α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ━━ 𝑲𝑳𝑨𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰...

By tupacf1lm

- ミ☁︎ ❝ πŸ“ - [ α΅€α΄΄α΄± Qᡁᴱᴱᴺ ] β†· β‹― β™‘α΅Ž πŸ’‹ β€§β‚Š ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ.;:ΰ­­Μ₯ π˜π˜• 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 a girl named Ophelia Atonal is from Mystic... More

before you read.
||CAST||
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
||the casket girls||
||apres moi, le deluge||
||dance back from the grave||
||crescent city||
||long way back to hell||
||lengrand guignol||
||farewell to storyvillie||
||moon over bourbon street||
||the big uneasy||
||an unblinking death||
||a closer walk with thee||
||the battle of new orleans||
||from a cradle to a grave||
||rebirth||
||alive and kicking||
||every mother son||
||live and let die.||
||red door||
||wheel inside the wheel||
||chasing the devil tail||
||the brothers that care forgot||
||the map of moments||
||gonna set your flag on fire||
||brotherhood of the damned||
||sanctuary||
||the devilis damned||
||i love you,goodbye||
||they all asked for you||
||Save My Soul||
||exquiste corpse||
||night has a thousand eyes||
||when the levee breaks||
||city beneth the sea||
||fire with fire||
||ashes to ashes||
||for the next millennium||
||you hung the moon||
||I'll see you in hell or new orleans||
||a walk on the wild side||
||the axeman letter||
||beautiful mistake||
||out of the easy||
||the other girl in new orleans||
||savior||
||a ghost along the mississipi||
||wild at heart||
||dead angels||
||heart shaped box||
||the feast of all sinners||
||an old friend calls||
||alone with everybody||
||behind the black horizon||
||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||
||no more heartbreaks||
||where nothing stays buried||
||give 'em hell kid||
||the bloody crown||
||gather up killers||
||no quarter||
||hunter of ruins||
||keepers of the house||
||i hear you knocking||
||bag of cobras||
||high water and a devils daughter||
||voodoo in my blood||
||Queen Death||
||phantomesque||
||voodoo child||
||the feast of all sinners||
||where you left your heart||
||one wrong turn on bourbon||
||ne me quitte pas||
||between the devil and the deep blue sea||
||Don't it just break your heart||
||what,will,have,left
||God gonna trouble the water||
||the kindness of strangers||
||we have not long to love||
||there is the disappearing||
||till the day i died||
||the tale of two wolves||
||when the saints go matching in||
Epilogue
squeal!

||a spirit here that won't be broken||

244 5 0
By tupacf1lm

season 4 episode 11

Kol gets inside of Davina room where she was inside he had food for her.

"Davina?"

"I'm right here."

"For a moment I thought."Kol said and kisses her and she kisses back.

"It's okay. I'm still me. Flesh and Blood, alive, for now."Davina said to her boy friend.

"And linked to that monster. I promise, I'm gonna find a way out of this for you."He said to her promising to her.

"She was powerful enough to bring me back from the dead. Kol, you when no idea what we're up against."Davina speaks to him and looks right back up at him.

"Hasn't stopped me before. Stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can."He tells her and Davina looks at him and says something.

"Wait, you're leaving? Kol, we might not have much time together."Davina tells him and Kol says something.

"Losing you broke me. I will not stand around and let it happen again."Kol muttered and cries and also Davina.

"The Hollow has to be killed. And if she dies, I die. And what's the alternative, you help her? You can't betray your family."Davina said helping him and he puts his hand on her cheek.

"That's kind of my specialty. Stay here."He tells her and leaves vamp speeding.

+

"Are you going somewhere,Kol?"Inadu asked and Kol comes in.

"I asked for some time alone with her before you use me to your dirty work. You have been dead thousand five hundred years surely you can spare an hour."He speaks to her and she glared.

"Every second counts if you want Davina to continue breathing."She threaten him and smiles.

"What is what you need, then? Am I handle your errands? Or your laundry?"He asks her.

"It's actually quite simple. I have long wanted to be mortal, but now I am alive, I can die. In fact, your own family is relentless in their quest to kill me."Inadu speaks to him and shoots glares at him.

"Look, if you me to put in a good word that ship is sailed, darling."He said to her.

"I have my own protection spell, cast in my form of a totem. You will safeguard my totem, until I'm done with you family. If you falter, if any harms comes in my way, Davina will suffer with me."She threatens kol.

+

Blair was looking at the window while Hope and Xavier we're with their mothers and Klaus comes inside of her room.

"The Hollow, shes getting stronger. She wants me to take off my bracelet."Blair said to him and Klaus walks up to her.

"You can sense her?"

"When we first got here, there was always music outside, people dancing, laughing. But since she came back, it's so quiet."Blair said to him looking out the window.

"Like she's draining everyone out of this city. She already took Uncle Elijah. And soon she will come for the rest of us."She tells him and looks at him.

"Listen, Blair, I know you're scared. But over the years, a lot of bad people have stood against our family, and all of them have fallen.
The Hollow is no different."Klaus said cheering up his daughter.

"No, Dad. She is different."

+

"Despite the spell I cast,The very integrity of the pendent is growing unstable."She said to them three and looks at it.

"It won't be able to hold Elijah's soul much longer. We need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, or we could lose him forever."Freya said to them and looks at the patient.

