STOP IT!... please. Draco ff

Od SpamEmails

Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his f... Více

1: arrival
2: new start
3: suspicions
4: corrections
5: meet the family... sort of
6: exposed
7: Damon
8: Ill
9: breakdown
10: quidditch drama
11: Mondays
13: going so well
14: two steps forward one step back
a/n
15: last time, I promise
16: game
17: court

12: honest recovery

1.3K 13 1
Od SpamEmails

The next morning I woke up from the sun penetrating my eyelids. And I saw I had slid off of Draco in my sleep but still protectively wrapped into his chest, us facing eachother. As I shuffled trying to hide from the sun it woke Draco who had no shirt on as was probably sensitive to my face snuggling onto his bare neck. I exhaled deeply finally satisfied with my eyes snug in the crook of his neck safe from the sun. But it seemed this action irritated Draco who gave a low grunt. As I crept back towards slumber it was prevented my Draco adjusting me slightly.
Y/n: "what?"
Draco: "your breath is tickling my neck" then another party joined the conversation
Blaise: "well you two could've let me know when you were done so I could come back, by the time I got fed up and walked in anyway you were both passed out.
Draco: "sorry we needed so discuss some things and just sort of switched off after"
Blaise: "well I hope you two are straight now, I think Avery was planning a double date for us"
Draco: "everything's good, but that doesn't mean I will even agree to a double date"
Y/n: "what?? Please baby we've got to!"
Draco: "nuh uh not happening"
Blaise: "well you're the only telling Avery not me I don't want her wrath"
Draco: "baby please stop breathing on my neck it's ticklish"
Y/n: "sorry baby" I purposely blew on his neck again "hehehe whoops"
Blaise: "y/n I don't think that's tickling him in the same way you think it is, I'm going to go to breakfast, join us when this is over"

Draco: "I already have morning wood darling, do you fancy helping me take care of it"
Y/n: "noooo I wanna sleep"
Draco: "that can still happen"
Y/n: "what do you mean" Draco started giving open mouth kisses on my neck, lifting up and stomach and working his way down.
Draco: "mufflito" he muttered a silencing and locking charm as he started undressing me. He lifted my shirt further up and over my head and I happily complied still half asleep. He then kissed down to my leggings waistband and pulled them down off my feet leaving me in my little cotton matching underwear.
Draco: "you're not even wearing lingerie and I want to fuck you so bad" he rolled me over to unclip my bra and I snuggled my face into his pillow. Pulling my bra and panties off and kicking the duvet away, I was fully naked lying on his bed half asleep. Draco then caressed my shoulder gliding down my back tickling his nails sensually down over my ass until my feet. Then he came back up again but stopped at my butt things and gently spread them apart slightly. He slid two fingers over my core and dipped them into my centre which made my moan half awake into the pillow. He used those dampened fingers to help lubricate himself as he pulled down the only remaining barrier of his boxers. Leaning down onto the bed he rolled me back over I fidgeted a bit adjusting myself to get comfy, and Draco push my legs out from my knees letting him have a good look at me. He then positioned himself at my entrance and slowly thrusted in. The feeling was so warm and pleasurable in my semi conscious state and I turned my head into the pillow when Draco began thrusting into me. The pleasure was slowly waking me up and I finally opened my eyes properly and soaked in the view of my boyfriend Infront of me, his shaft disappearing in and out of my pussy. This gentleness was uncharacteristic for Draco but when he noticed I was waking up more he started going harder and I started moaning louder. His hands wandered up my body landing on each of my breasts and squeezing them firmly as he suddenly made a powerful deep thrust into me. I cried out in pleasure as he began hammering my g-spot and twisting my nipples only to build on the pleasure. I moaned out loudly as my orgasm suddenly built up and exploded in me causing Draco to cum inside me too. He slid out of me and smirked as a bit of his cum leaked out of me, he then used his fingers to scoop it up and shove it back up in me and I moaned out again and the sudden re-penetration.
Draco: "darling are you still on pills because I just came in you"
Y/n: "yeah I am"
Draco: "okay let's go shower" he picked me up and walked us to the shower turning it on before we got it so it could get warm. I was still tired and more drained from just now so Draco washed me using his hands to spread shower gel all over my body
Draco: "baby girl..?"
Y/n: "hmm"
Draco: "I hard again"
Y/n: "use me daddy"
Draco: "your my little cum slut aren't you"
Y/n: "uuhhhh yes daddy" I moaned at I felt him push against my ass, rock hard.
Draco: "hands on the wall ass out" I followed what he said and he gripped my hips as he pushing himself in me again. He didn't bother waiting and immediately was thrusting roughly into me making my cries and skin slapping louder than my own thoughts.
Draco: "do you like it when I fuck you like this doll, using you for my pleasure" he said as a hand came round to wrap round my throat
Y/n: "yes daddy, use me please, I'm you're cum slut"
Draco: "and you're such a good whore for me, taking my cock so well." He pulled me back by my throat to kiss me while still pounding hard into me. His dick hit the back of my cervix and he repeatedly beat my g-spot. I was cumming on his dick but he didn't come yet so he kept going.
Y/n: "daddy!" I cried out as I squirted on him but he still didn't stop, thrusting deeply and roughly chasing his own high. I felt myself coming again, tears left my eyes as I came and was again overstimulated. Draco was now holding me up by my waist as he rammed me with his dick. I screamed and moaned and cried out his name then a hand came oven my mouth pressing down so I couldn't speak as Draco suddenly upped his speed and roughness even more seemingly finally reaching his high. I screamed on his hand and I came for this 3rd time this round and my pussy becoming numb with pleasure. Finally I felt him twitch and unload himself in me with a finally thrust keeping his dick fully sunken inside of me.
Draco: "oh my god that was amazing, are you alright baby" he turned me around and saw my teary eyes "oh my did I hurt you I'm so sorry"
Y/n: "no daddy it was so good. You make me cum so many times I cried. You overstimulated me three times because you cock makes me feel so good"
Draco: "that's my little slut, I knew you'd take it like the good whore you are"
Y/n: "thank you daddy... But I don't think I can walk now"
Draco: "don't worry baby girl I'll take care of you" Draco washed me, again, and then dried us both with towels my legs were too weak and my pussy too aching to stand so he placed me straddling his thigh naked as he patted me dry. This time he didn't rip my underwear so after lying me on the new bedsheets he slid my panties back on but couldn't quite be bothered for the bra so just swallowed me in one of his hoodies.

