The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
13|Same old pain ☕︎︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

42|-Start of summer-

39 1 2
By ggiia17

Sad chapter ⚠️
1088 Words
Sorry for any mistakes I'm exhausted
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Cedric was in the hospital for a while but he healed in time to take the train and go home with the rest of the students.

   It was officially summer and my fourth year had ended.

  It would be would be weird not seeing Cedric in the hallways everyday.

   As I sat in the small space reading my book I saw someone pass by.

I went back to reading until I heard a knock.

I looked up to see Cedric.

He opened the doors and sat down across from me.

He said hi and asked me what I was reading.

I asked him how he was doing and how he felt about graduating.

I saw Draco walk past and roll his eyes.

I ignored him and continued, "it'll be weird not seeing you every day Ced."

"Well, you still could if you wanted. You're always welcome to come over."

"We should make plans over the summer. Unless you think it's weird or something.."

"Why would it be?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you won't be in school. You'll be closer to turning 18, that means we can't really be doing this anymore."

"Just because I'm not in school doesn't mean we can hangout or go on dates. And about the age thing, you know that means nothing to me."

"Yeah but-

"When you turn 16 I'll be turning 18 in a few months. It's only 2 years if you really think about it."

"But I'll be going into my 5th year, and you'll be out of school trying to find a job or whatever it is you want to do."

"We can work this out, we always do Y/n."

He took my hand and smiled.

Out of no where Draco barged in.

"You have been talking to her for far too long," Draco grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

We went to where all the other slytherin were on the train.

"It's about time we saw you Y/n." Crabbe said.

"Yeah, you seemed awfully busy in there." Pansy joked.

"We were just talking, as usual."

"I'm sure." Draco sneered.

"We have got to all meet up this summer." Pansy said.

"Let's all make plan," Blaise took out a piece of paper and a quill. He started drawing a map.

"We could go swimming in the black lake.." ... "and we could have sleepovers and go to parties" Pansy continued.

As I sat there I noticed how everything around me was moving but it felt as if I was stuck in my head.

Draco shoved my arm, "you alright?"

"Yeah sorry, it's just this is all going so fast."

"It's okay, we'll still all be here. None of us are going anywhere." Pansy put her hand on mine and gave me a reassuring smile.

The train moved fast and we were finally back at the place we came to at the beginning of the year.

It was insane to remember what life was like before this year. I hated Draco with a fire of a thousand suns, Cedric didn't even know my name, and the only friend I had, who I haven't talked to in forever, was Mia.

Now, I'm in a love triangle with Cedric and Draco, I'm friends with practically everyone, and I have plans this summer besides staying inside and reading all day.

I remembered that I no longer had anyone to come home to. My mom who had gotten sick and my dad who ended his own life, I had no family anymore.

My life had completely changed.

As I walked out of the train for a moment I saw both my parents together waiting for me with big smiles plastered on their faces excited to hug me.

But it was simply just a memory, one that I would hold on to forever.

I felt myself freeze.

Who would take care of me? Who would help me? Who would be there for me?

I was now understanding how home was just a place. It was just a bunch of painted wood and bricks holding itself together. But without my parents, it was not my home anymore.

Draco put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't even have to ask or pretend to have no recollection of what he was talking about.

He just knew.

I sniffled and shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"Whatever, I'm fine."

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"If you don't mind."

His parents dropped me off at the house.

"I can't let you stay here darling." Narcissa said. "A young girl like you can't be in a house where there is no one to take care of you. It's just not safe."

As I looked, all the lights were off, it was completely silent, usually you could hear my parents talking from outside the house.

"You can stay with us for as long as you want. You are a part of our family Y/n."

I smiled and nodded, "thank you." I said.

When we got back I went to the guest room across from Draco's room. I took out my clothes and placed them in the closet and the drawers. I hung up some pictures on the walls and made the room more mine.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

I got no sleep last night..or the night before that.

After we had dinner I took a shower and put on a pair of sweatpants with a t-shirt.

I played some music very quietly and took out a sketchpad.

As I drew it began to get late.

Draco knocked on the door and came in.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Let me know if you need anything, you're always welcome in my room obviously. Good night Y/n."

"Night Draco."

He closed the door and I put my drawing stuff on my nightstand.

I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I felt the tears fall down my face.

I missed my parents, I missed my home, and I missed feeling loved by my family.

Draco's Pov:
I was walking out of her room when I felt like I should go back inside. I didn't want to annoy her though. I stood there for a moment until I heard her crying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been rlly busy.

I hope you liked!

Lmk ur thoughts>>

Updating soon!

~g🛺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...
149K 2.7K 45
"I love you, okay? You're going to have to get used to it" He whispered after kissing my forehead. He really does love me. He's always loved me. This...
34K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
2.5K 292 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...