, but I feel as if I must. Moon isn't happy with Draco, he abuses and cheats on her."

My mouth opens wide with shock as I turn around, hiding myself completely. Even though I stop looking at them, I can hear everything she says.

"As her friend I tried to beg her to leave him, but she wouldn't. You can see that she looks happy, but she tells me what's really going on behind closed doors." she states, her voice breaking as if she were saddened. "The only way she could be happy is out of the relationship. She won't leave him, but he may leave her."

That bitch.

Just as I'm about to confront her, Persephone pulls my arm towards her, shaking her head at me as if she knew what I was about to do. Her other hand was brought to her lips, showing a symbol to be quiet.

Thank Merlin, she was here.

"You mustn't go now. Confront her later when no one else is around except me." she warns softly. "It's safest then."

I hope so.

She quietly pulls me away as both of their voices fade. I knew she was leading me back to where I came from but I didn't know her intent, or why she was there in the first place.

"Landon wouldn't do it by the way, you know make you cheat. He's more of a gentleman than that and doesn't fuck around with every girl he sees." she exclaims, signs of irritation pouring out of her flesh.

We stop at my compartment before I give her a kind smile in which she copies. Persephone lets out a soft sigh from her lips as she holds her hand to her forehead.

"Thank you for helping me back there by the way," I mention before opening the door and sliding myself in as I sit across from Draco.

He stops twisting his ring on his right ring finger and looks up at me without tilting his head up.

"I like what you did with your hair," he admits softly, "If I didn't tell you already."

You didn't.

His words made my stomach clench out of nervousness as I brought my left hand to my hair, running my fingers through the strands. We stare at each other as I did so before, he reluctantly stands up to close the blinds.

"It was my birthday over the summer," he admits, leaning over my body. "Oh how much I missed you."

The desire for wanting his soft lips on mine ignites a fire inside my body. He leans in closer as I can feel his warm breath against my skin. His rough fingertips glides against my face, moving the strands out of my face and behind my ears.

His hand travels down to my neck, where he delicately wraps his fingers around.

"Are you just going to sit there?" he questions softly, the blue specks in his eyes sparkle with a lustful expression. "Or are you going to give me a birthday present?"

He towers over me, staring deep into my eyes while his hand rests on my thigh, inching closer to my inner thigh.

I push him off me, continuing to guide his body down to his seat. I was going to be in control of him once again.

"Now are you just going to sit there?"

I smirk as I kneel down onto his lap, the front of my body facing his. My smirk grew wider as I look down at his crotch then back up at him.

"I bet that small dick of yours can't even make me cum." I tease. His eyebrows lifts up while his head tilts towards me causing a small smile to form.

My hands trail his chest going down to his v line. A soft, shaky breath escapes his lips as my hand moves downwards. Smiling, I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"Do I make you nervous, Draco?"

He clears his throat as he shows a nervous smile.

"So I do make you nervous. Good to know." I add. Our eyes staring into one another's as I pull my face closer to his. Our lips only centimeters apart as if I were to move at all, they would touch.

"You don't make me nervous," he scoffs, glancing down my shirt.

"Then you won't mind if I-" I whisper, cutting myself off as I lean in closer to his ear. "-do this."

My lips leave small pecks behind his ear, making him whimper out of pleasure. I start grinding my lips into him, making his length rise up in arousal.

His hands flew to my shirt, instantly taking off the shirt I had on and throwing it onto the floor.

I push him down onto the the train's seat. He stared as he takes off his shirt, watching me reposition myself onto him.

One of his hands reach down to his pants in which I restrict.

"Not yet. I want you to be a good boy and keep that tongue moving on my pussy until I cum." I say softly, combing my fingers through his hair.

His eyes roll back in annoyance as he looks up at me.

I lift up my skirt, taking off my panties underneath as he stares me down. Keeping a smirk plastered onto my face, I kneel over his neck.

I pull my area closer down to his face while his fingers curl around my thighs tightly, making indents from his rings.

His tongue moved smoothly between my lips, moving quickly like a cat drinks water. Every time his tongue moved, more pleasure spread throughout my body.

Soft moans surpass my lips as he continues to move his tongue. He sucks on my juices bringing pleasure through my body.

"Fucking hell," I mutter, throwing my head back as his tongue glides quicker.

His hands grip tighter around my thighs, pulling me into a deeper trance.

Slowly, I rock my hips in a rhythm; riding his face as louder moans escape through my mouth. I can feel myself getting closer to my high as my legs grow weaker.

Fuck.

He continues moving his tongue faster, pleasuring me for a few more minutes before I start to grow weak again. It feels good. His tongue against my clit felt as wonderful as paradise.

Oh, how much I missed him.

Louder moans surpass my lips as my stomach knots. I feel myself getting closer to my high while Draco groans underneath me.

Fuck.

