Forbidden Feelings

By takemetothe1akesx

|Part 1| When Agent Hill is kidnapped and taken somewhere unknown, Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff are recr... More

πΉπ‘œπ“‡π’·π’Ύπ’Ήπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒ πΉπ‘’π‘’π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ
Fury's Office and the Bus
Hotel and Handcuffs
The Lullaby
Bracelet of Scars
Pillow Fight and Wanda's Visit
Chips on the Sea Front
Mission Update
Aurora in the Clouds
Adah and Natalya
The Rescue
Quiet Conversations
Last Minute Rush
Chicken Soup
Party Preparations
A Clean Ledger
The Performance and a Talk with Pepper
A Not So Peaceful Sleep
Steve's Mission
The Dinner Party
Told you so
Eliza Yelena Rogers
The Hospital
Bucky's Apartment
A Ghastly Shock
SEQUEL!

Unexpected Surprise

154 5 1
By takemetothe1akesx

*Natasha's POV* 

I get out today. Out of hospital. Back to Eliza and back to Steve. I've hardly seen them thepast few weeks as it's just been doctors coming into my hospital room non stop, making sure that the blood has settledokay and there's no weird side effects happening. They've told me to take it easy, but I'm notplanning on following that advice. I just want to see Steve and my baby girl again. The nursesaid that I'll still be able to feed her but it might take her a while of getting used to it again,after being away from me for so long. 

I get in the car and drive to the new compound, whereSteve said to meet him. Have they all moved there now? I guess I'll find out. I get out of thecar, thank Jarvis, and make my way inside. I'm able to take in this wonder of this place, asthis time I'm not in labour. There are portraits of people on the walls: Peggy Carter, AgentCoulson, and a whole group of men called the Howling Commandos. I think that was Steve'ssquadron back in the war, but I can't be sure. 

"Steve? Is anyone here?" I call out, as it's eerily quiet. I can't even hear Eliza crying. I keepwalking until I come into a large room with a table, some cabinets, a few armchairs, andglass walls lined with wood. This place is cozy. 

"Nat? Is that you?" I hear Steve say, and I follow the sound of his voice to another, largeroom. 

"Steve!" I say, and run into his arms. He holds me tightly against him. "It's so good to see youagain." 

"And you. How are you feeling?" He asks. 

"Like normal. Whatever's in your blood did the trick. You should donate monthly to them, itmight help more coma patients," I say. I heard one of the doctors mention it. 

"Maybe, but now's not the time for that," he says. I look up into his eyes and then kiss him,hard. He doesn't hesitate in the slightest to kiss me back. 

"Hey, slow down baby. I want it too, but I'm afraid I need to show you around," he says, breaking away. 

"Okay," I say. He takes my hand and I follow him, as he shows me around all the differentrooms. Then he takes me up a flight of stairs. 

"Those are the other's rooms, and this is ours," he says, opening the door wide for me. 

"Wow, our own room? That's an upgrade," I say. "Oh, it's even got a cot for Eliza!" 

"Yes it does," he says. I look around. The room is adorned with a large mirror on the wall, ahuge bed big enough for at least four people, and wooden beams outlining the windows thatlook out onto the big fields that surround the compound. There's buttons on a keypad next toa window. 

"What do these do?" I ask. 

"I don't know, let's find out," he replies. I press a button and the window turns opaque,another turns it completely clear, like there was no glass at all. Another changes the colourof the glass, and another black it out completely, leaving the room in darkness. 

"Wow, Tony's really upped his game here. Check these out!" I say, switching on the windowagain and turning around to Steve. He has something in his hand but I presume it's just hisphone or something. 

"Come with me, there's something you'll like," he says, and leads me to another room, wherethere's a fingerprint ID outside it. He touches my hand to it and the door slides open toreveal a ballet studio, complete with the bar in the right place on the mirrors, and lots ofleotards hanging in a wardrobe on the side. 

"Oh my-"

"You like it? I had Tony install it for you." 

"It's amazing Steve. I - I love it," I reply, still in shock. He had all this done, for me? 

"Could you check the shoe size though? I don't know if I got the right one," he says. I go overto where there are the ballet slippers laid out in a neat row and then I spot a small box in thehand of Steve reflected in the mirror. 

"What's that?" I ask. Maybe it's a bracelet or something. He's so sweet. I walk over. 

