Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Someone's jealous!

20.6K 1.4K 100
By _writer__90

Shanaya Oberoi

"Do you have short term memory loss?" I asked Aarav glaring at him while he was taking us to Pratik's location.

"No! It just didn't strike me. I am sorry." He said turning towards me with a smile.

"Aahhaaa! Don't give me that smile now." I said again glaring at him.

"Don't worry. I've placed a tracker on his car. So we are definitely going to get his location." He said driving.

"I know! But he is too smart. That is the reason I was dragging you so we could come out faster to follow him. But you being you. I bet If I wouldn't kick you you would've still been thinking about what date!" I said raising my voice and glaring at him.

"Calm down, Meri jaan! We are almost there. He is at the Regal resorts." He said in a soft voice and patted my shoulder.

Meri jaan?

How can I yell at him now?

I just huffed and turned towards the window. When we reached the regal resorts, luckily Pratik took the stairs because the elevator was taking too much time and he was in such a haste that he had noo time to see that there was someone following him.
Though, we were discrete about it but I thought he was smarter than this.

"Why did you wear those heels?" Aarav complained while climbing the stairs.

"You are making more noise than my heels. So, shut up!" I said glaring at him and he gave me full eye roll.

Typical Aarav!

"Finally" I muttered when he went on the fifth floor. I hid behind a pillar to see the room he was getting in. And Aarav was on the stairs behind me because ofcourse a huge body like him couldn't hide behind a pillar.

Giant asshole!

"Did you just call me something?" He whispered.

"Ohh yeah! I did call you a giant asshole." I said rolling my eyes then Pratik entered the room on the left most corner.

"We got it." I whisper yelled.

"How are we going to go in?" He asked raising his brows.

"I think I definitely know how are we going in." I said smirking when I saw the manager walking out from the elevator.

"Take this phone and message Aaisha anything so that she gets out of her room along with Pratik for some time. I'll arrange for the key." I said handing him the phone and walking towards the manager.

"You're not going to do anything stupid." He said holding my wrist from behind.

"Wait & watch." I said winking at him.

I walked to the manager with a smile on my face. I saw him putting the master card in the right pocket of his pants.

When he was close enough to me suddenly I tripped on him acting as if my heel broke and men will be men ofcourse he held me by my waist before I could kiss the ground.

"Are you fine?" He asked concern laced in his voice and I took advantage of the opportunity and got the card from the pocket.

Currently we were in such a wierd position in which I was definitely not comfortable.

He was holding me by my waist which was not covered I might add and my one hand was on his shoulder.
"I am fine." I said and tried to step back with a smile.

"Well! You're a beauty." He complimented me not leaving my waist.

"Ummm..! Thank you." I said with an awkaward smile and again tried to step back but he held me tight.

I swear, if it wasn't for my plan he would have been got out on a stretcher from here!

Perv!

"Honey! What are you doing?" I heard Aarav's voice. He came & stood beside me glaring at the manager and swiftly removing his hand from my waist.

I just stood there stiffling my laugh.
"Let's go. We are getting late." Aarav said kissing my temple and keeping his hand on the small of my back.

Then the manager asked "Ohh you guys are married?"

"Yeah! We are on our honeymoon." Aarav said glaring at him.

What?
That's all he could come up with?

I was trying really hard to control my laugh now.

Someone's jealous!

I saw Pratik and Aaisha getting out of their room. They did not see us because the elevator was at the other side of the floor.

Aarav held my hand and dragged me towards the room.

"Which room was it?" He asked

"The left corner." I said and then we walked towards it. I opened the door with the masterkey.

We both started searching anything and everything near the bed but couldn't find anything.

"You check for the closet, I'll check for the other drawers." Aarav said and I walked towards the closet.

"Shanaya!" Aarav called out and I walked out.

He stood there grinning.
"A blue pen drive." He said showing me one and I grinned looking at it.

He connected it to his phone but I snatched it away from him.

"Trust me. You can't watch this." I said and checked if it had the videos & photos.

It had few intimate photos and videos of Pratik & Shruti.

That motherfucker!

"I am going to hit him hard in his balls once this is over." I said glaring at my phone.

"I've checked for her laptop and other drawers. It does not have any such thing. So, we can only hope this one is the only one with Aaisha." Aarav said with clenched jaw.

"Yeah! Even I checked the closet." I said nodding and we walked to leave.

But the moment we came out of the room the elevator dinged and Aarav quickly held my hand and put the masterkey in the room opposite to theirs and we entered it.

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath.

I stood leaning on the door so I could hear them.
"Someone got out of our room, I am very sure." Aaisha said.

"Yeah, i thought too. I think I saw them entering our opposite room." Pratik said and I looked at Aarav wide eyed.

"He thinks we are in this room! Shit! Shit!" I said panicked and Aarav just held my hand pulled me to him.

I was sandwiched between the door & him.

He held my waist and pulled me more closer.

Can you let me breathe?

"Can you fake moans?" He asked with a smirk and I just nodded negative in a daze.

"Let me make you then." He said and pulled me impossibly close to him.

His one hand was on my bare waist holding it firmly and other on the door.
He just put his head in the crook of my neck and placed a soft kiss over there.

I could hear someone knocking on the door.
But that was least of my concern, this hazel eyed man over here in the crook of my neck was enough to rob me off my senses.

He started kissing slowly and went down towards my collarbone when involuntarily a moan escaped my lips.

"Can you hear moans?" I heard Aaisha ask.

"Yeah! Maybe they thought it was their room while they were busy. Let's go." Pratik said.

But I didn't give a fuck about them because he was busy devouring my skin and making me moan.

I couldn't control myself!

"Aarav." I said breathless when he kissed my jaw.

He stopped with the neck torture and was drawing patterns on my waist.

"You were quite enjoying in the arms of the manager." He said again placing a kiss below my ear.

"Are you jealous?" I asked wiggling my brows.

"Hell yesss I am!" He said keeping both his hands on my waist and my both hands were on his chest.

"If it makes you feel any better, I am quite enjoying in your arms." I said with a smile.

And he gave me a breathtaking smile.

He ducked his head and brought his face closer to mine.

I know what is coming.

But did I want to stop him?
Hell no!

He was just inches apart when his phone started ringing and he groaned.

Arrghhh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
439K 5.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TOOK IT DOWN❤️ "How dare you... How dare you leave me? You used to say that you loved me; then how dare you leave me all alone? You s...
1.1M 50.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
244K 12.6K 50
#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I whirled. "Hhaammppff" I gasped, finding hi...