MINE

By Wx2144

"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall... More

Chapter one: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: The Unlucky One
Chapter 3: His Remorse
Chapter 4: The Mistake
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Death is peaceful. Life is harder.
Chapter 7: Beach day out...
Chapter 8: Im not good enough for you am i?
Chapter 9: Do you like me better now?
Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...
Chapter 11: Prisoner...
Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...
Chapter 13: Stone Cold
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 16: The Ball
Chapter 17: Anything For Him...
Chapter 18: Possibilities...
Chapter 19: Unexpected...
Chapter 20: Loss...
Chapter 21: A New Beginning...
Chapter 22: Falling...
Chapter 23: A Stronger Version...
Chapter 24: War...
Chapter 25: Back To You...
Chapter 26: Old times...
Chapter 27: Just My Luck...
Chapter 28: Assumptioms...
Chapter 29: Back on Holiday...
Chapter 30: Miami...
Chapter 31: Holiday Dreams...
Chapter 32: Baby On Board...
Chapter 33: Happy Again...
Chapter 34: Shock To The System...
Chapter 35: Just Like Family...
Chapter 36: Unknown...
Chapter 37: Her Fault...
Chapter 38: Alone Once Again...
Chapter 39: Moving in...
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After...

Chapter 15: The Return Home

10.7K 163 12
By Wx2144

"You might hate them so much you'll just kill him for us" the man stood behind me said while I was blindfolded.

The men let out a few chuckles, "this might just hurt a little" the other man said taking off the blindfold to reveal their faces.

Before I could think a sharp pain shot into my neck making me scream out in pain. "Please don't do this" I repeated over and over...

I woke up screaming as Parker and Jeremiah ran in. "Parker go!" Jeremiah said as Parker shut his eyes tightly and quickly walked off which confused me as I wondered what he was running from.

That was until I noticed the sheets I once had covering my naked self had fallen done to my hips, I quickly pulled them up as Jeremiah walked over to the bed while I sat in shock from the nightmare I had encountered.

"Maeve?" Jeremiah said looking at me worried. "Are you-" "I'm fine" I cut him off saying, not wanting to explain what had happened. When I got checked over by the doctor the other night she explained how I probably wouldn't remember the events of the night I was injected however they would slowly seep back.

"Are you sure?" Jeremiah said a little sadly as I think he knew I was lying. "I'm fine, I promise" I said smiling at him as I rested my hand on top of his.

"Good, we're leaving in 2hrs, I was going to come and wake you a second ago" he said kissing my cheek and heading to his closet, I followed up behind him throwing his white button up shirt from yesterday that was laying on the chair.

"You could've woke me earlier, I have to pack, eat and chat with everyone" I said sarcastically making Jeremiah chuckle. "My my what would you do without a chat with Hailey and Parker" he said turning me around kissing down my jawline.

"Are you jealous?" I said removing him from me as I headed to my closet to pack the clothes I had brought. "It wouldn't be me if I was" he said making me laugh.

After packing all my clothes but one outfit to wear today, I threw it on and unzipped Jeremiah's suitcase to fold his shirt and put it in their.

I headed downstairs in black skinny Jeans with a white small v neck T-shirt for comfort on the plane while throwing my hair in a messy bun. 

"Good Morning Maeve" Colton said as he passed me putting his empty plate on the side. "Morning" I said walking further into the kitchen to see Hailey stood with a glass of water in her hand while a worried Grayson stood near rubbing her back.

"Hailey are you ok?" I said worryingly as her and Grayson turned to face me. "I'm fine I just feel a bit ill" she said throwing the water away and walking towards me. "Tell me if you feel worse" Grayson said kissing her on her forehead and walking out by the pool to meet Jeremiah, Harry, Lucas, Noah, Colton and Wesley.

Hailey came over wrapping me in a hug. "Morning girls" Parker said loosing eye contact with me as I turned to see him. I laughed a little as Hailey faced me looking confused. "Morning I'm going to change for the flight" Hailey said and leaving.

"Parker.." I said chuckling a little. "I'm really sorry about this morning, it won't happen again" he said looking worried while I laughed. "Don't worry about it, now do you want some pancakes" I said changing the topic for his comfort.

"I would love some" he said grabbing the pancake mix from above as I grabbed the plates.

After I made the pancakes we sat and chatted for a while until Parker said he was going to double check he hasn't left anything in his room.

I made my way out to all the men as they faced the view, I got closer being able to listen in on their conversation. "Who do you think injected her?" Noah said to the group. "We looked in on it and to be perfectly honest with you we have no idea, this doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bella and Mackenzie of their gang however I would hardly call it that as I heard their finding it pretty hard fitting back in" Wesley replied chuckling at the end bit.

"Keep a close eye on everything, anything suspicious report back. Whoever this is, doesn't just want to mess with us, they want a war." Jeremiah said as he noticed me behind, I could tell by his actions he hoped I hadn't heard any of that which I was going to pretend I hadn't.

"Maeve, can I speak with you?" Lucas said making Jeremiah furrow his eyebrows as he sat in a T-shirt and shorts, with sunglasses.

I nodded following him further around the house to speak. "Look, I can't tell you how sorry I am, I let the-" "Lucas you were right" I said interrupting his speech. "What?" "I treated everybody horribly on those days, if I was you I would have acted the same way" I said.

"It still wasn't right" Lucas said as I looked over to the men who were sat talking where me and Lucas once were. "Lucas, I forgive you" I said pulling him into a hug so he would stop blaming himself.

At first I think Lucas was a bit surprised by how I acted but he soon wrapped his hands round me returning the hug.

