Limerence [A Yandere Narrativ...

By Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere! Bodyguard x Yakuza Reader x Yandere! Yakuza] Limerence is a state of mind which results from a roma... More

Ch.1: New Clan Leader.
Ch.2: Not the Good Guys.
Ch.3: Not Your Baby.
Ch.4: Resisting.
Ch.5: A Loyal Bodyguard.
Ch.6: New Determination.
Ch.7: It Started.
Ch.8: War.
Ch.9: Preparations.
Ch.10: First Paw.
Ch.11: Closer Allies.
Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.
Ch.13: Trust.
Ch.14: The Rook.
Ch.16: New Allies.
Ch.17: Report.
Ch.18: New Tactic.
Ch.19: Everything Stays.
Ch.20: The Knight.
Ch.21: Poker.
Ch.22: Source.
Ch.23: Travel.
Ch.24: In The Office.
Ch.25: Flying Over.
Special Chapter!
Ch.27: The Hotel.
Ch.28: Preparations.
Ch.29: Alley.

Ch.15: Plans.

3K 201 70
By Mad_and_Twisted

Song: Sakura no Ki no Shita - Kokia.

Hiro and Toshizou were sitting on the living room floor.

Hiro looked through the window thinking that he has been spending more time in the Hanamura residence lately, however, it was from his concern to end the Okamoto clan since they have been fighting over new technology in weapons lately.

Entering into the room, Souji smiles at them.

“Aww, isn’t it cute when you aren’t trying to cut each other head off?"

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be by her side?” Toshizou glares at him.

“Oh, shut up, Saito, I’m her right hand man meaning that I’m your superior now, and I demand the respect that I deserve” Souji crosses his arms with a grin on his lips.

The two men glare at him as the tension on the room increases more.

“Sorry” Souji chuckles raising his hands in surrender “She’s on her daily check up with Dr. Frankenstein. She asked me to tell you to wait for her on her office and provide her all the information that you two gathered… now… back to my duty as a superior” he smirks and exits the room.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) enters into her office with Souji behind of her. She sees two men sitting in front of her desk as she walks behind of it.

“Hiro, Toshizou…” she nods at them.

“(Y/n)-chan” Hiro smiles at her “We got information that will help us take down the Okamoto family, however, we need to act tonight”

“The Okamoto family is having a reunion this night, they will discuss their plans to attack us” Toshizou frowns at the thought.

“We can do a surprise attack but taking many people with us will be a disadvantage, their technology in weapons is remarkable”

(Y/n) tilts her head “So a silent attack?”

“Just like a Hitman game” Souji chuckles.

Toshizou nods “It’s our best chance… however, we have a problem…”

“We couldn’t find a secure way into the residence…”

“Luckily for you…!” Jiro enters into her office.

“Were you spying on us the whole time?” (Y/n) asks “Why didn’t you enter before?”

“It doesn’t matter, my little pumpkin, but what does matter is that I got the answer of your problems” he steps aside and lets in Tanaka Mikazuki. He was wearing formal clothes and had the same expression of a lost puppy as always.

Everyone on the office seemed surprised at the words of Jiro as they look at him expecting something else.

“What? My father trained Souji, my brother trained Toshizou and I wanted to have my own disciple to keep my legacy”

“As a drunk, womanizer and addicted to bets?” (Y/n) raises an eyebrow.

“I’ve never lost a bet before” Jiro says proudly “However, for now he has been doing some undercover jobs with Souji"

Souji nods “He went in a couple of missions with me, he isn’t bad” he shrugs “I mean, he is just quiet and a little bit creepy”

“And the reason why you brought him?” Hiro frowns.

Jiro gives Mikazuki a pat on the back indicating him to speak.

“The current leader of the Okamoto clan, Okamoto Yuuto is having an affair with a congresswoman…” Mikazuki talks.

“How do you know that, Tanaka?” Toshizou asks him.

Mikazuki stays quiet without answering his question.

“Right, I forgot to tell you that he only answers at his superiors so…” Jiro trails off his sentence.

“Mikazuki, how do you get that information?” (Y/n) asks him as Toshizou frowns.

“The Okamoto has been involved with the politics for a long time now, on one of my observation I noticed certain reactions from the young congresswoman Shimada Choko when she was closer to Okamoto Yuuto so I decided to focus on her and follow her around. I managed to find out about their affair when I stole her phone and read her messages, besides, every night she leaves her house with her family behind to go to the Okamoto residence through a hidden path, unfortunately, I couldn’t follow her beyond certain point without raising suspicions so I couldn’t gather more information” he bows a little “I apologize”

Jiro claps a little and smiles proudly “See?”

Hiro rolls his eyes “That still leads us to nothing…”

“But at least could helps us find a way in” (Y/n) stands up and walks in front of Mikazuki placing a hand over his head “If you can bring us Shimada in less than four hours so we can interrogate her I would start considering the possibility of giving you more serious missions” she smiles at him “But so far you’ve been doing a great job, I’m proud of you”

Mikazuki looks at her eyes as his start shining a little and he holds her hand over his head to place it on his cheek “I won’t let you down, Lady (Y/n)”

Jiro sees from the corner of his eye the glare on Toshizou’s eyes and the empty look on Hiro’s eyes as if he was already imagining himself murdering the new recruit.