Y/n: "I think we missed breakfast daddy"
Draco: "actually it's only 6:48"
Y/n: "what!?"
Draco: "Blaise probably just said that so we'd hurry up"
Y/n: "oh... Should we go then"
Draco: "in a bit, you can't walk anyway hahaha"
Y/n: "hmph..." We cuddled in bed for a little bit until Draco spoke
Draco: "... Do you feel pretty today darling"
Y/n: "why does that matter?"
Draco: "like I said yesterday, treating the illness not the symptoms. So, do you feel pretty?"
Y/n: "...no"
Draco: "why not?"
Y/n: "I guess... My stomach is still ugly, my legs are fat and I lied to you"
Draco: "your waist is tiny, too tiny, not ugly; you legs are definitely not fat, they're actually very slightly muscular; and you made a mistake, that doesn't diminish your value or your right to eat"
Y/n: "but it makes me feel better like a penalty for failing you"
Draco: "you can't fail me darling, I want you to be happy and healthy, but I know recovery won't be just a straight upward line, as long as the line of best fit is up I'm so proud of you."
Y/n: "do I have to eat breakfast?"
Draco: "not if you feel you absolutely can't"
Y/n: "will you let me exercise?"
Draco: "no potions and you do it with me"
Y/n: "when?"
Draco: "I work out in the gym 3 days a week. Tuesday Thursday Saturday."
Y/n: "but how will I burn the calories I eat!?"
Draco: "exercise will be to get fit and strong, not to burn calories. I won't let you go and run on the treadmill the whole time"
Y/n: "...okay"
Draco: "I'm proud of you darling. Do you think you can eat a little now?" I nodded my head which made him smile and in turn made me smile. He stood up and lifted me and I automatically wrapped my legs round his waist. Then we walked towards the great hall, luckily he let me down before we went through the doors so we didn't attract unwanted attention. But I was still practically lifted off the floor by his hand round my waist.