"It's nothing, it's fine, I was saving it for later," he says. 

"Can I see?" I ask. He holds out the box to me. I take in my hands, and open the small thing. 

Inside it lies a rose gold ring shaped like a rose in thorns, with diamonds studded inside therose. Oh my- is this what I think it is? Is he-? Is this-? I look up from the small box to seeSteve getting down on one knee and taking the box from me, holding it up. 

"You're my whole world Natasha, and when you were in hospital I thought I'd lost you, I'd losta piece of me for sure. But now you're back I don't want to waste any time in saying: NataliaRomanov, will you marry me?" 

"Of course I will!," I say, hands over my mouth and crying of happiness for the first time ever.He has tears rolling down his face. I kiss him deeply and then suddenly people appear in thedoorway, wolf whistling and clapping. Where did they come from? How long have they beenthere? I was hoping the ballet studio would be kept secret, but never mind. 

"Put the ring on!" Tony shouts, and so I hold my hand to Steve, who slips the ring onto myfinger. It fits perfectly. I hug him as tightly as I can for as long as it's not awkward and then go over to the others, where my eyes huntthrough the small crowd for Eliza. I find Adah and ask her. 

"Adah! Where's Eliza?" I ask. 

"She's in the cot. Can I see the ring?" she says. 

"Of course," I say, and show her it. 

"Oh, it's beautiful." 

"Adah, I can't thank you enough for all your help. Really, you've been amazing, like a sisterto Eliza and a daughter to Steve. Thank you." 

"It's been tiring, but it's been fun. She's so cute, Natasha!" 

"Don't worry, she'll be off your hands for a while now that I'm back. When does she needfeeding? I'll go and see her in a minute," I say. 

"Around about now actually," Adah says. "I'm gonna go see Wanda, we've got a prankplanned for Pietro. Also, I know this is a bad time, but do you have any tips for making thefirst move?" 

"Always make the first move, then you can say it was self defence," I reply. 

"Not in a fight, in a relationship," Adah says. 

"Why? You got your eye on someone?" I smirk at her. She blushes. "I'm just kidding, you cantell me." 

"Well there's this girl in my training class..." her sentence trails off. 

"Go for it," I tell her. "And if it happens, I want to know everything." She smiles and laughs alittle and then rushes off to Wanda. I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken by a girl whodowns love her back, I've never had much experience with love until it came to Steve, but Ihope Adah knows she can tell me everything; partly because she can but mainly because I'm really curious as to how this pans out. 

I head to where Steve showed me where our room was, and pick up Eliza from where lies inthe cot. I hold her close to me. 

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay, I'm your mama. I've been gone for a while but don't worry, I'm notleaving you for a long time." She opens her eyes and looks up at me. Her hair has grownwhilst I've been gone, the wisps of blonde hair are longer than before. I put my finger in herhand and she holds it, and then I sit down on the bed and feed her for a bit. 

Does sherecognise me? Has she forgotten who I am? I asked the nurse back at the hospital and shesaid that Eliza would still know me, but I'm not so sure. After a bit she stops sucking and justlies in my arms. She looks up at me."Hey there, little lady. Shall we see if we can find you some toys in here? There's bound tobe something," I say, and hold her in one arm whilst I look around in the wardrobe. No sign.I'll ask Jarvis."Jarvis, get some toys for a one month baby," I say."Of course, Miss Romanoff," he replies. We'll have to change that soon, to Mrs Rogers. Wow,that sounds strange. Some sort of mat rises up in the carpet, with different patches ofdifferent textures on it. I lay her down on her stomach and she looks in awe at the mat infront of her. 

A/N: yayyyyyyyyyyy
also I think the ring would look a bit like this:

Sorry if that pic was huge by accident. anyway, have a good day/evening wherever you are and say to any pets you have for me :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 611 60
Bucky Barnes starts to remember his life before he became the Winter Soldier. After the events of Washington, he had wanted to run away and hide. He...
32.7K 912 11
One battle. One day... Steve Rogers was the only Avenger to die in the battle of Thanos. As always, Steve had gone out a hero, saving his friends, th...
6.3K 266 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
191K 5.9K 24
Team Cap has escaped from the clutches of their jail cells. Steve & Natasha have come to good terms after what happened at the airport. With the team...