,,Fan"

By taekook_231

TAEHYUNG POV. What are you doing here? - I asked. Can I come in first? - Jungkook asked as I nodded and let... More

× Roles ×
× 1 ×
× 2 ×
× 3 ×
× 4 ×
× 5 ×
× 6 ×
× 7 ×
× 8 ×
× 9 ×
× 10 ×
× 11 ×
× 12 ×
× 13 ×
× 14 ×
× 15 ×
× 16 ×
× 17 ×
× 18 ×
× 20 ×
× 21 ×
× 22 ×
× 23 ×
× 24 ×
× 25 ×

× 19 ×

5.5K 171 16
By taekook_231

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I woke up as I felt like something or someone is kissing me all over my face. I groaned then turned around on the other side.

Muffin, wake up baby. - Kookie said.

A five more minutes Kookie. - I said sleepily.

Okey, then I will drink strawberry smoothie alone. - Kookie said on what I immediately opened my eyes and sat up on the bed, looking at him.

You are using strawberries against me!!! - I said as I glared at him.

Good morning to you too love. - He said and giggled.

Good morning coconout head. - I said and was about to stand up from bed but Kookie hovered over me and pinned my hands on the bed.

You forgot something sweetheart. - Kookie said and I blushed on new nickname.

What?? - I asked.

My morning kisses!!! Where are they?? Hmm?? - He asked as he came closer to my face.

I giggled then slowly leaned in and kissed him. He let go of my hands so I immediately wrapped them around his neck.

Now my strawberries. - I said as we pulled away from kiss. Kookie giggled then nodded.

After doing our morning routines which is and one more makeout in the bathroom, we left in the kitchen to eat.

Strawberries!!!! - I yelled then runned to eat strawberries the fast that I can.

Love, slowly otherwise you will choke. - Kookie said as he came behind me.

Mmm sorry. - I said as I slowed down a little. Kookie smiled then picked me up and placed me on the coutner in the kitchen.

Bowl of strawberries in my hands while his arms are around my waist and he is looking at me.

Kookie, why are you looking at me like that?? - I asked being shy because of the way he watched me.

You know, this moment reminds me on similiar moment we had in kitchen in my and hyung's home. - Kookie said then I smiled as I remembered too.

Uhmm yeah but now we don't have chocolate. - I said and looked away.

But we still have strawberries. - Kookie said.

I looked at him as he moved bowl with strawberries from my hands, placing it next to me. Then he picked up one strawberry and half of it placed in his mouth while other half was out of his mouth.

He looked at me then came closer. I blushed as I knew what he wanted me to do. I closed my eyes and leaned in and our lips connected again.

I didn't even realized when I ate half of strawberry because only thing that I can think and concentrate on it are Kookie's lips.

Plumpy yet so soft lips which I wish to kiss every second for the rest of my life. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer but just then his phone started ringing.

Kookie groaned as he pulled away from kiss. He picked up the call.

📞(JK): Hello??

📞(x): Jungkook, you need to be in the company for 2 hours.

📞(JK): But why Rm hyung??? Today is day off.

📞(RM): You will know when you come here.

📞(JK): Ughh fine, I will be there. Bye hyung.

[ CALL ENDED ]

I looked at Kookie and he obviously was mad.
Kookie are you okay??? - I asked softly, trying to not make him more angry.

No Tae, I'm not okay!!! I want to punch something or someone!! - Kookie yelled.

K-Kookie... - I said but he cutted me off.

Don't Tae, don't. Leave me, I don't want to hear anything. - Kookie again yelled. Tears formed in my eyes and I runned from there in the bedroom.

JUNGKOOK POV.

Don't Tae, don't. Leave me, I don't want to hear anything. - I yelled at Taehyung. He runned from there in the bedroom and then relatization hitted me.

I just yelled at my precious muffin. - I said then immediately runned in the bedroom.

As I came in the room, my heart broke into pieces.

My baby, my precious muffin, the love of my life is lieing on the bed, curled in the ball and crying.

I runned to him and pulled him into hug, hugging him tightly. I felt him hugging me back.

Baby, I'm sorry. - I said.

I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's not your fault, I was just mad because I need to go in the company. I wanted to spend this day with you but it's ruined. I'm sorry, I will make it up to you. - I said as I was caressing his back softly and kissing his head.

I forgive you. - I heard him mubling.