Avery: "y/n! You two are finally here... What took you so long, did you do something" she wiggled her eyebrows at me
Y/n: "what of cou-"
Draco: "there's a reason I'm basically holding her up"
Theo: "ooooooooh you nasty"
Blaise: "why do you two always fuck in our room!? Can't you go somewhere else"
Y/n: "hey, stop it!"
Draco: "alright, come on before she transforms into a tomato"
Avery: "fine fine... We're so lucky today they're serving pancakes"
Blaise: "everybody dig in!" As everyone started stacking pancakes with sugary syrup on their plates I tried my best not to think about the immeasurable number of calories in them. I stared at them for the first 5 minutes then finally put one on my plate. Another 5 minutes later I put a small piece I cut up in my mouth. It was good but I got scared knowing Draco wouldn't allow me to throw it up or exercise for hours later. I tried eating another bit but after that I couldn't anymore. I looked up and saw Draco smile at me, I remembered what he said so I just chatted with everyone for the rest of breakfast.

Between lessons Draco would come and walk with me and as soon as classes were over he took me to the library and helped with the usual reviewing and homework I do. I ate half a plate of fried veg and half a roast potato at dinner and when Draco caught me sneaking away to go run he spelled out hands held together and we walked around for 15 minutes before he dragged me, literally, to my dorm. I had been getting a little better and stronger throughout the week and it was lucky since Faith told me and the girls we had a game against another school. I practiced with Draco we would fight to get the golden snitch and like 5/10 times I actually beat him. Today was Friday, Draco made me eat breakfast and lunch since he didn't want me to faint mid air. pre game Faith was leading us in warm ups as we watched the stands fill. Draco, Avery, Blaise and Theo said they'd be in the first row of Slytherins stand.

The crowds were roaring as we flew out into the arena. They were particularly deafening for us since the overwhelming majority of onlookers were from Hogwarts. As I hovered in the spot Faith suggested for me, I glanced down and immediately spotted my friends, if it wasn't an unspoken law those seats belonged to my senior popular friends I have no doubt they'd kicked away anyone their in the first place. I waved at them and they waved back and I span 360 checking out the rest of the stands, slightly in awe and slightly in fear at the mass of people, and the reliance on my position suddenly dawned on me. A whistle took me by suprise and I saw above me the players suddenly bust into aggressive competition. I should've been following the snitch but got distracted. Stupid. Suddenly, I felt quite small -not literally no short jokes! - as the violent encounters clashed around me it was never like this in practice but I guess I am the only one who's never seen a quidditch game before. Suddenly a glint whooshed past in my peripherals and I span so fast towards it I almost gave myself whiplash. I had to get on its trail as fast as possible. Flying towards it a white and orange opponent swooped in front of me 'you're also a distraction, the opposition will try to stop you getting the snitch' I remembered Faith's words.

Ducks, turns, loops and a harsh thud and the previous flying obstacle was now falling for the hospital. I giggled at my victory but didn't allow myself another seconds distraction as I continued my pursuit for the golden snitch. I head 'ooohs' from the crowd presumably seeing the girl thump to the floor and I felt quite accomplished; I guess this was my Slytherin pride manifesting. I heard 'yes y/n!' I think from Natalie who I flew in the opposite direction to on our different missions. My focus was trained on the fluttering sphere and as I was honing in almost 5m on its tail I was barged and bumped into a tower by who I assume is their seeker we resumed my course as I rebalanced but they kept me on the outside. Maneuvering was difficult therefore and even when I tried a corkscrew roll she proved her worth as a seeker and avoided me in a mirrored movement. We both used agile tricks and spins to try and lose or hit the other but as a second flyer squished me from my other side my movement was restricted. In a dangerous attempt to even the fight I dived down. Both stayed by my sides bumping me frequently as we descended 90 degrees for the floor. As close as I could risk it I finally pulled up crouching up on my broomstick and pulling backwards with all my force. The other seeker was not so prepared and rolled on the ground having not stabilised in time. The other one however who had already pulled away not overestimating her own ability managed to rejoin my flight path as I retracted the snitch. Suddenly I saw her coming from in front for a full brute force attack but before she reached me a merciless charge toppled her and her broom out the sky and I was met with Rosa's signature badass look

Rosa: "your welcome" she stated and was off again.