“Tanaka… take your hands off her before I chop them off”

Jiro chuckles nervously before grabbing the Mikazuki for his shoulder and pulling him apart from her.

“You were given an order, you have to leave now”

Mikazuki nods while looking at her and then turns around to exit the room.

“By the way, pumpkin, we have a meeting with the current leader of Mamoru clan tonight” Jiro tries to change the topic.

“Okay” she nods “Souji will be coming with us as my bodyguard”

“It’s not fair, boss” Souji walks next to her “I’ve been bringing you vital information for a long time and you’ve never pat my head before”

“I’ll let you interrogate Shimada with all the acid that you want” she looks at him as his smile grows a little.

“All is forgiven…”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) enters into her office where Toshizou, Hiro and Souji were waiting for her.

“So, what did you get from her, Souji?” Toshizou looks at him.

“A secret entrance from the back” he points a place on the little map “It’s covered with vines and it’s a blind spot that only Okamoto and his lover know. It’s a little small but it is an entrance after all, Tanaka-kun did a great job”

She takes a deep breath “So… as you already discovered, there’ll be a family reunion this Friday, that will be our opportunity to finish with the Okamoto bloodline… However, going in big numbers will be a disadvantage for us… besides, we don’t want to attack the tortured members, only the family and since the youngest is eighteen years old it wouldn't be a problem… Hiro, Toshizou… This might be our only chance to attack before they do it, we know how much damage their bombs make and we can spoil their chances to even think of attack us… Can you two take the responsibility of this task?”

“(Y/n)-chan, you don’t have anything to be worried about…”

“I’ll make sure to accomplish the mission, (Y/n)-sama” Toshizou bows a little at her.

“Good” she nods “You have an entire afternoon to prepare… please… don’t die”

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■

By a continuous request of Jiro and (Y/n), Kuragari finally decided to take them and the other kids to a sumo fight, Kuragari knew that Jiro was interested in the bets as well as the match, however, it was still a wonder why she enjoyed it as much as her uncle.

“(Y/n)-chan” Hiro pulls her cheek feeling bothered that he didn’t have her attention as she looked at the sumo “Why are you so interested in some sweaty, smelly, big man fighting?”

“…They are like… huge, teddy bears fighting” she extends her hands at the sumo picturing them as a fluffy plushy.

“(Y/n)-sama, if you want a teddy bear I would gladly get you one” Toshizou tries to get her attention as she looks at the match.

“If you want a teddy bear I’ll buy you a million of them!” Hiro puffs his cheeks.

Jiro chuckles as he speaks lowly at his brother “A teddy bear on their age is like buying a wedding ring, Kuragari”

Kuragari frowns and punches his brother on the gut as Jiro coughs and leans down holding his stomach. The kids turn to see them for a second but they didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.

“Say, boss” Souji talks to her with a smile on his lips “If you get on my shoulders I bet that we can take a sumo down in a heartbeat and claim the prize”

The little girl puts a finger on her chin while thinking the statistics of his plan.

Hiro frowns “That’s ridiculous, I’m faster than you, it’s obvious that (Y/n)-chan and I have more possibilities to win if she gets on my shoulders”

“(Y/n)-sama won’t get in anybody shoulders” Toshizou glares at them “Besides, if (Y/n) and I team up we would win faster than any of you”

“And what makes you say that?” Hiro crosses his arms.

“I got a gun” Toshizou looks at him.

Kuragari sees that the match ended but the kids were still fighting to get (Y/n)’s attention. Clearing his throat, he stands up from his seat.

“(Y/n)…” he calls her name making the other kids immediately shut up. The little girl smiles at him and runs next to him holding his hand.

“Yes, papa?” she looks up at him.

“You don’t need anybody to buy you a teddy bear, if you want something you can get it for yourself without anybody’s help” he pats her head “…But, I’m your father and you are my cute little child so I’ll buy you as many teddy bears as you want” he holds her hand and turns towards to the exit. Before he could take another step, he looks behind at the kids smiling at them “Let’s go”

The three of them shiver at the dangerous yet calming smile on his lips that was sending them a warning.

Jiro chuckles lowly since the pain on his stomach didn’t completely disappeared.

“He appreciates your compromise to protect her but he hates feeling challenged when it comes to her daughter’s attention”
□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 2 1
ℓιмєяєиcє Limerence is considered as a cognitive and emotional state of being emotionally attached to or even obsessed with another person.
35.6K 875 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
5.7K 148 32
Limerence is a state of involuntary obsession and fixation with someone Therefore , involuntary obsessions can cause involuntary actions upon someon...
884K 40.8K 54
↳ ❝ [ CHANCE ] ❞ ━ yandere squid games x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, an ex-military girl finds herself in such debt that she t...