įµ€į““į“± Qįµį“±į“±į“ŗ ā”ā” š‘²š‘³š‘Øš‘¼š‘ŗ š‘“š‘°...

By juzeazyy

- ļ¾ā˜ļøŽ ā šŸ“ - [ įµ€į““į“± Qįµį“±į“±į“ŗ ] ā†· ā‹Æ ā™”įµŽ šŸ’‹ ā€§ā‚Š āŪŖŪŖą½“ą½».;:ą­­Ģ„ š˜š˜• š˜žš˜š˜š˜Šš˜ a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic... More

before you read.
||CAST||
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
||the casket girls||
||apres moi, le deluge||
||dance back from the grave||
||crescent city||
||long way back to hell||
||lengrand guignol||
||farewell to storyvillie||
||moon over bourbon street||
||the big uneasy||
||an unblinking death||
||a closer walk with thee||
||the battle of new orleans||
||from a cradle to a grave||
||rebirth||
||alive and kicking||
||every mother son||
||live and let die.||
||red door||
||wheel inside the wheel||
||chasing the devil tail||
||the brothers that care forgot||
||the map of moments||
||gonna set your flag on fire||
||brotherhood of the damned||
||sanctuary||
||the devilis damned||
||i love you,goodbye||
||they all asked for you||
||Save My Soul||
||exquiste corpse||
||night has a thousand eyes||
||when the levee breaks||
||city beneth the sea||
||fire with fire||
||ashes to ashes||
||for the next millennium||
||you hung the moon||
||I'll see you in hell or new orleans||
||a walk on the wild side||
||the axeman letter||
||beautiful mistake||
||out of the easy||
||the other girl in new orleans||
||savior||
||a ghost along the mississipi||
||wild at heart||
||dead angels||
||heart shaped box||
||the feast of all sinners||
||an old friend calls||
||alone with everybody||
||behind the black horizon||
||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||
||no more heartbreaks||
||where nothing stays buried||
||give 'em hell kid||
||the bloody crown||
||gather up killers||
||no quarter||
||hunter of ruins||
||keepers of the house||
||i hear you knocking||
||bag of cobras||
||high water and a devils daughter||
||voodoo in my blood||
||Queen Death||
||phantomesque||
||a spirit here that won't be broken||
||voodoo child||
||the feast of all sinners||
||where you left your heart||
||ne me quitte pas||
||between the devil and the deep blue sea||
||Don't it just break your heart||
||what,will,have,left
||God gonna trouble the water||
||the kindness of strangers||
||we have not long to love||
||there is the disappearing||
||till the day i died||
||the tale of two wolves||
||when the saints go matching in||
Epilogue
squeal!

||one wrong turn on bourbon||

399 4 0
By juzeazyy

season 5 episode 2

Blair was listening to music of "The Night We Met." She was bored she sees the flowers getting dead. She goes downstairs also Hope and Xavier.

"Dad!"The three yelled he vamps speed and leaves he wasn't there.

+

Blair was grabbing clothes to wear and she sees her boyfriend Evan he had brown curly hair with a backpack on he's a vampire.

"Atonal."

"Uh.. Evan.. you're here at my house how did you get here. My dad is here in New Orleans and you decide to come. And my mom doesn't even know I have a boy friend.."She says to him and he kisses her she smiles.

"Yeah. I needed to talk to you, so, uh.."He says and looks at her.

"Oh. Um, how do you know where I live?"She asked him and she closes her door.

"Oh. Well, Saltzman's got parent contacts in his file cabinet. Which is where he keeps his emergency bourbon, so I'm intimately familiar"

"Oh."She laughs.

"Can I come in?"He asks and she nods she smiles awkwardly she didn't know how awkward is to be with a boy.

"You know I'm a vampire, right?"He says.

"Well, Duh?! You're my boyfriend."She says weirdly he closes the door.

"Yeah. Um.. look, people are saying all this stuff about Henry at school,That he died. And that he killed himself."Evan says to her.

"You know, your friends bullied him all the time especially Roman. He went through hell. I mean you guys wouldn't leave him alone."She says to him and he looks down.

"I know, that's why I'm here. I should pay my respects or something. I let them push him around, make fun of his poetry, his clothes. And now.. I can't sleep I feel bad."Evan said feeling bad she looks at him.

"Henry's not dead. Can you turn around please I need to dress. I have somewhere to be."She said to him nicely he turns around she grabs her clothes.

"Where are you going? It's barely even dawn, babe."He says to her she looks at him.

"That's a long story."

"Lizzie Saltzman said she saw Henry jump from then turret. A werewolf wouldn't survive that kind at all."He said to her she rolls her eyes at Lizzie comment she does not like Lizzie at all.

"Well, Lizzie also said that I exploded an orphanage with my brain when I was eight which my brother did. You can uh, look now. My siblings aren't home because they went somewhere with my aunt. I have to go stay here I promise it won't be long."She says and leaving.