The ringing of the scoring bell was more frequently heard after that considering we'd takes out three of them and only one of us were down. One of the younger ones got knocked by a particularly mean beater. It also meant no one was focusing on me anymore so I had a better chance for the golden snitch. As the game progressed I gained on it but suddenly my broomstick bucked like a horse and sent me flying upwards off of it. I flailed in the air momentarily, but realised I had to land back on the broom if I didn't want broken everything and a boyfriend who would probably never let me play again. The broom was floating still so as I came down I reached my right arm out and caught the end. My fingers were gripped as tight as can be but I was so close to the end and my weight made the broom tilt so that I couldn't pull myself up so my other hand got a grip. Dangling and swinging precariously I restored to using my momentum to swing myself more. It did make it more difficult to hold on but if I can't get another hand on I'll fall soon anyway. In a final effort I wrapped my legs around the broom and cheers or relief resounded from the audience I forgot were there. swinging over I tried to move off but the broom rejected my motion and tried to throw me again. I immediately suspected foul play from somewhere, and every time I tried to move it was like playing that bull riding game at funfairs. Looking down at the audience I noticed almost every person had a mirror of my expression even from the rival school. I sought Draco and he looked worried before focusing intently on me and mouthing some words. I didn't understand what he was doing until I felt a release of invisible chains breaking and I flew off again. Not quite as fluid as before but I expect Draco was muttering a counter curse that granted just enough freedom to let me move safely.

Unfortunately the match ended and I hadn't got the snitch. The set back was significant and even when the resistance was quickly surrendered I hadn't enough time to get the elusive little ball. We had still win though, quite significantly I may add and we did a team huddle in celebration. The camaraderie was strange but welcomed and we made plans right there to go to the three broomsticks later to celebrate further. I was a little disappointed with myself but when Nat was critiquing the match she praised me on my take down of two opponents. She also comforted us our fallen teammate was fine just with a broken ankle, no doubt already fixed too.

Walking out the changing room I noticed Harry, he was waving someone over and it took three times until I realized it was me.
Y/n: "ummm... What do you want?"
Harry: "nice to see you too, but I wanted to talk to you about Draco"
Y/n: "..." I replied with silence to portray my confusion on his topic choice
Harry: "I think he's a bad influence on you, he's a deliquant student and honestly I don't think he's a suitable boyfriend. He's too cruel and underhand."
Y/n: "just to clarify you're talking about Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend Draco Malfoy"
Harry: "yes who els-"
Y/n: "the Draco who asked me out at sunset on the London eye Draco Malfoy"
Harry: "I-"
Y/n: "the Draco who said he loves me, who beat my sexual assaulter up for me, who bunked three days of school to comfort me, who cried with me, encouraged me, and just now stopped me falling out the sky"
Harry: "I er-"
Y/n: "because that's my Draco Malfoy"
Harry: "...okay"
Y/n: "okie good we cleared that up" I reverted back to my playful bright voice like I hadn't just gone off at him then walked off to meet my friends.

Y/n: "BOOO!" I jumped out at them and I got a better reaction than anticipated which made me double over laughing.
Avery: "you bitch that scared me"
Y/n: "obviously, normal people don't scream like that" she exaggerated offense clutching her chest in astonishment.
Blaise: "you did great y/n! Even when you were almost falling out the sky"
Theo: "it was quite suspenseful"
Y/n: "god, was everyone looking at me"
Theo: "yup even the players, don't worry though it let us score more points"
Y/n: "oh I didn't notice haha thanks for helping btw babe"
Draco: "wasn't going to let you get injured again now, or Madame Pomfrey might start demanding bills from you"
Y/n: "hahaha I really don't know what happened though"
Draco: "it was one of the visiting students, the teachers got to them before me luckily or I might've ended up expelled"
Avery: "anyway we won so that deserves a party"
Blaise: "yeah!"
Y/n: "... Umm actually, I'm already going out with the team"
Blaise: "Aww so no party"
Y/n: "sorry zucchini"
Blaise: "hey! Don't kick a man when he's down"
Y/n: "I'm sure you and Pansy can have your own party" I winked and Avery punched my arm this time, it was funny to finally be the one teasing her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.5K 29 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...
4.3K 103 24
You're Harry Potter's twin sister and you're transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. You meet a boy named Draco Malfoy and you both hate each othe...
492K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
17.7K 316 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...