Don't Test Me

Av Lizmenzie

Slowly, he lifted his head and kissed my chin. I didn't respond, I just continued to stare out the window... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter

Chapter 7

30 2 0
Av Lizmenzie

After we ate our supper, Seth and I stayed out around the fire pit and drank beer. It wasn't cold per say, as it was late April, but I was a bit cooler then would have been comfortable. Seth went inside to grab a jacket and he brought me out a wool blanket. I curled up in it in the lawn chair. I sipped my beer and watched the fire crackle.

"Hey baby, can I ask you a question?" he asked.

I raised my eyes to meet his, "Sure." I wasn't sure where this was going, but I figured I'd take a chance.

Seth took a deep breath, he looked a bit nervous, it made me smile, "When we talked about sex before, you said you never got off with me. We've tried different positions but none of them made a difference for you. I want to know what you like in bed."

I took a long swig of my beer before I answered, "I shouldn't have been so rude about it. That wasn't fair."

"No, don't sugar coat it, Margot. I know you meant it. I want to make you feel good, so I need you to tell me what you like so I can make that happen." He told me, raising his hand to stop my kind words.

I shrugged, "Alright, sure. If it makes you feel any better, it's not just you. I have never had an orgasm with anyone but myself. I guess I'm just hard to get off. Don't take it personal."

Seth sighed, "I'm not taking it personal. I want to take the time with you, so tell me, what do you like? What gets you off?"

I started to peel the label on my beer, I wasn't sure I should answer him. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable with my sexuality. I knew what I liked, I knew how I liked to be touched but I'd never had a guy ask me outright what I liked before. Seth stared at me, waiting patiently for me to give him an answer. Whatever, if he didn't like it that was his problem, I figured.

"Alright, Romeo, I like oral. It's the only way I've found I really get any real stimulation. That whole G-spot thing doesn't work on me; I've even tired myself. So, yeah, that's what I like." I told him.

Seth nodded, "Alright."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I can do that." He told me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah for about two minutes. All guys do it for about that long. Then they get too grossed out and just shove their fingers or dick in."

He shook his head, "No, I mean I can do that until you want me to stop. I haven't done it before but I'm willing to try it."

"It tastes like fish and sour milk." I said coldly. At least, that is what other guys had told me. I'd been told I was slimy, gross, smelly, you name it. The only guy who'd never complained about giving oral sex I'd been with was Calvin, but he only did it long enough for me to get wet enough to stick in to me easily. It was more for himself then for me.

"I doubt that, Margot." He muttered as he took another sip of his beer, "Besides, you've gone down on me when I'm sure I smelled pretty nasty without complaining."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, because girls are expected to give head. If we don't, it's like there I something wrong with us. If we don't want to fuck you, then we better be willing to blow you."

Seth looked at me with shock, "Where do you get this shit? I don't care if you give me head or not."

"Yeah right! That's such bullshit. If I didn't go down on you for a week, you would be crying like a little baby." I teased.

"Alright, baby, I'll take that bet. I won't ask you for a blowjob for a week. If I do, then you never have to quit smoking. You can even smoke in my vehicles and my house. If I don't ask and I win, then you need to actually try and quit smoking, seriously." He suggested, extending his hand to me.

"I'm not smoking right now! I didn't even bring them with me, you ass!" hissed.

Seth narrowed his eyes at me, "But I can smell it on your clothes. I know you haven't tried to quit yet."

I thought about it for a minute. I would win this bet, there was no doubt in my mind. Then I could smoke in peace, and in his fancy car too. I let an evil smile spread across my face, "Alright, Seth, you got yourself a deal."

I reached for his hand, but he pulled it away quickly, "Just really quick. If you OFFER one, that's different. I can accept one if you offer me one. I just can't ask for one."

"What are you a lawyer? Fine. I won't offer, believe me." I muttered. We shook hands. Seth seemed pleased with himself, "You offered me one like three days ago when I asked you to be my girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes, "That was just to shut you up, Romeo. And it's the best way I've found to do just that." He chuckled and shook his head at me. He opened another beer and popped one for me too.

