Moons Apart | Ferry's Tale #...

By angelapoppe

The great land of Akna is under the threat of the Hollowers, the infamous enemy no one seems to know about. A... More

A long day
The blanket
World of cards
On the other side (part 1)
The Cloud Fortress (part 1)
The Cloud Fortress (part 2)
The first lesson
Among one's own
Lord of the Wild
Crossed feelings
Flutters
Once upon a time...
The fair
Complications
High meeting
The tournment
Serious games

On the other side (part 2)

2.5K 363 320
By angelapoppe

Ferry studied the young man bowed in front of him. Under the black cloak, he wore a dark-green tunic which seemed to be made of an expensive material such as silk but as resistant as sackcloth. The dark trousers looked like they were made of leather, but Ferry knew that fairies didn't kill animals for such infamous purposes as clothes. The knee-high boots looked just as sturdy, and the marks and stains on them showed that they had been worn for a long time. And yet, the young man looked noble and proud in his austere attire. The long hair, the color of a raven's feather, was caught in an elaborate ponytail, adorned with green branches and feathers, and the sides of his head were shaved, giving way to elaborate tattoos representing a lion with five twisted tails. The unusual haircut completely revealed his elf ears, sharper than his own. When he looked up, Ferry noticed the dark, penetrating, and curious, but at the same time proud and confident look. In the moonlight (or better yet, the sun of Akna), his olive complexion shone and Ferry suddenly felt small in his presence.

Thyme stepped closer to them. He put a hand on the stranger's shoulder, and the young man stood up, but his gaze remained on Ferry. 

"Garrett, this is Raghnall. He's one of the most promising lieutenants in our army. He will be your companion from now on. He'll show you everything you need to know about Akna and its people. He will help you with training, as well."

Ferry reached for Ragnall's hand. "Nice to meet you."

 Raghnall did not extend his hand but nodded briefly. Ferry stood there with his hand outstretched for a moment, then slowly withdrew it. 

He saw Sage approaching them, a wide smile covering his face. "Ragh, my friend, it's been a long time," he said, hugging him. 

Ragh hugged him back, a smile just as wide on his face. 

"You haven't changed at all," Sage added.

Raghnall laughed. A burst of strong, loud laughter, but at the same time pleasant and contagious. "I couldn't say the same about you, old friend."

"Well, a lot had happened since the last time we saw each other," Sage said. "I have so much to tell you ..."

Parsely stepped closer, too, smiling at Ragnall. "Sage, we have plenty of time for this," he said, hugging Raghnall in turn.

"Parsley, you haven't changed at all, my friend," Raghnall said.

"It's kind of hard to get wrinkles under the scales," Parsley joked.

Ferry suddenly felt a bit of an outsider in their companionship. He looked for Matilda, instead. He was worried about her. The girl was now leaning against the trunk of a tree, and Rosemary was letting her drink water from a flask. She looked just as pale and weak.

Ferry wanted to go to her, talk to her and tell her that everything would be fine and that he would always be by her side. But Raghnall cut him off. He stopped laughing and examined him again with the same penetrating look. "Come," he said. "The horses are in that direction."

They all followed him to a bright clearing in the middle of which they discovered some beautiful and muscular horses as Ferry had never seen. Their grey skin shone in the soft light, and in their long manes, they had small white flowers braided. The horses snorted and hit the ground with their hooves at their sight, but and Ragh caressed them and spoke to them in an unknown language. Then he looked for something in the sacks on the backs of the horses and handed it to Ferry. 

"Take off your clothes," he said shortly, with a nod.

"You mean here?" Ferry wondered.

"Yes, here," he agreed, pointing to a bush quite far from where they were.

Thyme came to them with a smile on his face. "You have to forgive Ragh," he said. "He recently learned the human language. I'm afraid he doesn't master it very well. He also doesn't know the word 'please'. You can find a safer place to change. "

They all changed into the clothes brought by Ragh. Ferry retreated into a bush and took off his T-shirt and pants and looked for a moment at the pile of his old, human clothes. He felt as if he just shed an old skin and put on a new one, yet not as comfortable as the old one. His outfit was similar to Raghnall's, but the color of his tunic was different, one of an intense blue. Ferry chose to keep Lavender's cloak. It had kept him company and protected him so many times that he could not simply leave it there. He carefully folded his old clothes and hid them and his shoes in a thick bush. His heart couldn't allow him to part with the gloves from Lavender, even if in this world, iron was entirely missing. 

