Crossing the Lines

Par lk_anon

There are many lines in this world we shouldn't cross: the line between right and wrong, the line between eth... Plus

Character Aesthetics :)
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
SNEAK PEAK OF SEQUEL
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE

FIFTY SEVEN

54.3K 1.6K 2.2K
Par lk_anon

Ace's POV

---------------

"I told you that you were not welcome in this home." I say stiffly, staring at my father in the doorway of my office.

"Of course, my son, but I had to come back to talk with you."

"I'm not having another talk with you."

"Are you sure?" He asks, sitting in front of me. "It seems you took my advice from last time."

"That is not why Hannah left." She didn't leave because I thought she was using me, she left because I was a dumbass that didn't realize what he had until it was too late.

"No matter." He shakes his head. "I'm glad you got rid of the puttana-"

"She was not a whore!" I quickly cut him off. 

"Anyways..." He takes a deep breath, attempting to not get angry. He never holds his anger back around me, not unless he wants something. "Now the the girl is out of your head, you can focus on what really matters. This mafia."

"I have already put this mafia over everything in my life. I have lost friends, family, and myself because of my love for this mafia. I lost her because I was too worried about this mafia." I was worried about this mafia making her a target, of it becoming the death of her. 

"Yes, yes, Ace, you're always worrying." He rolls his eyes. "Instead of worrying, it's time for you to act."

"Just tell me what the fuck you want. I don't have time for-"

"I want America!" He finally shouts. I'm silent for a long moment, trying to process what he just said.

"Are you insane?" I ask calmly.

"No, my mind is quite at ease. I want America, as well as Russia and China."

"And how the hell do you plan to do that?!"

"I won't, you will."

"Like hell I will! Thats a death sentence trying to take over one of the top mafia's, and you expect me to take all three?!"

"I do."

"And how the hell do you propose I do that?" I ask, entertaining his ideas. Theres no way in hell I'm taking over all of the top mafias.

Not only is he suggesting I take over the top mafias in the world by myself, but he's suggesting I destroy the crime world all together. Like countries, mafias need two things to thrive: Money and Men. The crime world relies on trade for our money and supplies. Without trade, we have little to no income. With no income, we would be nothing more than a street gang, tagging our symbol with spray paint.

"I'm not proposing anything, you will do it. You will do it by killing jack. This will cause his father to come out of hiding and come after you. When he does, you kill him. That's how we get America. I hear Michail isn't in good health, it won't be long before Annika takes his position. When she does, kill her. That's how you will get Russia. Now that Kai has been eliminated, Cixi is a widow in need of a husband. I've already spoken with her father of an arranged marriage. You will marry Cixi and take over China. Just like that, we become the biggest, strongest, most elite mafia in the world."

"I will do no such thing!" I say, abruptly standing up. "You're asking me to kill the last American heir and attempt to take over the leader, kill one of our strongest allies, and go into a marriage that I never agreed to. Even if I were to do that, I would still not be head of command, I would just be giving you more power."

"Power that I will be able to, one day, pass onto you."

"Yes, because I'm sure that is the reason you want me to go along with your lunacy."

"It is not lunacy, it is a well devised plan that you will be involved in! I know my son, you are just as power hungry as I am. The only reason you do not want to go through with this is because that girl had you wrapped around her tiny little finger and now you're marrying someone else."

"Look, if you want to go after the three, be my guest, but you will do it yourself. I'm done here."

I leave my father in my office as I walk to the basement. I found my soldiers down here, playing video games and hanging out. They all froze when they saw me, but I didn't have it in me to yell at them right now, so I let them be. Antony was behind the bar, making something that looked absolutely disgusting while Oliver watched him in awe. Ben and Vinnie were playing Grand Theft Auto and Sarah was watching a movie on Ben's laptop.

"What the fuck are you making?" I ask Antony as I sit on a barstool. I cringe at the liquid.

"Well, we haven't been to the store in a while so we don't have any full bottles of alcohol."

"We didn't want to have one of us acting crazy on tequila and someone crying on whiskey, so Sarah gave us an idea." Oliver smiles excitedly. "Jungle Juice."

"Jungle Juice?"

"It's where you mix a bunch of different alcohols, throw in some juice and sliced fruit, and then boom. Jungle juice." Antony smiles, pouring a bottle of vodka into the pitcher.

"Jungle juice." I repeat slowly.

"Want to try some?" Antony asks as he pours the alcohol into glasses.

"Are you kidding? My father's here." I tell him. "I'll take two."

