You're My Forever Girl

Od fachigo

***SEQUEL*** Jay and Lonnie are finally dating each other (finally) but then an old friend/enemy of Jay gets... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
a/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
a/n
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
a/n
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 3

308 10 8
Od fachigo

After Zevon had left Jay, he went to search for Lonnie because she seemed interesting to him and he was curious to why Jay fell for her. He also noticed when she tried advancing to him in the quad. He knew that she was definitely not an average princess waiting for her prince.

He saw her with her blue eyed friend and Carlos. But then Carlos walked away with Jane leaving Lonnie alone.

She sat on the grass and leaned towards a tree. Zevon went and stood in front of her staring at her.

"Can I help you with something?" Lonnie said trying her best not to sound annoyed (which she miserably failed at) he had only been there for about an hour and she already hated his guts not just because he made a bad first impression but something in her just didn't agree with him.

Zevon gave a small shrug. "I don't know can you?"

Lonnie rolled her eyes and stood up to leave.

"Hey, hey I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier am I right?" Zevon said as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Lonnie brushed it away. "Don't touch me." She said angrily.

"No need to freak out." Zevon said holding up his hands in defense.

Lonnie gave an annoyed sigh. "I'm not freaking out I just didn't say that you could touch me okay."

"Okay sorry I was just wondering if you could show me my dorm." Zevon said.

"I thought Jay was going to show you." Lonnie said.

"He was but not anymore." Zevon said.

"And why is that?" Lonnie asked.

"Well it's not in my place to tell you princess." Zevon said.

Lonnie's stomach flipped (not in a good way) at the nickname. "I'm not a princess." She said firmly.

"Really!?" Zevon said genuinely surprised because he thought Jay would go for a princess but then it made sense the way Lonnie dressed and from what he's noticed about her attitude it was obvious that she wasn't a princess.

"Yes so please don't call me that again." Lonnie said.

"Okay but can you show me my dorm please?" Zevon asked in the most polite way he could.

"Okay." Lonnie said after all it was part of her job as a member of the student council and to give Ben her support.

They walked in uncomfortable silence till they reached his dorm.

"There it is." Lonnie said.

"Thank you. So I can ask you if I need anything right?" Zevon asked.

"I think the VKs would handling you better." Lonnie said before walking away.

"This chick is interesting." Zevon said as he lips twitched up in a sly grin.
*********
Lonnie was in her dorm room reading a novel cause Jane was still with Carlos.

Jane then burst in through the door grinning like an idiot and from the look in her eyes Lonnie could tell that, it had to do with Carlos.

"Okay what happened?" Lonnie asked.

"Carlos can be so cheesy but I love it." Jane said.

"What did he do?" Lonnie asked.

"The sleepover he asked me to be his plus one but he did it like he was proposing to me." Jane said blushing hard.

"Sleepover? What sleepover." Lonnie asked.

"The one Ben is having in honor of the new VKs." Jane said.

"I didn't know that. And what do you mean by plus one?" Lonnie asked.

"Okay so you know how we had the last mega sleepover when Uma and her crew arrived?" Jane asked.

"Yeah." Lonnie replied.

"Well Ben is making it a tradition that whenever new VKs arrive they would have a mega sleepover at the castle. And considering how it was a disaster because we were too many at the last one, only VKs are allowed in the sleepover but they can bring one person along if they want." Jane explained.

"So why hasn't Jay asked me yet?"  Lonnie asked.

"Maybe he wants to do it at the last minute or something." Jane said.

"I just need to go have a little chat with him." Lonnie said as she grabbed her sword.

"Whoa, whoa what are you doing?" Jane asked.

"I'm going to have a chat with him." Lonnie answered.

"Okay so why do you have your kunai, fan blade, and Japanese katana with you?" Jane asked.

"Like I said I'm going to have a chat with him." Lonnie answered.

"Okay or you could have a normal conversation without giving him a heart attack first." Jane said.

"Fine." Lonnie said as she dropped her sword.

"All of it." Jane said.

"Ugh." Lonnie said as she dropped the fan blade.

"And the lasts of it." Jane said.

"Come on!" Lonnie exclaimed as she took out the pen knife strapped to her laps.

"Good girl. Remember just talk." Jane said.

Lonnie gave an annoyed huff and left.

"I wonder why she has all these weapons in the first place." Jane said to herself.

Lonnie went to look for Jay in his dorm room.

"Freckles out. I want to talk to Jay." Lonnie said.

"You know, you can't just waltz in here without knocking and then kick me out of my own room. Zena." Carlos said

"You're so lucky Jane made me leave all my weapons behind." Lonnie said in a threatening tone.

"You know I think I'm going to go make sure Jane is not lonely. See ya." Carlos said as he left them.

Lonnie turned to give Jay a death glare.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Jay asked.

"What you mean for not making me your plus one for the sleepover? Nah why would I be mad at you?" Lonnie asked.

"Oh, yeah about that.."

"Why?" Lonnie cut him off

"Um well...."

"Is it cause of that girl Freddie?" Lonnie cut him off again.

"What why would you..."

"Is it cause you guys used to date on the isle? And you don't want her to know I'm now your girlfriend?" Lonnie asked.

"Why are you making....."

"Tell me Jay." Lonnie demanded.

"If you would just....."

"Tell me why." Lonnie cut him off again.

"I WAS SCARED OKAY?" Jay said a little louder than he intended.

Lonnie was taken aback by his tone and what he said. He was never scared and even if he was he never admitted it.

"What?" Lonnie asked him surprised.

"I'm scared of losing you." Jay said calmly.

"What do you mean?" Lonnie asked.

"I didn't want you to go to the sleepover because then Zevon would make you see how amazing he is and make you forget about me." Jay said.

"Why would Zevon want to break us up?" Lonnie asked.

"Because I did the same thing to him. I promise I'll tell you the whole story later, but what you need to know now, is that he wants to break us up, to get even." Jay explained.

"So you were scared of losing me to him?" Lonnie asked a faint smile of her face.

"Yes." Jay said.

"Jay I care about you and you are the first guy I've felt this way for. You're not going to lose me and especially not to a more annoying version of you." Lonnie said as she gave him a small hug which he returned.

And then they shared a kiss.

"Okay so Lonnie, would you like to be my plus one to the sleepover?" Jay asked.

"It's about time you asked. Yeah." Lonnie replied

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

111K 3.4K 39
A year ago, on that one fateful day, Skylar met Shawn Mendes, immediately branding him a jerk. But over time, Sky takes a liking for his soft side, a...
209K 6K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
22.3K 747 32
This is the 3RD SEQUEL OF "I AM GAY" and "I AM YOURS" Oh well, obviously. Everyone will get hurt by someone. Everyone is meant to be broken, even pro...
35.5K 585 59
Estelle's mom has a new boyfriend but what happens when they both end up falling in love? Spanglish Book *Currently Under Heavy Editing.*