It was getting dark outside, I checked my phone, it was past 10pm. I had a bit of a buzz so I decided to I would stay at Seth's. I wasn't sure about it when I packed the bag, but why not. Maybe if I give him enough opportunities to break, he would sooner rather then later. Then I could continue to smoke in peace. I stood up, taking the blanket with me, "Well I suppose I should go get my bag."

Seth smiled at me, "You were planning to stay over huh?"

I ignored him and walked over to my car and took the duffle bag from the back seat. Seth took it from me and lead me into the house. He took it into a room that I assumed was his bedroom. He stepped back out and kissed my cheek, "I'm really happy you are staying over, baby."

"Uh-huh." I chuckled. He leaned his forehead to my temple and kissed my cheek over and over again until I pushed his off with a laugh. Seth Walker was ridiculous. We went back outside and I was going back to my chair but he caught my arm and pulled me into his lap. I yelped, almost falling down. Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in place, his face nestled into the crook of my neck. He didn't say anything and neither did I, we just watched the fire for a long time and enjoyed the warmth.

I was starting to fall asleep about an hour later, "Seth, I need to sleep." He nodded, letting me stand and head into the trailer. He poured a bucket of water over the remaining small flames and stomped out the embers. I left the blanket at the entryway, took off my shoes and went to the room he had taken my bag into. It was indeed Seth's bedroom.

There were a couple pussycat posters on the wall, both posed with muscle cars. I noticed a baseball in a glass box on top of his dresser. He had a queen size bed with a hand-me-down quilt on top and some cream sheets. I got the distinct impression his mother probably brought it over to him when he moved in here. Seth had set my bag on top of his dresser, I pulled it down and took out my pajama pants and night shirt. I took out my toiletry bag and took it all to the bathroom down the hall. I met Seth coming in behind me to his bedroom, he didn't say anything, just smiled.

After I brushed my teeth and changed I went back to the bedroom. There was only a bedside lamp on his side on for light. Seth was already laying down in bed, his eyes open watching me.

"Ok, are you ready for our slumber party?" I teased. He beckoned me to come to him, I walked over to the opposite side of the bed and crawled in.

Seth pulled me close and kissed me softly, the way he had been for the last while. I realized to him this was how you were supposed to kiss a girlfriend. That would explain the difference from the way he kissed me before. I still wasn't used to it, but I returned his kisses a bit. He leaned his body into mine and wrapped his arm around my back.

"I'm crazy about you, baby." He whispered against my lips. I smirked, "I know."

Seth chuckled, but didn't break the kiss, "I want to make you happy."

I pulled back slightly and made him look at me, "Why? Why is that so important to you? You keep saying that, but why?"

He pulled me back to his lips and kissed me deeply again, after a moment he left my lips just for a moment to whisper, "You know why."

Though he had told me he loved me, I still wasn't sure how I felt about it. I didn't love him, I knew that, but I had already told him that. I had to admit though, Seth Walker was growing on me. He was very sweet and kind. He was a soft spoken farm boy, the kind you brought home to mama. I frowned at that thought, every girl except me would bring him home to mama.

Slowly, Seth broke our kiss and pulled me to his chest. I rested my head on the pillow above his shoulder while he wrapped his arm around my back, "Let's go to sleep baby. I'll make you coffee in the morning."

His eyes closed as his face relaxed. I watched him fall asleep while I was wrapped up in his arms. It happened so quickly, then he started to softly purr. Had he just fallen asleep, in my arms? Seth hadn't even tried to have sex with me, in fact he hadn't tried to have sex with me since he'd asked me to be his girlfriend. That was weird, wasn't it? This guy was so weird.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

64.4K 3.7K 62
You all must have seen movies and read books about Love triangles. But this is not a triangle, It's a Rec-tangled. Lexi Wolf, Queen Bee of Pinewood H...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
7 57 20
He was kissing my neck and i tried to resist but it was very hard " i .. i hate you i hate you too much " i said griping my shirt tightly, he continu...
707K 20.3K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...