I don't know how many hours had past but that jungle juice definitely did a number on all of us. We all blacked out in various parts of the basement, the entire place trashed. Cixi and Annika were also passed out on the couch, so I'm assuming the joined us at some point.

I woke up to the sound of Sarah vomiting in a trash can while Ben, who looked just as nauseas, was holding her hair back. My head was pounding like crazy and this was, by far, one of the worst  hangovers I've ever had.

I left the others as I stumbled my way upstairs. I felt nauseous and was already sweating, but I was only on the main floor. I looked outside to see that it was dark and, since I was too tired to make it to my room, I stumbled my way into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and downed it, before refilling it and sitting at the table.

I opened my phone to check my emails, but it opened to my camera roll. I've never really been one to take pictures or videos, but it was filled with hundreds of both. I clicked on one video that had Oliver doing the chicken dance with someones bra on his head. I started to laugh, but quickly stopped when it caused the thumping noise to come back. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to get the pain to go away, but opened them when my phone started to vibrate.

Damien's name popped across my screen. Damien was a Capo at one of the Canadian compounds. He was one of the few people, other than those in this house, that I trusted greatly. He, as well as five others, were in charge of trailing Hannah. I quickly answered the phone as I made my way to the front yard.

"Damien."

"Don." He responds. There was screaming in the background that brought back my pounding headache and caused me to quickly pull my phone away from my ear, putting it on speaker.

"How is Hannah? Is she okay?"

"She's okay-" He was cut off by more screaming.

"What the hell is going on?! Were you caught by the Americans?!"

"Not the Americans, don...her." Hannah. "We were guarding her house and saw a guy kiss her this morning-"

"Why the hell wasn't I informed immediately?!" She tells me she loves me and she's kissing another guy forty eight hours later?! Sure, I slept with Cixi, but it wasn't for love or emotions, just sex. Hannah's already moving on?!

"Well, don, she opened the door and the guy kissed her. We weren't exactly sure if they were together, and wanted more information before we made the call."

"Well?"

"About thirty minutes ago, Lorenzo climbed on the roof to take pictures through an open window. We figured it smart if only one person went up so it would make less noise. We sent him with a camera though so we could all see."

"Did he get the photos?"

"He did, but the idiota forgot to turn off the flash when he took the picture and it caught Hannah's attention. She chased him off the roof and threw is ladder into the bushes while he was climbing down. We tried to quickly get out of there but, just as he was jumping into the van, she threw her knife into his shoulder."

Shit! I wasn't worried about Hannah knowing she was followed, she was smart enough to figure that out on her own. However, I can't imagine all of the noise they made and how many neighbors were awoken. What's the point of secretly having men protect her if they aren't being fucking secretive?!

"What did the photos show?" I ask, focusing on my main worry.

"I don't think you wanna know, don..."

"Just tell me this, do you think they are together?"

"If they aren't, then Hannah is not the girl you described to me..." He trailed off. I hung up, not able to take anymore of this.

I threw my phone across the yard as I ran my hands through my hair, letting out a deep breath. How could she do this? I was going to go back for her. I was going to be with her. Why the hell would she date another guy so quickly if she really loved me?

"What'd I tell you son, she's nothing but a puttana." I quickly turn around to see my father walking towards me.

"No she is not, you don't know her."

"I may not know her, but I know her type." He laughs dryly. "She's the same type as you're mother. She will act out for attention, sleep with anyone who can give her what she wants, and find a way to blame it all on you. They are nothing but power hungry whor-"

I felt blood splatter across my face as I pulled the trigger. My fathers body dropped to the ground as he held his hand over his lung and blood was quickly spreading a red stain across his shirt. His breaths were quick and shallow as he stared at me, the life slowly fading from his eyes.

I heard the door open as everyone ran out to see who fired the gun. The soldiers and capos froze in shock as Cosimo ran to my father, quickly kneeling next to him. He looked at me with a tear stained face full of anger before quickly looking back to my father.

"Alfrigo..." He muttered. 

But my father didn't respond.

He was dead, no longer a don.

And I was no longer an heir.

----------------------

Hehehehehe thank god that bitch is finally dead. More chaps will be up tomorrow. Love you besties! Comment and Vote!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

347K 6.5K 54
Neveah Russo is a naive girl with big dreams and a bright future ahead of her that was until she collided paths with Ace Mernandez, the leader of the...
639K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
Macrina Par Maya F

Fiction générale

70.6K 2.7K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
1.2M 21.7K 70
"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "And if I don't?" I asked, I heard the man...