One Hour Later.

She sees Evan romancing around she rolls her eyes.

"Oh. Uh, you weren't in my room.. I thought you'd left by now."She said he closes the door.

"Still here."

"You weren't scared scared someone would catch you sniffing around?"She said and he wanted to say something.

"Just ask."

"This is like a house of horrors. Viking grimoires. A million weird knifes. And did you know have a dead redhead wrapped in a sheet in your parlor."He said and she remembers.

"Yeah. That's my dad crazy ex. It's a sleeping spell. Just no one really knows what to do with her she's crazy she even hurt my mom."She says to him the story.

"Normal.. hey. Look, I can keep a secret I'm your boyfriend. So, what are you?"He said and asks her.

"My name is Blair Mikaelson. My grandmother practically invented dark magic. My mom is a crescent alpha she's also atonal."She says to him.

"Atonal? I've heard my story's about them."

"Yeah Me, My mom and my brother are the last ones. And my dad is.. Niklaus Mikaelson that's my brother name Niklaus cause of him he got his name from our father and my sister is name Hope Mikaelson."She said to him the truth he looks down.

"That makes you.."

"The mythical tribrid freak show,My siblings are also tribrids."She said to him they were in the couch.

"So your blood turns into werewolves into vampire werewolf?"He asked her.

"Yeah."

"It must have been lonely, keeping your life a secret all this time.."He said he tries to kiss her.

"Blair!"Klaus yells.

"You have to go. He will literally wear your spine as a necklace. Leave!"She said to him and he vamps speed leaving her and he comes in.

"Please tell me it isn't true. What have you done with your mother? And your aunt?!"Klaus asks him and she looks at him.

"Do you know have any idea what you've done!?"He yells and looks at her.

"Me? It was also Hope and Xavier plan not just mine, I knew we'd just wanted to bring you home so bad."She said to him.

"So you had your little hybrid friend attack your mother?"He asked.

"Henry just did the heavy lifting. Mom's and Aunt Hayley fine? Where my aunt indra? How's she's been? In a really nice coffin, sleeping. We cloaked her in a sleeping spell that Hope did."She said asks.

"Where are they?!"

"You're just gonna go disappear again if I tell you."She said rudely.

"Blair, if I tell you. You are in danger when we're in proximity I know you feel that."He said to her as the flowers go dead.

"The little girl I knew would never dreamed up a scheme like this."He said looking out the window.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you. But that little girl hadn't read your memoirs. You compel Cami 0'Connell to write your story about a guy who used to his family members in coffins and use them as leverages, you curse mom and aunt Hayley to be turn into wolves."She said to him.

"So you've studied my old tricks. Did you learn this one?"He said and asks.

"Their at St.Anne's."

"Get out of my head!"She yells.

"You could die, Blair. I'll ask your mother to take it easy on you. Good bye."He said and leaves she does magic.

"I got tricks also."

They we're talking and went upstairs.

"I was protecting you and your siblings when I left. The Horror in my eyes when you three saw me leaving it's still stuck in my memory."He said to his daughter.

"I was nine.. and I saw this scary monster who looked like my dad who taught me and my siblings how to mix paint. Who called me princess. I didn't know which version of you was real, and I waited for you to explain it... or apologize or tell me that you loved me I waited for you for years I've cried every night when I was nine when you we're gone! But you didn't come."She said and cries.

"In my experience, father's cause pain. Whether by their presence or their absence, but you we're such a sweet girl well kinda sassy and rude. Perhaps I was always bound to leave you three broken."He said to her and she looks at him.

"You really think I'm broken? Maybe you're right maybe that little girl you miss so much be better off if she's never loved you at all. You should go."She said and breaks the spell.

"Blair, please."He said they see lots of snacks and he leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 254 13
š‚šŽšŒšš€š“, šˆ'šŒ š‘š„š€šƒš˜ š…šŽš‘ š‚šŽšŒšš€š“. ā†¢āœ©āœ©āœ©ā†£ š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š—ƒš—ˆš—Œš–¾š—‰š—š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš–ŗš—…š—š—“š—†š–ŗš—‡'š—Œ š—…š—‚š–暝–¾ š—‚š—Œ š—†š—ˆš—‹š–¾ š—‚š—‡š—š–¾ļæ½...
940K 24.5K 37
"š­š”š¢š¬ š¬š„šØš©šž š¢š¬ š­š«šžšššœš”šžš«šØš®š¬, š›š®š­ š¢ š„š¢š¤šž š¢š­." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
144K 3K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...
53.4K 2.3K 49
š“š”šž šŒš¢š¤šššžš„š¬šØš§š¬ š°šžš«šž š§šØš­ š¬š­š«ššš§š šžš«š¬ š­šØ š š«š¢šžšŸ. šˆš§ šŸšššœš­, š­š”šžš² š°šžš«šž šØšŸš­šžš§ š­š”šž ššš«šœš”š¢š­šžšœš­...