𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐁...

By Ihatemyselfu

when you happened to get put into a game and try to escape your death ending. yandere jungkook x reader compl... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e : t h i r t y - s e v e n
• • •
*

t e n

6.9K 498 112
By Ihatemyselfu

Chapter Ten:

Ever since that day, you isolated yourself from Prince Jungkook and the Student Council. You weren't going to follow the rules that belong to this world. You were gonna follow your own. You were given a second chance and you won't let yourself die too early.

The prince too has isolated himself. Barely anyone saw him around the academy. Only the student council has as well as Lady Anne.  Just like the story should go.

You were currently in your room, practicing your magic. You have been reading different books about potions. You couldn't wait to leave and live in the forest where all the herbs you'll need will be there. Everything you thought of was finally coming true and you will make sure it will.

There was a sudden knock on your door. Quickly, you hid your bottles and books before opening the door. "Olivia? What are you doing here?" You asked her with a smile. "I wanted to talk to you about something," she said. "Come in" you opened the door widely. Olivia walks inside and takes a seat on your bed.

"So what is it?" You asked. "I'm engaged to Richard. Our parents spoke and they agreed" she smiles brightly. "Congratulations!" You smiled and hugged her. "We'll get married once we graduate from the academy and I hope you could be my maid of honor since you are the one who told me to talk to him," she said.

"I will gladly be your maid of honor" You smiled. 'She's gonna get her happily ever after. Taehyung will no longer be abused by his sister and will be taking the place of his father. Everyone was getting their happily ever after' you thought.

"I can't believe we will be leaving here in a year. I still remember the day we met. I was getting picked by the upper classmates and then you appeared and stood up to them. I remember you even made one of them cry" she giggles.

"They were jerks so they deserved it," you said. "I love you (Y/N). You're the sister I wished I had" she said. "I love you too Olivia. You were my only friend in this school who I trust deeply" You said.

"Let's be friends forever, alright?"

"I agree!" You smiled.

— TWO YEARS LATER—

"Let's do this!" You told yourself as you looked up at your house. You were finally getting out of this family. You stepped inside the house and the maids bowed when they saw you. "Lady (Y/N), welcome back home," they said. "Thank you" you replied. You looked up to see your stepbrothers with their arms crossed. "Look who finally decided to show up. You should know that your father has been looking for a fiancé for you" Namjoon said.

You laughed and shook your head. "I don't plan on marrying anyone. I mean I do have many men on their knees. After all, I stayed number 1 at the Academy, unlike someone" you said. "You little-"

"Well, I have to go pack. I don't plan on staying here any longer" You replied. "You're leaving. Finally" Seokjin said. "I know. I would have left earlier, but I was still at the academy" You said.

"(Y/N), I wasn't told you were coming here" You saw Duke Lee appear. "Oh! It's good that you're here. I will like to announce that I'm leaving the house. I wish to no longer be part of this family. So if anyone asked about your 'daughter', tell them she's dead" You said before running up the stairs.

You smiled, knowing that their faces were shocked. A few of the maids were already there, packing your belongings.

'Goodbye forever, House of The Lees. I'm not gonna miss living here. Onwards to my new home!'

———

The king's son has turned eighteen, meaning he will be choosing his future bride. Everyone was at the castle to celebrate the crowned prince's coming of age. All of his candidates were there, dressed beautifully and presentable. Lady Anne was there too, wearing a little blue dress as she was one of the candidates.

"Today, my son turned eighteen meaning that he is an adult now. Now that he is at the right age, he will be choosing his bride. One of these beautiful ladies will become your Queen" King Jeon said. The old student council members stood together, nervous about who the prince will pick. They all decided that Lady Anne will be the best choice. After you left, she becomes number 1.

"When are you going to pick your bride, Chunyoung," Duke Jimin asked looking at his friend. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "I told you already that I don't believe in love," he said. "You and I are the only one's singles. Somehow Savanna and Jisoo got engaged. Can't you believe it!?!" Duke Jimin said.

"We're right here, you know," Lady Savana said. "Be quiet, Jimin. The prince will be coming soon" Lady Jisoo said and he just rolled his eyes. "We already know he's going to pick Lady Anne. Haven't you seen the way they look at each other? Truly they believe together" Duke Jimin said.

Lady Jisoo looked around, hoping to see someone yet they weren't there. "Can't find her?" Lady Savanna asked and she nodded. "Her family is here so why isn't she?" She asked. "you still believe she's the best for him, huh?" Lady Savanna said. "No one has seen her since we graduated. I was told she attended her friend's wedding" Lady Jisoo said.