He shuddered when he turned and caught sight of Ragh who was looking at him unhindered, waiting for him to finish dressing. "Come," he said in the same neutral tone, "we must prepare the horses."

Ferry followed him into the clearing where the others were waiting for him. This time around, they looked at him as if they were seeing him for the first time. Ferry sought Matilda's gaze again. The girl looked at him, slightly frowning as if trying to understand something about him.

They had all changed their worldly clothes and now seemed detached from the stories of knights and fairies. His guards wore similar clothes, all in shades of grey. The girls wore long, fluid dresses of the same color. Oona complained, obviously, about the dull and boring color of her dress. Ferry smiled when he saw Matilda wearing a long dress in several shades of gray and was amazed at how beautiful she looked. He had never seen her wear a long dress. Then she saw the slit of her dress as Sage helped her onto the horse. The slit went up to her thin thigh and underneath, Ferry noticed she was wearing tight pants of the same resistant fabric and knee-high boots.

They all mounted their horses. But they were not enough for everyone. In addition, such a large group of riders would have attracted attention. So Oona rode with Finn, Parsley with Rosemary, and Matilda, of course, with Sage. His Guardians knew how to ride, which Ferry didn't just because there were no horses in Goodharts. And that was already a problem.

Raghnall called out for Thyme who had been studying his old maps for some time, "Commander Thyme, we're ready."

Thyme nodded and mounted his horse, which snorted lightly, but then calmed down as soon as Thyme grabbed the reins, stringing it. "We shall go to the Cloud Fortress, but I am afraid we'll have to go around the villages and fortresses. There are Hollowers spies everywhere. We shall stop at the Hill Inn, that is, three borders from here onwards, to sleep and let the horses rest. Let's go!"

Everyone agreed, eager to get on the road. Ferry had to ride alone. He approached his horse, which snorted in disagreement and scratched the ground with his hoof when he touched it. The horse took a few steps back. Unlike the other horses, he had a white star on his forehead. Ferry grabbed the rein, but the horse became even more agitated. Raghnall and Thyme got off their horses and came to help him. Raghnall took the rein from Ferry's hand, then gently stroked the horse's snout and said a few gentle words in the same unknown language. Thyme checked the saddle, then took the rein from Raghnall's hand and handed it back to Ferry. The boy looked at him under Raghnall's gaze, who did not take his eyes off him.

"Ragh, stop staring, " Thyme said, seeing Ferry's feeling uncomfortable. Then he turned to him. "You have to be gentle and firm at the same time, " he told Ferry. "Horses are beautiful, intelligent creatures. If they feel the slightest sign of hesitation, they will refuse to obey you. You just have to trust yourself, Garrett. "

Ferry stroked the horse's snout. The stallion looked at him and Ferry felt as if he was bowing his head, accepting him. He mounted, and gently pulled the bridle. The horse began to trot after Thyme, followed by the others.

The twisted road in the woods was winding, and Ferry had to hold the halter in his hand for fear of falling. Instead, the landscape that opened before his eyes took his breath away. The forest was thick and dark, so that light penetrated the long branches that touched the ground. He seemed to be immersed in that new world, full of miracles. Among the trees as tall as pillars that seemed to support the sky, the star cast a soft, silver light. But unlike the sun in the human world, it was not the star's rays that shone, but the circle of light that surrounded it. The light stretched everywhere like a soft cloak. The grass and plants growing among the trees shone in shades of blue, purple, and green. Ferry looked at the star through the crowns of the trees. Its light shone through the branches of the trees as if the sky had lanterns to guide their way.

Ferry couldn't help but look at it, drawn as if by its greatness. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" said Thyme who was now walking beside him, letting Raghnall lead the way. Ferry felt more relieved not to know his gaze in the back of his neck all the time.

"It is," he agreed. "It's just so different from our sun... I mean the human sun," he corrected himself, though he still found it hard to believe that this would be his world from now on.

"That's right," Thyme agreed. "Unlike the human world, this world does not revolve around its star. And that makes the light always present. That's why we don't have bad or cold weather. That's why the sun in Akna is called Solas. It means light. "

"You mean there's always day here?" Ferry asked.