"To dot that, we'll need more power."Ophelia said and Klaus cuts her off.

"Let me guess, a grand sacrifice."

"I say we kill our enemy and sacrifice her, then I channel the power from The Hollow death, raise Elijah body, and place him back he belongs."Freya said to them three and looks at the patient that she's gonna use to bring back Elijah.

"We've tried everything."Hayley replied.

"And we've come close. Labonair's and Atonal's blood blood is her Achilles heal. Ophelia and Hayley, your blood weakened her, but you've technically been dead for years. So it won't be strong enough to kill her if we forge a blade using the blood of the last living Labonair's and Four last Atonal's if the whole bloodline of Atonal dies then we can't stop The Hollow long ago they've made a deal their blood is the key to stop her and kill her like they did thousand five hundred years ago. The only which means she can be destroyed, her own two bloods. The Hollow one end of The Atonal's and Labonair's bloodline she doesn't care about the other bloodlines she cares about theses two. Xavier,Blair and Hope is the other and we need to close that loop, Blair been telling me something has been wanting to take off Blair necklace the hollow wants Blair the most cause she can't control the power that she has but Hope and Xavier can control it. The best way to do that is for Hayley and Ophelia to wield that weapon forged with the twins and hope blood. When she stabs her, it's only then, The Hollow can be obliterated completely."Freya said the whole plan is.

"Then we make it work. I'll talk to the twins and Hayley will talk to hope."Ophelia said and leaves.

+

Ophelia was getting a little knife ready and the twins we're sitting in their parents bed.

"I don't want too."Xavier said to her and looks at the little knife.

"Are you two scared it gonna hurt?"She asks them and sits next to them.

"I'm scared if I do this, you're gonna pick a fight with Aunt Indra and Aunt Hayley. And the hollow,can hurt you three."Blair said to her and looks back at her.

"I know you both are scared. I wish we didn't have to have this conversation. When I was your age, I had to deal with a lot of things that I didn't want to deal with either. I didn't want that for you two but here we are. The thing is, sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do because you're th only one that can do them."Ophelia said and cheers up her children.

"Like you."

"Like me."

"Okay,"Xavier said and she lets them cut them a tiny bit blood came out.

"Your Aunt Indra doesn't wanna come she scared she's gonna babysit you two and Hope."

+

Ophelia,Freya and Hayley we're going where Inadu was.

"I sealed theses with the kids blood. One for each of us. Once the totem is destroyed, we can sacrifice the hollow."Freya said giving them a knife.

"Are you okay?"Hayley asks.

They we talking and came inside the house inadu shuts the door she comes in and snaps their necks expect Freya and Inadu and Inadu is playing with Hayley mind.

+

Xavier was laying on the bed while Kol comes in his siblings we're sleeping.

"Hey buddy."

"Are my mom and dad back?"He asks him and Kol walks towards him.

"No quite. Hey, you know what I used to do, when I was bored at your age? Magic."Kol said to him and he looks at it.

"I'm not supposed to do magic with strangers."

"What? I'm family."Kol said to him.

"So why did you go away?"He asks a little bit rude.

"I went away because I was sad. And I thought I'd never be happy again. And I didn't want to make everybody that I loved around me sad, too."He said to him he gets his magic rope.

+

"Ophelia! Hayley! Ophelia! Hayley!"Freya yells and Ophelia wakes up and pretends she's knock out Inadu grabs a knife cutting their wrist.

"They still has a part to play."Inadu said and leaves Hayley wakes up and they try to get out.

"Hello! Freya!"

+

"If i unite this knot.. your girlfriend will be free from The Hollow?"He asks him.

"I hope so"He said and leaves he does the spell and the knot goes away he smiles and passes out.

+

"I'll deal with her."Ophelia said and gets inside she breaks her bones. "Ahh!"

"First, I will break your body. Then I will break your spirit. Your spirit is nearly broken already,
isn't it?"She asks Freya comes in and does magic. Hayley comes in and grabs a knife.

"Do it."Inadu said Hayley stabs her to death and keeps on stabbing her angrily.

"That's enough! That's enough. She's gone."

+

The twins and Hope see the blue light and get scared while Blair comes inside of Xavier room and sleeps with him Klaus comes inside.

"I tucked your sister Hope already you two are gonna sleep together today?"Klaus asks.

"No, I'm just gonna go already."Xavier said and leaves.

"Goodnight."Klaus said to his son and kisses his forehead he goes to his rooms

"I saw the light under your door. Your mother told me she tickled you in."Klaus said to her.

"I don't like to sleep when things are happening. You woke Elijah."She tells him.

"Yes. And he's very excited to see you."Klaus said to her and picks her and takes her to bed.

"In the morning. There's nothing to worry about anymore."He said to her and tucks her in.

"You didn't punish kol."

"Well... he's family."

"And we protect family. Good night dad."She said to him and turns off her lights. Three of them their eyes turn blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.8K 33
"I can't lose anyone else, Elijah. Especially not by my own hand." New Orleans. A city run by the supernatural. When Elijah Mikaelson learns of Hayl...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
822K 27.5K 158
When Danielle Saraphina Mikaelson received a call that her older brother got a werewolf pregnant, she didn't know that it could be possible but despi...