Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Shirtless Aarav is a treat!

21K 1.5K 69
By _writer__90

Shanaya Oberoi

I just freshened up & got changed from the scrub.

Feeling relieved..!

I was hell panicked when Dr. Kapoor ma'am asked me continue to the surgery on my own. Because it was not some random patient it was her very own daughter who actually had a lot of complications during pregnancy.

I walked towards the private room where Ahana would be shifted by now. She was supposed to be admitted here for a few days because she was really weak.

And fortunately the weather was getting clear so her mom & dad could reach here.

When I entered the room, the scene which I saw was absolutely adorable.

Ahana was sleeping on her bed and the baby was kept in the cradle beside her.
Everyone was standing there surrounding the cradle and was whispering among themselves looking at the baby with adoration.

"Guyss! What are you doing? Creeping out the baby?" I asked them getting into the room.

"What no! We were just trying to figure out whom does she look like." Ayan said.

"Can I hold her?" Shruti asked and I nodded looking at her.

"Where is Aarav?" I asked looking around the room.

"He is talking to mom on call outside." Ananya answered.

Just then the door opened & Aarav stepped in.

"Mom said they would be reaching here in half an hour or so." He said and then his eyes fell on me.
He gave me a warm smile and walked towards me.

"Thank you." He said keeping his hand on my shoulder and pulling me to his side he kissed my temple.

"That's my job."
I said smiling at him and then looked around to see that everyone was busy gushing over the baby.

Just then the cute little girl started crying and Aarav snapped his head towards her.
"Shruti that's not how you hold a baby." Aarav said & walked towards her.

He took the baby from shruti and started rocking her back & forth.

The sight is adorable..!

I saw Ahana struggling to get up so I walked towards her to help her.

"So, when are you guys confessing?" Ahana asked with a smirk while gesturing towards Aarav.

"Confess? What do we have to confess?" I asked confused.

"Seriously? I thought my brother was the only dumb person over here. But here it seems like you are dumb too!" She said rolling her eyes.
"I am not dumb! It's just I don't know. I mean I don't think he feels anything about me. I think we are better as friends." I said looking at Aarav who was absolutely engrossed in the baby.

"I've seen him almost snap his neck because he heard your laugh and wanted to see why you were laughing. But yes, keep telling yourself that you are better as friends." Ahana said chuckling.

And I looked at her wide eyed.
"What do you think about him? Ask yourself. Because I am very sure he doesn't see you just as your friend." Ahana said to me and the door opened revealing her mom & dad.

Kapoor Ma'am directly walked towards Ahana and hugged her while crying.
"Mom I am fine. Don't worry." Ahana said consolling her.

She wiped her tears and came towards me
"I don't know how to thank you." She said cupping my cheek.

I was a bit shocked because of her affection.
Come on! She is my mentor, my guide. She is never been this affectionate to me.
She is always been the strict yet best mentor for me.

"You don't need to, ma'am." I said with a smile and then she walked towards the baby which Aarav was holding his arms.

I felt a bit dizzy so I held the couch for support.

Ugghhh..!
Not this again.

I was in the surgery for hours and did not have anything, not even water. So, here my sugar levels start fucking up.

"Ahana. I'll leave. Take care." I said to her and turned around to leave when Aarav held my hand from behind.

"Do you think I am letting you go alone?" He said and started walking towards the parking with my hand still in his.

I couldn't focus on anything else other than our hands entwined.

How can I not fall for him?

Throughout the drive there was only one thing going on in my mind.

Does he feel something for me?

I know I do, for sure!

When we entered on our floor I was still in my thoughts and was walking towards my apartment.
He again held my hand & dragged me towards his apartment.

"Aarav..! Why are you taking me to your apartment?" I asked him confused.

"So that I can feed that tummy of yours. You had dizziness after the surgery." He said and we entered his apartment.

See? This is what i am soo confused about!

He made me sit on the counter and started preparing something which I was not paying attention to.
The only thing I was paying attention to was how swiftly he moved around the kitchen.

"You fine?" He asked and I got out of my daze.

"Yeah. Why would you ask?" I asked him swinging my legs in air.

"You're awfully quiet. You've not spoke even a word since we left the hospital." He said and shrugged.
I just nodded my head in a no.
And continued looking at him.

He brought the dish before my face which had the cheese chilli toast he made.
When I looked up to him, he had a warm smile on his face and he brought a piece of it near my mouth to feed me.

I ate it all the while looking in his eyes.

I was searching for something!
Anything which could make me believe that he is doing it only for me!

I wanted to know that he was not like this with everyone else!

I did not realise I ate whole of it until he kept the dish aside and held my hand in his.

"Are you sure you're fine?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

"I want to ask you something." I said looking into his eyes.

"Go ahead." He said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you this sweet to me?" I asked him.

"What kind of a question is this?" He asked confused.

I pulled him towards me and he stood between my legs.
I kept both my hands on his shoulder and he kept his hands on my waist.

"I doubt your intentions with me now." He said chuckling.

"What do you feel right now?" I asked him.

"You'll slap me if I tell you." He said again with his dimpled smile.

"Just tell me!" I said groaning.

"I want to kiss you." He said pulling me more towards him.

"Right now?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"I want to keep you real close to me. Don't ask me what do I want. You'll be terrified. Because I want you to be with me like this in my arms. And you'll be terrified because I don't have a reason why!— he was babbling but I interrupted him smiling.

"Arrghhh! Stop talking & kiss me already!" I said pulling him by his collar & he whispered
"I don't know where will we lead to."

"I don't know either." I said and in no time his lips were on mine.

Finally!
I've waited for this too long.

His warm lips were moving in sync with mine and his hands were roaming everywhere around my waist.

At first he was very gentle and then he put his hand inside my t-shirt & caressed my bare waist.
I gasped and he invaded my mouth with his tongue.
Holy shit..!

I was literally on cloud nine.
My hormones were all over the place.

I circled my legs around his waist and he pulled me up by my hips.
We broke the kiss when we were breathless and that is when I realised he was walking with me entagled around him.

He sofly placed me on the mattress & again attacked my lips.

He moved further to my jaw, neck & collar bone making me moan his name fucking loudly!

"Aarav!" I called him breathless.

"Do you want me stop?" He asked in his deep voice.

"Would it be wrong if I say, No." I asked him still in my daze.

"For me, everything is right when it's with you. I don't want you to regret it." He said.

"I won't." I said with a smile and he did not even waste a second in attacking my neck.

His hands were shamelessly roaming around on my bare waist as the t-shirt rode up.
My hands were busy roaming on his chest.
Groaning I started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away somewhere.

He kissed me with passion and I caressed his abs.
He moaned in the kiss and his hold tightened on my waist.

"Don't make me lose it." He said breathless.

"You've not lost it yet?" I said and he just laughed.

Then the most irritating thing happened.
His phone rang.

"Aarav, I am going to fucking throw your phone somewhere." I said groaning.

"I'll just check it" he said kissing my forhead and I groaned again.

"Yeah..! I'll be there in 10." He said on the call and I was busy oggling him.

Shirtless Aarav is a treat!

"Jaan! I'll have to go. There is an emergency." He said and I groaned again.

"For the first time in my life! I don't like being a doctor..!" I said groaning and he laughed wearing his shirt.

He just tucked me in a blanket and kissing my forhead he said "Sleep! Tomorrow is the weekend anyways. I'll try to be back soon."

"Naah! I'll go to my apartment." I said trying to get up and he shut me up with a stern glare.

"I want you here, when I return." He said and taking his phone he waved me bye.

I just yawned and cursing my profession I slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 26.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
1.1M 50.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
117K 3.5K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...