"No, not always. Time is divided in two, here. Day and night. Light and darkness. Just like in the human world. It's just that the light of day is softer. And the darkness is less... dark. The days and nights are given by the circle of light that surrounds Solas. "

Ferry looked at the half-lit circle around the star. "What does it mean?" he asked, pointing to the star. "Is it day or night now?"

"It's day," Thyme explained. "It's just that this forest is thick enough to make everything around look like during the night, which is good for us because it protects us from spy eyes. When the circle of light is more than half dark, it means that night is coming. And when it is completely dark, then the Long Night shall come. That's when our time shall come ... "

Ferry saw the serious look in Thyme's eyes but did not understand his last words. Thyme tried to smile at him with confidence. "You'll learn more about this at school," he said.

"At school?" Ferry wondered.

"Of course," Thyme agreed. "You have to learn about your world and your people, Garrett. You have to know its history, geography, language, culture, traditions ... You have to study its laws and regulations. A good leader must know his country in as much detail as possible. In addition, you will have the best teachers."

"What teachers?"

"Lord Stephan, Parsley, Rosemary. And Sage and I will help you become a good fighter. "

Ferry seemed slightly confused. "I didn't think I would have school here, too. I mean, I like school, but to start over ... "

"Don't worry," Thyme laughed. "Matilda and Oona will join you. This world is new to them, too and they will have to learn about it if they have already joined our cause. They will be... How do you say in the human world? Your schoolmates. I'm sure that the school will become much more interesting with them around. Besides, you will have Ragh as a companion. He'll explain how things go here. And I think he's the right age for you two to have the same... passions, "Thyme smiled, knowingly.

Ferry frowned. School, training, and a whole new world that he had to know in a short time. Suddenly, Akna didn't look so thrilling.

They had been walking for a long time without knowing how long because, in this place, time seemed to stand still. For a while, Ferry saw silhouettes and shadows begin to trickle down the trees. "Cover your head," Thyme told him. "I think we have watchers."

"Watchers?" Ferry wondered.

"Yes. There are three hundred tribes in the world of fairies. It's time to get to know them, at least some of them. "

Ferry looked around but saw no one in particular. Yet he noticed that some trees, smaller in size, moved with them and followed their every move.

"Dryads," Thyme told him. "But don't worry, they're peaceful."

Ferry then saw how the trees took shapes and slip against the real trees. But their movements were slow, and the Dryads were soon left behind.

Thyme spurred the horse, which galloped off. Ferry did the same, and the horses galloped, sinking even deeper into the forest. A cool breeze accompanied, invigorating them. Ferry looked back and saw Raghnall sucking the horse to reach him. Sage and Matilda followed him closely. Everyone else was left behind.

The horse was running so fast that Ferry had to grab his neck so he wouldn't be knocked down. He felt how they both become one with the earth and one with the wind as if they were flying. The trees seemed to make room for them, bowing their long, tangled branches in front of them. Ferry passed like the wind by Sage and Matilda. Then, by Ragnall.

For a while, the trees began to thin out and the path became brighter. When Ferry saw none of his companions behind him, he saddled his horse which gradually slowed to a trot. The moon in Akna greeted him again with open arms of light. Ferry wrapped himself in his cloak, hiding his face under the thick cloth. At the edge of the forest, he discovered Thyme. He was waiting for him. 

As he approached, Ferry read a shadow of pride in his eyes."How was the ride?" Thyme asked.

"Great," Ferry said, catching his breath. "It was as if we were one being, as fast as the wind. What's the horse's name? "

"He has no name yet. His master must give him a name. So? What name will you give him? "

Ferry stroked the horse's forehead where he had a star-shaped white spot. "Wind. His name is wind." The horse whinnied as if he agreed. 

Soon, they heard the roar of horses and all the other companions appeared, led by Ragnall.

"We're going to get some rest," Thyme told everyone. Drink some water and water your horses. The village is not far."

They all dismounted and headed for the spring that flowed across the forest, its water quick and refreshing. Ferry took Wind by the halter, and the horse followed him without hesitation. In the swift water of the river, his face was reflected as if he was looking in the mirror. Now he understood why everyone was looking at him every time the light touched his head. The stars on his forehead shone brighter than ever, and his head was surrounded by an aura of vibrating white light.

Ferry turned to the others. He wanted to talk to Matilda. He wished she'd seen him chase like the wind as he passed Sage's horse. He wished she had seen him passing them all and how well he had learned to ride in just a few hours.