Everything in the moment felt as if I were in a dream. It's been so long that we've done anything that I forgot how good he felt. Pleasuring yourself isn't the same as someone else doing the work for you.

Maybe I'm just lazy, or maybe I just like it better when he does it; Either way, I'm getting pleasured by someone.

My hands hold down on my knees as I close my eyes tightly, panting in satisfaction as I feel myself go through my high.

"Fuck, that feels-" I sigh softly before cutting myself off. "You're so good, Draco."

Fuck.

My breath shutters as I release all of the tension I have, pleasure radiating through my body from my pussy. I moan out louder as I go through my orgasm, trying my best to keep my balance as my hands rest on my knees.

It feels better than it did before the summer.

I lift my weak legs off of his face and put my clothes back on before he starts to say anything.

"You know, it was my birthday over the summer. I think that you should be giving me a 'birthday present'. It's only fair." he mutters as his thumb glides across his lips, wiping my juices from his mouth.

I lifted up an eyebrow before leaning down over him. His heartbeat was loud between my ears as I got closer to his face, who's cheeks flushed a light shade of red.

"No."

His face hardens into an expression of offense. He most likely wants to know the reason why I declined his offer.

"I don't remember you making my cum on my birthday, do you Draco?" I question with a sly smirk.

"Now you hold on a minute, the reason you didn't cum is because Katherine used the Cruciatus Curse on you. There's no way we could've done anything after that, Moon." he scoffs with his eyes narrowed down at my legs.

I sit myself down on the other side of the cart, my eyes remaining on his as I study where they travel. By being as silent as I could, I could create the most tension possible between us.

So much tension would make him lose his mind.

"I don't care, that's not an excuse." I sigh softly, staring at my nails while feeling his eyes glancing at my figure.

He wants to say something so desperately, but he knows it'll get shut down by me. Well, if what he says is completely ignorant.

"Why didn't you write back to me?" I ask sternly, gazing at the view through the window. I didn't dare look at him.

Everything seemed darker when summer went on, stores were robbed and people were killed. Somehow, I managed to stay safe with Victoria over the past few months.

I wrote to him every week in hopes to get a response about his safety but got nothing.

He could've been dead without me knowing.

"I've been busy." he replies after taking a long pause. My eyes continue to look at his, which are too afraid to look up at mine.

Busy with what, completely ignoring all of the letters I had sent him over the past few months? Living his best life as rich person from his manor?

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me that."

With a breath of hesitation, Draco slowly looks into my eyes. A stern look was cast from his gaze into mine. There is something off about him at the moment, that I can't put my finger on.

"I was busy during the summer, Moon. I was doing some things." he answers softly, his eyes glimmering with a sparkle of doubt.

I want to believe him, but even as I had things to do and places to be I still wrote to him. I made an attempt to talk; and that's all I wanted from him.

"I see," I say dryly turning away from his gaze to look out the window.

Draco.

You don't know the pain I went through the entire summer. The thoughts circling inside my head again and again as I thought you were dead. How I felt empty inside but still continued to live my life with a slimmer of hope that you would still be alive.

I wrote to you as I read about the frightening things going on in the Wizarding World, my eyes were filled with tears as I hoped you weren't one of the casualties on the front page.

I needed you.

I needed you to be alive.

I didn't know about what was going on with you until this very moment. This moment where you lied to my face. You looked me in the eyes and lied as if I meant nothing to you.

A lie.

That's all it was.

That's all you ever meant to say to me.

"How do you feel about that new teacher, Slughorn?" Pansy asks as she places a bite of her food into her mouth. "Kind of weird not having Snape teach potions don't you think?"

Blaise nods his head at her in agreement with her statement.

"I mean I wouldn't know." I reply softly. "Say, do you find it odd that Draco isn't sitting with us? I mean he's sitting with Crabbe and Goyle but he's not interacting with them."

My head turns to look at Draco who's face as turned downward away from his friends. Crabbe and Goyle continue to laugh and eat as Draco sits beside them with a look of sorrow.

"Not exactly, he's going through his annual dipshit days until he pulls himself together." Victoria adds, breaking her unbothered eyes from his presence.

Of course I wasn't the only one to notice his behavior, but there was no way this happened every year. Why did it have to happen this year of all years?

Especially after this summer.

"I'm guessing you didn't do anything on the train?" Victoria questions me, a sly smirk slowly forming as her lip curves upward.

"Yes, but I rejected his other offer." I respond quietly so no one besides my friends would hear my words.

Pansy and Blaise snicker in excitement as Victoria hides her face behind her hand, embarrassed of what I just said.

"Why don't you keep that to yourself before I start puking all over the place?" Blaise jokes, pretending to puke on Pansy's shoulder.

She slaps his arm in attempt to make him stop which is highly successful.

