๐‚๐‡๐„๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„...

By -FromEden-

๐‘๐”๐, ๐๐€๐๐˜, ๐‘๐”๐! ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐๐€๐‚๐Š! (teen wolf season 1 - ) (stilinski x oc) (st... More

๐‚๐‡๐„๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

124 6 5
By -FromEden-

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐘 "𝐑𝐄𝐘" 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐎'𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐙𝐘𝐒Ł𝐀𝐖 "𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒" 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈

𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓

Jeremy Hart and Noah Stilinski have had an ongoing feud since middle school. Their wives, however, were best friends up until the day that death separated them.

Jo and Claudia did everything together from mommy and me dates to bar crawls. Hell! They were in each other's wedding! And when Claudia got sick, Jo took care of Stiles when his father couldn't. But Jo quickly followed Claudia into death's arms, her broken heart dragging her there.

Without the pair of them, the tension between the two men worsened, and the expectation of an upheld family rivalry fell unto the shoulders of Rey and Stiles — two, star-crossed best friends. The friends were forced to hide away their friendship, stashing it in the secret place in their hearts, downing the truth like poison.

But secrets long hidden and long forgotten come to light when Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski desperately need her help uncovering the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...