But Raghnall cut him off again, studying him with his penetrating gaze, as black as the darkest night. "You did a good job, Prince Garrett. How did you make the horse obey you in such a short time? "

Ferry watched his horse drink calmly. "That's the thing. I didn't make him obey me. I listened to him. And he listened to me. "

Raghnall frowned but said nothing. Ferry headed for Matilda. The girl smiled at him when she saw him. She seemed to be feeling better, and now she was feeding her brother with some bread from Sage's big sack.

But Oona suddenly appeared in front of him, serene and jolly, chirping as usual. "I saw you riding, fairy-boy. You looked so, so impressive. I think this land brings out the best in you. "

Ferry sighed. "How are you feeling, Oona?"

"Well, apart from the pain in my back and my stiff neck, I can't complain," she said, sulking. "Why can't we fly to the Cloud Fortress? You and I would be there in an instant. And your other friends. Those who are the fairy, of course, " she said implicitly, glancing sideways at Matilda.

"That's why we can't fly, Oona. Precisely because not all my friends can fly, " he said.

"Hmmm, don't you think there's a lot of fuss for a human girl?" she asked.

Ferry pretended not to hear her. "Rest, Oona," he said, "we have a long way to go."

But when he thought he could finally spend a minute with Matilda, she wasn't there anymore. Finn laughed and played with Parsley and Rosemary, who rocked him, holding his hands on each of his sides. The boy laughed with all his heart as if he had lived in the fairylands for a long time. Ferry looked around and saw Matilda on the river bank talking to Sage. His hand rested again on the girl's shoulder, and Ferry felt his sight turning blurry.

Thyme's voice woke him. "Garrett, take your horse. It's time to start off again. The whispers told me  the road to the Cloud Fortress is clear."

Ferry sighed and headed for his horse. Wind looked at him and leaned slightly on his front legs for Ferry to mount. They started again.

When they came out of the forest, they were greeted by green fields, as vast as endless, blue seas stretched out under their eyes. The wind blew lightly through the grains, and the grains became one with the wind, turning into warm waves. A scent of wildflowers mingled with the scent of fine dust floated over the long, thin road that stretched before them. 

Ferry filled his lungs with that air soaked in new scents and his fatigue fled. He spurred his horse and galloped after Thyme. Ragnall followed in his footsteps. This time, he seemed more fierce and determined. Ferry looked back and saw his black eyes staring at him. He grabbed Wind's neck again and they darted through the fresh air together.

The horse chased and stopped only at the edge of a valley where a village appeared, suddenly rising like a huge mushroom. Shortly afterward, Raghnall appeared from behind a hill. They waited for the others, watching the village bustling with life.

"Attention, everyone," Thyme said as the others caught up with them. "We shall stop in this village. Be sure to always be around Garrett so that no one can see him too well. We'll let the horses rest and start on the road again as soon as the circle ring loses another dot of light. Remember that Hollowers can change shape. Their spies can be everywhere, from the village leader to the most innocent child. So try not to draw attention to yourself. Try harder than last time, that is... Now let's go! "

Ferry wrapped himself better in his cloak and slowly descended the hill that led to the village. They were greeted by the hustle and bustle and the goodwill that swarmed around them. The houses were all built of river stone and adorned with flowers and branches growing on the walls and windows. The trees grew on every street corner, and in the middle of the small village was a round square with a sparkling fountain whose water merged with the light of the star that reigned over Akna. All around the square, there were shops or stalls where fairies of various sorts and sizes praised their various merchendise and tried to allure their customers.

Aknanians were gentle, bright people. In their outfits made of fluid and precious materials, which touched the ground, with flowers and jewelry braided in the hair that fell on their shoulders, they seemed detached as if from paintings with ancient gods. They walked over the white cobblestones with a light step, as if they were floating. They smiled all the time and every time they did, their faces lit up.No one looked suspiciously at the strangers. No one asked them what their job was in their village. And the farther they went through the city, the easier it was for Ferry to feel as if a burden had been lifted from his shoulders with each step he took.

They stopped at the Hill Inn where two roustabouts took care of the horses, taking them to the stables. The men wore shabby clothes. The red shirts were torn and dirty. They kept their eyes on the ground and did not say a word to them. Then, Ferry noticed that they had no pointed ears. There were humans. 

