Until you♥️

由 _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... 更多

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

I think I am whipped..!

20.2K 1.4K 55
由 _writer__90

Aarav Kapoor

It was raining heavily outside so Ahana, Ananya, Ayan & shruti are staying until the weather clears.
Everyone was seated in the living room playing UNO cards. And I was ofcourse losing very badly. These people I tell you; are very good at playing these games and me being the boring one I am, i ofcourse am not very good at it.

"I'm done!" Shanaya yelled at played her last card and I glared at her.

"Why am I the only one with these many cards?" I said glaring at her.

"Awww..! Don't be upset. I'll help you come on. Show me your cards." She said and came and sat extremely close to me to see my cards. When she was focused on my cards I was busy checking her out.

"Stop staring at me like that. We have audience." She whispered in my ear and I got out of my daze.

Finally with shanaya helping me with my cards and me just staring & admiring the beauty I was done with my cards.

"Bhai, it's been ages you've played guitar. I want to hear you sing." Ananya said and I looked at her wide eyed.

Oh shit!

"Guitar?" Shanaya asked furrowing her brows.

"Yeah! He plays guitar and he is too good at it." Ayan said.

"Yeah! It's been so long. I want to hear you." Shruti said and I just shook my head.

"It is too late. I am very sleepy." I said fake yawning and got up to leave when a hand pulled me down.

Ofcourse it has to be shanaya!

"You're not at all sleepy! Don't lie." She said glaring at me.

"Aarav, now don't be drama queen. Everyone wants to hear you. Shanaya has never heard you. Sing for her atleast." Ahana said winking at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

I walked towards my wardrobe where my guitar was safely tucked in a corner.

It's been years!

I brought it out and said
"It's been really long. I don't know If I can be that good." I said holding the guitar.

Taking a deep breath, I started

Tumse mil ke maine jaana
Ishq kya mohabbat kya
Bhool baitha sab kuchh main to
Din kya, raat kya.. chaahat mein..

I don't know, I looked at Shanaya and couldn't take my eyes off her.
She sat there with a beautiful smile adoring her lips.

Khali salam dua mulakat mein
Chehre ki rangat badal rahi hai teri sohbat mein...
Khaali salaam dua mulaakaat mein
Chehare ki rangat badal rahi hai teri sohbat mein...

Everything just faded away in the background.

It was like at that moment only we both existed.

She's definitely filled a very big void of my life...!

Jo khaalipan tha
Jo soona man tha
Woh khil utha hai jaane khuda
Badal raha hai har ek mausam
Bechain dil ka jaane khuda
Jaane khuda.. jaane khuda..

Khali salam dua mulakat mein
Chehare ki rangat badal rahi hai teri sohbat mein...

I finished looking at her all the while with a smile.

Someone cleared their throat and that is when I realised the current situation.

Her smile!
It makes me lose all my senses..!

Everyone clapped and Shanaya just sat there with a very gentle smile.

Aaahhhaa!
I think I am whipped..!

"I never knew you sing so well." She said when I kept the guitar aside.

"Today his performance was extraordinary. I have never heard him sing this good!" Ahana said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe because this time he dedicated it to someone." Shruti said laughing.

And I was controlling my smile all the time, looking at Shanaya's crimson face.

I've definitely lost my heart..!

Just when everyone was laughing, Ahana screamed in pain.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Shanaya asked moving towards her.

"I don't know! Suddenly pain shot through my body and shit I think my water broke!" Ahana said with wide eyes and we all looked at her shocked.

"Aarav! Take her to the car." Shanaya ordered me and I nodded absent mindedly.

"I'll call Kapoor ma'am and inform her by the time you start the car." She said searching for her phone.

"But it is raining heavily outside. How will we reach?" Shruti asked panicked.

"Don't panic and don't make her stressed. Calm down." Shanaya said and I held Ahana by her shoulders to give her support.

"Will you be able to walk?" I asked her concerned because she was having severe contractions.

"Are you going to pick me up, If I am not able to!" She yelled at me clutching her stomach.

"Okay..! Okay! Calm down." I said to her and took her to the car and make her it on the back seat.

Shanaya came running with her bag and was talking on call.
I'm guessing it was mom.

"Yess ma'am. The contractions have already started. She is in a lot of pain." She said on call as she got into the back seat beside Ahana.
She handed her phone to Ahana and turned towards me
"Take us to the college. It is near. We can't delay the delivery. She is already in her labour." Shanaya said and I started driving.

"Ma'am said she is on the way. So, she'll be handling the delivery. No need to worry." Shanaya said assuring me and I just nodded at her distractedly.

I hope everything is fine!

The rains were soo heavy that I couldn't even see the road. Some of the roads were also blocked.

"Ahana look at me! Everything will be fine. Just a few minutes we will be reaching." She said holding her and rubbing her back.

Ahana was just wincing in pain every now & then.

It is fucking painful!

Thankfully the college is very near to my apartment; so we reached in 40 minutes or so because of the rains we were late.

We rushed in the hospital and Shanaya took care of all the formalities.

"Aarav, due to heavy rains mostly all of the doctors have left and no one can come right now." Shanaya said to me panicked.

"There is no gynac present right now?" I yelled irritated.

"No. Don't worry. Just call ma'am and inform her that I am preparing for the delivery. Tell her to come fast. The delivery can't wait." Shanaya said and rushed towards the OT.

I called mom & talked to her but she was stuck. Almost all the roads were blocked and she was crying due to panic on the call.

"Aarav! Hand the call to shanaya." She said.

Just then Shanaya came out wearing her scrub.
"Shanaya. Mom wants to talk to you."
I said & gave her the phone.

"What? Are you sure— No! But— What if?" Shanaya said only these things on the call with wide eyes.

I was hell panicked over here!
"Aarav." She said softly and handed me the phone.

"What did she say?" I asked anxiously.

"To continue with her delivery." Shanaya answered and rushed inside.

She had a few interns to assist her.

And I was just pacing around here in the corridor.

God! Please let everything be fine.

Everyone else also arrived by the time.
Shruti, Ayan, Ananya all were scared as shit.

We were scared because mom told us there were a few complications in her pregnancy.

And mom was not here.

"Shanaya is doing it?" Ayan came towards me & asked.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"Don't worry she is good at what she does." Ayan said patting my shoulder.

That was not why I was worried.

I know Shanaya is an excellent doctor.
Mom trusts her with Ahana; she can't be wrong.

I just want no complications.

After some time Shanaya came out of the OT and I walked towards her with hope.

"You have a cute little niece in there. And both of them are healthy." She said and smiled.

Relief passed through my body.
I hugged her until she was out of air.
I didn't care if she just stepped out of the surgery.

I needed this!

She just chuckled putting her arms around my torso and rubbed my back soothingly.

"Aarav." She called me soflty.
"Umm hmm..!" I said not leaving her.

"I'll have to get changed. You can hug me for however long you want after that."
She said giggling.

This cheeky kid..!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

661K 44.2K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
379K 20.4K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
552K 26.3K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
439K 5.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TOOK IT DOWN❤️ "How dare you... How dare you leave me? You used to say that you loved me; then how dare you leave me all alone? You s...