"We really missed you guys, me and Moon here," Victoria admits. "I'm afraid if another week went by I would've forgotten your faces."

A small chuckle escapes Pansy's lips before she takes her cup and lifts it up to drink.

"I'm happy you're all safe." she says, looking down at the drink in her hand.

I watch as students continue eating their food, mixed emotions going through their heads as the meal goes into their mouths. Even when they have happy faces, I can tell it's all fake. Their eyes have a glimmer of sadness, washing out any remaining happiness inside of their minds.

Every person in the building knew what was going on in the world, yet no one spoke about it.

"I'm glad Umbridge is finally gone this year, not that surprising though," Blaise chuckles, biting down on his lip as he looks down.

Good.

After a year of her class, I realized how much of a horrible person she truly was. Of course she hid it all beneath that sweet smile and innocent voice, not many people fell for her acts.

"I almost forgot about her after last year," Pansy admits. "I heard her screaming in the forest one day then I went out there and she was no where to be seen. Potter and Granger were there, it's quite surprising for them to be there without their friend Loony."

We finish dinner by eating and talking but it wasn't that enjoyable. I'd rather be solving the questions I've been having since the first incident occurred.

As I finish unpacking in my room, I quickly sneak out in hopes that Pansy and Victoria don't know I'm leaving. Every step I take, I can't help but wonder what Draco is doing at the moment. He's probably doing what he did last year, hooking up with random girls as he was dating Pansy.

I don't care.

Well, I wouldn't care if it did happen.

Laughs and chatter were heard from inside the dorm rooms while I walk. It was odd knowing that everyone inside one of those rooms knew what was going on but none of them would act on it. No one here would do anything to help.

When I enter the common room, I expect to see Draco and Blaise there, but there was no one.

I was truly alone in my thoughts.

I exit the room heading towards the library as I pass some new students looking around to where their classes would be.

When I opened the library doors, it was surprising not to see anyone inside. The dimly lit room looked eerie as it was abandoned by students.

The library floorboards creak loudly underneath me as I put all my weight into my steps.

In front of me stood newspapers with past articles, dating back years. I began my search through the papers, not even ignoring the tiniest of details.

"Cedric Diggory, year 7, said to be killed by..." my voice trailed off knowing what would happen if I said the next two words.

Lord Voldemort.

I continue whispering the article to myself in hopes of finding out more, "Harry Potter was seen to be the only witness of his death."

I read on, looking at the name Barty Crouch Jr. who's name I've seen before. Looking back through the newspapers I see it again. This time on the prison break from Azkaban.

Death eaters.

He's one of them, though I never saw him at the meetings I went to.

I put down the news article and looked at another which talked about a troll destroying one of the girls' bathrooms. Glancing at the one next to it, I saw that the defense against the dark arts teacher was accused of being affiliated with the dark lord.

Both articles took place in the school year of 1991 to 1992. If it weren't for my mum, I would've been at this school in those years. I could've witnessed all of these events.

"Landon get in here!" Katherine calls out, completely ignoring the fact that I'm in here.

I quickly gather the newspapers in my hands and hide behind one of the bookshelves.

"What is it now?" he asks her, a subtle tone of complaint in his voice. They both pause, scanning the room for any students who may hear them.

"What is taking so long? Surely if you weren't scared, you would've asked her out by now," Katherine complains. "Use your basic knowledge, she won't want you when things go good in her relationship so you need to seize the moment."

I watch as Landon looks down to the side, possibly thinking of something to say or possibly trying to remember something he needs to say.

"Whatever, I don't really think it matters too much." he sighs, looking up towards where I'm hiding.

I quickly duck down low to where I nor them can see me. After a few minutes of silence I finally gather enough courage to look back up where they both disappeared.

They were gone.

I slowly walk out of the library, collecting my thoughts at what I just saw. Why are Katherine and Landon getting so close all of a sudden?

What's their plan?

I let my thoughts fly as I walk back up to my room, glancing behind me every few minutes to make sure no one is following me.

When I reach the common room, I see two people standing closely in the corner, but I'm too tired to see who it is. It wouldn't really matter, unless it's Draco.

Then there'd be a problem.

I carefully walk up to my room as quiet as I can, trying not to wake anyone up from them getting ready for bed. I'm caring so much about what other people are doing that I don't watch my step.

Down on the floor is a single red rose, bent at the stem where I had stepped on it.

What was a single red rose doing in the middle of the girls' dorms?

I roll my eyes as I hold it in my hand, walking back to my room in silence. Even after I damaged it, the flower still manages to be beautiful.

Maybe, just maybe I can be that way too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 71.2K 48
In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco Malfoy fanfic with a messy plot. Trigger...
13.9K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
80.9K 1.4K 14
"Maybe I can fuck you too, since you're not that hard to get." He led his hand between her knees "Is this how he touched you before fucking you?" - A...
28K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...