They went into the inn and looked for a safe corner where the light of the blue flames of the fairy fires did not reach. The inn already had customers. Two dwarfs were drinking a pint of beer at a low table, made especially for those of their kind. In another corner, several merchants were enjoying golden potatoes with herbs and cheese. And in the middle of the tavern, at the largest table, four tall men, dressed in armor, were celebrating. Ferry saw the coat of arms embedded on their chests - Solas, the sun of Akna.

Sage gestured to Thyme, pointing towards the four men in the middle. "Palace Guard," he whispered.

Thyme frowned. He suddenly became more alert. Raghnall put his hand on his belt where Ferry saw the gleam of a dagger.

The innkeeper, a round-bellied gnome, kept walking around the guards, with repeated bows. "What else would your heart crave, my lords?" he asked in Elvian, the language Ferry knew quite well.

"Do you still have that juicy pear tart?" asked one of the guards. "I ate some here, once. It was a delight ..."

"Of course, of course ... It's coming right away," the gnome said, rubbing his palms. "Elena!" he then shouted from all corners.

A young girl dressed in a dirty dress came running. "Yes, Master," she said, barely breathing and shivering.

"Where were your skinny feet?" cried the gnome, red with rage. "Tell the old hag in the kitchen to make a pear tart right away! My lords don't have time to wait for your lazy skin," he shouted.

The girl quickly disappeared behind the counter. All this time, she had not looked up. Ferry and his friends watched the scene without saying anything. Raghnall and Thyme sat on either side of Ferry, much to Oona's displeasure as she sat down beside Sage. Matilda was holding Finn in her lap on the other side of the table. Rosemary and Parsley found a bench big enough to fit them both.

"What was that?" Ferry asked Raghnall. "Why did he treat her like that?"

"She's a servant," Raghnall said in a neutral tone. "That's how the servants are treated here."

"But he had no reason to behave like that," Ferry insisted. "That girl didn't do anything wrong ... She doesn't deserve to be treated like that, even if he is her master. No one deserves to be treated like that ..."

"That's because--"

"She's a human girl," Thyme interrupted. "That's how humans are treated here ..."

Ferry was lost in thought. He looked at Matilda who kept her gaze to the ground. And his heart ached with concern and fear for her.

Suddenly, the tumult of voices was interrupted by the ringing of bells. The blue flames flickered. The air became heavier. There was silence all over the tavern. A bard pulled out a strange, stringed instrument. Beneath his fingers, dripping on the strings, the air filled with a tender, longing song. 

The bard sang in Elvian, so Ferry understood much of the song. He could feel a dull pain in his soul like a soft murmur that surrounded his heart. The story of the song troubled him beyond words.

🎵Where are you Oh! little prince?

Who took you away from home?

Who took from your safe shelter,

And from all you've ever known.

And where did they take you, child?

Did they hide you from the light?

Did you wander far from blue fields,

To a world no longer bright.

When will you be back, sweet child,

To your people and your dome?

They'll be waiting for a lifetime

'Till you'll find your way back home.

'Till you'll find your way back home...🎵

The bard finished his song and remained silent for a few moments. All the guests of the inn kept the same moment of silence, with their eyes fixed on the ground. One of the guards picked up his wine glass. "For the Lost Prince," he said solemnly. Everyone else raised their glasses. Then the voices filled the tavern again.

"What was that?" Ferry asked Raghnall.

"It's the Ballad of the Lost Prince," he replied. "It was written by someone from the Palace when--"

But Thyme interrupted him, "Ragh, I think it's time to check on the horses," he said shortly.

Raghnall got up without saying a word, then left the tavern. Thyme and Sage exchanged meaningful looks.

Matilda also got up from the table. She was pale again. "I have to go out a little, I have to get some air ..."

"I'm coming with you," Ferry said, getting up and following her without giving Thyme time to object.

When they were ready to go out the door, one of the guards at the Palace cut them off. He studied Matilda from head to toe. The girl stopped, and Ferry hurried to catch up.

"Greetings, miss," the guard said mockingly, taking a deep bow. "You're not from here ... What wind brings you here?"

Matilda looked in the eye. "The winds are different and their paths are many," she said without being intimidated, in Elvian. "Let's not make our paths cross," she added, trying to get past him.

But the guard cut her off. The other three comrades joined him. Now Ferry and Matilda were surrounded.

"Shouldn't you wear red?" the guard asked. "Isn't that what humans should wear?" he hissed. Then he stepped closer to Matilda and inhaled the scent in her hair. "This one's different," he told the others. "She smells nice. A free human," he grinned.

