The Right Doppelgänger

ravenclawslove

Where Damon falls for the blunt doppelgänger I don't own tvd just Chloe and her story. Book one of Chloe Gil... Еще

Cast
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two

six

3.9K 131 4
ravenclawslove

Damon told Chloe to stay hid and watch. Chloe looked at Damon wondering why he brought her with him. She saw Vicki and knew this what he was going to do. Before she could say a word, she heard Damon. "Help."

"Are you okay?"

"And she's high." Chloe said as she watched Damon playing victim. "And you attack?"

Damon attacked making Chloe watch. She should be terrified by what he was doing, but at the same time, the blood on his face made Chloe feel something she shouldn't be feeling for a monster like Damon Salvatore. Damon looked up at the tree that Chloe was behind. "Come on out, Chloe, you're going to help me burn their bodies."

"Why did you kill Vicki?"

"Why was you going to stop me?"

"I would have if I was afraid to be the next meal." Chloe said as she watched him splash gas on them. She looked at Vicki and walked over to her. "I'm sorry, Vicki."

Vicki gasped causing Chloe to scream and fall back against Damon. "You just can't stay dead. Can you?"
~~~
Chloe smiled as she was drinking and dancing at the Salvatore. Damon watched a shirtless Chloe dance and watched her. Vicki was healed and awake as they partied. "Chloe, I never knew you to be like this."

"Just because I look out for others doesn't mean that I can't have fun." Chloe said as Damon walked over and started dancing with her.

Vicki looked at the two and saw the sexual tension between. The way Chloe danced with Damon was not helping the tension.
~~~
Later on, Chloe was asleep on the couch when Damon turned Vicki. Vicki shook Chloe awake making her look at him. "What?"

"We need to go.'

"Why?'

"Damon killed me."

Chloe raised up quickly and the two walked out of the Salvatore house. Chloe stopped and looked up to see Damon watching her. She flipped him off with a glare and left. Damon smirked as he was going to have some fun with Chloe Gilbert.
~~~
"Chloe." Elena said hugging her. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, but Vicki."

"What happened?"

"She said Damon killed her while I was passed out drunk." Chloe says making Elena shake her head. "No judging."

The twins saw Matt walk in and then Stefan. Chloe just walked away as she was wanting to sleep some of her buzz off. She wouldn't know that Vicki was going to be the new vampire and that Damon was going to try his hardest to get her to fall for him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Swan Nikki🥀

Фанфик

232K 4.9K 23
I don't own twilight or tvd just Emma and her story. Cover by @-voidalexis Gifs by @-voidalexis Strictly 18+ because of detailed smut scenes
174K 5.4K 51
Alaina Richardson had to move in with her Godmother and her niece and nephew after her parents signed her over as they didn't want her anymore. What...
187K 6.6K 90
𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 - ❝𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙚'𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧?❞...
Sabrina Nikki🥀

Фанфик

88.8K 2.6K 29
He fell in love with an expecting mother. I don't own tvd just Sabrina, Helena and this story. Strictly 18+ because of detailed smut scenes