"Maeve come with me" Jeremiah said sternly as he unwrapped my arms from Lucas. "Okay" I said giving Lucas a smile before following Jeremiah to our bedroom.

"You know you could have said please" I said once I closed the bedroom door. "What did Lucas do?" He said ignoring my statement. "Nothing we were just talking" I said walking up and placing a kiss on his Jaw hoping he would leave the subject.

"I'll be coming back to that topic" Jeremiah said before lifting my legs which were now wrapped around his waist and throwing me on the bed making me let out a chuckle.

"I love you" he said before diving deep into a kiss.

After spending some.....time together we quickly got dressed and ready for the trip back.

We all headed out the door and to the airport where the private jets were waiting for our arrival, once boarded i sat next to Louis while I was opposite Parker and Noah, While Jeremiah was busy talking business to Colton and Lucas. Wesley and Camila were busy flirting with each other as Harry and Amy gushed over each other having a laugh, and I turned to see Hailey looking a little ill sat next to Grayson.

On the flight me and Louis chatted about the holiday and how much fun it was, he also did say how some of the people hear would be more distant when we got back and not to take it personally as they would be busy working.

When we arrived, everyone was out the private jet feeling the warm breeze on my skin as the sky was dark. We got in the car where I sat next to Jeremiah as I was pretty tired and didn't sleep on the flight. Without realising I had fallen asleep.

"That's better" the man said however I couldn't tell how he looked from the shadow covering his face. "Please leave me alone" I said as the pain rushed through me.

"Sorry no can do, your the only way to him and if you won't go there then we will make you want to go back" he said confusing me.

"Your crazy!" I shouted as the two men chuckled at my statement. "Ouch that hurt!" The man said sarcastically earning an eye roll from me.

"If this has something to do with Jeremiah your already-" i said but got cut off from a slap across the face leaving it stinging as my eyes teared up.

"Maeve!" I heard Jeremiah shout as I bolted up to see my surroundings. I looked around noticing Jeremiah's room. "You're okay" he said peacefully as he wiped a tear I didn't know I had cried.

"What happened?" he said pulling me into his chest as we laid together. "What time is it?" I said ignoring his question as I didn't want to answer, I hoped I could puzzle my memories together before telling Jeremiah as I wanted to be sure on what happened that night.

Jeremiah's face looked a little disappointed before turning over to look at the clock. "It's 3:30am" He said scooping me back into his chest. "I'm not going to ask again but at some point you need to tell me what's happening" he said as I shed another tear turning my head to face him still on his chest.

"I will" I said placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you Maeve" "I love you too" I replied before falling asleep.

That night I managed a sleep without a nightmare, thankfully.

"Maeve! Maeve!" I heard Jeremiah whisper shout as i jolted up, "What!" I said sounding worried only to become confused when I saw his expression standing next to the bed in a T-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. "Why are you up? it's 6:24am" I said while looking over at the clock on the bedside table.

"It's Hailey" he said instantly making me worried. "What's wrong?" I said, "She and Grayson are about to go to the hospital as she's having the baby and she wants you there" he said calming me.

"She's having the baby!" I shouted running out of bed and throwing on a T-shirt and shorts with flip flops. I ran downstairs with Jeremiah following closely.

I entered the kitchen to Hailey looking in pain as Grayson worryingly rubbed her back as Parker, Lucas, Louis, Camila, Wesley, Noah, Harry and Amy (wow that's a lot of names) were all looking a bit uncomfortable accept from Camila and Amy who were trying to help.

"Let's go" Grayson said helping Hailey up as he noticed me and Jeremiah were here.

Jeremiah drove while me Grayson and Hailey were sat in the back, we reached the hospital were the nurses quickly took Grayson and Hailey away and led me and Jeremiah outside the room.

40 mins later. We sat for ages until Grayson opened the door with a little baby girl in his hands as I shot up seeing him smile brightly, "Meet Kenzie Thomas (Grayson and Hailey's last name)" Grayson said chuckling as Grayson patted him on the shoulder as he passed Kenzie to me. "She's beautiful" I said cheerfully as I kissed her cheek.

I went into the room seeing Hailey sat smiling as I passed Kenzie to Hailey. "What a way to start a Tuesday morning!" Hailey sat as we both burst out in laughter. "Isn't it" I replied. Grayson and Jeremiah came and sat in the room and chatted for a while before Grayson offered for Jeremiah to hold Kenzie.

"I don't know" Jeremiah said sounding nervous. "It's okay" I said walking over to Jeremiah and placing Kenzie in his arms. "Am I holding her right?" He said worryingly hoping not to hurt her. "Your holding her fine" I said chuckling at him.

Me, Hailey and Grayson spoke for a bit as I saw Kenzie fall asleep in Jeremiah's arms, he didn't realise I was watching but I saw him hug her tighter while saying something to her.

After a while Parker, Louis, Lucas, Amy, Harry, Camila, Wesley, Noah and Colton came walking through the doors to see the baby. Hailey and Grayson were truly happy which I could see, I decided after everyone had held her we should leave as they haven't hadn't any time alone with Kenzie. Hailey and Grayson would be staying until tomorrow so we all left after saying goodbye and picking up a McDonald's on the way home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 41.5K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
27.3K 1.3K 21
"Come on, just have a taste. I promise you'll love it." His eyes daring me to move closer for a taste. My hesitation noticeable, he reaches for my ha...
6.6K 313 19
The cold barrel presses sharply into my temple. "Go on," I goad. "Isn't this what you do to the people who piss you off?" His gaze hardens. His hand...
10.1M 321K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...