Ferry felt his breathing accelerating and a vein pulsated on his temple. The guard wanted to come closer to Matilda again, but Sage was already behind him as if out of nowhere. He wrapped one hand around his neck and put the dagger against his jugular with the other. "Touch her hair and you're dead," Sage told him through clenched teeth.

The other guards withdrew with their hands up.

"Amalghams!" the guard hissed, barely breathing under Sage's grip. "What are Amalgams doing with humans?"

Thyme and the others rushed to join them. "Sage," Thyme hissed. "Let him go! Now!"

"Let go of me, mongrel," the guard moaned.

Sage weakened his grip and pushed the guard to the ground. Then he took Matilda by the hand and went out, followed by the others.

"Quick, to the stables!" cried Thyme. "We have to get out of here!"

They all mounted their horses and rode through the village like arrows released by the most skillful archer. They then wandered among the trees of the first forest that came their way and stopped only in the middle of it.

"Sage, what on Akna were you thinking?" Thyme shouted as soon as he dismounted his horse. "Attacking a guard at the Palace ?! You couldn't find a better way to draw attention to ourselves!"

"I don't care who he was!" Sage shouted, clenching his jaw. "Those who don't respect her don't  respect me."

"Sage, don't you understand that you are putting our mission in danger?" cried Thyme. "What if they saw Garrett? Try to understand. This world has no respect for humans."

"And we have to accept that?" Sage shouted back. "This world is sick. Sicker than the last time I was here. They say they accept humans and give them shelter, but instead, they turn them into slaves."

Thyme and Sage were now facing each other, barely breathing. Matilda stood between them, her delicate hands touching Sage's chest who calmed down at her touch.

"Sage," she said in a soft voice, looking him in the eye, "never do that again. You don't have to put yourself and all of us in danger for me. I shouldn't have come," she said, and her voice broke.

Sage cupped her cheek with his big palm. "Don't say that, Mattie," he softly said. "You deserve to be here like any of us or maybe even more. This world needs to learn how to respect you ..."

Matilda nodded slowly, then retreated to the thick hollow of a tree where she began to prepare a bed for Finn from sacks and Sage's cloak. Sage followed her like a puppy dog without objecting.

They all made their beds at random, on the trunks of old trees or in grottoes and bushes. Oona made a fire with her fairy powers, and they all gathered around the blue flames without saying a word. They ate wild berries in silence and the few snacks taken from the human world.

"It's time to rest," Thyme said after a while. "We shall proceed to the Cloud Fortress soon. I will stand guard," he added, rising. Then, he took the shape of a raven and flew high in the sky above, a black dot against the star of light.

Ferry retreated to the trunk of a tree and wrapped himself in his cloak. The forest was old, and the trunks of the trees made it difficult for the light to penetrate, leaving room for shadows and darkness. Ferry felt tired after that long day. He took his mother's watch from his pocket and searched the time. Yes, only a day had passed since the time in the human world, but Ferry had the impression that they had been traveling for weeks. Then, he remembered that time flowed differently in the world of fae.

Ferry sighed and wrapped himself better in his cloak. This world was different than he had imagined. He was disturbed and worried by the attitude of the people towards the humans. 

And yet, something else had made his heart tighten. It was that strange, haunting song about the Lost Prince. The lyrics stayed with him, even though it was the first time he had heard the song. Ferry fell asleep with the song in his mind and dreamed of a glass palace and a child in a wicker basket, hastily taken by some delicate hands wearing a green stone ring, then carried far, far away, into the depths of the night... 

 🎵'Till you'll find your way back home ... 🎵

Things are getting complicated for Ferry and his friends. What do you think of Akna and its people so far? As always, don't forget to comment and vote (I don't have a lot of votes, for some reason). Love lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 103 27
Thelron is a 19 year old human that was raised by the Faerie Queen. For years he worked hard to learn their ways and gain their trust so that one day...
71.3K 5.1K 52
|Book 2| Andorra isn't human. She's also not just the Fae Princess everyone thinks she is. She's running out of time, running out of ideas, and runni...
312K 14.8K 58
All Emelie has ever been told is never to cross the border that separates the Fae and human lands, especially after her mother was murdered during a...
582 11 34
Indeara Vef can't remember anything. Quite literally. Everything before she woke up in the middle of nowhere is a blank slate. Perhaps the Weavers wi...