A New Story That Comes to an...

By mushroombug69

You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal schoo... More

Notes
Arrival
What a Surprise
Cat Noir
Feelings?
Rikko
Author Note
Jealousy
Double Trouble
Author Note
The Lady
Adrien?
I'm Sorry
New Ladybug
Are You Ready?
Author Note
Final Battle
Kitten

Mystery in the Paper

502 12 9
By mushroombug69

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
f/c - favorite color
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

💛Y/N POV💛

I wake up and slip on my f/c cottagecore short dress, with the floral pattern. Then I put on my knee high boots.

The dress design looks like this (color of your choice):

I tell Rikko to fly into my purse, "we're going to walk today."

"Why so earlyyy?"

I chuckle lightly, "because I want to have as much time as I can to figure out more about-"

"Your family, yeah but you could've waitedddd."

"No complaints Rikko, I have a bunch of blueberries for you."

"OoOoo ok I'll stop," he dives back into the bag.

{45 min later at school}

I see Alya up ahead, "hey..."

She turns and runs to me, "OH Y/N I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW THE RUMORS WEREN'T TRUE THEY JUST SEEMED TRUE!"

"It's ok! Really-" She hugs me really tight, "uh Alya you can let go now." I laugh nervously.

"Right sorry!"

"I-"

"Oh hey do you want to come to the girls night tonight? It's just a sleepover at my house! Marinette, Rose, Juleka, Rose, Alix, Mylene and I will be there!"

"Oh uhm-" I look at the school. I could use the time to do research, but I need more friends right? More friends less enemies? "Ok I'm in!"

"GREAT! I can't waitttt!" she claps her hands and runs into school.

I look at Rikko, he shrugs his shoulders, "let's go Kara danvers. You want info so chop chop."

I try not to laugh.

{In the library}

I venture to the computer. All I have to do is ask google whatever I want. Should be easy...

I type:
Else Wair

Only one item pops up:
The Wair Crash

The Wair Crash? Ok... I click it.

A news article comes up from nearly 15 years ago:

The Wair Crash
Elyse Wair was driving home from an unknown place. It was currently around 8pm. What was she doing out so late, especially in the foggy moist weather?No one knows. A deer pranced into the road causing her to swerve off into a tree. A local resident heard the crash and saw the car in smoke. They called 911 and altered everyone around them to get the lady to safety. The lady was unconscious, later at the hospital she was identified as Elyse Wair. She had no family to help her. She stayed in the hospital for a few years. She vsjsjskwkdlkdmsm

The article starts to glitch, "ah shit why??!" I slap the computer but it didn't work. The computer just shut off. Why was she in the hospital for that long? 'She' what? I WANT TO KNOW!

I start shaking the computer. I stop and lean my head back. I groan in frustration, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID METAL BOXXXX!"

"SHE," the librarian hisses.

"yeesh..." I look back at the computer then at the clock. SHOOT I'M LATE FOR CLASS. I start to grab my things then I see a piece of paper on the chair. I didn't bring this? Argh I don't have time to check it, I'll just bring it to class. I start to sprint to class.

{After class}

I start to walk out but then I hear Alya, "HEY Y/N!" I turn around. "Do you want to come to my house right now, Marinette is coming right now."

"Uhhh...sure why not!"

"Cool! NOW GET IN THE CAR GIRL!" She starts shoving me into the car at the front.

Marinette walks out and she looks at me suspiciously. Then Alya grabs her hand and throws her into the car.

"OW ALYA!"

"Sorry Marinette," they both laugh.

{At Alya's house}

"Here's mi casa!"

"I've been here before Alya," Marinette puts her hands on her hips and smiles.

"I know but y/n hasn't, remember?"

Marinette bites her lip slightly then walks into a room.

"Why did you go into my room Marinette!"

There was no answer to Alya's question.

"Can I use the bathroom-?"

"Of course! It's the first door to your left, down the hall."

"Ok thank you," I walk to the door and go in.

Luckily there's a window, I just need some fresh air. Rikko flies out of the purse, "you went to transform?"

"Yeah..." Rikko nods his head to let me know he's ok with it. "Rikko, break free!"

I lock the bathroom door and shout that I'm going to be in the bathroom for awhile. I open the window and fall out.

A bush broke my fall, "ow..."

"Well hello there teddy bear."

I look up and I see the boy with the cat suit, "oh don't mind me Cat."

"I saw you fall from the window. I just thought you needed some assistance."

"No no I'm fine, thanks though."

"Cmon let me lend you a paw."

"I don't want your claws to scratch me." I got up from the bush and wipe all the leaves off me.

"You got one in your hair still," he walks closer to me. He takes a little leaf from my hair.

"Oh...t- thanks," I start to blush.

"You know...you never told me your name."

"M- my name?"

"Yeah your superhero name."

"Ohhh right...uhm it's..." I never really thought about it, "I actually don't know."

"Well here let me help, I give purrfect nicknames so why not a hero name."

"Ok what do you have in mind?"

"Teddy Bear," he says with a smirk.

"Catttt!"

"I'm kiddingggg, how about Red Bandit?"

"Hm seems too basic..."

"Pan Pan?"

"No that seems more panda than Red Panda."

"WAIT how about, Panda Roux (pondor-ru)"

"That's actually a good name!"

"I added a bit of french into it," he winks at me then smiles slightly.

"I see...thank you kitty."

"Ooh I got upgraded from Cat to Kitty..."

I walk up to him and boop his nose, "and if your lucky, I might start calling you kitten." I extend my baton and leave before I start to fluster around him.

I go around a few buildings to make sure he doesn't follow me. I had enough fresh air. I travel back to the bathroom window, "decamp." I flush the toilet to make it seem I just finished. I wash my hands and open the door. I pull out the paper I found earlier and start to read it:

From a crash emotionally to a crash mentally, this leads to self-destruction
Something that cannot be fixed
All I have to do is press the button
And I am still pissed
-W

W? Who's 'W'?

Thank you to  _-Chloe_Bourgeois-_ and Cupcake_707 for helping me with the hero name for the reader. I appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2K 50
When Adrien goes in search of someone to talk to, he is surprisingly welcomed as his superhero Cat Noir side into the Dupain-Cheng household, leading...
Experience By -

Fanfiction

26.4K 599 10
Marinette desperately wants to impress her crush, Luca, but knows that the only way to do this is to develop herself sexually. So when she comes acro...
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
28.1K 823 35
Marinette has grown up and is off to college. She ends up meeting a campus player, Alya, who just so happens to be her roommate. She starts falling...