"Here comes the Crowned Prince, Prince Jeon Jungkook!" Everyone bowed and curtsy as the Royal guards open the doors. The Prince walks inside and looks at his candidates who were standing by his father and sister.

Everyone stood back up. Lady Anne's heart started to beat quickly when she made eye contact with the prince. He looked very handsome. Prince Jungkook stares at each of the candidates for a few seconds. "So who would it be? You spent time with each of them. Who will be your future bride?" King Jeon asked.

Prince Jungkook turns around and looks through the crowd. His eyes landed on a specific person. He walks towards them and they immediately bowed along with their family. "Y-Your Highness, what can I-"

"Where is she?" He asked. "Who's she?" The person asked. "Are you calling me stupid? I'm asking you where your daughter is, Duke Lee" Prince Jungkook asked as he clenched his jaw.

Meanwhile...

"I did it!" You smiled as you finally made the potion correct after twenty tries. Mary claps and smiles. The two of you live in a small cabin deep in the forest. With your power, you made sure the cabin was invisible so no one could find where you live. Mary knows about your power and she promised to not tell.

You changed your name to (L/N) (Y/N) just like it was before you came to this world. You have been looking through books, wanting more answers on why you're here. You know that you didn't die back in your world so why are you here?

"I'm so proud of you, Lady (Y/N). Your mother must be proud of you" Mary said and you smiled happily. Today you knew that Prince Jungkook would pick his bride which is Anne. Originally the villainess who be there and try to impress him but he picked Anne.

While they prepare for their wedding, the villainess tries to create poison to kill Anne yet instead she kills the unborn child of his. She gets caught and killed by the man she loves, but here you are. "I can't believe it took me forever to get this perfect," You said. "Lady (Y/N), I don't think we have enough vegetables," Mary said. "Oh no. Should I go to the village?" You asked.

"I'll go. You stay here" Mary said as she grabs her cloak. "You sure? I don't mind-" but Mary shakes her head and walks out. You sighed and took a seat on the couch.

'I wonder how Olivia is doing? She's probably at the castle with her husband. Taehyung is probably there too with the others' you thought to yourself.

"Now that I finished the strength potion. I should start with the animal communication potion. I ran out of mushroom" you quickly stood up and grabbed your cloak.

You stepped out of your house and before you went for your journey, you made sure you made the cabin invisible. Mary and you can only see the cabin, no one else. You ran into the deep forest in search of the mushroom.

After a few minutes, your eyes landed on them. "Finally!" You smiled as you headed towards them. You started picking them out until you heard noises. Before you could make yourself invisible, you heard a sword being pulled out. Luckily you always carry your sword around. You placed your hand on the handle and immediately turned around as you pulled your sword out.

Their sword was being pressed against yours. Your eyes widened when you saw it was one of the Royal Guards. 'What the heck are they doing here?' You thought. You heard horses coming towards you two.

You looked away from the guard to see Prince Jungkook on his black horse. The Royal guard knocked you down, making you drop your sword. 'I swear that I haven't done anything wrong. I shouldn't be getting killed. I made sure of that. The villainess should live' you thought deeply that you didn't realize that Prince Jungkook was standing in front of you.

"I didn't think I would see you like this after two years," He said, looking down at you. "Look, I promise I didn't do anything to her. It wasn't me" you said. "What are you talking about?" Prince Jungkook asked. "You think I hurt your fiancé, right? Trust me, I haven't been near Lady Anne-"

"Who said that she was my fiancé?" He asked. You stood and looked into his eyes. "Didn't you announce to everyone that you're engaged to her?" You asked. The prince chuckles and shakes his head. "I did announce my bride but it isn't Lady Anne," he said, making you surprise.

"You and Lady Anne are perfect for each other! It's a match made in heaven" You said. "So wait, why are you here then?" the prince smiles brightly as he grabs your hand. "I saw your friend Lady Olivia at the castle, so I asked her if you truly did not get marry and live in the forest. She said yes and I immediately came here to look for you" Prince Jungkook said.

"I have waited so long for this day, Lady (Y/N). You don't know how hard it was for me to control my emotions. I promised myself that I would have told you my true feelings yet I never did at the Academy. Now I have the chance too and you can't say no"

"You fell in love with me, didn't you?"

"Yes and deeply. You, Lady (Y/N) are now my future bride and I won't take no for an answer"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 521 17
" you're mine......mine to look at, mine to touch , mine to love..... and mine to fuck...... get it pretty one?" ...
352K 18.1K 31
"𝕨𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠. 𝕓𝕦𝕥...𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕪𝕠...
15.8K 671 34
𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫...
54.3K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...