Thank you my love. Now let's get ready, we need to go soon. - I said as Tae just nodded.

After getting ready we sat in the car. I looked at Tae then pulled him closer and kissed him softly. He smiled as we pulled away. I turn on the car and started to drive. And again, silent.

TIME SKIP - JUNGKOOK POV. -

After I drove off Tae to his house, I left in the company to see for what they need me. After 10 minutes I finally arrived and walked in the company. I came in the meeting room only to find other members and our manager.

I'm here, what is happening? - I asked as I was still standing.

Jungkook first sit down. - Mr. Lee said. I nodded then sat down.

Okey, so I called you all here to tell you something important. - Mr. Lee said.

What is it? - RM hyung asked.

A lot of fans is okey with your relationships but some are not but you are allowed to continue your relationships. - Mr. Lee said with smile.

Okey and that is it? - I asked.

No, that is not all. - Mr. Lee said.

You four tomorrow are going in America and you will stay there for 2 or 3 months. - Mr. Lee said and I swear that I almost cursed.

Why that long? - Jhope hyung asked calmy.

You have a lot of interview there and other works too. - Mr. Lee said as we just nodded.

In what time tomorrow? - Suga hyung asked this time.

At 1 PM, driver will come to your house and pick you four. - Mr. Lee said.

Ok. - We all said.

That is it, you can go now and be ready for tomorrow. - Mr. Lee said then left.

After meeting we all left home in my car as I was only one who has car in that time.

As we came home, house was silent. It was weird and it will be more weird when my muffin will not be next to me.

I left in my room not saying anything to others. I didn't have any emotion to do or say anything.

I walked in my room and immediately started packing my things. As I was packing everything what I will need I looked at photo frame of Tae and me. I picked it up in my hands and looked at it carefully.

Why this seems like I'm saying goodbye forever?? - I mumbled to myself.

After good half of hour I finally finished with packing everything. I throw myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

My muffin immediately showed in front of my eyes, making me so calm. I was in my own little world when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Come in. - I said as I sat up on the bed.

As door opened Tae came inside of the room with sad face.

Muffin, what happened? - I asked him.

He closed the door then runned to me and sat down on my lap. Hugging me tightly like I will run somewhere from him. I hugged him back, snuggling my face into his neck.

Baby is it everything okay? - I asked softly.

I will miss you so much Kookie. - He said then I realized that he knows about us leaving tomorrow.

I will miss you so much more baby but I promise to you this will be fast over. I will come back to you before then you even know. - I said.

He pulled away from hug and looked at me. I saw his eyes looked at my lips then again at my eyes.

I softly smiled before then I attached my lips onto his, kissing him softly yet passionately with no tongues, just pure love.

I slowly lied down on the bed with him on top of me,
suddenly he pulled away from kiss and just hugged me.

I smiled as I hugged him back.

You know, I don't know how I will survive. - Tae said.

What do you mean baby? - I asked.

I will not be available to see you or hear you everyday. - He said. I didn't knew what to say so I just hugged him tightlier and kissed his head.

𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧_𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

Liked by 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐢_ and 9406 others
𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧_𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 Of course that I will miss you, it's all I do ❤

....

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

Bye Kookie, take care of yourself there. Eat properly and sleep enough otherwise I will get mad at you. - I said as I was hugging my Kookie at airport.

I promise muffin but you need to do same. - He said so I pulled away and looked at him.

I promise. - I said then pecked his lips but he pulled me by my waist and kissed me properly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Jungkook, we need to go. - I heard RM hyung saying so we broke the kiss. I hugged Kookie one more time then left to stand next to Jin hyung.

Bye guys, take care. - Jin hyung said. They just smiled and waved goodbye to us then left. We was looking at airplane a little more time then left airport.

Okey guys, it's time to go in the coffee shop. We should to work longer today. - Jin hyung said as we all nodded then left in the coffee shop.

As we came there we changed our clothes and started with work. Today we will work to 8 PM so it will not be that boring but still this is not it.
Tae are you for cake?? - Jimin asked me.

Yeah, of course. - I said and smiled.

What if is it only dream???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 35.9K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...
76.2K 2.1K 30
He ran towards the living room while panting. Acting be like he saw something that he shouldn't. The rest of his friend snapped their eyes from big T...
1M 80K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...
223K 10.6K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...